Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Steam Winter sales start at 1pm prepare your wallets.

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
112 viewing
 Video inside Tinashe talks getting her pu**y slammed for the first time while watchi..
118 comments
most viewed right now
82 viewing
 NBA Cavs turnt in the cold tub after winning the ECF
60 comments

top in section
36 viewing
Sam is 20 years old in 1980, but only 15 years old in 1985. How is this possib..
top in wild'ish
top in section
32 viewing
May 26 - US warned by Chinese media to stop meddling or ‘war will be inevitable’
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Steam Winter sales start at 1pm prepare your wallets.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #21
kulabear 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
The Magician
space
$7,945 | POWERFUL
PhI|0z0pH3r said:


I'm The Dan said:
fu*k you clowns. I don't play games on PC. I was just asking why it's not the same thing. I don't pirate games at all. I've even started buying my music since I only listen to a handful of bands.

I understand the concept of supporting the developers. Why don't people support the artists that make music?

:EDIT:

Matter of fact, I haven't downloaded a PC game (pirate) in years. The last few that I've bought are Diablo 3 (preorder), Torchlight 2 (preorder -- and still haven't even played it) AND Grim Dawn (preorder and KICKSTARTER).

Hate you guys.
It's that most games require a legit cd-key or have some sort of drm that you need to play online or access something of the sort. This is why we buy games. You can get any game for free even mmo's have private servers, but what's the point if you're only playing with a handful of people?

@ Grim Dawn. Can't wait for that to hit. Currently taking a break from Diablo 2 because I'm sick of trying to reroll summon/lifers so I can solo ubers. So I'm playing Titan Quest, love that game too.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #22
Jesszman 2201 heat pts2201 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$29,814 | POWERFUL
katalist said:
Mmmm, actuallly there are some great deals atm.

- Batman AC GOTY Edition for 75% off
- War Of The Roses is 50% off (very good multiplayer sword f!ghting game)
- Hitman Absolution is 50% off
- Borderlands 2 is 50% off

- Mirrors Edge is 75% off
- Natural Selection 2 (another decent multiplayer shooter, enjoyed this more then BLOSP2 to be honest)
- Crusader Kings II 50% off (was 75% off earlyier) - If you like Game Of Thrones type of strategy game this is for you)

- ARMA2 Combined Ops - 40% off
- Chivalry is 33% off (Super underrated game this one)

All thsoe games are good
Those two have been cheaper earlier this year.

latin_linx said:
Scribblenauts Unlimited is $20 I was hoping they drop it to $15. I could wait till it drops to 50% off
Scribblenauts will be $7 from 12/24 - 12/26 on Amazon.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #23
ecomog 82 heat pts82 space
avatar space
The Infamous M-Dogg
space
$2,825 | POWERFUL
There are a lot of hidden deals as well:

90% off:
  • Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge ($0.49)
  • Ignite ($0.99)
  • Perimeter 2: New Earth ($1.49)
  • Puzzle Kingdoms ($1.49)
  • Toki Tori ($0.49)
  • Zeno Clash ($0.99)

85% off:
  • Dangerous Waters ($2.24)
  • Ghost Master ($0.74)

80% off:
  • Broken Sword Trilogy ($1.99, separate games also 80% off)
  • Commandos Collection ($2.99, separate games also 80% off)
  • Jack Keane ($1.99)
  • Jagged Alliance 2 Gold ($3.99)
  • Nation Red ($1.99)

