This is BX @ Boxden.com


Warframe (ps4) Free Platinum

 Warframe (ps4) Free Platinum
topic by Blackprism - 12-18-2013, 04:28 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot


This game is seriously awesome, it starts a bit slow and hard to get a grasp of but is truly an awesome game at its core.

Anyone interested in playing should log into should click this link and get free sh1T. For the game. Includes free platinum. Existing players can do it as well.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...RFRAMEFINAL001


Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

16 comments for "Warframe (ps4) Free Platinum"


 12-18-2013, 04:36 PMaway - #2
Blackprism 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$613 | 9299611
Okay, because the way the sony site loads you have to;

1. Click the link
2. Sign into your ps account
3. Search warframe
4. Scroll down and add the starter pack and check out. Its free.
 12-18-2013, 04:40 PMaway - #3
sbrown1 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,278 | 6062336
damn thought this was something new, already got that free ps+ starter pack... not really looking to spend real money on the game though
 12-18-2013, 04:41 PMaway - #4
ShadowBlade 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$2,404 | POWERFUL
Yo Black, you work for Sony or Warframe?
 12-18-2013, 04:49 PMaway - #5
Blackprism 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$613 | 9299611
Originally Posted by ShadowBlade
Yo Black, you work for Sony or Warframe?
If I did there are affidavits that prohibit the acknowledgment of such things.
 12-18-2013, 07:29 PMaway - #6
ShadowBlade 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$2,404 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Blackprism
If I did there are affidavits that prohibit the acknowledgment of such things.
Yeah, you're an employee
 12-18-2013, 10:57 PMonline - #7
d2921 1108 heat pts1108

  d 
space
$12,139 | POWERFUL
f2p games can suck my di#k
 12-19-2013, 12:14 AMaway - #8
kyhoopsgoat 331 heat pts331

  d 
space
$14,658 | POWERFUL
Installing now...
 12-19-2013, 12:26 AMaway - #9
sbrown1 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,278 | 6062336
games pretty dope... co op teamplay 3rd person shooter with swords... dunno why ppl hating
 12-19-2013, 07:06 AMaway - #10
damien1928 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$3,377 | POWERFUL
ive played it twice and i just cant get into it
 12-19-2013, 07:13 AMaway - #11
MrIToldYouSo 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$1,145 | 10698028
good looks..got into this game for a few days but the ridiculous prices for platinum was a huge turnoff ...might need to see how this works...100 plat if i recall dont get u much tho..will have to see
 12-19-2013, 10:59 AMaway - #12
Blackprism 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$613 | 9299611
Originally Posted by MrIToldYouSo
good looks..got into this game for a few days but the ridiculous prices for platinum was a huge turnoff ...might need to see how this works...100 plat if i recall dont get u much tho..will have to see
You've got to give it time. Once you get off the first planet sh1T gets better. I recommend saving your in game currency and buying the "Braton" a$sault rifle first. Then the dual pistols.

As for spending your platinum, you can buy a cheap frame, or a sentinel. Those would be my recommendations.

Also look for groups doing t1 defense and t1 void. These missions net 10k plus per run.. Plus some ridiculously awesome mods.

Last tip, meet some people, play with others, games like this are best played with friends.
 07-14-2014, 12:43 AMaway - #13
keyonie 

  d 
space
$1 | 0
22 Not true

Originally Posted by Blackprism
If I did there are affidavits that prohibit the acknowledgment of such things.
Under the Telecommunication Act of 1988; Addendum to Digital Signature of 1991; Addendum for Fax & Paperless Electronic Identification of 1993; Securities Act of 1997; Electronic Identification of Person(s) Annex of 2001; Identity Theft and/or Falsifying Identification of One-Self and/or Person(s), Revision to Digital Signature of 2003. Along with about a Dozen other Laws Pertaining to the (Intent to Falsify and/or Knowingly Hide) Mis-Representation of yourself is against the Law.

If you are (Directly) asked if you work for a Company you must answer Honestly (to the best of you knowledge) under the Law unless the Company or Job you Hold has any National Securities Concerns or is above a Class Ia Government Security Clearance.

