This is BX @ Boxden.com


Trials Evolution IGN Review


 Trials Evolution IGN Review
topic by ShadyVsEminem - 04-17-2012, 07:22 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot





9.0
Closing Comments
Trials has cleverly adapted to its environment and become even more of an everyman's game. It's still incredibly challenging, but the hill to the hardest levels is less steep. The thrills are more thrilling. Track sharing and multiplayer make it more communal. Rarely have I played a game that better caters to all walks of players.

It has a metascore of 89 currently based on 7 reviews



For what its worth this will be the 1st Arcade Game To Have 400 Achievement Points


Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

19 comments for "Trials Evolution IGN Review"


 04-17-2012, 07:49 PMaway - #2
Norcal 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$10,359 | POWERFUL
Whens it come out anyway?
 04-17-2012, 07:58 PMaway - #3
ShadyVsEminem 192 heat pts192

  d 
space
$15,258 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by norcal925
Whens it come out anyway?
Tomorrow i thought it might of been released at midnight here but that didnt happen will have to wait til tomorrow evening to check it out.

Looks class and the map editor will add infinite replay value, im still playing trials hd and sharing tracks on that was a pain because the people had to be on your friends list. This will be one game i actually try to get the achievements so the fact it has twice as many is a definite plus. Getting to grips with the difficulty of trials hd was one of its best rewards i hope they have not stripped back the difficulty to much

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-17-2012 at 08:02 PM..
 04-17-2012, 08:03 PMaway - #4
Norcal 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$10,359 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ShadyVsEminem
Tomorrow i thought it might of been released at midnight here but that didnt happen will have to wait til tomorrow evening to check it out.

Looks class and the map editor will add infinite replay value, im still playing trials hd and sharing tracks on that was a pain because the people had to be on your friends list. This will be one game i actually try to get the achievements so the fact it has twice as many is a definite plus. Getting to grips with the difficulty of trials hd was one of its best rewards i hope they have not stripped back the difficulty to much
I never got into trials hd but this looks dope.
Any idea how many microsoft points this will be for?
 04-17-2012, 08:08 PMaway - #5
ShadyVsEminem 192 heat pts192

  d 
space
$15,258 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by norcal925
I never got into trials hd but this looks dope.
Any idea how many microsoft points this will be for?
1200 points, Trials HD is the most addictive arcade game there is and its very competitive trying to outdo friends times

This is like an inception inspired track




All tracks are made with the editor everyone can use so there will be people who get incredibly creative once they get to grips with it
 04-17-2012, 09:23 PMaway - #6
Norcal 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$10,359 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ShadyVsEminem
1200 points, Trials HD is the most addictive arcade game there is and its very competitive trying to outdo friends times

This is like an inception inspired track


All tracks are made with the editor everyone can use so there will be people who get incredibly creative once they get to grips with it
Looks pretty dope, probably gonna have to cop when im not playing the Ghost Recon beta.
 04-17-2012, 10:02 PMaway - #7
Flawless Image 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$9,256 | POWERFUL
will be dling at 3am.
 04-17-2012, 10:03 PMaway - #8
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$26,736 | POWERFUL
Cant wait, might still be up when it releases
 04-17-2012, 10:28 PMaway - #9
clenz7621 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,396 | 9454852
gotta load up some points for this 1...just f'd wit the demo of hd but #### was fun as hell
 04-18-2012, 05:30 PMaway - #10
ShadyVsEminem 192 heat pts192

  d 
space
$15,258 | POWERFUL
Definitely way better than HD it doesnt get rock hard til near the last 4-5 extreme tracks, bit to easy to get gold on a lot of medium and hard tracks platinum is really hard though
 04-18-2012, 08:20 PMaway - #11
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ShadyVsEminem
Definitely way better than HD it doesnt get rock hard til near the last 4-5 extreme tracks, bit to easy to get gold on a lot of medium and hard tracks platinum is really hard though
I can't even get gold on all the easy/normal

i am ####ing turrible at this game
 04-19-2012, 06:51 AMaway - #12
DoMieD 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$41,999 | POWERFUL
Aw ####


Collin today
 04-19-2012, 08:30 AMaway - #13
ShadyVsEminem 192 heat pts192

  d 
space
$15,258 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden
I can't even get gold on all the easy/normal

i am ####ing turrible at this game
The fact i played the #### out of Trials HD gives me a big advantage, its just i got gold on a few of the hard tracks on my 1st go in this game(without doing very well). There is a big difference between the hard and extreme tracks though, i can only scrape silver medals in them so far big job to go even getting gold let alone platinum.

