This is BX @ Boxden.com


The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

 The Official Black Ops 2 Thread
 10-18-2012, 04:24 PMaway - #61
archtect 141 heat pts141

  d 
space
$5,267 | POWERFUL
Oo there is a ballistic knife..
No flamethrower tho..
I will still always play Black Ops OG tho, too classic
 10-18-2012, 04:41 PMaway - #62
LakeHawks 101 heat pts101

  d 
space
$12,992 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WaveDoe
Nah its true, on ps3 its a lot less di#kheads, everytime I play ps3 its quiet as ####. 360; the little racist whitekids are out of control.
Quiet = no team work, plus garbage players

White kids = call you n-gga but they will win with you (plus if you carry them, just say "i own you now"....they'll go crazy)
 10-18-2012, 04:57 PMaway - #63
KeepinItTrill 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$31,385 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WaveDoe
Nah its true, on ps3 its a lot less di#kheads, everytime I play ps3 its quiet as ####. 360; the little racist whitekids are out of control.
to be honest with yall I barely run into the racist white kids any more

and like Pierced said, if you k!ll their a$s a lot you talk ####, you talking #### = them getting mad and backing outta the lobby
 10-18-2012, 06:22 PMaway - #64
LakeHawks 101 heat pts101

  d 
space
$12,992 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KeepinItTrill
to be honest with yall I barely run into the racist white kids any more

and like Pierced said, if you k!ll their a$s a lot you talk ####, you talking #### = them getting mad and backing outta the lobby
Hell yea.
Killing white boys is why i got in the game baby

WHOOOOOOOO! GETTING PAID AND GETTING LAID!

DIO gets a pass tho
 10-18-2012, 09:38 PMaway - #65
L1C4 46 heat pts46

  d 
space
$4,432 | POWERFUL
I never was a huge fan of black ops but Ive been playing it alot lately to get back into it before 2 drops. Anyone else still playing Black ops???

Add me. My GT is under my avy
 10-19-2012, 11:17 AMaway - #66
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$19,602 | POWERFUL
Days flying by now
 10-19-2012, 06:42 PMaway - #67
PotheadFocker 103 heat pts103

  d 
space
$21,427 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mike Nitty
Days flying by now





 10-19-2012, 07:04 PMaway - #68
ShintaX 79 heat pts79

  d 
space
$1,419 | POWERFUL
I am going to start a new clan if you want to join here are the requirements :

1. k!ll ratio over 4.0 K/D.
2. Need to have a Internet connection of over 50 Mb.
3. Age between 21-30.
4. Need to have 2 PS3 in case something happen to one of the PS3.
5. Can't not have a job. Call of Duty is your new Job.
6. You need to have seen Braveheart the movie at least 3 times.
7. Must be a Woman.
 10-19-2012, 07:50 PMaway - #69
PotheadFocker 103 heat pts103

  d 
space
$21,427 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ShintaX
I am going to start a new clan if you want to join here are the requirements :

1. k!ll ratio over 4.0 K/D.
2. Need to have a Internet connection of over 50 Mb.
3. Age between 21-30.
4. Need to have 2 PS3 in case something happen to one of the PS3.
5. Can't not have a job. Call of Duty is your new Job.
6. You need to have seen Braveheart the movie at least 3 times.
7. Must be a Woman.
 10-19-2012, 09:58 PMaway - #70
_JAY_ 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,902 | 6441292
U can now prestige your guns
 10-19-2012, 10:31 PMaway - #71
PG-13 126 heat pts126

  d 
space
$31,916 | POWERFUL
Look what I found

Gameplay with the menus and loading screens and ####..



Click free download and then click Play to stream it.
 10-19-2012, 10:54 PMaway - #72
1ARM 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,379 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PG-13
Look what I found

Gameplay with the menus and loading screens and ####..



Click free download and then click Play to stream it.
 10-24-2012, 12:26 PMaway - #73
$hArP 

  d 
space
$10,624 | POWERFUL
Nice thread. I can't ####ing wait for this #### to drop!
 10-24-2012, 05:10 PMaway - #74
PotheadFocker 103 heat pts103

  d 
space
$21,427 | POWERFUL
Paid off my pre-order today and Gamestop offered me the Season Map Pack pass for 10 bucks off, for $40

Its either that or 5 map packs at 15 a pop he said.

Gonna grab it up at the midnight release
 10-24-2012, 08:15 PMaway - #75
cwb 

  d 
space
$719 | 2497104
I'm white and hate the racist ####s on there... Knowing if they seen you out in public they would be your best friend.. Now dont get me wrong ill #### with Mexicans all day.. But not in a racist way, i just seem to always get in a lobby with Mexicans that barley speak any English. Pisses me off!
 10-24-2012, 08:58 PMaway - #76
stargod 

  d 
space
$2,511 | 5122154
Originally Posted by cwb
I'm white and hate the racist ####s on there... Knowing if they seen you out in public they would be your best friend.. Now dont get me wrong ill #### with Mexicans all day.. But not in a racist way, i just seem to always get in a lobby with Mexicans that barley speak any English. Pisses me off!
They're hard workers let them vent
 10-24-2012, 09:39 PMaway - #77
WiLL 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$9,286 | POWERFUL
Grave, st@byouLJackson, we runnin #### again?
 10-30-2012, 05:47 PMaway - #78
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$19,602 | POWERFUL
bout to pop MW3 back in to sharpen up my Hitman Skillz holla at me
 10-31-2012, 05:18 AMaway - #79
PotheadFocker 103 heat pts103

  d 
space
$21,427 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by andremackassi
who gives a ####?
shut up ####
 10-31-2012, 07:18 AMaway - #80
DOOMage 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$3,815 | POWERFUL
Hate that I'm going to buy this game

For so long I've stayed true to never actually buying a Treyarch game myself, but 90% of the heads I run with on MW3 are getting it so

I'll probably end up trading it in within a month like the first Black Ops though
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 24 - JUST IN: Photos of Officer Darren Wilson's I..
81 comments
Image inside  Nov 25 - Startling Photos Of Ferguson The Morning After
65 comments
Video inside  Nov 25 - Michael Brown Step Dad To Protestors:Burn Thi..
133 comments
 Article inside Migos - Tha Truth (quavo Speaks On Robbery) (audio)
New reply 16 seconds ago - 331 comments - by SlimDunkin
 Video inside Best Film Shootout Ever?
New reply 1 hour ago - 53 comments - by JohnnyCage202
 Image(s) inside Young Guru Pleads With Charlamagne The God: "you ...
New reply 57 minutes ago - 86 comments - by Roo 50
  Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Was Released 22 Years Ago Today
New reply 1 hour ago - 72 comments - by kindabizzie
 NBA Kobe To Teammates: "get The Fu-k Out Of My Way&qu...
New reply 1 hour ago - 93 comments - by tharegime
 Video inside Lmao: Dc Goons Got Beef Wit Fat Trel Now Smh
New reply 1 hour ago - 80 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Jurassic World Official Trailer
New reply 1 hour ago - 117 comments - by JFamis
 Video inside Which Is Worse? A Woman Playing Peter Pan Or An Africa...
New reply 2 hours ago - 63 comments - by theFREAK

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,863 fans of BX | none new today 4,810 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.