This is BX @ Boxden.com


What Good Racing Games Are Out?


 What Good Racing Games Are Out?
topic by InsanePunk - 12-26-2012, 05:10 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot


Like the title says, looking for a new racing game, for PS3.


Latest Games Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

23 comments for "What Good Racing Games Are Out?"


 12-26-2012, 05:20 PMaway - #2
Acid Rap 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$8,850 | POWERFUL
Need For Speed: Most Wanted just dropped. It's made by the same people that made Burnout Paradise. Good game.




 12-26-2012, 07:57 PMaway - #3
dadon85 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$12,620 | POWERFUL
Mod nation racers. Gt5. Lbp kart


Support Sony . Jizz 4 prez
 12-26-2012, 08:10 PMaway - #4
Jesszman 2180 heat pts2180

  d 
space
$29,486 | POWERFUL
skip mod nation and just go for sonic & sega all stars racing transformed. Don't touch LBP Karting ever.
 12-26-2012, 08:18 PMaway - #5
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$26,847 | POWERFUL
I think he's looking for a real racing game, not a kart racer.

If you're looking for just a new one, your best bets are NFS: Most Wanted or Forza Horizon.
 12-26-2012, 08:20 PMaway - #6
dadon85 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$12,620 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Krazie
I think he's looking for a real racing game, not a kart racer.

If you're looking for just a new one, your best bets are NFS: Most Wanted or Forza Horizon.
Ps3 only so no forza. Nfs mw is cool
 12-26-2012, 08:24 PMaway - #7
LakeHawks 101 heat pts101

  d 
space
$12,992 | POWERFUL
NFS:MW
GT5
Juiced 2
Dirt
Grid
 12-26-2012, 08:32 PMonline - #8
Dee352 163 heat pts163

  d 
space
$9,507 | POWERFUL
I heard grid 2 was coming out the first one was good

NFS fell off hard they need to make a nfs underground 3
 12-27-2012, 06:49 AMaway - #9
Acid Rap 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$8,850 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dee352
I heard grid 2 was coming out the first one was good

NFS fell off hard they need to make a nfs underground 3
The new NFS is developed by Criterion and is fire, and yes they do need to make Underground 3.
 12-27-2012, 07:14 AMaway - #10
InsanePunk 

  d 
space
$3,036 | POWERFUL
Not many choices out there, kinda sucks. :( Wish I had an Xbox 360 for Forza, but then what would I do with all my Blu-Rays? haha
 12-27-2012, 08:39 AMaway - #11
tasapurkett 

  d 
space
$552 | 668899
Gran Turismo 5...theres a 1000+ cars on there...its a mans game, not a frickin go-kart game...
 12-27-2012, 08:53 AMonline - #12
LaRy BLanco 458 heat pts458

  d 
space
$36,124 | POWERFUL
Forza Horizon or Forza 4

/thread


edit: buy a 360 and get Forza Horizon or Forza 4

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 12-27-2012 at 08:55 AM..
 12-27-2012, 08:55 AMaway - #13
NcAlien 

  d 
space
$1,804 | 4456094
Originally Posted by LAwLB15
Forza Horizon

/thread
Came in here to say the same thing too bad he has a PS3 (no hate)

My suggestion are along the lines of others and Grid was my jam
 12-27-2012, 08:58 AMaway - #14
Rico23 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$33,244 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Acid Rap
Need For Speed: Most Wanted just dropped. It's made by the same people that made Burnout Paradise. Good game.

I'm like the biggest NFS fanbut ima have to say i dont thinks it's a good game...i played it for like 3 hrs when i first got it and havent played it since, the controls(car handling wise) are frustrating and i hate crashing because of the dumbest #### that isn't even in my control....hot pursuit from 2 yrs ago was 5x better

that said Forza Horizon is the best out, so much fun...and if you want more similation, Forza 4 is still the best car sim game out(This is coming from a Gran Turismo stan)

Originally Posted by LAwLB15
Forza Horizon or Forza 4

/thread


edit: buy a 360 and get Forza Horizon or Forza 4
was beaten by a few minutes...

Last edited by Rico23; 12-27-2012 at 09:01 AM..
 12-27-2012, 09:30 AMaway - #15
Acid Rap 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$8,850 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rico23
I'm like the biggest NFS fanbut ima have to say i dont thinks it's a good game...i played it for like 3 hrs when i first got it and havent played it since, the controls(car handling wise) are frustrating and i hate crashing because of the dumbest #### that isn't even in my control....hot pursuit from 2 yrs ago was 5x better

that said Forza Horizon is the best out, so much fun...and if you want more similation, Forza 4 is still the best car sim game out(This is coming from a Gran Turismo stan)



was beaten by a few minutes...

#### I like Most Wanted better than Hot Pursuit. I don't have any problems with the controls or crashing. If anything the game is too easy so far. Midnight Club LA is my favourite racing game this gen. I don't mind the more realistic racers, but I prefer the open world arcade style gameplay.
 12-27-2012, 09:55 AMaway - #16
Rico23 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$33,244 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Acid Rap
#### I like Most Wanted better than Hot Pursuit. I don't have any problems with the controls or crashing. If anything the game is too easy so far. Midnight Club LA is my favourite racing game this gen. I don't mind the more realistic racers, but I prefer the open world arcade style gameplay.
my mistake was playing forza horizon before playing most wanted, so i was spoiled by everything that Horizon nailed so perfectly....come back to me after u play forza horizon
 12-27-2012, 10:01 AMaway - #17
Dedface 

  d 
space
$493 | 1494982
Originally Posted by LAwLB15
Forza Horizon or Forza 4

/thread


edit: buy a 360 and get Forza Horizon or Forza 4
Came in here to say this.
 12-27-2012, 11:18 AMaway - #18
Jesszman 2180 heat pts2180

  d 
space
$29,486 | POWERFUL
forza horizon b0mbed hard.
 12-27-2012, 02:41 PMonline - #19
LaRy BLanco 458 heat pts458

  d 
space
$36,124 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
forza horizon b0mbed hard.
 12-27-2012, 02:45 PMaway - #20
Rico23 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$33,244 | POWERFUL
how worthless is your life is if all u do is troll in the game section of a forum and post nowhere else....
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
72 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers the worst manufactured Superteam i..
82 comments
 Image(s) inside Wealthy Woman Ask "must I Give Out Halloween Cand...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 audio inside Lupe Fiasco - Haile Selassie Ft. Nikki Jean (prod. By ...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 114 comments - by 10th Wonder
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 201 comments - by JNumbaNC
  Edward Norton Offers New Explanation For Not Playing H...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 60 comments - by Ham Rove
 Image(s) inside 21 Best One-liner Jokes
New reply 5 minutes ago - 63 comments - by slipnslide85
 Image(s) inside Troy Ave's Goon Id'd As Ilovemakonnen's Attacker On Tw...
New reply 34 minutes ago - 198 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 94 comments - by KleanKutt100
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 40 minutes ago - 139 comments - by foshomoney

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,798 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.