Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

1/12 Divisional Round Playoffs (#3) Green Bay Packers @ (#2) San Francisco 49ers ~ 8PM EST Fox

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
38 viewing
 Video inside Throwback: Jamie Foxx ends a comedian's life
56 comments
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Audio inside Drake - On A Wave x Go Out Tonight x Can I x Tryna F**k (4 New Tracks)
97 comments

top in section
21 viewing
NBA Joe Budden Sums Up The Hawks In One Picture
top in sports
top in section
20 viewing
 Video inside KANYE WEST I'M LOVIN' IT ... Lambo With a Side Of Fries
top in hiphop

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Poll results - Who Will Win?
Niners 49 63.64%
Packers 28 36.36%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

 1/12 Divisional Round Playoffs (#3) Green Bay Packers @ (#2) San Francisco 49ers ~ 8PM EST Fox
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #21
Peterparker 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$16,307 | POWERFUL
The same 49ers "fans" always talkin sh*t bout they own team *smh* Fly2nd and Thareaper...n*ggas got no confidence. *smh*
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #22
ThaReapa904 56 heat pts56 space
avatar space
Da futa iz bryte!!!
space
$37,727 | POWERFUL
Peterparker said:
The same 49ers "fans" always talkin sh*t bout they own team *smh* Fly2nd and Thareaper...n*ggas got no confidence. *smh*

n*gga are you crazy? Go check my track record when it comes to talkin about the 49ers before you include me in that bullsh*t...I say we lose cuz Justin won't play...meaning we won't get any real pressure on Rodgers...

Hell is Manningham even back yet?

Oh btw you're ruining my reverse BX Jinx tactic fu*k boy...shut up and lemme say we're gonna lose...bi*ch
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #23
WiLL 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
- w i L L e s t -
space
$9,735 | POWERFUL
checking in
First page.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #24
lakersboy03 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$7,643 | POWERFUL
JSmith practiced two days in a row
CK7 gonna give that packer d that work
Home game
Niners 31-21
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #25
finishim 80 heat pts80 space
avatar space
12
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #26
G Code 42 heat pts42 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,763 | POWERFUL
is justin smith playing?

i think kaepernick at QB helps us out more than smith at QB

dont know if that will help us enough though
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #27
finishim 80 heat pts80 space
avatar space
12
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
thank god we don't have jarrett bush at cb for this one
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #28
Michael 1987 689 heat pts689 space
avatar space
/
space
$64,447 | POWERFUL
SM said:
Salty a.ss bears fans crack me up
You crack me up.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #29
Peterparker 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$16,307 | POWERFUL
ThaReapa420 said:
n*gga are you crazy? Go check my track record when it comes to talkin about the 49ers before you include me in that bullsh*t...I say we lose cuz Justin won't play...meaning we won't get any real pressure on Rodgers...

Hell is Manningham even back yet?

Oh btw you're ruining my reverse BX Jinx tactic fu*k boy...shut up and lemme say we're gonna lose...bi*ch
I swear u was in that NE vs. SF game saying 49ers was gone take tha L. If its something u doing cuz of a jinx my bad n*gga damn warn somebody. U aint gotta call me a bi*ch. Im just sayin ne fan who already countin they team out need to pick up their nuts thats all im sayin.

And they haven't rule J.Smith out yet
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #30
JewsusChrist 168 heat pts168 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$16,182 | POWERFUL
whoever wins this game goes to the SB, book it

gonna be a crazy game even better when ur not a hardcore fan of neither
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #31
lakersboy03 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$7,643 | POWERFUL
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #32
ThaReapa904 56 heat pts56 space
avatar space
Da futa iz bryte!!!
space
$37,727 | POWERFUL
Peterparker said:
I swear u was in that NE vs. SF game saying 49ers was gone take tha L. If its something u doing cuz of a jinx my bad n*gga damn warn somebody. U aint gotta call me a bi*ch. Im just sayin ne fan who already countin they team out need to pick up their nuts thats all im sayin.