So as for your answer you do have to Acknowledge Such Things.
 07-14-2014, 12:50 AMaway - #14
LakeHawks 101 heat pts101

  d 
space
$12,992 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by keyonie
Under the Telecommunication Act of 1988; Addendum to Digital Signature of 1991; Addendum for Fax & Paperless Electronic Identification of 1993; Securities Act of 1997; Electronic Identification of Person(s) Annex of 2001; Identity Theft and/or Falsifying Identification of One-Self and/or Person(s), Revision to Digital Signature of 2003. Along with about a Dozen other Laws Pertaining to the (Intent to Falsify and/or Knowingly Hide) Mis-Representation of yourself is against the Law.

If you are (Directly) asked if you work for a Company you must answer Honestly (to the best of you knowledge) under the Law unless the Company or Job you Hold has any National Securities Concerns or is above a Class Ia Government Security Clearance.

So as for your answer you do have to Acknowledge Such Things.
####, did you just bump this to prove this little point?
 07-14-2014, 12:52 AMaway - #15
KJHARDY 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$6,837 | POWERFUL
Pay to get new #### type of game
 07-14-2014, 01:05 PMaway - #16
Blackprism 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$613 | 9299611
Originally Posted by keyonie
Under the Telecommunication Act of 1988; Addendum to Digital Signature of 1991; Addendum for Fax & Paperless Electronic Identification of 1993; Securities Act of 1997; Electronic Identification of Person(s) Annex of 2001; Identity Theft and/or Falsifying Identification of One-Self and/or Person(s), Revision to Digital Signature of 2003. Along with about a Dozen other Laws Pertaining to the (Intent to Falsify and/or Knowingly Hide) Mis-Representation of yourself is against the Law.

If you are (Directly) asked if you work for a Company you must answer Honestly (to the best of you knowledge) under the Law unless the Company or Job you Hold has any National Securities Concerns or is above a Class Ia Government Security Clearance.

So as for your answer you do have to Acknowledge Such Things.

Originally Posted by LakeHawks
####, did you just bump this to prove this little point?


Got damn these dudes want to be internet cops so bad.

Dude comes in and resurrects an old post to try and prove some half a$s point? Also its his first post so thats clearly an attack from a member. Haha this dude... Probably @

Also my right is covered in this


The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Article 19 of the ICCPR states that "everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice".

Last edited by Blackprism; 07-14-2014 at 01:07 PM..
 07-14-2014, 02:32 PMaway - #17
Foyt 131 heat pts131

  d 
space
$10,848 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Blackprism
Got damn these dudes want to be internet cops so bad.

Dude comes in and resurrects an old post to try and prove some half a$s point? Also its his first post so thats clearly an attack from a member. Haha this dude... Probably @

Also my right is covered in this


The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Article 19 of the ICCPR states that "everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice".
don't name drop me over some bull####.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Nov 26 - Cleveland police officer shot Tamir Rice imme..
82 comments
Nov 26 - Michael Brown's Mom: Darren Wilson Testimony Adds 'Ins..
86 comments
NFL What should RG3 upcoming 30 for 30 be called?
63 comments
 NFL 'robert Griffin Is Done In Washington'
New reply 3 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Frasier
  Tupac Sums Up Ferguson Riots 20 Years Ago
New reply 11 minutes ago - 72 comments - by Chalky
 Image(s) inside :minimestopit:
New reply 4 minutes ago - 189 comments - by Ari Gold
  Rick Ross Is "disappointed" That Timbaland L...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 106 comments - by MGz
  Chief Keef Weighs In On Mike Brown Case
New reply 9 minutes ago - 124 comments - by NoLastName
  Pitchfork: "eminem's Music Has Been Unrelievedly ...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 156 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside Ufo Aliens Captured, New Photo Evidence Reportedly Sho...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 68 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Charles Hamilton Deletes Blog And All Social Media Acc...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 75 comments - by rasheedwallace

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,864 fans of BX | none new today 4,814 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.