75% off:
  • AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity ($2.49)
  • AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome ($2.49)
  • Audiosurf ($2.49)
  • Bang Bang Racing ($2.49)
  • Blades of Time ($6.24)
  • Blocks That Matter ($1.24)
  • Botanicula ($2.49)
  • Cargo Commander ($2.49)
  • Critter Crunch ($1.74)
  • Dungeons of Dredmor ($2.49, includes DLC)
  • Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ($4.99)
  • Faerie Solitaire ($1.24)
  • Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon ($1.24)
  • Hacker Complete Bundle ($7.49, separate games and DLC 50-75% off)
  • Hard Reset: Extended Edition ($3.74)
  • Hydrophobia: Prophecy ($1.24)
  • Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 ($4.99, including expansion and DLC, can't be sold separately)
  • Magnetis ($0.49)
  • Meridian4 Collection ($19.99, separate games also 75% off)
  • Pendulo Adventure Pack ($14.99, separate games also 75% off)
  • Rock of Ages ($2.39)
  • Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken ($2.49)
  • Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood ($2.49)
  • Roller Coaster Rampage ($2.49)
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat ($3.74)
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky ($2.49)
  • Scoregasm ($2.49)
  • Section 8 ($1.24)
  • Serious Sam Franchise ($23.74, separate games and DLC also 75% off)
  • Sequence ($1.24)
  • The Sherlock Holmes Collection ($8.74, separate games also 75% off)
  • Sideway New York ($2.49)
  • Silverfall Complete ($3.74, separate games also 75% off)
  • SkyDrift ($2.49, includes DLC)
  • Sol Survivor ($2.49)
  • Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack ($1.99)
  • Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack ($1.24)
  • Turba ($1.24)
  • Velvet a.ssassin ($1.24)
  • Who's That Flying?! ($1.49)
  • The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut ($2.49, you can redeem it on GOG for more extras and a DRM-free copy)
  • World of Goo ($2.49)

70% off:
  • Flatout Complete Pack ($11.99, separate games 60-80% off)
  • Ninja Blade ($5.99)
  • RACE 07 ($0.89, includes expansions)

66% off:
  • Deponia ($6.79)
  • Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition ($6.79)
  • Devil May Cry 4 ($6.79)
  • Luxor Collection ($13.59, separate games also 66% off)
  • Sine Mora ($3.39)
  • Wanderlust: Rebirth ($3.49)
  • Wizorb ($1.01)
  • Worms Complete Pack ($27.19, separate games and DLC also 66% off)

60% off:
  • Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 ($2)
  • The Witcher 2: a.ssassins of Kings Enhanced Edition ($11.99, you can redeem it on GOG for extras and a DRM-free copy)

50% off:
  • Alan Wake Franchise ($19.99, separate games and DLC also 50% off)
  • Chaos on Deponia ($9.99)
  • The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav ($9.99)
  • Ether Vapor Remaster ($3.99)
  • eXceed Complete Pack ($4.99, separate games 0-50% off)
  • Fractal: Make Blooms Not War ($3.49)
  • L.A. Noire ($9.99)
  • Mafia II ($14.99, includes DLC)
  • Resident Evil 5 ($9.99)
  • Rocket Knight ($7.49)
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl ($9.99)
  • Saints Row: The Third ($19.99, includes DLC)
  • Satazius ($2.99)
  • Tomb Raider Collection ($29.99, separate games 40-50% off)

33% off:
  • Dead Pixels ($1.99)
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #24
conscious thug 57 heat pts57 space
avatar space
I'm A Hustla Homie
space
$4,427 | POWERFUL
Jesszman said:
some people like to support the devs
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #25
latin_linx 341 heat pts341 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$9,072 | POWERFUL
ecomog said:
There are a lot of hidden deals as well:

90% off:
  • Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge ($0.49)
  • Ignite ($0.99)
  • Perimeter 2: New Earth ($1.49)
  • Puzzle Kingdoms ($1.49)
  • Toki Tori ($0.49)
  • Zeno Clash ($0.99)

85% off:
  • Dangerous Waters ($2.24)
  • Ghost Master ($0.74)

80% off:
  • Broken Sword Trilogy ($1.99, separate games also 80% off)
  • Commandos Collection ($2.99, separate games also 80% off)
  • Jack Keane ($1.99)
  • Jagged Alliance 2 Gold ($3.99)
  • Nation Red ($1.99)

