jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0
the scum jus drew with readin la da da da la

how does it feel champions? not many mancs posting here today hmm?

and arsenal are lucky c#nts, and @ the end of the game "tubby-hug" "were gonna do it! were gonna prove everyone wrong!" gay beyond belief

chelsea just beating birmingham and conceding 2 is not good at alll

and this for whoever claimed gerrard is crap and can only drive the ball-shhhhh
 08-13-2007, 06:53 AMaway - #22
tweedle- 

d 
space
$10,461 | 7000664
Originally Posted by jataylorlfc
and arsenal are lucky c#nts, and @ the end of the game "tubby-hug" "were gonna do it! were gonna prove everyone wrong!" gay beyond belief

And this is why Liverpool still wont win a Premiership title. No Unity.
 08-13-2007, 06:57 AMaway - #23
jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by tweedle-
And this is why Liverpool still wont win a Premiership title. No Unity.
did you see our play yesterday? we have shown team spirit and unity throughout past seasons and will do this season, that is what has brought us back from the dead so many times so ill placed comments there.
 08-13-2007, 07:17 AMaway - #24
tweedle- 

d 
space
$10,461 | 7000664
did you see our play yesterday? we have shown team spirit and unity throughout past seasons and will do this season, that is what has brought us back from the dead so many times so ill placed comments there.
Liverpool = Dependents on Gerrard

Granted, Arsenal had Henry and were dependent on him at times we still manage without him. Liverpool would be top 6 without Gerrard.

Last edited by tweedle-; 08-13-2007 at 07:22 AM..
 08-13-2007, 07:24 AMaway - #25
sixmillion007 

d 
space
$1,258 | 4100342
I don't think anyone has anything to rave about from the big four after the opening games as the most impressive teams were probably Man City and Newcastle. Its only one game so you can't read much into the performances at this stage.

Liverpool have always had a very good team spirit, but they lack consistency. Maintaining good form in cups were you play about 7 games is all good, but they haven't been able to do it for the 38 games and I don't see it changing this season. For next season I think they will be better placed to make a challenge for the title.
 08-13-2007, 07:49 AMaway - #26
goke11429 3 heat pts

d 
space
$11,221 | POWERFUL
Liverpool/arsenal should've picked up Obagoal instead of torres/spanish lookin dude...if it wasn't for the cup of nations i had him scoring 30 goals this season, but i think 25 is just fine
 08-13-2007, 07:51 AMaway - #27
tweedle- 

d 
space
$10,461 | 7000664
Originally Posted by goke11429
Liverpool/arsenal should've picked up Obagoal instead of torres/spanish lookin dude...if it wasn't for the cup of nations i had him scoring 30 goals this season, but i think 25 is just fine

He got 2 the other day

Its not the start of anything special
 08-13-2007, 08:25 AMaway - #28
sixmillion007 

d 
space
$1,258 | 4100342
Martins will grab alot of goals this season, but 25-30? I don't know about that but he has started well. It will be interesting when Owen is fit because he might not start as many games as Big Sam like a Big Striker uptop.
 08-13-2007, 11:31 AMaway - #29
jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Liverpool = Dependents on Gerrard

Granted, Arsenal had Henry and were dependent on him at times we still manage without him. Liverpool would be top 6 without Gerrard.
everyone knows how important gerrard is, did u manage without him? really? i remember when he was out injured recently u were poor. and weve won many matches when gerrard has been rested/injured.
 08-13-2007, 11:33 AMaway - #30
tweedle- 

d 
space
$10,461 | 7000664
everyone knows how important gerrard is, did u manage without him? really? i remember when he was out injured recently u were poor. and weve won many matches when gerrard has been rested/injured.
A season without Henry + Van Persie = Finishing on the same points as Liverpool.

You without Gerrard = Finishing on the same points as Bolton.
 08-13-2007, 11:37 AMaway - #31
jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by sixmillion007
I don't think anyone has anything to rave about from the big four after the opening games as the most impressive teams were probably Man City and Newcastle. Its only one game so you can't read much into the performances at this stage.

