Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

2011-12 Soccer (international football) Thread

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
170 viewing
Image inside The Clinton Body Count  
10 comments
most viewed right now
122 viewing
Image inside The Internet Already Making A Mockery Out Of Jay Z..
297 comments

top in section
79 viewing
Hov cuts Tidal Premium Subscription in half
top in hiphop
top in section
88 viewing
 Mar 30 - 3 men become first in New York history to be sentenc..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 2011-12 Soccer (international football) Thread
Unread 08-13-2007, 05:36 AMJoined Mar 2006 - away - #21
jataylorlfc  space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$11,968 | 0
the scum jus drew with readin la da da da la
the scum jus drew with readin la da da da la
the scum jus drew with readin la da da da la
the scum jus drew with readin la da da da la

how does it feel champions? not many mancs posting here today hmm?

and arsenal are lucky c*nts, and @ the end of the game "tubby-hug" "were gonna do it! were gonna prove everyone wrong!" gay beyond belief

chelsea just beating birmingham and conceding 2 is not good at alll

and this for whoever claimed gerrard is crap and can only drive the ball-shhhhh
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 05:53 AMJoined Sep 2005 - away - #22
tweedle-  space
avatar space
fu*k yo ends
space
$10,539 | 7370824
Originally Posted by jataylorlfc
and arsenal are lucky c*nts, and @ the end of the game "tubby-hug" "were gonna do it! were gonna prove everyone wrong!" gay beyond belief

And this is why Liverpool still wont win a Premiership title. No Unity.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 05:57 AMJoined Mar 2006 - away - #23
jataylorlfc  space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by tweedle-
And this is why Liverpool still wont win a Premiership title. No Unity.
did you see our play yesterday? we have shown team spirit and unity throughout past seasons and will do this season, that is what has brought us back from the dead so many times so ill placed comments there.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 06:17 AMJoined Sep 2005 - away - #24
tweedle-  space
avatar space
fu*k yo ends
space
$10,539 | 7370824
Originally Posted by jataylorlfc
did you see our play yesterday? we have shown team spirit and unity throughout past seasons and will do this season, that is what has brought us back from the dead so many times so ill placed comments there.
Liverpool = Dependents on Gerrard

Granted, Arsenal had Henry and were dependent on him at times we still manage without him. Liverpool would be top 6 without Gerrard.

Last edited by tweedle-; 08-13-2007 at 06:22 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 06:24 AMJoined Nov 2005 - away - #25
sixmillion007 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,358 | 5335522
I don't think anyone has anything to rave about from the big four after the opening games as the most impressive teams were probably Man City and Newcastle. Its only one game so you can't read much into the performances at this stage.

Liverpool have always had a very good team spirit, but they lack consistency. Maintaining good form in cups were you play about 7 games is all good, but they haven't been able to do it for the 38 games and I don't see it changing this season. For next season I think they will be better placed to make a challenge for the title.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 06:49 AMJoined Apr 2004 - away - #26
goke11429 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$11,229 | POWERFUL
Liverpool/arsenal should've picked up Obagoal instead of torres/spanish lookin dude...if it wasn't for the cup of nations i had him scoring 30 goals this season, but i think 25 is just fine
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 06:51 AMJoined Sep 2005 - away - #27
tweedle-  space
avatar space
fu*k yo ends
space
$10,539 | 7370824
Originally Posted by goke11429
Liverpool/arsenal should've picked up Obagoal instead of torres/spanish lookin dude...if it wasn't for the cup of nations i had him scoring 30 goals this season, but i think 25 is just fine


He got 2 the other day

Its not the start of anything special
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 07:25 AMJoined Nov 2005 - away - #28
sixmillion007 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,358 | 5335522
Martins will grab alot of goals this season, but 25-30? I don't know about that but he has started well. It will be interesting when Owen is fit because he might not start as many games as Big Sam like a Big Striker uptop.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 10:31 AMJoined Mar 2006 - away - #29
jataylorlfc  space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by tweedle-
Liverpool = Dependents on Gerrard

Granted, Arsenal had Henry and were dependent on him at times we still manage without him. Liverpool would be top 6 without Gerrard.
everyone knows how important gerrard is, did u manage without him? really? i remember when he was out injured recently u were poor. and weve won many matches when gerrard has been rested/injured.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 10:33 AMJoined Sep 2005 - away - #30
tweedle-  space
avatar space
fu*k yo ends
space
$10,539 | 7370824
Originally Posted by jataylorlfc
everyone knows how important gerrard is, did u manage without him? really? i remember when he was out injured recently u were poor. and weve won many matches when gerrard has been rested/injured.
A season without Henry + Van Persie = Finishing on the same points as Liverpool.

