This is BX @ Boxden.com


The Official Christmas Haul Thread


New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

 The Official Christmas Haul Thread
 12-27-2012, 05:56 PMonline - #41
Krazie 91 heat pts91

  d 
space
$25,680 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
and 360 fans say real gamers dont buy blu-rays nice collection Iron

no TDKR or The Road
Who the hell says gamers don't buy blu-rays? Some people like collecting movies. Some people like collecting games. Some people collect both.

I never know where you pull this #### from.
 12-27-2012, 05:59 PMaway - #42
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
and 360 fans say real gamers dont buy blu-rays nice collection Iron

no TDKR or The Road
TDKR steelbook to the left, i also have the digibook which you can see some of and cowl edition. Also yes i have The Road.

This isn't even half of 1 of my shelving units and you can see i have stacks infront of stacks because i am in the process of building one giant shelving unit and it's a ####ing pain in my goddamn a$s.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 12-27-2012 at 06:01 PM..
 12-27-2012, 06:14 PMaway - #43
DominationCM 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$6,915 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Krazie
Who the hell says gamers don't buy blu-rays? Some people like collecting movies. Some people like collecting games. Some people collect both.

I never know where you pull this #### from.
I pull this #### from past arguments I had with 360 dudes saying the blu-ray player on the PS3 is irrelevant because people stream movies rather than buy them and because of Netflix also. Whenever the console vs console issue comes up a Sony dude mentions the PS3 blu-ray and this is the what comes up.
 12-27-2012, 06:19 PMaway - #44
DominationCM 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$6,915 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden
TDKR steelbook to the left, i also have the digibook which you can see some of and cowl edition. Also yes i have The Road.

This isn't even half of 1 of my shelving units and you can see i have stacks infront of stacks because i am in the process of building one giant shelving unit and it's a ####ing pain in my goddamn a$s.
Iron how many of them are unopened? 90%

building by hand? you better hit up IKEA
 12-27-2012, 06:19 PMonline - #45
Krazie 91 heat pts91

  d 
space
$25,680 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
I pull this #### from past arguments I had with 360 dudes saying the blu-ray player on the PS3 is irrelevant because people stream movies rather than buy them and because of Netflix also. Whenever the console vs console issue comes up a Sony dude mentions the PS3 blu-ray and this is the what comes up.
It depends on the individual. Some people like to buy their movies, others like to stream/rent because they'll only watch them once.

Has nothing to do with them being a gamer or not, just comes down to preference.
 12-27-2012, 06:23 PMaway - #46
DominationCM 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$6,915 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Krazie
It depends on the individual. Some people like to buy their movies, others like to stream/rent because they'll only watch them once.

Has nothing to do with them being a gamer or not, just comes down to preference.
I'm just telling you where I got it from and for the most part I agree with you
 12-27-2012, 06:26 PMaway - #47
Zaosyn 255 heat pts255

  d 
space
$13,113 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by justinjones

received
beats by dre
[/b]
You're part of the family now

Received:
$25 Walmart giftcard
$300 cash total from various family members, dad, grandparents, mom.

Gave:
Walmart giftcards

A pretty minimalistic Christmas but my family doesn't know what to get me, and neither do I so money is always the best gift. I'm happy, blessed and thankful

Last edited by Zaosyn; 12-27-2012 at 06:30 PM..
 12-27-2012, 07:38 PMaway - #48
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
Iron how many of them are unopened? 90%

building by hand? you better hit up IKEA
90%? That is probably accurate

By hand? Yes and no, me and my grandfather have been building it for the past couple of months in our free time and by me and my grandfather it's mostly him while i stand around going what's this? this goes where? you want what? pick up what at lowes/home depot? here is your beer. But being serious yes we have been working on it for awhile, i don't have to the tools to do it so i use his garage.
 
New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
iPhone 6+ To Only Come With 1GB Of RAM
66 comments
Article inside  Apple announces record-smashing iPhone 6 preorders: ..
74 comments
Image inside  Sep 15 - Urban Outfitters Hits New Low With Faux Bloo..
57 comments
 BOX Floyd "money" Mayweather Stiffs Waitress On ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 171 comments - by dogblood
  Kendrick Lamar Reveals Upcoming Album To Feature Dr. D...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 97 comments - by Scarface96
  Gucci Mane Sentenced To Additional Three Years In Prison
New reply 9 minutes ago - 123 comments - by youngige
 Image(s) inside Chris Paul - Nba Live 15 Vs 2k15
New reply 27 minutes ago - 103 comments - by MGz
 NFL Did High Schooler Just Top Iconic Clowney Hit? (video)
New reply 11 minutes ago - 52 comments - by thetfd
 Video inside 50 Cent's Grandmother Has Passed Away (rip)
New reply 31 minutes ago - 135 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NFL Reggie Bush Says He'll Discipline His One Year Old Dau...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 70 comments - by italiansteve
  What's The One Album You Have Played The Most In 2014?
New reply 33 minutes ago - 80 comments - by Hieroglyphic

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.