This is BX @ Boxden.com


The Official Halo 4 Thread


 The Official Halo 4 Thread
 11-04-2012, 08:50 PMaway - #161
WezLFaCe_KiD 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$11,495 | POWERFUL
So is the mp . Goat quality or at least halo 3 quality
 11-04-2012, 08:55 PMaway - #162
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$15,319 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WezLFaCe_KiD
So is the mp . Goat quality or at least halo 3 quality
Def better then Reach and 3 so far. I'm enjoying it alot but I also enjoyed the previous games. The regenerative shield brings alot of Halo 3 memories back with it being similar to the bubble shield
 11-04-2012, 10:03 PMaway - #163
shortz 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$5,064 | 19092249
Anyonewana squad up tuesday around 5pst i cant play til then =/
 11-04-2012, 10:11 PMaway - #164
LaRy BLanco 446 heat pts446

  d 
space
$35,294 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PhI|0z0pH3r
Def better then Reach and 3 so far. I'm enjoying it alot but I also enjoyed the previous games. The regenerative shield brings alot of Halo 3 memories back with it being similar to the bubble shield
what about the ranking is it like reach's or halo 3's??

please for the love of God say halo 3
 11-04-2012, 10:20 PMaway - #165
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$15,319 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LAwLB15
what about the ranking is it like reach's or halo 3's??

please for the love of God say halo 3
No its different from each of them. It's a hidden rank system. The only thing you will see going up is your SR rank which is mostly for getting you unlocks.

Main thing thats pissing me off about this game is that the people online are ####ing terrible. You can really tell the Call of Duty crowd is on it there the only ones that can infect a game a certain way.
 11-04-2012, 10:21 PMaway - #166
LaRy BLanco 446 heat pts446

  d 
space
$35,294 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PhI|0z0pH3r
No its different from each of them.

Main thing thats pissing me off about this game is that the people online are ####ing terrible. You can really tell the Call of Duty crowd is on it there the only ones that can infect a game a certain way.
can u be more specific mano?
 11-04-2012, 11:17 PMonline - #167
GetOnMahLevel 

  d 
space
$5,071 | 20686129
i thought a "competitive" ranking skill is gonna come around the new year.. which is gonna be our typical 1-50.. but as of right now it's more like Reach in a sense..
 11-04-2012, 11:30 PMaway - #168
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$15,319 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LAwLB15
can u be more specific mano?
I guess in a way its similar to Reach. You gain SR ranks . Each SR ranks give you one SR point which you can use to buy use to equip weapons, greandes, armor abilities, etc to your loadouts, SR ranks also give you some new Armor and Emblem unlocks as you level up. But its not an actual competitive rank like normal because you can gain xp towards your SR rank from campaign and Spartan Ops also. It really doesn't mean anything outside of you put time into the game. 343 studios says the game does actually have an MP rank system but it is invisible to players but they'll be releasing an update something in the next couple months for players to see it. Pretty much most people are going to be using the SR rank as the rank since it pretty much says how much time you've put into the game one way or another. In a way SR is rank but not in a way thats exclusive to MP only.

Armor screen. Some armor you get by ranking up and some comes from completing challenges.


Loadout screen


You can see everyones SR ranks throughout the game


Gaining xp at the end of the match screen you can see the SR rank
 11-04-2012, 11:41 PMaway - #169
WezLFaCe_KiD 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$11,495 | POWERFUL
Booooo ^
 11-05-2012, 02:09 AMaway - #170
AyeDre 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$10,185 | POWERFUL
getting mine in 6 hours
 11-05-2012, 04:37 AMaway - #171
xslick504 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,704 | 19428819
streams are up on
 11-05-2012, 06:50 AMaway - #172
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$4,894 | POWERFUL
Final Day...
 11-05-2012, 07:06 AMaway - #173
Honolulu Blue 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$15,558 | POWERFUL
Doing the midnight release tonight. Haven't done one in a long time.

Got a feeling 343 will be bullied into making the DMR and BR equal in performance. Too many BR fanboys who will cry all day and night if the DMR is significantly better.

