b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Watch Dogs officially announced for Wii U.

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Watch Dogs officially announced for Wii U.
topic by OG Killa - 02-20-2013, 08:27 PM

In the midst of a press release announcing Watch_Dogs for the PlayStation 4, Ubisoft has confirmed it plans to bring its upcoming tech-based action/adventure game to Wii U.

The publisher provided no further details on the game aside from plans to bring release the game alongside the launch of Sony's PS4, making the game much more certain for release in 2013.

Check out the PS4(aka PC) Watch_Dogs demo below:

Source

eh seems about right. Game was only running on a PC last night. Wasn't even supposed 'next gen hardware' lol

27 comments for "Watch Dogs officially announced for Wii U."

02-21-2013, 12:31 AMaway - #2
DOM 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$7,582 | POWERFUL
Not bad for a console thats not even this gen
 02-21-2013, 12:33 AMaway - #3
Jesszman 2194 heat pts2194

d 
space
$29,765 | POWERFUL
It's been up for pre-order for the last 2-3 days.
 02-21-2013, 02:53 AMaway - #4
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,122 | POWERFUL
The Wii-U is dead in the Water......
 02-21-2013, 03:07 AMaway - #5
DOM 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$7,582 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Ra-da-god
The Wii-U is dead in the Water......
if the Wii and Wii U is dead then why haven't your favorite console/company put them out of business? Why does Sony and MS follow Nintendo? Why is Nintendo more popular today thany both Sony and MS?
 02-21-2013, 03:25 AMaway - #6
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,122 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
if the Wii and Wii U is dead then why haven't your favorite console/company put them out of business? Why does Sony and MS follow Nintendo? Why is Nintendo more popular today thany both Sony and MS?
the difference between now and any other time is that nintendo has used up all their credit with gamers I think....

all over the industry people are like "If nintendo are going to show me something IT HAS TO BE NOW and it better be new Ip's"

they were in a fortunate position with the gamecube even though it came in 3rd to the xbox and the ps2 because gamers were coming off of the N64 which is a system everyone liked. The Wii sold more but come on bro the popularity of it wore off years ago 2010-2011 was the goodbye years for that system and nintendo failure to deliver on their promise with the Wii burned the toast with alot of their fans, the overall lack of excitement for the Wii-U was something unseen for the Wii and the Gamecube and a Far cry from the days of N64......

M$ and sony may have copied with the kinect and Move but they both found ways to improve upon motion gaming and make it their own Along with still offering what already made their respective boxes leaders with the hardcore audience that nintendo just cant seem to capture outside of their big franchises.....

fans can flock to it all they want bro but if Devs dont support this thing with the same creative energy that they have for the ps4 and nextbox its done for, it wont have the casual "Wii wow effect" to save it this time and once the gap in power starts to show its going to become a port machine getting the ####tiest hand me down versions of the best games you know it and I know it......

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-21-2013 at 03:29 AM..
 02-21-2013, 03:50 AMaway - #7
DOM 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$7,582 | POWERFUL
"fans can flock to it all they want bro if Devs dont support this thing with the same creative energy"

Your speaking as if developers have a say so in this industry and we both know they dont. The developers are the lowest, most #### on, dont give a #### about, #### your job and lowest quality mother####ers on the planet.

"gap in power"
"
 02-21-2013, 07:27 AMaway - #8
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,122 | POWERFUL
"fans can flock to it all they want bro if Devs dont support this thing with the same creative energy"

Your speaking as if developers have a say so in this industry and we both know they dont. The developers are the lowest, most #### on, dont give a #### about, #### your job and lowest quality mother####ers on the planet.

"gap in power"
"
Let's not go that far, yeah publishers have this #### in the iron claw as they act as the record labels of the gaming industry they still need the devs, there still some studio making magic not named call of duty and those studio along with the ones that are going to make us 20 cod games/clones are going to have to support the wii-u for it survive mark my words its not going to do Wii numbers off of wow they are going to need unique games for this thing and this time they don't have the "think of the possibilities" factor to work for them nor do they have the gamer confidence on their side.

And there is going to be a power gap you know that's coming, they may be able to hang that first couple of years with the nextbox and ps4 and get by with slightly less prettier ports but you know when the real graphic war kicks off and devs really tap into these boxes Nintendo's in trouble

And this time since they decided to come out and and say that the Wii-u can graphically match up with the next gen PlayStation and Xbox they acknowledge that they are directly competing this gen unlike what they did with the Wii......

I'm not rooting for them to fall but It's not looking good, the "me.too" ain't gonna work this time they better get to work on those stunning games before m$ steps out there because if the nextbox has an impressive showing like the ps4 the choice is gonna come down to one or both of those two...

