The Official FIFA 13 Thread

The Official FIFA 13 Thread
 09-28-2012, 02:03 AMaway - #41
celphtitled 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,845 | 18075349
Originally Posted by BMS
All americans i play with, just seem to cross the ball in every time they get the ball or play to get the ball out to the wings.... its as if you dont know any other way to score goals

Ultimate team is still ####ed
not just americans noobs in general. funny when i play someone and they literally pass to the same winger everytime they are attacking and try to pace wh#re down the wings.

but it depends who im playing up front how many crosses im putting in. ive just bought miroslav klose for my ut and you best believe im crossing at every opportunity. but if im playing miccoli im going through the center everytime or cutting in and shooting.
 09-28-2012, 10:39 AMaway - #42
Tastemaker331 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$32,845 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by El Fuerte
copped last night...#### is a good look, some definite improvements over 12. loving it

Ernie, you already know what it is fam, gotta get some matches in

everyone else, GT: Unbannable1
yezzir....imma hit you up when i get on this weekend
Originally Posted by Southwick
Boss and Ernie gon get that work! & whoever else want it! Picking it up today.
man please

Originally Posted by Bossalinie
lol get at me
i been knocking heads off with marcelo moreno and them tricolor boys
this weekend my G....this weekend....

Originally Posted by celphtitled
not just americans noobs in general. funny when i play someone and they literally pass to the same winger everytime they are attacking and try to pace wh#re down the wings.
if its an unranked match and i face someone like that, then I just quit
 09-28-2012, 12:49 PMaway - #43
Ash10 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$25,475 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bouncer
Ash send that psn my ni##a

I just added you, later day, I'm just waiting for my connection to cut off before I play online (it takes 15 hours it it cut off again,
 09-28-2012, 01:39 PMaway - #44
Bossalinie 

d 
space
$4,235 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by realgunta
QUESTION

I have a created player and i want to put him on my manager mode squad. Can this be done???

*******Im talking about a created player NOT a virtual pro.
yea when you are creating you manager mode just pick 'current roster'
havent created any players this year but last year even if you did the 'download latest' the created guys would go to the free agents list
 09-28-2012, 02:42 PMaway - #45
stv18 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$4,283 | 16906845
I been playing FUT like crazy. I'm not to good yet.
 09-28-2012, 05:45 PMaway - #46
Bossalinie 

d 
space
$4,235 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by stv18
I been playing FUT like crazy. I'm not to good yet.
FUT is the ####.. i got a decent brazil squad going right now with nene, leandro damiao, jadson, dede, felipe santana, paulinho & the man marcelo moreno
just sold a santi cazorla that i got in my starter pack for a cool 30k so im bout to do some upgrading tonight

i should be running all night so get at me if anybody wants a game
 09-28-2012, 05:52 PMaway - #47
stv18 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$4,283 | 16906845
Do you buy packs or buy certain players in the auction house? My teams nothing special right now. About to win a Division 4 title. I am trying to build my team up so I can play people online.
 09-28-2012, 05:53 PMaway - #48
SmooveDude 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$14,434 | POWERFUL
doing a career mode with some team in the MLS...signed a hidden gym kirill panchenko....ni##a finna cost too much to retain so ima let him go for about 40
 09-28-2012, 06:10 PMaway - #49
shady4180 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,511 | 6246362
Originally Posted by ErnieB
Ppl that play like that just don't have a good understanding of the sport.
wtf you talkin about...its a style of play...work the wings and keep the field wide
 09-29-2012, 06:50 AMaway - #50
MOTTAFOOKAH 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,090 | POWERFUL
Been playing a lot online.. this has been the first FIFA that Iv'e copped ever so im getting spanked online ... where the hell is the user manual for this ####? Dudes have these crazy defenses and I can't even seem to even set my #### up how I want it..
 09-29-2012, 08:51 AMaway - #51
Southwick 

d 
space
$1,825 | 14742688
^^^ There are controls settings in the options. Just play offline and go to the arena to get used to the game before you go online. Take your time. Make smart passes. Get your defense down because most dudes play like Ernie was describing. Which is fine for me by the way. Dudes still get that work from me. Its hard to explain how to get good at the game. Esp online because its too unpredictable.
 09-29-2012, 09:15 AMaway - #52

d 
space
$32,845 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by shady4180
wtf you talkin about...its a style of play...work the wings and keep the field wide
It's a style of play used by non-athletes who don't have the skill, athletic ability and tactical understanding to work the ball around, make space, create passing lanes through movement, and score in low percentage areas of the 2nd and final third.
Which is the reason that America has a hard time producing real talent. But that's another discussion ;)

It's ####ing wack and there is nothing beautiful or unique about that type of gameplay. And when I'm playing a game online, I'd rather play someone who can give me a real match

