This is BX @ Boxden.com


The Challenge of Halo for Inexperienced Players


 The Challenge of Halo for Inexperienced Players
topic by Hovi Bryant - 12-28-2012, 09:54 AM - Boxden > BX GameSpot







Latest Games Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

13 comments for "The Challenge of Halo for Inexperienced Players"


 12-28-2012, 10:47 AMaway - #2
lilsnatch770|M 92 heat pts92

  d 
space
$28,060 | POWERFUL
The difficulty of the game? This was the easiest Halo ever put out and was nothing but being battle rifled from the other side of the level.
 12-28-2012, 10:57 AMaway - #3
Hovi Bryant 236 heat pts236

  d 
space
$19,462 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by lilsnatch770
The difficulty of the game? This was the easiest Halo ever put out and was nothing but being battle rifled from the other side of the level.
Did you even watch the video?

The general concept of Halo has not changed from the first game to now. The video is about the multiplayer and not single-player.
 12-29-2012, 05:22 AMaway - #4
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$3,002 | POWERFUL
Halo 4 is very much like the original 3 in many ways, but it is also very unlike them in fundamental ways, and for that reason I didn't appreciate it like I did Halo 2 or 3 and quit playing it after about a week.
 12-29-2012, 05:38 AMaway - #5
Jesszman 2179 heat pts2179

  d 
space
$29,467 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by lilsnatch770
The difficulty of the game? This was the easiest Halo ever put out and was nothing but being battle rifled from the other side of the level.


Originally Posted by Hovi Bryant
Did you even watch the video?

The general concept of Halo has not changed from the first game to now. The video is about the multiplayer and not single-player.
What does this have to do with single-player??

Originally Posted by kyh0mpb
Halo 4 is very much like the original 3 in many ways, but it is also very unlike them in fundamental ways, and for that reason I didn't appreciate it like I did Halo 2 or 3 and quit playing it after about a week.
You and about 3 million other people.
 12-29-2012, 08:16 AMonline - #6
kushkulture420 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$1,004 | 11101455
Originally Posted by Jesszman



What does this have to do with single-player??


You and about 3 million other people.
did playstation al-stars crack 100k sales yet? and the narrator of this video is absolutely correct. halo takes far more skill than COD or Battlefield because a few lucky bullets wont get you the k!ll and camping doesnt help. i could go on for hours on how halo is far more difficult than your run-of-the-mill FPS. never been a problem for me, I played Halo since the Combat Evolved days. just another case of how COD has ruined online gaming especially in the shooter genre.
 12-29-2012, 08:53 AMaway - #7
Jesszman 2179 heat pts2179

  d 
space
$29,467 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kushkulture420
did playstation al-stars crack 100k sales yet? and the narrator of this video is absolutely correct. halo takes far more skill than COD or Battlefield because a few lucky bullets wont get you the k!ll and camping doesnt help. i could go on for hours on how halo is far more difficult than your run-of-the-mill FPS. never been a problem for me, I played Halo since the Combat Evolved days. just another case of how COD has ruined online gaming especially in the shooter genre.
yeah, it cracked 100k a long time ago
 12-29-2012, 09:03 AMaway - #8
Hovi Bryant 236 heat pts236

  d 
space
$19,462 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kyh0mpb
Halo 4 is very much like the original 3 in many ways, but it is also very unlike them in fundamental ways, and for that reason I didn't appreciate it like I did Halo 2 or 3 and quit playing it after about a week.
Explain and I'll probably prove you wrong.
 12-29-2012, 10:11 AMaway - #9
burgboi 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$1,699 | 10651047
Is it me or did he look like a better than average player?

I havent played Halo since the 2nd one, and that was because i was at a friends house playing multiplayer on the original xbox.

Only thing I truly know about Halo is how the jump shooting was carried over from it to other shoting games. Therefore destroying shooting games from now until the end of time.
 12-29-2012, 09:14 PMaway - #10
Young_ 243 heat pts243

  d 
space
$21,100 | POWERFUL
I like halo. it's pretty fun to me and i never considered myself a particularly good player. but it's ####in murd3r tryna get ni##as to play that #### over black ops 2. which is funny cause whenever i play Black ops I've gotten my a$s handed to me in .5 seconds and said #### it. literally the opposite of what this guy is saying.
 12-29-2012, 09:32 PMaway - #11
Arson 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$28,533 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by lilsnatch770
The difficulty of the game? This was the easiest Halo ever put out and was nothing but being battle rifled from the other side of the level.
sounds like Halo
 12-30-2012, 08:11 PMonline - #12
kushkulture420 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$1,004 | 11101455
Originally Posted by Jesszman
yeah, it cracked 100k a long time ago
Halo 4's pre-orders cracked 100k in the 1st hour of availability
 12-30-2012, 08:27 PMaway - #13
Jesszman 2179 heat pts2179

  d 
space
$29,467 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kushkulture420
Halo 4's pre-orders cracked 100k in the 1st hour of availability
and it lost 3 million within the first month of availability
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 20 - There's One Skill Worth More Than A Harvard ..
54 comments
NFL MNF - Texans vs. Steelers - 8:30PM
218 comments
Image inside  Fake Everything... i ain't complaining though - Ines
51 comments
 Video inside Bucks Of Slowbucks Talks Being Dropped From Epic, Snit...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 59 comments - by MajorD
 NFL What Did We Observe? Week 7 Edition
New reply 21 minutes ago - 97 comments - by Kooper
  Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refu...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 180 comments - by weeknd44
 Article inside A Tragedy In Song: "hot N*gga" By Bobby Shmu...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 53 comments - by onlybuilt1906
 Image(s) inside Name 3 Things Your Hometown Is Famous For
New reply 10 minutes ago - 177 comments - by Kwestluv91
 NBA Kobe Bryant: The Lakers Downfall " He's Not As Go...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 140 comments - by MrHashTag
 NBA Kobe To Julius Randle - "if You F*ck This Up, You...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 57 comments - by flyguy2000
 Video inside Oct 19 - Houston's First Openly Gay Mayor Demands Past...
New reply 37 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Carlton Black

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,827 fans of BX | none new today 4,789 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.