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-21-2013 at 07:32 AM..
 02-21-2013, 07:52 AMaway - #9
OG Killa 150 heat pts150

d 
space
$14,398 | POWERFUL
I wrote nintendo off yesterday myself.

But lets be realistic....Announce a new mario kart, a new zelda, a pokemon game for wii u that works with the 3ds game thats coming, and sequels to the rest of the kid games on Wii? And they just sold out again lol
 02-21-2013, 08:13 AMaway - #10
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,122 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ALLEEK
I wrote nintendo off yesterday myself.

But lets be realistic....Announce a new mario kart, a new zelda, a pokemon game for wii u that works with the 3ds game thats coming, and sequels to the rest of the kid games on Wii? And they just sold out again lol
I think they'll always have the kid market for Nintendo as a whole but I think the Wii-u specifically is in a tight spot they I wasn't suggesting that the company would go belly up but the Wii-u being a dry wasteland that doesn't get any worthwhile games just shifty ports is a very real possibility and people expect them to do their song and dance with their 1st party franchises but unlike the last two systems gamers are weary I've watched all sorts of videos like the bonus round etc where people all over are like "can we get something other than Mario,Zelda,etc" #### is crazy and its only gonna get worse as the systems get more powerful....

Nintendo has a VERY uphill f!ght
 02-21-2013, 08:21 AMaway - #11
OG Killa 150 heat pts150

d 
space
$14,398 | POWERFUL
I think they'll always have the kid market for Nintendo as a whole but I think the Wii-u specifically is in a tight spot they I wasn't suggesting that the company would go belly up but the Wii-u being a dry wasteland that doesn't get any worthwhile games just shifty ports is a very real possibility and people expect them to do their song and dance with their 1st party franchises but unlike the last two systems gamers are weary I've watched all sorts of videos like the bonus round etc where people all over are like "can we get something other than Mario,Zelda,etc" #### is crazy and its only gonna get worse as the systems get more powerful....

But you're watching videos of supposed 'hardcore gamers' and people our age and bla hblah blah...When 45 year old soccer moms line up this Christmas to buy gifts for their kids...they gone be buying nintendo #### cause they know its safe, and cheaper than the competition.

Thats the end of the story lol. They buy more of everything than anyone else on planet earth.....and they are the reason the Wii completely destroyed all the other consoles sales wise....they are the reason the 3DS is getting setup to completely run the gauntlet to.

Nintendo could chill on the Wii U and just let the 3DS breathe and still k!ll the competition. A handheld could #### on ni##as

When that new Pokemon hits its a wrap. I dont plan on paying for it, and I could care less about it...but that game gone eat
 02-21-2013, 08:31 AMaway - #12
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,122 | POWERFUL
I wasn't saying they are gonna out of business, I'm saying the Wii-u is dead as far as the hardcore are concerned theyve just about use up all their passes with real gamers and unlike any other time a lot of industry heards are being vocal about where before they woulda gave Nintendo the benefit of the doubt and been like "as long as I got Mario I'm good"

I still don't think the Wii-u is gonna pull Wii number though
 02-21-2013, 08:51 AMaway - #13
TheProtege9020 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$4,842 | POWERFUL

The system has only been out for 3 months. What system didn't have a post launch dry spell? Its always like this. I swear it like most of you act like you just started gaming. So what are you going to be saying next year when the PS4 is going thru the same thing?
 02-21-2013, 09:06 AMaway - #14
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,122 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SSJVEGETO
The system has only been out for 3 months. What system didn't have a post launch dry spell? Its always like this. I swear it like most of you act like you just started gaming. So what are you going to be saying next year when the PS4 is going thru the same thing?
Not copping the ps4 at launch as of right now even though i was impressed with its unveiling and if m$ don't come correct for their unveiling I won't be copping that at launch either......Im aware of dry spells after launches I wasnt talking about that

For Nintendo I was talking about overall how they are being viewed coming into this gen, the backlash is crazy I've never seen so many industry cats take a stand against Nintendo and they all are saying the same thing..... "right now they are a 1 trick pony we want good unique 1st/2nd/3rd content for this system and Nintendo has a short window to deliver before the big guns drop"

It's kinda like how a lot of gamers feel like M$ doesn't care about gaming as much now that the 360 is successful, people are saying Nintendo has a short time to go in and really impress people and if they don't want the Wii-u to get lost in the shuffle, ign people are saying it, the folks at gametrailers are saying it, I follow lots of industry people on twitter they are saying it aswell as avid Nintendo fans, I really think the Wii left a bad taste in a lot of mouths far as Nintendo's reputation and people are finally tired of it.....