And they haven't rule J.Smith out yet

Bruh I was probably a 49ers fan before you were even born...I been in this sh*t since 89 homie...ups and downs...I don't gotta pick up sh*t...I think we can win every game we're in...but that BX Jinx ain't no ho cuzo
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #33
That Guy Fly 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
Always Ahead Of The Game
space
$51,701 | POWERFUL
Smith is supposed to play barring any setbacks.
Manningham is out for the year
The key will be how well we run with Gore and our ability to keep Green Bay from long sustained drives. If Smith is out then our ability to take care of the second one goes out the window and the first one becomes that much more important.

We are almost in an identical situation to last year as far as WR depth except this time we have an untested playoff QB at the helm. Hopefully, Moss and Crabtree can get it going and Green Bay leaves AJ Jenkins open a lot.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #34
finishim 80 heat pts80 space
avatar space
12
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
lakersboy03 said:
dumbest write up by an idiot I've seen in awhile
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #35
Peterparker 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$16,307 | POWERFUL
ThaReapa420 said:
Bruh I was probably a 49ers fan before you were even born...I been in this sh*t since 89 homie...ups and downs...I don't gotta pick up sh*t...I think we can win every game we're in...but that BX Jinx ain't no ho cuzo
Im 28 and you got 2 years ahead of me. You will never hear me say I think tha 49ers dont have a chance but n*gga I aint know u had some bx superstition. I can respect that n*gga
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #36
The Bearded One 62 heat pts62 space
avatar space
Are You Watching Closely?
space
$6,571 | POWERFUL
Fly 2ndComing said:
Smith is supposed to play barring any setbacks.
Manningham is out for the year
The key will be how well we run with Gore and our ability to keep Green Bay from long sustained drives. If Smith is out then our ability to take care of the second one goes out the window and the first one becomes that much more important.

We are almost in an identical situation to last year as far as WR depth except this time we have an untested playoff QB at the helm. Hopefully, Moss and Crabtree can get it going and Green Bay leaves AJ Jenkins open a lot.
you make it seem like people were confident in smith going into the playoffs.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #37
SeattleWon 690 heat pts690 space
avatar space
Seattle's Finest
space
$54,055 | POWERFUL
i love seeing 49er fans argue each other
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #38
finishim 80 heat pts80 space
avatar space
12
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Fly 2ndComing said:
Smith is supposed to play barring any setbacks.
Manningham is out for the year
The key will be how well we run with Gore and our ability to keep Green Bay from long sustained drives. If Smith is out then our ability to take care of the second one goes out the window and the first one becomes that much more important.

We are almost in an identical situation to last year as far as WR depth except this time we have an untested playoff QB at the helm. Hopefully, Moss and Crabtree can get it going and Green Bay leaves AJ Jenkins open a lot.
offensively you guys are very similar to this qb we just saw, cept kaep is a better passer, defensively, it's gonna be a struggle for the pack offense, idk what McCarthys plan will be, hope it's more cobb in the backfield matched up on a lb tho
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #39
G Code 42 heat pts42 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,763 | POWERFUL
lakersboy03 said:
Thats a terrible article, does that guy get paid?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #40
That Guy Fly 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
Always Ahead Of The Game
space
$51,701 | POWERFUL
somerandomguy said:
you make it seem like people were confident in smith going into the playoffs.
Go back and check the archives, they were. But none of them will admit that now. Nobody thought he could outduel Brees but they were confident in him. I'm not saying I don't trust Kyle just laying out the truth.
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
37 viewing
Image inside Pron Star mia khalifa doesn't know who biggie is
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Rumor: Kanye & Rihanna Both Dropping Albums On May 24th , Kanye Got Issues Wit..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Did we ever get an explanation for this picture? lil Herb & Farrakhan
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Top 5 rappers who turned out to be a snitch
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Article inside Is your pen15 size 'normal'?
140 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Twerker/Possible Future Stripper Rissa Caleb
140 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Boosie Badazz - Touchdown 2 Cause Hell (Anticipation/Discussion) Thread
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside May 21 - CEO, wife, son, maid killed and house burned. Savopoulos Fami..
196 comments
@news
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside Gotham's Future Skin Pack now available /w pre-order (Batman Beyond & ..
20 comments
@games

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time