75% off:
  • AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity ($2.49)
  • AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome ($2.49)
  • Audiosurf ($2.49)
  • Bang Bang Racing ($2.49)
  • Blades of Time ($6.24)
  • Blocks That Matter ($1.24)
  • Botanicula ($2.49)
  • Cargo Commander ($2.49)
  • Critter Crunch ($1.74)
  • Dungeons of Dredmor ($2.49, includes DLC)
  • Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes ($4.99)
  • Faerie Solitaire ($1.24)
  • Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon ($1.24)
  • Hacker Complete Bundle ($7.49, separate games and DLC 50-75% off)
  • Hard Reset: Extended Edition ($3.74)
  • Hydrophobia: Prophecy ($1.24)
  • Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 ($4.99, including expansion and DLC, can't be sold separately)
  • Magnetis ($0.49)
  • Meridian4 Collection ($19.99, separate games also 75% off)
  • Pendulo Adventure Pack ($14.99, separate games also 75% off)
  • Rock of Ages ($2.39)
  • Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken ($2.49)
  • Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood ($2.49)
  • Roller Coaster Rampage ($2.49)
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat ($3.74)
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky ($2.49)
  • Scoregasm ($2.49)
  • Section 8 ($1.24)
  • Serious Sam Franchise ($23.74, separate games and DLC also 75% off)
  • Sequence ($1.24)
  • The Sherlock Holmes Collection ($8.74, separate games also 75% off)
  • Sideway New York ($2.49)
  • Silverfall Complete ($3.74, separate games also 75% off)
  • SkyDrift ($2.49, includes DLC)
  • Sol Survivor ($2.49)
  • Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack ($1.99)
  • Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack ($1.24)
  • Turba ($1.24)
  • Velvet a.ssassin ($1.24)
  • Who's That Flying?! ($1.49)
  • The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut ($2.49, you can redeem it on GOG for more extras and a DRM-free copy)
  • World of Goo ($2.49)

70% off:
  • Flatout Complete Pack ($11.99, separate games 60-80% off)
  • Ninja Blade ($5.99)
  • RACE 07 ($0.89, includes expansions)

66% off:
  • Deponia ($6.79)
  • Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition ($6.79)
  • Devil May Cry 4 ($6.79)
  • Luxor Collection ($13.59, separate games also 66% off)
  • Sine Mora ($3.39)
  • Wanderlust: Rebirth ($3.49)
  • Wizorb ($1.01)
  • Worms Complete Pack ($27.19, separate games and DLC also 66% off)

60% off:
  • Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 ($2)
  • The Witcher 2: a.ssassins of Kings Enhanced Edition ($11.99, you can redeem it on GOG for extras and a DRM-free copy)

50% off:
  • Alan Wake Franchise ($19.99, separate games and DLC also 50% off)
  • Chaos on Deponia ($9.99)
  • The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav ($9.99)
  • Ether Vapor Remaster ($3.99)
  • eXceed Complete Pack ($4.99, separate games 0-50% off)
  • Fractal: Make Blooms Not War ($3.49)
  • L.A. Noire ($9.99)
  • Mafia II ($14.99, includes DLC)
  • Resident Evil 5 ($9.99)
  • Rocket Knight ($7.49)
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl ($9.99)
  • Saints Row: The Third ($19.99, includes DLC)
  • Satazius ($2.99)
  • Tomb Raider Collection ($29.99, separate games 40-50% off)

33% off:
  • Dead Pixels ($1.99)
Nation Red a good game, bought the 4 pack and gave it to friends months ago and they all loved it. Wizrob another good fun game to play for a $1. True PC Gamers know about most of these games.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #26
conscious thug 57 heat pts57 space
avatar space
I'm A Hustla Homie
space
$4,427 | POWERFUL
Mirror's Edge is $4.99! Sweet!

I already have it on the iPad and the Ps3. Might as well cop it for Steam. lol
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #27
ecomog 82 heat pts82 space
avatar space
The Infamous M-Dogg
space
$2,825 | POWERFUL
Just grabbed Hotline Miami (Steam version) for $4.99 as well via Gamefly:
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #28
ecomog 82 heat pts82 space
avatar space
The Infamous M-Dogg
space
$2,825 | POWERFUL
conscious thug said:
Mirror's Edge is $4.99! Sweet!

I already have it on the iPad and the Ps3. Might as well cop it for Steam. lol
From what I read awhile ago they had quite a few mods for the PC version, so you might end up liking it better.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #29
latin_linx 341 heat pts341 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$9,072 | POWERFUL
ecomog said:
Just grabbed Hotline Miami (Steam version) for $4.99 as well via Gamefly:
I bought that game off Amazon for the $5 that they give you for the Editor's Choice sale that start on 1/13/2013

I fu*king love that game. One of the best indie games that out right now.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #30
I'm The Dan 5 heat pts space
avatar space
The Predator
space
$11,075 | POWERFUL
Willbeatz said:




It's that most games require a legit cd-key or have some sort of drm that you need to play online or access something of the sort. This is why we buy games. You can get any game for free even mmo's have private servers, but what's the point if you're only playing with a handful of people?

