b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

The Official Black Ops 2 Thread


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 The Official Black Ops 2 Thread
 11-09-2012, 01:00 PMaway - #161
1ARM 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,395 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmooveDude
oh so it has to be paid in full
... I think one of us is confused (maybe me). Do you have the game preordered already?
 11-09-2012, 01:13 PMaway - #162
SmooveDude 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$14,855 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 1ARM
... I think one of us is confused (maybe me). Do you have the game preordered already?
Nah I have a burnt copy but I was asking if I preordered it for $5 would the receipt have nuketown or does that only come the night of the release
 11-09-2012, 01:16 PMaway - #163
1ARM 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,395 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmooveDude
Nah I have a burnt copy but I was asking if I preordered it for $5 would the receipt have nuketown or does that only come the night of the release
Ooooh okay, I know for sure you have to get the Hardened Edition of the game. I don't think its the preorder that gets you Nuketown 2025 I think its which version of the game you get.
 11-09-2012, 02:37 PMaway - #164
LakeHawks 101 heat pts101

  d 
space
$12,992 | POWERFUL
NukeTown 2025 Map that you get with pre-order is for multiplayer


Nuketown zombies map you can only get from copping the Harden edition of the game
 11-09-2012, 04:10 PMaway - #165
Propel Water 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$14,165 | POWERFUL
you only get zombie nuketown with the hardened edition? that bs...

hardened is a waste of money besides that...da #### i need the god damn soundtrack for....

if it included a season pass thatd be a different story.

do i have to preorder from gamestop to get nuketown 2025? i want that #### delivered day of....oooh! maybe the website...
 11-09-2012, 04:11 PMaway - #166
KeepinItTrill 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$31,681 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Propel Water
you only get zombie nuketown with the hardened edition? that bs...

hardened is a waste of money besides that...da #### i need the god damn soundtrack for....

if it included a season pass thatd be a different story.

do i have to preorder from gamestop to get nuketown 2025? i want that #### delivered day of....oooh! maybe the website...
I'm a sucker for those steelbook cases
 11-09-2012, 04:28 PMaway - #167
SmooveDude 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$14,855 | POWERFUL
why cant i run in campaign mode?!?!?!
 11-09-2012, 04:50 PMaway - #168
TattooedMPsz 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$16,190 | POWERFUL
Going to gamestop this weekend to finish paying off my hardened edition on xbox. This will be the first time i ever had a limited edition game not including my halo xbox just copped
 11-09-2012, 05:15 PMaway - #169
xSLIMx 42 heat pts42

  d 
space
$519 | POWERFUL
Servers are up for those with the game.
 11-09-2012, 05:42 PMaway - #170
SmooveDude 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$14,855 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by slim9428
Servers are up for those with the game.
 11-09-2012, 06:05 PMaway - #171
Frontz 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,466 | 6363312
yessssssss

Im coming online now bx fam add up whoever has it for psn : frontz

im trying to prestige by tuesday f*ck going to the club and f*ck spending time with my pregnant girlfriend..
 11-09-2012, 06:09 PMaway - #172
SmooveDude 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$14,855 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Frontz
yessssssss

Im coming online now bx fam add up whoever has it for psn : frontz

im trying to prestige by tuesday f*ck going to the club and f*ck spending time with my pregnant girlfriend..
 11-09-2012, 06:27 PMaway - #173
xSLIMx 42 heat pts42

  d 
space
$519 | POWERFUL
Quick heads up for those with the game if you go on zombies main menu and click store.. Scroll to maps and the season pass is free. Not even joking check it out be quick tho before they fix it.
 11-09-2012, 06:44 PMaway - #174
SmooveDude 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$14,855 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by slim9428
Quick heads up for those with the game if you go on zombies main menu and click store.. Scroll to maps and the season pass is free. Not even joking check it out be quick tho before they fix it.
it aint loading pass the treyarch sign
 11-09-2012, 06:58 PMaway - #175
SmooveDude 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$14,855 | POWERFUL
it said i cant download
 11-09-2012, 07:13 PMaway - #176
Inglewood's Own 

  d 
space
$122 | 633816
It's merk'n season
Psn = Th3Ski-MaskWay
 11-09-2012, 07:17 PMaway - #177
xSLIMx 42 heat pts42

  d 
space
$519 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmooveDude
it said i cant download
They must have fixed it, it let me download.
 11-10-2012, 02:33 AMaway - #178
jasonrcruz 

  d 
space
$1,225 | 1715508
I got a redeem code for nuketown 2025 in my copy and I dont have the hardened edition.
 11-10-2012, 07:06 AMaway - #179
Frontz 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,466 | 6363312
Originally Posted by jasonrcruz
I got a redeem code for nuketown 2025 in my copy and I dont have the hardened edition.
same here. bout to install it now
 11-10-2012, 07:12 AMaway - #180
philly337 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$21,971 | POWERFUL
Not really feeling zombies

Was drunk and playing 3 players but #### seemed dumb. 2 maps are gay and the only map that seemed decent ended up being small as #### with no perks anywhere (unless there was a door I was missing. Then when you did the transit on that map was confusing as ####...didn't get the objective of building parts and when to get on the bus and #### (again I was smashed so maybe that's why)
 

 



Image inside  Dec 17 - Obama: As a black man he's been mistaken for..
59 comments
So, "The Interview" will get a VOD/DVD release, right?? Um......
85 comments
NFL NFL twitter: 8 suitors for Jay Cutler but...
84 comments
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 25 seconds ago - 256 comments - by sdot216
 NFL Bears Bench Cutler; Jimmy Clausen To Start Next Game
New reply 13 minutes ago - 236 comments - by eliwood
  Meek Mill Comments On Bobby Shmurda's Arrest
New reply 9 minutes ago - 174 comments - by A.Dot789
 NBA Lebron Getting Real Spicy After The Blowout Lost To Th...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 77 comments - by The Boat
 Image(s) inside Instagram Exposes Mase For Buying Fake Followers
New reply 11 minutes ago - 110 comments - by Frankybaby
  Dec 17 - 14 Year Old Black Boy Executed For Murder, Cl...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 113 comments - by Roo 50
 Image(s) inside Stacey Dash Says Darien & Dame Dash Disowned Her W...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 142 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 audio inside Waka Flocka Flame Snatches J. Cole’s Beat & Steps ...
New reply 39 minutes ago - 67 comments - by CrunchTime CDN

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,901 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,848 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.