b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

The Official Black Ops 2 Thread

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 The Official Black Ops 2 Thread
 10-16-2012, 08:42 PMaway - #41
PotheadFocker 105 heat pts105

d 
space
$21,921 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
Am I invited? ...I know I was the waterboy last time the band got together...but I was a damn good Waterboy
You already know man, I think we still PSN friends, you will always be welcome.
 10-16-2012, 08:58 PMaway - #42
ThaReapa420 42 heat pts42

d 
space
$33,994 | POWERFUL
Bruh...is Fast Hands supposed to be Sleight of Hand? And I hate when they put Sleight and Scavenger on the same tier
 10-16-2012, 09:05 PMaway - #43
KeepinItTrill 6 heat pts

d 
space
$31,680 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThaReapa420
Bruh...is Fast Hands supposed to be Sleight of Hand? And I hate when they put Sleight and Scavenger on the same tier
it is but they made it more like dual mags, so its every other reload

and Mike and astro why dont you muh####as get a 360
 10-16-2012, 09:14 PMonline - #44
astroblack9 4 heat pts

d 
space
$13,127 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KeepinItTrill

haha, used to have one...all my boys run on ps3 though so switched over to that
 10-16-2012, 09:16 PMaway - #45
KeepinItTrill 6 heat pts

d 
space
$31,680 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by astroblack9
haha, used to have one...all my boys run on ps3 though so switched over to that

360 is where the big boys play
 10-16-2012, 09:24 PMaway - #46
TattooedMPsz 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$16,190 | POWERFUL

chuucchh
 10-16-2012, 09:56 PMonline - #47
HATEWILL! 39 heat pts39

d 
space
$18,446 | POWERFUL
Call of Duty Elite to be Free for Black Ops II Owners

Call of Duty Elite to be Free for Black Ops II Owners

Activision announced today that all of its Call of Duty Elite service features for Call of Duty: Black Ops II will be free when the blockbuster game releases on November 13. With Call of Duty Elite free for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, both new and veteran Call of Duty Elite members alike will be able to enjoy the full range of Call of Duty Elite’s service and features integrated into the Treyarch-developed game.

As a free service for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the Call of Duty Elite platform will offer new and enhanced features such as:

Player HQ – Track Call of Duty: Black Ops II performance with rich game statistics, including enhanced match information such as heat maps and recent match data; track challenges and extensively modify your classes using Treyarch’s new Pick 10 Create-a-Class system.
Clan HQ – Join an existing clan or start your own, invite friends and then take part in Call of Duty: Black Ops II clan competitions with cool digital prizing.
Zombies Support – For the millions of Zombies fans out there, now you can track your Zombies personal statistics and compare it to other players’ around the world.
Call of Duty Elite TV – Launching with tablet support with Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the new Call of Duty Elite TV will deliver a renewed community focus featuring developer tips and strategy programming, custom class overviews and more.
Social Sharing and Notifications – With Call of Duty Elite’s new notification system, you can stay updated with what is going on in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, as well as communicate directly with your clan.
For more information, check out Activision’s Call of Duty Elite FAQ.

"We’ve learned a lot in our first year of Call of Duty Elite, and we’re very proud that we over-delivered on our commitment of playable content to our premium members,” said Activision Publishing CEO, Eric Hirshberg. “What we have realized is that several of the Call of Duty Elite services which are currently only available to our premium members for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 are things that would further unite, engage, and delight our player community. So we are going to make them free for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.”

Hirshberg continued, “For Call of Duty: Black Ops II, DLC Map Packs will be a separate offering from Call of Duty Elite. The Season Pass will be a great way to acquire all four Map Packs at a discount, but if our fans would rather take it one Map Pack at a time, then we’ll offer each pack á la carte for anyone who wants it. What we aren’t doing is requiring a paid membership to access the great player services for Call of Duty: Black Ops II and we’re thrilled to offer all of Elite’s Call of Duty: Black Ops II features to players for free.”

Supporting Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Activision will be selling four new add-on Map Packs both á la carte and through the introduction of the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass. Coming to the Xbox LIVE online entertainment network first, the four Call of Duty: Black Ops II Map Packs will deliver a variety of new Multiplayer and Zombies playable content, and are expected to be available in 2013.