Just saying what I see wasn't bashing the Nintendo loyalists I know some of yall are sensitive about this #### lol

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-21-2013 at 09:26 AM..
 02-21-2013, 09:51 AMaway - #15
DOM 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$7,582 | POWERFUL
I wasn't saying they are gonna out of business, I'm saying the Wii-u is dead as far as the hardcore are concerned theyve just about use up all their passes with real gamers and unlike any other time a lot of industry heards are being vocal about where before they woulda gave Nintendo the benefit of the doubt and been like "as long as I got Mario I'm good"

I still don't think the Wii-u is gonna pull Wii number though
Your right about it not doing Wii numbers, but as far as a 'units sold' there's no difference between a casual gamer and a hardcore one.

And when gamers talk that "real gamers" or "Nintendo is for a kid console talk" they forget that both 360 and PS3 is too. 360 and PS3 cater to kids too, Nintendo is just better at it

I hate when ni##as try to categorise gamers!! I'm a casual gamer because the games I enjoy playing the most is on a Nintendo console?
 02-21-2013, 12:41 PMaway - #16
dadon85 85 heat pts85

d 
space
$13,373 | POWERFUL
Surprised wii u not hacked yet. How long did the wii take. Modded wii all over Craiglist with new and old school games
 02-21-2013, 12:48 PMaway - #17
OG Killa 150 heat pts150

d 
space
$14,398 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dadon85
Surprised wii u not hacked yet. How long did the wii take. Modded wii all over Craiglist with new and old school games
Hell I play Wii games on my laptop now. Some of them work, and as each day passes more an more of em work

They even recently emulated the Wii Motion Plus...so now you can play that last Zelda game...its buggy as hell but its coming a long

Another 6 months and them ni##as gone have the whole Wii library done lol.
 02-21-2013, 02:30 PMaway - #18
dadon85 85 heat pts85

d 
space
$13,373 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ALLEEK
Hell I play Wii games on my laptop now. Some of them work, and as each day passes more an more of em work

They even recently emulated the Wii Motion Plus...so now you can play that last Zelda game...its buggy as hell but its coming a long

Another 6 months and them ni##as gone have the whole Wii library done lol.
####s crazy. I recently got an Xbox , Dreamcast to play nes, snes, sega etc. too many games not enough time
 02-21-2013, 04:09 PMaway - #19
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,122 | POWERFUL
I hate when ni##as try to categorise gamers!! I'm a casual gamer because the games I enjoy playing the most is on a Nintendo console?
who said that? unless you are just talking in general hell I started with the Nes like alot of cats on this board me not ####ing with nintendo has nothing to do with how I feel about casual gamers versus The hardcore

I made choice to not buy anymore nintedo system because i got tired of playing the same lineup over and over every generation, I've been rescuing princess peach from bowser, f!ghting gannon and searching the caves with samus for over 20 years now #### just got boring....

I feel like you can very much be a hardcore gamer and only play nintendo I dont even judge casual gamers since all three companies cater to them......
 02-21-2013, 04:27 PMaway - #20
mystic boy 231 heat pts231

d 
space
$4,583 | POWERFUL
The hacking stuff would work excellent on the gamepad.

Image inside  How to clean up nice (Dress shirts, suits, grown man ..
66 comments
Video inside  Dec 20 - They Just Shot 2 Cops in Brooklyn by Topmkins
649 comments
BOX Roy Jones Jr. dissing Floyd
186 comments
  Anonymous Threatens Iggy Azalea To Apologize To Azeali...
New reply 1 minute ago - 292 comments - by KingMahaat
 Article inside Full 63 Page Bobby Shmurda/gs9 Indictment
New reply 8 minutes ago - 286 comments - by Nickel
 Video inside Bow Wow Looking Real Mad On 106 N Park Final Episode
New reply 3 minutes ago - 108 comments - by VA Prime
 NBA Top 5 Most Skilled Players In The League?
New reply 14 minutes ago - 89 comments - by Hoop Dreams
 Image(s) inside Chris Brown Losing It Over Karrueche
New reply 4 minutes ago - 122 comments - by Frankybaby
 NBA Grizzlies Assistant Gets His Car Stolen, Players Buy H...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 142 comments - by Agentzer0oo0
 Image(s) inside Azealia Banks Ethers Action Bronson
New reply 4 minutes ago - 207 comments - by Frankybaby
 Image(s) inside Azealia Banks On Culture
New reply 37 minutes ago - 76 comments - by ralph lauren

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,847 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.