This is BX @ Boxden.com


The Official Black Ops 2 Thread


 The Official Black Ops 2 Thread
 10-16-2012, 12:44 PMaway - #21
Braz 80 heat pts80

  d 
space
$15,346 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by astroblack9
Gonna have to test drive this bad boy before i make the purchase...i havent touched MW3 in forever...dunno if im good off the genre or jus the game
Different company develops the black ops games from the MW games
 10-16-2012, 01:02 PMaway - #22
Acid Rap 69 heat pts69

  d 
space
$8,356 | POWERFUL
Call of Duty: Elite Getting Major Updates, Black Ops 2 Features Entirely Free


In a wonderfully surprising move by Activision, those looking to take advantage of Call of Duty: Elite‘s special features with Black Ops 2 won’t have to pay a cent in subscription fees.

When Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 launches on November 13th, gamers will be able to access all of the game’s Elite-centric features, not the least of which include clan and zombies support. For all of the juicy details, check out the announcement trailer below.

As for why Activision opted to make the service free, CEO Eric Hirshberg explained:

We’ve learned a lot in our first year of Call of Duty Elite, and we’re very proud that we over delivered on our commitment of playable content to our premium members.

What we have realized is that several of the Call of Duty Elite services which are currently only available to our premium members for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 are things that would further unite, engage and delight our player community. So we are going to make them free for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
Official Call of Duty Elite Video - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Integration - YouTube

Not bad.
 10-16-2012, 01:50 PMaway - #23
_JAY_ 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,780 | 5913855
uav's in care packages = a$scheeks
 10-16-2012, 02:28 PMonline - #24
S7 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$13,060 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Acid Rap
Call of Duty: Elite Getting Major Updates, Black Ops 2 Features Entirely Free


In a wonderfully surprising move by Activision, those looking to take advantage of Call of Duty: Elite‘s special features with Black Ops 2 won’t have to pay a cent in subscription fees.

When Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 launches on November 13th, gamers will be able to access all of the game’s Elite-centric features, not the least of which include clan and zombies support. For all of the juicy details, check out the announcement trailer below.

As for why Activision opted to make the service free, CEO Eric Hirshberg explained:





Not bad.
 10-16-2012, 02:37 PMaway - #25
stargod 

  d 
space
$2,480 | 5084324
Anybody copping for Wii u?
 10-16-2012, 03:09 PMaway - #26
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$16,794 | POWERFUL
no ACR?

thats my gun
 10-16-2012, 05:12 PMonline - #27
killadre 171 heat pts171

  d 
space
$10,172 | POWERFUL
yea the usual crew let me know what its like and i may buy. not really dig'n the halo look but.........
 10-16-2012, 05:18 PMaway - #28
Trap$tar 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,032 | POWERFUL
Anyone know if this will be a Day 1 Digital release?
 10-16-2012, 05:32 PMaway - #29
Zaosyn 255 heat pts255

  d 
space
$13,087 | POWERFUL
This is the year I boycott COD until they bring back last stand perk in multiplayer.
 10-16-2012, 05:34 PMaway - #30
TattooedMPsz 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$14,003 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Zaosyn
This is the year I boycott COD until they bring back last stand perk in multiplayer.
they not u fat wanna be ray mysterio !! i knew u was gonna say something about that gay a$s noob perk gamestop already broke preorder records your 1 copy wont hurt them too much
 10-16-2012, 06:45 PMaway - #31
PotheadFocker 66 heat pts66

  d 
space
$16,685 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TattooedMPsz
they not u fat wanna be ray mysterio !! i knew u was gonna say something about that gay a$s noob perk gamestop already broke preorder records your 1 copy wont hurt them too much





This little masked !! taking Ls all over this site at lightning speed

 10-16-2012, 06:46 PMaway - #32
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$17,324 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by astroblack9
Gonna have to test drive this bad boy before i make the purchase...i havent touched MW3 in forever...dunno if im good off the genre or jus the game
Got my !! off the other day for the first time in like 4 months bruh....head shots as usual. My rank in S&D was still high as !! I was surprised. Dude yelled out on the mic "ChampNewton is pretty good in S&D" I was thinking in my head if he only knew how ill I was before I quit playing