@ Grim Dawn. Can't wait for that to hit. Currently taking a break from Diablo 2 because I'm sick of trying to reroll summon/lifers so I can solo ubers. So I'm playing Titan Quest, love that game too.
Yup, Grim dawn is going to be a good game. Titan Quest was a fun game. Grim Dawn is by the same guys that made Titan Quest (I'm sure you already know). I'm hoping Grim Dawn makes it to Alpha sometime in January.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #31
LaRy BLanco 476 heat pts476 space
avatar space
XBL/PSN/STM - LaRy BLanco
space
$37,226 | POWERFUL
fu*k a steam sale, if I was a PC gamer i'd be on my

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #32
ecomog 82 heat pts82 space
avatar space
The Infamous M-Dogg
space
$2,825 | POWERFUL
New flash sales
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution ($4.99)
  • ArtRage Studio Pro ($20.39)
  • Doom 3 BFG Edition ($14.99)

Been meaning to get Deus Ex so I grabbed that

Bought 15+ games already. There's no hope for me. Gonna be broke as fu*k by the time these various winter sales conclude.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #33
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30 space
avatar space
come at me bro
space
$12,120 | POWERFUL
At this point i am pretty sure i have everything worth owning.

Although i might gift a few Armas to some friends to play Day Z with, they finally realized how fu*king sh*tty war z is.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #34
latin_linx 341 heat pts341 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$9,072 | POWERFUL
Since I got most of the titles from the big publishers already just waiting for to buy Scribblenauts Unlimited on Amzon Monday and Secret World to drop on Steam during this sale. I'm mostly picking up older titles and indie games during this sale. Waiting for the Indie Super Mega Bundle to go on sale for I could finally have Mark of the ninja and since I own the rest of the games in that bundle I will gift them to my friends.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #35
latin_linx 341 heat pts341 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$9,072 | POWERFUL
Greenman Gaming Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition deal


Code = GMG30-DPLIM-DN831
$17.50 After Coupon

With $7 GMG Credit
or
With $5 Cashback

Last edited by latin_linx; 12-21-2012 at 05:33 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #36
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
10 Year BX Vet
space
$3,462 | POWERFUL
anyone want a copy of dota 2? i got 5 or 6 copies to send. hit me up if u want one

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #37
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$15,378 | POWERFUL
How is Shogun 2? Only thing I'm really interested in.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #38
latin_linx 341 heat pts341 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$9,072 | POWERFUL
PhI|0z0pH3r said:
How is Shogun 2? Only thing I'm really interested in.
It's must have if you a fan of RTS games. If you do buy it make sure to buy the blood pack DLC as that a must have for this game. It also have Steam workshop support so you have tons of mods for it.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #39
BrBHZ 5 heat pts space
avatar space
^Loyalty^
space
$13,117 | POWERFUL
holding out hope that Far cry 3 gets hit later on in the sale.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #40
Msirae Faythung 578 heat pts578 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$8,059 | POWERFUL
Bought Fable:The Lost Chapters 50% off when the sale first went live, 30 minutes after I saw it was reduced by 75%.
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX GameSpot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside was it only a matter of time before mentally challenged people started..
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
24 viewing
NBA Warriors VS Cavs Finals Will Be More Predictable Than Mayweather/Pacquio F..
139 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
16 viewing
NBA The Steph Curry Meme's Have Begun
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Virginia Mom Arrested For Leaving 8 Y.O. Home Alone While She Got Turn..
128 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside Just a Beautiful Day in Chicago....
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Young thug confirmed gay
423 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside Lil Scrappy Taste Tests Dame Dash Son "Chipz Cookies" and Gives Honest ..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Asap Rocky - At.Long.Last.A$AP (Official Anticipation/Discussion Thread) (June..
455 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside Batmobile Spotted On SUICIDE SQUAD Set As 'The Joker' And 'Harley Quinn..
42 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time