Look at the top people on the leaderboards playing to get tips , you wont be able to replicate them but they will give a good idea of whats required

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-19-2012 at 12:55 PM..
 04-19-2012, 11:17 AMaway - #14
JWilliams 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$1,326 | POWERFUL
this game is the ####...anybody know how I can get this purchase on both of my consoles?
 04-19-2012, 12:15 PMaway - #15
wood1 

  d 
space
$608 | 1561528
I grabbed this last night and loved it! They have some insane levels!
 04-19-2012, 01:04 PMaway - #16
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ShadyVsEminem
The fact i played the #### out of Trials HD gives me a big advantage, its just i got gold on a few of the hard tracks on my 1st go in this game(without doing very well). There is a big difference between the hard and extreme tracks though, i can only scrape silver medals in them so far big job to go even getting gold let alone platinum.

Look at the top people on the leaderboards playing to get tips , you wont be able to replicate them but they will give a good idea of whats required
I just need to learn how to gas/brake right.

I just haul a$s all the time and never use a break and im sure you are supposed to like slightly use the analog sticks in some points i just jerk them left to right till i think ima land and i #### up like every landing
 04-19-2012, 01:19 PMaway - #17
DoMieD 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$41,999 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden
I just need to learn how to gas/brake right.

I just haul a$s all the time and never use a break and im sure you are supposed to like slightly use the analog sticks in some points i just jerk them left to right till i think ima land and i #### up like every landing
Yeah u gotta know when to not accelerate and when to accelerate


U don't necessarily have to break but u can't be going all out


And also knowing when to use the analog stick to tilt ur bike is crucial
 04-19-2012, 01:55 PMaway - #18
ShadyVsEminem 192 heat pts192

  d 
space
$15,258 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden
I just need to learn how to gas/brake right.

I just haul a$s all the time and never use a break and im sure you are supposed to like slightly use the analog sticks in some points i just jerk them left to right till i think ima land and i #### up like every landing
Most of the time position the bike to land both wheels at the same time especially on the easier and normal tracks. As you get better you will find ways to keep momentum like doing front flips and landing on back or front wheel.
 04-19-2012, 02:04 PMaway - #19
Krazie 93 heat pts93

  d 
space
$26,736 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JDubProductions
this game is the ####...anybody know how I can get this purchase on both of my consoles?
Any gamertag can play it on the console it's purchased on, you could use the gamertag you downloaded it with to play it on a different console.
 04-19-2012, 08:40 PMaway - #20
ShadyVsEminem 192 heat pts192

  d 
space
$15,258 | POWERFUL
The one complaint would be the camera is positioned in awkward places on certain parts of some levels and its hard know how you are gonna land. I kept ####ing up on gigatrack mainly because of the camera, its over a 7 minute track and i wanted a fault free round so it was so frustrating
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 20 - There's One Skill Worth More Than A Harvard ..
74 comments
NFL MNF - Texans vs. Steelers - 8:30PM
219 comments
Image inside  Fake Everything... i ain't complaining though - Ines
52 comments
 Article inside Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Cast In ‘game Of Thrones’: Re...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 57 comments - by AriGold
 Image(s) inside Who Seen Ty Beats Expose Asap Earlier Today?
New reply 57 minutes ago - 101 comments - by Deelo Deniroz
  Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refu...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 184 comments - by weeknd44
 NBA Kobe Bryant: The Lakers Downfall " He's Not As Go...
New reply 1 hour ago - 145 comments - by MrHashTag
 Image(s) inside Name 3 Things Your Hometown Is Famous For
New reply 29 minutes ago - 184 comments - by Kwestluv91
 audio inside Drake - How About Now
New reply 1 hour ago - 156 comments - by DanBootleg
 Article inside A Tragedy In Song: "hot N*gga" By Bobby Shmu...
New reply 54 minutes ago - 60 comments - by onlybuilt1906
 NBA "the Bulls Are A Team That's Much Better Than Us ...
New reply 1 hour ago - 67 comments - by Deuce Fortitude

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,827 fans of BX | none new today 4,790 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.