This is BX @ Boxden.com


Xbox One to be region locked


 Xbox One to be region locked
topic by bkkid92 - 05-29-2013, 09:26 AM - Boxden > BX GameSpot







Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

62 comments for "Xbox One to be region locked"


 05-29-2013, 09:47 AMaway - #2
freshprinceoba 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$6,263 | POWERFUL


I import a lot of ####.




Playstation though.


Or will the Ps4 be region locked too?
 05-29-2013, 09:49 AMaway - #3
OG Killa 142 heat pts142

  d 
space
$12,979 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by freshprinceoba


I import a lot of ####.




Playstation though.


Or will the Ps4 be region locked too?

Yeah Europe no longer gets any exclusives since their market is totally dependent on the US nowadays and son

Do me a favor and tell me some Japanese Xbox games you were going to import

The only people being hurt by this are the few hundred thousand Xbox 360 customers in japan or so....cause now they can't import #### over there

Stop complaining about everything like it even has #### to do with yall
 05-29-2013, 10:07 AMaway - #4
bkkid92 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$3,615 | 17282622
Originally Posted by freshprinceoba


I import a lot of ####.




Playstation though.


Or will the Ps4 be region locked too?
don't know

Last edited by bkkid92; 05-29-2013 at 10:13 AM..
 05-29-2013, 10:08 AMaway - #5
ChevyBrah 200 heat pts200

  d 
space
$11,963 | POWERFUL
xbox 360 was the same

ps4 isnt
 05-29-2013, 10:10 AMaway - #6
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Why would it be region free? Wasn't xbox and 360 both locked?
 05-29-2013, 10:12 AMaway - #7
Jesszman 2161 heat pts2161

  d 
space
$29,271 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ALLEEK
Yeah Europe no longer gets any exclusives since their market is totally dependent on the US nowadays and son

Do me a favor and tell me some Japanese Xbox games you were going to import

The only people being hurt by this are the few hundred thousand Xbox 360 customers in japan or so....cause now they can't import #### over there

Stop complaining about everything like it even has #### to do with yall
Because Japan is the only place people import from, right?
 05-29-2013, 10:36 AMaway - #8
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Because Japan is the only place people import from, right?
Don't even entertain the c#ntbag.

I import from Canada/UK/Japan/Germany all the time for games/blu-ray/dvds.

Uneducated people think that japan is the only place to import stuff from
 05-29-2013, 10:39 AMaway - #9
OG Killa 142 heat pts142

  d 
space
$12,979 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden
Don't even entertain the c#ntbag.

I import from Canada/UK/Japan/Germany all the time for games/blu-ray/dvds.

Uneducated people think that japan is the only place to import stuff from
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Because Japan is the only place people import from, right?
Hmm lets look at this:

The only people being hurt by this are the few hundred thousand Xbox 360 customers in japan or so....cause now they can't import #### over there
Yeah im pretty sure that implies Japanese consumers can't import American games...which means im saying Japan ain't the only place to import from

But yeah, keep half reading ####s. Iron Maiden I'd love to see some of your imported Xbox Titles


Please tell me some titles that didn't come out for xbox 360 in America that we all needed to import though...I'll gladly wait

Broke a$s ni##as keep talkin and y'all aint spending no money anyway
 05-29-2013, 10:45 AMaway - #10
EGO 50 heat pts50

  d 
space
$29,331 | POWERFUL
Yea honestly, what's the big deal? If anything, Japan probably won't get an Xbox One release at this point. I wouldn't be surprised to see Microsoft secede in that region. Everywhere else doesn't matter because the Americas, Europe, Austalia and the EMEAs typically see all the same releases. Not to mention, if it's anything like the Xbox 360's region restrictions publishers can choose whether or not to get a region-agnostic license (they basically pay more to make their game region free). If it wasn't an issue on the 360, it won't be an issue here. Just another non-story designed to make the Xbox One sound like the worst console ever.
 05-29-2013, 10:46 AMaway - #11
OG Killa 142 heat pts142