This might be the best COD ever tho...I been doing my research....The Semi or Auto attachment alone is gonna be my !!...the laser joint..the wildcard oh !! I'm getting geeked. we still gotta month.
 10-16-2012, 06:53 PMaway - #33
PotheadFocker 66 heat pts66

  d 
space
$16,685 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mike Nitty
Got my !! off the other day for the first time in like 4 months bruh....head shots as usual. My rank in S&D was still high as !! I was surprised. Dude yelled out on the mic "ChampNewton is pretty good in S&D" I was thinking in my head if he only knew how ill I was before I quit playing

This might be the best COD ever tho...I been doing my research....The Semi or Auto attachment alone is gonna be my !!...the laser joint..the wildcard oh !! I'm getting geeked. we still gotta month.
We gonna[..] !! on Search

 10-16-2012, 07:01 PMaway - #34
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$17,324 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PotheadFocker
We gonna[..] !! on Search



Yes we are...the ole bands getting back together
 10-16-2012, 07:08 PMaway - #35
Da Ill One|M 3296 heat pts3296

  d 
space
$37,308 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PotheadFocker
We gonna[..] !! on Search

Originally Posted by Mike Nitty


Yes we are...the ole bands getting back together
Am I invited? ...I know I was the waterboy last time the band got together...but I was a damn good Waterboy
 10-16-2012, 07:16 PMaway - #36
astroblack9 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,407 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
Am I invited? ...I know I was the waterboy last time the band got together...but I was a damn good Waterboy


n im foolin myself, i already know ima end up copping it..to run wit yall and my boys round the way...!! it, lets get it. Time to wreck !! one more time
 10-16-2012, 07:17 PMaway - #37
Da Ill One|M 3296 heat pts3296

  d 
space
$37,308 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by astroblack9


n im foolin myself, i already know ima end up copping it..to run wit yall and my boys round the way...!! it, lets get it
So you saying I wasn't decent? not as good as you , and champ but I was holding my own most of the time...

and you know you getting the damn game lol...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 10-16-2012 at 07:22 PM..
 10-16-2012, 07:20 PMaway - #38
Jake2by4 

  d 
space
$909 | 2741002
3arc>>>>>!!ward
 10-16-2012, 07:31 PMaway - #39
astroblack9 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,407 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
So you saying I wasn't decent? not as good as you , and champ but I was holding my own most of the time...

and you know you getting the damn game lol...
nah, i was laughing at you calling urself a waterboy haha. You were more than decent man..trust. Ive played with some BAAAAAAAAD cats...and thats not the level you were on at all.
 10-16-2012, 07:38 PMaway - #40
Da Ill One|M 3296 heat pts3296

  d 
space
$37,308 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by astroblack9
nah, i was laughing at you calling urself a waterboy haha. You were more than decent man..trust. Ive played with some BAAAAAAAAD cats...and thats not the level you were on at all.
oh ok lol...and thanks for the compliment...


but I was referring to when i play with you, Champ, and Pothead when the four of us rolled together i'd go like 20-5 and you all would be like 40 -1 or some crazy !!...lol
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Official Washington Wizards(5) vs Chicago Bulls(4) First..
701 comments
Image inside  Who The Is This?
50 comments
NBA Pero Had The Pacers Shook (Bout That Life) (pic)
80 comments
  Young Thug Finally Admits To Being Gay:"broke Up ...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 158 comments - by YSPromoshunz
  Apr 19 - Inmates To Strike In Alabama, Declare Prison ...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Weilli
  If The Last Rapper You Listened To Had To Perform At Y...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 56 comments - by HeatMafia410
 NBA Jordan Finally Takes Picture With Chamillionaire (pic)
New reply 16 minutes ago - 96 comments - by Dray
 NBA Western Conference Playoffs - Round 1 - Golden State W...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 1372 comments - by SoulOnIce
 NBA Wc 1st Round-portland Trailblazer (5) @ Houston Rocket...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 1717 comments - by UrbanEnterprise
 Image(s) inside [chi Wire] Chief Keef Claiming His Old Hood Again? #400
New reply 14 minutes ago - 146 comments - by sdot216
 Article inside Nas' Album Sales: From "illmatic" To "l...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 89 comments - by dead or alive

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,705 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.