Today’s news of Call of Duty Elite’s free integration with Call of Duty: Black Ops II follows the recent reveal of several new multiplayer features that are in the works by Treyarch, including an all-new ‘Pick Ten Create-a-Class’ system, an added emphasis on eSports featuring CODcasting, and an all-new Score Streaks system.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II launches worldwide on November 13, 2012. Existing Call of Duty Elite premium members will continue to enjoy the Call of Duty Elite Premium membership features for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 through the end of their current subscription period.

source: xbox.com

Last edited by HATEWILL!; 10-16-2012 at 10:10 PM..
 10-16-2012, 10:04 PMaway - #48
PG-13 126 heat pts126

d 
space
$31,916 | POWERFUL
Zombies if I didn't have school I would of no life'd this one too and tried for #1 again
 10-16-2012, 10:48 PMonline - #49
HATEWILL! 39 heat pts39

d 
space
$18,446 | POWERFUL
 10-16-2012, 10:52 PMaway - #50
1ARM 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,395 | POWERFUL
Just a thought if it isn't already done, someone should make a BX Elite Clan.

10-17-2012, 07:32 AMaway - #51
Acid Rap 77 heat pts77

d 
space
$8,926 | POWERFUL
I'm up for a PS3 BX clan. I haven't played Call of Duty online in a long a$s time, but I didn't get 62 plats by being a complete scrub at shooters.
 10-17-2012, 09:47 AMaway - #52
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

d 
space
$20,041 | POWERFUL

Had 1 my dog...caught that red ring of de@th....switched to PS3 and I aint looked back since Plus my sports games always felt better on PS3 to me....I hated the xbox joystick.

My brother got Wii, PS3, 360, Vita, PSP I can always get on something tho. My nephew lucky as ####...I had 1 system growing up.
 10-17-2012, 05:00 PMaway - #53
killadre 176 heat pts176

d 
space
$11,015 | POWERFUL
Well f it if yall copping I'll buy just for the hell of it. Getting the band back together

Da Ill one what's your gamertag I don't remember playing with you since black ops
 10-17-2012, 05:02 PMaway - #54
LakeHawks 101 heat pts101

d 
space
$12,992 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 1ARM
Just a thought if it isn't already done, someone should make a BX Elite Clan.

This
For both systems too
 10-17-2012, 05:09 PMaway - #55
S7R 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$15,002 | POWERFUL

Thats funneh. I never new going online with a bunch of people calling you the n word was for the big boys.
 10-17-2012, 07:19 PMaway - #56
KeepinItTrill 6 heat pts

d 
space
$31,680 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Shade7Revo

Thats funneh. I never new going online with a bunch of people calling you the n word was for the big boys.
people get called the n-word on here too so what's the difference?

and when I put big boys I meant the good players

not saying astro n mike n them aint good, but the 360 seems to have more of em than ps3
 10-17-2012, 07:21 PMaway - #57
Da Ill One|M 3644 heat pts3644

d 
space
$40,326 | POWERFUL
people get called the n-word on here too so what's the difference?

and when I put big boys I meant the good players

not saying astro n mike n them aint good, but the 360 seems to have more of em than ps3
more consoles sold mean more people playing...better odds of finding a good player on the 360 than the PS 3...
 10-18-2012, 01:27 PMaway - #58
TheFuckinEmpire 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,403 | 14650332
Looks like I will make my return on the 13th.
 10-18-2012, 01:48 PMaway - #59
erickonasis 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$13,930 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Shade7Revo

Word...i dont know if im just lucky but there seems to be alot less di#kheads on psn
 10-18-2012, 01:52 PMaway - #60
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$5,271 | POWERFUL
Nah its true, on ps3 its a lot less di#kheads, everytime I play ps3 its quiet as ####. 360; the little racist whitekids are out of control.

So, "The Interview" will get a VOD/DVD release, right?? Um......
69 comments
NFL NFL twitter: 8 suitors for Jay Cutler but...
72 comments
NBA LeBron Getting Real Spicy After The Blowout Lost To The ..
66 comments
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 33 seconds ago - 229 comments - by sdot216
  Meek Mill Comments On Bobby Shmurda's Arrest
New reply 4 minutes ago - 153 comments - by A.Dot789
  Sony Leak: Denzel Washington Should Not Be Given Lead ...
New reply 46 seconds ago - 98 comments - by Dead Masons
 Image(s) inside Stacey Dash Says Darien & Dame Dash Disowned Her W...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 130 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
  Azealia Banks Calls Out Eminem
New reply 2 minutes ago - 210 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside Instagram Exposes Mase For Buying Fake Followers
New reply 9 minutes ago - 91 comments - by Frankybaby
  Dec 17 - 14 Year Old Black Boy Executed For Murder, Cl...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 103 comments - by Roo 50
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Arrested In New York;caught W/ Multiple ...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 535 comments - by Carlton Black

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,900 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,848 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.