You without Gerrard = Finishing on the same points as Bolton.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 10:37 AMJoined Mar 2006 - away - #31
jataylorlfc  space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by sixmillion007
I don't think anyone has anything to rave about from the big four after the opening games as the most impressive teams were probably Man City and Newcastle. Its only one game so you can't read much into the performances at this stage.

Liverpool have always had a very good team spirit, but they lack consistency. Maintaining good form in cups were you play about 7 games is all good, but they haven't been able to do it for the 38 games and I don't see it changing this season. For next season I think they will be better placed to make a challenge for the title.
one for stating the obvious...

again with the cup team comments, yes becuase we were lacking in wealth compared to other teams..in the 90s we came close on many occasions, last season it was, as usual our poor start that let us down, and our away form earlier in the season, look at our form compared with the start and end of the season. we racked up lots of points to make sure arsenal were dealt with.

so no it was the fact that in cup games u usually get easier teams early on then the bigger teams come whereas in the league the situation is of course different
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 10:41 AMJoined Mar 2006 - away - #32
jataylorlfc  space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by goke11429
Liverpool/arsenal should've picked up Obagoal instead of torres/spanish lookin dude...if it wasn't for the cup of nations i had him scoring 30 goals this season, but i think 25 is just fine
do u mean voronin, if thats the case-what? hes Ukrainian and hes been doing brilliant for bayer an in pre season for us.

and torres had a good game, showed sparks of brilliance and no one could contest his pace :applause: he just needs another game or two 2 get his finishing at its best.

and babel :wow:
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 10:55 AMJoined Mar 2006 - away - #33
jataylorlfc  space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by tweedle-
A season without Henry + Van Persie = Finishing on the same points as Liverpool.

You without Gerrard = Finishing on the same points as Bolton.
no, especially not now. and anyway so what gerrard would never leave where as mr vava voom has left arsenal and his wife 2 go to spain, such loyalty
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 11:00 AMJoined Sep 2005 - away - #34
tweedle-  space
avatar space
fu*k yo ends
space
$10,539 | 7370824
Originally Posted by jataylorlfc
no, especially not now. and anyway so what gerrard would never leave where as mr vava voom has left arsenal and his wife 2 go to spain, such loyalty
Its not comparible.

Henry isnt from London and didnt grow up supporting them.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 12:21 PMJoined Mar 2006 - away - #35
jataylorlfc  space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by tweedle-
Its not comparible.

Henry isnt from London and didnt grow up supporting them.
and? plently of players feel a special adoration or a tie between them and a club which has made them,(which im sure youll agree arsenal have done for henry.)
regardless of their nationality or affiliation to other teams,

without henry would arsenal have won half the trophies they have in recent years?
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 02:25 PMJoined Jan 2006 - away - #36
Lay  space
avatar space
Riquelme Pose
space
$12,048 | POWERFUL
Henry left his wife in England

Anyway, Martins isn't good enough for an Arsenal or Liverpool. 25 - 30 goals? Please, Drogba will be lucky to get that. Let alone any other striker.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 05:25 PMJoined Mar 2006 - away - #37
jataylorlfc  space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$11,968 | 0
^^yup selfish c*nt he is, said he wanted a new start in spain, if thats the real reason 4 him leaving her
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007, 07:21 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #38
Ryde  space
avatar space
deadkid
space
$637 | 707014
^ This guy would no doubt suck Steven Gerrard off if he had the opportunity.

He's good and everything, but jesus - get off his nuts.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2007, 05:13 AMJoined May 2006 - away - #39
Scorp  space
avatar space
bang at it
space
$10,716 | POWERFUL
all these ever turn into is taylor going on about how great liverpool are and getting upset when they are sh*t
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2007, 07:12 AMJoined Mar 2006 - away - #40
jataylorlfc  space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by Ryde
^ This guy would no doubt suck Steven Gerrard off if he had the opportunity.

He's good and everything, but jesus - get off his nuts.
what the fu*k are u talking about u little canadianc*nt (look how well the two words fit)

no i was defending the player as he plays for my team, not for any old reason, but because some tea sipin crumpet eating f*gboy was dissin him yo!

do u understand now>?
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
31 viewing
Video inside What exactly is in our Oceans ?  
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Video inside Tamar Braxton crying cuz Chris Brown gave her light..
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
23 viewing
NBA 2K15 will be $10 on Amazon if James Harden + John Wall..
335 comments
@games
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside any of you seen dame dash's movie?  
51 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Hov making history again  
535 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside and i get high with my baby  
167 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Passed Out in the Middle of the Freeway
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Air Jordan 5 Retro Remastered "White/Metallic"
31 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside The most classic Rap City freestyle ever
138 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time