This is BX @ Boxden.com


2011-12 Soccer (international football) Thread

 2011-12 Soccer (international football) Thread
 09-18-2007, 07:50 PMaway - #181
Ryde 

  d 
space
$636 | 707014
I don't even see why I need to give some poor scouser #### like yourself a reason for anything? All of Liverpool's main success probably came before you were even alive. Although, I wouldn't put it past you being some 40 year old scum frequenting a hip hop forum.

so Lampard has scored 93 goals in 331 games.
Gerrard has scored 75 in 389... Now that it's corrected, it looks a lot better for Gerrard doesn't it

Why would I make excuses as to why I support a club? This statement makes no sense at all... Do you know what an excuse is?
 09-19-2007, 06:18 AMaway - #182
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by Ryde
I don't even see why I need to give some poor scouser #### like yourself a reason for anything? All of Liverpool's main success probably came before you were even alive. Although, I wouldn't put it past you being some 40 year old scum frequenting a hip hop forum.

so Lampard has scored 93 goals in 331 games.
Gerrard has scored 75 in 389... Now that it's corrected, it looks a lot better for Gerrard doesn't it

Why would I make excuses as to why I support a club? This statement makes no sense at all... Do you know what an excuse is?
seeing as weve won 2 trophies in the past 3 seasons,the trebble in 2001 and a few other cups on the way- no all of our success hasnt come before i was alive

and what would this prove other than my support is motivated by other reasons than success, whereas yours is, when did chelsea start wining trophies again

and no im 17, nearly 18.

no, but the point being u offer no argument other than statistics, which are then found to be false, in other words use your own arguments not just info you found on wikipedia


i dont know but u have done in this thread and others, and yes it makes perfect sense, re-read it if you must, not even going 2 validate your squirming questions with an answer
 09-19-2007, 07:23 PMaway - #183
mansoor_warrior 

  d 
space
$267 | 15834972
MOURINHO SACKED!!!

cant believe its happened, i know any chelsea manager would have had the riches he has had 2 spend, but dont think any1 else could have done as good as he did, this coming from a united fan!

got them on sunday and Chelski seem to be in dissarray, hopefully 3 easy points!
 09-20-2007, 12:45 AMonline - #184
tweedle- 

  d 
space
$10,461 | 7000664


You know Lampard and Terry are at home, crying their eyes out.
 09-20-2007, 02:59 PMaway - #185
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by mansoor_warrior
MOURINHO SACKED!!!

cant believe its happened, i know any chelsea manager would have had the riches he has had 2 spend, but dont think any1 else could have done as good as he did, this coming from a united fan!

got them on sunday and Chelski seem to be in dissarray, hopefully 3 easy points!
united are the jammiest dirtiest c#nts in this league
 09-20-2007, 03:00 PMaway - #186
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by tweedle-


You know Lampard and Terry are at home, crying their eyes out.
terry loves to cry
 09-22-2007, 10:02 AMonline - #187
serty321 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,864 | POWERFUL
Arsenal looking impressive...walcott's finishing looks average to me though.
 09-22-2007, 10:20 AMonline - #188
serty321 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,864 | POWERFUL
I take that back...wallcott is average
 09-22-2007, 10:29 AMonline - #189
serty321 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,864 | POWERFUL
cesc...what a strike!
 09-22-2007, 11:00 AMaway - #190
mansoor_warrior 

  d 
space
$267 | 15834972
another 0-0 in the prem for the scousers, seems like too many got their hopes up too quick in claiming to be champions elect based on beating derby, sunderland and villa. title race is still wide open and isnt won in august, or september for that matter!
 09-22-2007, 11:13 AMaway - #191
goke11429 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,221 | POWERFUL
Fabregas....has to be player of the year 3 a$sist 1 goal
 09-22-2007, 01:17 PMaway - #192
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by mansoor_warrior
another 0-0 in the prem for the scousers, seems like too many got their hopes up too quick in claiming to be champions elect based on beating derby, sunderland and villa. title race is still wide open and isnt won in august, or september for that matter!
u said mourinho is the best manager in the world = out out out!

and who do u support?