Liverpool have always had a very good team spirit, but they lack consistency. Maintaining good form in cups were you play about 7 games is all good, but they haven't been able to do it for the 38 games and I don't see it changing this season. For next season I think they will be better placed to make a challenge for the title.
one for stating the obvious...

again with the cup team comments, yes becuase we were lacking in wealth compared to other teams..in the 90s we came close on many occasions, last season it was, as usual our poor start that let us down, and our away form earlier in the season, look at our form compared with the start and end of the season. we racked up lots of points to make sure arsenal were dealt with.

so no it was the fact that in cup games u usually get easier teams early on then the bigger teams come whereas in the league the situation is of course different
 08-13-2007, 11:41 AMaway - #32
jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by goke11429
do u mean voronin, if thats the case-what? hes Ukrainian and hes been doing brilliant for bayer an in pre season for us.

and torres had a good game, showed sparks of brilliance and no one could contest his pace :applause: he just needs another game or two 2 get his finishing at its best.

and babel :wow:
 08-13-2007, 11:55 AMaway - #33
jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0
A season without Henry + Van Persie = Finishing on the same points as Liverpool.

You without Gerrard = Finishing on the same points as Bolton.
no, especially not now. and anyway so what gerrard would never leave where as mr vava voom has left arsenal and his wife 2 go to spain, such loyalty
 08-13-2007, 12:00 PMaway - #34
tweedle- 

d 
space
$10,461 | 7000664
no, especially not now. and anyway so what gerrard would never leave where as mr vava voom has left arsenal and his wife 2 go to spain, such loyalty
Its not comparible.

Henry isnt from London and didnt grow up supporting them.
 08-13-2007, 01:21 PMaway - #35
jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Its not comparible.

Henry isnt from London and didnt grow up supporting them.
and? plently of players feel a special adoration or a tie between them and a club which has made them,(which im sure youll agree arsenal have done for henry.)
regardless of their nationality or affiliation to other teams,

without henry would arsenal have won half the trophies they have in recent years?
 08-13-2007, 03:25 PMaway - #36
Lay 

d 
space
$11,499 | POWERFUL
Henry left his wife in England

Anyway, Martins isn't good enough for an Arsenal or Liverpool. 25 - 30 goals? Please, Drogba will be lucky to get that. Let alone any other striker.
 08-13-2007, 06:25 PMaway - #37
jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0
^^yup selfish c#nt he is, said he wanted a new start in spain, if thats the real reason 4 him leaving her
 08-13-2007, 08:21 PMaway - #38
Ryde 

d 
space
$636 | 707014
^ This guy would no doubt suck Steven Gerrard off if he had the opportunity.

He's good and everything, but jesus - get off his nuts.
 08-14-2007, 06:13 AMaway - #39
Scorp 

d 
space
$10,716 | POWERFUL
all these ever turn into is taylor going on about how great liverpool are and getting upset when they are ####
 08-14-2007, 08:12 AMaway - #40
jataylorlfc 

d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by Ryde
^ This guy would no doubt suck Steven Gerrard off if he had the opportunity.

He's good and everything, but jesus - get off his nuts.
what the #### are u talking about u little canadianc#nt (look how well the two words fit)

no i was defending the player as he plays for my team, not for any old reason, but because some tea sipin crumpet eating f#gboy was dissin him yo!

do u understand now>?

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Lebron James Motivational Tweet about Team
56 comments
NBA Lebron Getting Frustrated With His Teammates "You Gotta ..
71 comments
NCAAF NFL head of officiating says Jameis Winston should hav..
108 comments
  The Case Of Big Krit
New reply 7 minutes ago - 88 comments - by JimmyThe3rd
  Top 5 South Rappers...of Recent...not All Time
New reply 20 minutes ago - 52 comments - by TrillTalk404
 NFL Rgiii's Family's Access To Team Facility Has Been Revo...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 87 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside List Of Upcoming Tapes To Look Out For!
New reply 23 minutes ago - 55 comments - by SlimDunkin
 Image(s) inside Nov 22 - Newtown Massacre Shooter Adam Lanza Indulged ...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 93 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Janice Dickinson Submits A 1982 Photo Of Bill Cosby In...
New reply 32 minutes ago - 160 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 BOX Manny Pacquiao Vs Chris Algieri[11-22-14][hbo-ppv]
New reply 15 minutes ago - 672 comments - by STILL.DETOX
 Image(s) inside Most Intimidating Movie Characters
New reply 1 hour ago - 55 comments - by D.R.E.

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,809 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.