Haven't seen Halo get this much shine since 2007. I'm excited. Halo and Gears is my ####. Y'all can have COD
 11-05-2012, 08:56 AMaway - #174
stayfocus18 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$768 | 13330657
Microsoft Cancelled my ####ing pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Called customer service and they said that they are having issues and will call me back in 24-48hrs. Im so ####ing pissed!!! The game comes out tomorrow why would they cancel my order at 3am EST and I pre-ordered 9/10.
 11-05-2012, 09:13 AMaway - #175
LaRy BLanco 446 heat pts446

  d 
space
$35,294 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PhI|0z0pH3r
I guess in a way its similar to Reach. You gain SR ranks . Each SR ranks give you one SR point which you can use to buy use to equip weapons, greandes, armor abilities, etc to your loadouts, SR ranks also give you some new Armor and Emblem unlocks as you level up. But its not an actual competitive rank like normal because you can gain xp towards your SR rank from campaign and Spartan Ops also. It really doesn't mean anything outside of you put time into the game. 343 studios says the game does actually have an MP rank system but it is invisible to players but they'll be releasing an update something in the next couple months for players to see it. Pretty much most people are going to be using the SR rank as the rank since it pretty much says how much time you've put into the game one way or another. In a way SR is rank but not in a way thats exclusive to MP only.

Armor screen. Some armor you get by ranking up and some comes from completing challenges.


Loadout screen


You can see everyones SR ranks throughout the game


Gaining xp at the end of the match screen you can see the SR rank
appreciate it fam thanx

dammit
 11-05-2012, 09:29 AMaway - #176
1ARM 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,156 | 20655619
Originally Posted by stayfocus18
Microsoft Cancelled my ####ing pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Called customer service and they said that they are having issues and will call me back in 24-48hrs. Im so ####ing pissed!!! The game comes out tomorrow why would they cancel my order at 3am EST and I pre-ordered 9/10.
 11-05-2012, 09:57 AMonline - #177
BrooklynSwag 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,043 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 1ARM
Originally Posted by IeatDatAzz04

Yo, ya'll ni##as ####ed up.


but on the real, If I ever pair up against any of ya'll in this game,


Last edited by BrooklynSwag; 11-05-2012 at 10:11 AM..
 11-05-2012, 10:04 AMonline - #178
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,631 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 1ARM
 11-05-2012, 10:05 AMonline - #179
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,631 | POWERFUL
is the multiplayer like reach? i hated reach.
 11-05-2012, 10:36 AMaway - #180
LakeHawks 101 heat pts101

  d 
space
$12,992 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by stayfocus18
Microsoft Cancelled my ####ing pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Called customer service and they said that they are having issues and will call me back in 24-48hrs. Im so ####ing pissed!!! The game comes out tomorrow why would they cancel my order at 3am EST and I pre-ordered 9/10.
Be cheerful B, last time that happened was with Dishonored and everybody's that got canceled got it for free.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  asian twins Wiz cheated on Amber Rose with?
56 comments
NBA LIVE 15 Gameplay Improvements: Offense
67 comments
NBA So Anthony Davis is the Best PF in the League?
64 comments
 Article inside Beef ! Troy Ave Threatens Ilovemakonnen Hopefully It ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 154 comments - by ajeana
  Middle-earth: Shadow Of Mordor |ot| The Lotr Game We'v...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 213 comments - by CrAkKedOuT
 Image(s) inside Trick Daddy Celebrates His Birthday With #lhhatl’s Mim...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 108 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Image(s) inside Peter Rosenberg & Charlamagne Tha God Exchange Wor...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Dray
  Sep 30 - White Woman Sues, Says Sperm Bank Gave Vials ...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 141 comments - by BeatTycoon
 Video inside Acting Hard On Tv Goes Wrong!
New reply 35 minutes ago - 84 comments - by majestykagiso
 audio inside New Joe Budden - Nothing Changes Ft Ransom & Tsu S...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 70 comments - by dominicanlink12
 NBA Carmelo Anthony Quote Of The Year!!!!
New reply 49 minutes ago - 80 comments - by Dray

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,817 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.