when did i say we were dead on 2 win the title- never. i said we were looking the strongest so far, and u forget we shouldve beaten chelsea....
 09-22-2007, 01:18 PMaway - #193
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by goke11429
Fabregas....has to be player of the year 3 a$sist 1 goal
month*
 09-22-2007, 03:23 PMonline - #194
MastahJ 

  d 
space
$763 | 1809250
Forest 4-0 Gillingham

shove that up yout Premiership pipe and smoke it
 09-22-2007, 05:59 PMaway - #195
Ryde 

  d 
space
$636 | 707014
jataylorlfc - what happened today man?? ahahahhahahaha



Cesc 28 points in the EPL fantasy league! I had Adebayor on my team but substituted him for Van Persie @_@
 09-23-2007, 05:59 AMaway - #196
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by Ryde
jataylorlfc - what happened today man?? ahahahhahahaha



Cesc 28 points in the EPL fantasy league! I had Adebayor on my team but substituted him for Van Persie @_@
why is this sad little c#nt coming in threads trying to get chatting to me?? i dont want 2 know, i dont want 2 talk to you, alright?

and only now weve "slipped up" by not being able to finish off birmingham. where were you every other game? playing hockey?
 09-23-2007, 01:12 PMaway - #197
Ryde 

  d 
space
$636 | 707014
So when you say #### about Chelsea when they lose, means nobody can comment on Liverpool when they get embarrassed by a newly promoted team? You're havin a laugh.
 09-23-2007, 01:42 PMaway - #198
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by Ryde
So when you say #### about Chelsea when they lose, means nobody can comment on Liverpool when they get embarrassed by a newly promoted team? You're havin a laugh.
i dont think ive ever said "####" about chelsea, other than lampard being
####?

or their #### preformances, we didnt put in a #### performance in that game so....


and please stop trying to use british terms please, its embarrassing for all

this from the 1 who claimed a kopite was a liverpool supporter from scandanavia
 09-24-2007, 07:15 AMaway - #199
DBLOCK1 

  d 
space
$1,030 | POWERFUL
jataylor i could have sworn when united drew against reading u was sayin u can only draw against reading at home and when i said we played well just didnt get the result u wasnt havin any ov it,so whats changed with ure liverpool and birmingham, a 0-0 draw against a #### team is a 0-0 draw regardless of the performence,Right?
 09-24-2007, 08:18 AMaway - #200
jataylorlfc 

  d 
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by DBLOCK1
jataylor i could have sworn when united drew against reading u was sayin u can only draw against reading at home and when i said we played well just didnt get the result u wasnt havin any ov it,so whats changed with ure liverpool and birmingham, a 0-0 draw against a #### team is a 0-0 draw regardless of the performence,Right?
i noted the draw with readin yes, saying that the champions only able to manage a point in their first game.

dont remember saying anything about the way u played but mybe i just dont hold e-grudges as well as you
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 25 - Storeowner who Michael Brown took cigarellos..
70 comments
Image inside  Nov 25 - Startling Photos Of Ferguson The Morning After
78 comments
Image inside  Nov 25 - Officer Darren Wilson---I Did Nothing Wrong ..
111 comments
 Image(s) inside Bill Clinton Summed Up In One Pic (g As Always)
New reply 4 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Ole-G
 NFL Michael Sam Wishes He Hadn't Come Out Publicly Before ...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 76 comments - by Bea5T
 Video inside Jurassic World Official Trailer
New reply 6 minutes ago - 124 comments - by JFamis
 Image(s) inside Jay-z's Bodyguard Look Like Da Devil, Bruhh
New reply 19 minutes ago - 64 comments - by GOD999
 NBA Kobe To Teammates: "get The Fu-k Out Of My Way&qu...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 103 comments - by tharegime
 Article inside Migos - Tha Truth (quavo Speaks On Robbery) (audio)
New reply 21 minutes ago - 340 comments - by SlimDunkin
 Image(s) inside Nov 24 - Just In: Photos Of Officer Darren Wilson's In...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 110 comments - by Ctrllers
 Video inside Lmao: Dc Goons Got Beef Wit Fat Trel Now Smh
New reply 24 minutes ago - 91 comments - by JNumbaNC

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,863 fans of BX | none new today 4,810 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.