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 09-29-2012 at 05:41 PM..
 09-29-2012, 09:23 AMaway - #53

d 
space
$32,845 | POWERFUL
The first ####ing day that I have free time to play, and the ####ing Internet connection at my complex gets ####ed up b/c someone has messed up some wiring
I had my weed and brew ready so I could style on you all. Wwhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy
 09-29-2012, 10:11 AMaway - #54
Bossalinie 

d 
space
$4,235 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by stv18
Do you buy packs or buy certain players in the auction house? My teams nothing special right now. About to win a Division 4 title. I am trying to build my team up so I can play people online.
if you are trying to build up your team, dont ever buy packs.. its like a lottery ticket
work the market and buy players for your squad off there
my best advice would be to learn the prices of players for a popular league and then just keep checking to see if you see any deals that you can flip for a profit.. even if its only 400-500 per flip, it adds up after a minute
bronze packs you can make coins on too.. cost 400 so you only need to sell 2 cards for 200 then the rest is all profit
 09-29-2012, 01:38 PMaway - #55
notoriousthugzz 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$16,314 | POWERFUL
Not sure if you guys have realized but the EAS FC is ####in awesome.

No matter what you play, there's something to upgrade.

If you like FUT you can get a bunch of different coin bonuses and other upgrades.

Offline and Online Virtual pros can get huge bonuses.

Online Seasons you can add an extra game to each season if you are having trouble advancing.

Huge difference in last year's game imo.
 09-29-2012, 05:39 PMaway - #56
Southwick 

d 
space
$1,825 | 14742688
Okay I'm up & for whatever want that work.

Gamertag: Southwick28.
 09-29-2012, 07:57 PMaway - #57
shady4180 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,511 | 6246362
Originally Posted by ErnieB
It's a style of play used by non-athletes who don't have the skill, athletic ability and tactical understanding to work the ball around, make space, create passing lanes through movement, and score in low percentage areas of the 2nd and final third.
Which is the reason that America has a hard time producing real talent. But that's another discussion ;)

It's ####ing wack and there is nothing beautiful or unique about that type of gameplay. And when I'm playing a game online, I'd rather play someone who can give me a real match
WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME....if that style wins the game for me then shame on you..step up the D and stop ####ing...if its not the "beautiful" way then it should be easy to stop...no wonder AMERICANS are normally the best at EVERYTHING, because we play to WIN not for Style points...we leave that to the EURO f#gs
 09-29-2012, 09:02 PMaway - #58
Yd4001 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,060 | 7038464
Originally Posted by Dy-lan
xbl gt: Dc5 Drizzy

Same rules that ernie posted apply to me. I prefer playing with lower star teams. Get tired of playing peoples who pick City/Madrid/Barca etc every match.

Im also gonna go deep into CM mode, and i usually find the gem players really quick, so if anyone wants tips holla at me.
GT-BrownsMillsOG

I got Fifa 12 last year but i'm still fairly new to soccer. i'm decent in the game but i still have alot to learn
 09-30-2012, 06:23 AMaway - #59
MOTTAFOOKAH 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,090 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Yd4001
GT-BrownsMillsOG

I got Fifa 12 last year but i'm still fairly new to soccer. i'm decent in the game but i still have alot to learn
Same here... still getting used to the cards, the penalties etc..
 09-30-2012, 08:34 AMaway - #60

d 
space
$32,845 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by shady4180
WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME....if that style wins the game for me then shame on you..step up the D and stop ####ing...if its not the "beautiful" way then it should be easy to stop...no wonder AMERICANS are normally the best at EVERYTHING, because we play to WIN not for Style points...we leave that to the EURO f#gs
Like I said...that's another discussion...I shoulda never replied to your ignorant a$s. You're just gonna go on ignore lol

But fellas, hopefully I'll be back on XBL mid week
I haven't played my boys Bossalenie and Dy-Lan in a while

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 09-30-2012 at 05:59 PM..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL The Official Week 7: San Francisco 49ers vs. Denver Bron..
776 comments
NCAAF CFB What we learned week 8 #ThankYouBasedJameis
92 comments
NBA Will Kobe finally make it out the first round w/o having..
99 comments
 Video inside Baby Comes Out Of The Closet In Front Of Live Audience...
New reply 1 minute ago - 109 comments - by polorsport2345
 Image(s) inside Name 3 Things Your Hometown Is Famous For
New reply 7 minutes ago - 99 comments - by Kwestluv91
  Encounters With Rappers / Did A Rapper Grow Up In You...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 135 comments - by Supreme90
  Dumbest Hip-hop Related Article In History: Rappers Re...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 57 comments - by KleanKutt100
 Image(s) inside High School Website Got Hacked Lmfao
New reply 6 minutes ago - 54 comments - by blafy
  Hip-hop Careers That Joe Budden Has Ended
New reply 14 minutes ago - 110 comments - by Hieroglyphic
 audio inside A Ghostface And Elzhi Track Just Dropped...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Gremlin
 NBA Michael Rapaport Spittin That Lebron Ether On First Take
New reply 14 minutes ago - 117 comments - by CrimeEthics

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,828 fans of BX | none new today 4,788 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.