  d 
space
$12,979 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by e G o Maniac
Yea honestly, what's the big deal? If anything, Japan probably won't get an Xbox One release at this point. I wouldn't be surprised to see Microsoft secede in that region. Everywhere else doesn't matter because Europe, Austalia and the EMEAs typically see all the same releases.
No no no Ego lets see some of these titles that we'll need to import for our Xbox One that we won't get in America
 05-29-2013, 10:59 AMaway - #12
DominationCM 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$6,900 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden
Don't even entertain the c#ntbag.

I import from Canada/UK/Japan/Germany all the time for games/blu-ray/dvds.

Uneducated people think that japan is the only place to import stuff from
"c#ntbag"

speaking of blu-rays hows your stand going? you finish it yet?
 05-29-2013, 11:00 AMaway - #13
link04 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$5,277 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by freshprinceoba


I import a lot of ####.




Playstation though.


Or will the Ps4 be region locked too?
PS4 will not be region locked. but this was expected for microtheft, they region locked the xbox 360..
 05-29-2013, 11:05 AMaway - #14
OG Killa 142 heat pts142

  d 
space
$12,979 | POWERFUL
 05-29-2013, 11:10 AMaway - #15
GollyI'mGully 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$7,219 | POWERFUL
microsoft is doing everything in its power to have me not #### with the xbone
 05-29-2013, 11:18 AMaway - #16
coolio 43 heat pts43

  d 
space
$15,975 | POWERFUL
cant see this being a problem for 99% of the people


maybe those australians or w/e that always get the heavily edited games, but if the 360 was the same then who cares
 05-29-2013, 11:24 AMaway - #17
Chuck_Remixed 48 heat pts48

  d 
space
$13,091 | POWERFUL
Don't see it as much of a big deal on xbox one but it certainly would be a big deal on PS4.
 05-29-2013, 11:27 AMaway - #18
OG Killa 142 heat pts142

  d 
space
$12,979 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by coolio
cant see this being a problem for 99% of the people


maybe those australians or w/e that always get the heavily edited games, but if the 360 was the same then who cares
Originally Posted by Chuck_Remixed
Don't see it as much of a big deal on xbox one but it certainly would be a big deal on PS4.
Welcome to the team of c#ntbags :drakehah;
 05-29-2013, 11:46 AMaway - #19
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
"c#ntbag"

speaking of blu-rays hows your stand going? you finish it yet?
Not very well

I got lazy and threw everything in the garage and said #### THIS and ordered some shelves from ikea.
 05-29-2013, 11:50 AMaway - #20
link04 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$5,277 | POWERFUL
this shouldnt even be a problem if you already own a 360..lol its already region locked..
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
77 comments
Whats the worst movie you've ever watched?
87 comments
So, yeah.. a little worried about "The Order: 1886"
53 comments
 Image(s) inside Dj Mustard Says West Coast Hip Hop Was Dead Before He,...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
  11 Year Old Rapper Releases Spaceghostpurrp Diss After...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 104 comments - by hayday12
 Image(s) inside Remember When Wale Was On The Jamie Foxx Show.....
New reply 6 minutes ago - 90 comments - by BasedonMars
 Video inside Aug 30 - Family Verbally And Physically Assaults Son F...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 60 comments - by Littlefinger1
 NCAAF Jameis Winston Amazing 28 Yard Td Run. (video)
New reply 8 minutes ago - 61 comments - by FreeBigga
 NBA Breaking News: Houston Rockets Make A Power Move With ...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 73 comments - by Eazy123
  Lil Bibby- Free Crack 2 (out)
New reply 10 minutes ago - 96 comments - by JewsusChrist
 Video inside Iggy Azalea...b*tch Was With Him Shooting In The Gym
New reply 34 minutes ago - 75 comments - by local celebrity

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.