This is BX @ Boxden.com

Sony ‘Employee’ Review: ‘I Don’t Have A Lot Of Confidence That Orbis Will Sell Well’

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Sony ‘Employee’ Review: ‘I Don’t Have A Lot Of Confidence That Orbis Will Sell Well’
 12-26-2012, 10:24 AMonline - #21
Cartel-Clipz 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$18,962 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by latin_linx
 12-26-2012, 12:11 PMaway - #22
egotistical 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,715 | POWERFUL
This man is actually absolutely right. The probably with these corporations is they aren't ran by the right person at the top. Most of the time it's some outdate old a$s guy that has zero knowledge about technology period. They worry about primarily stupid a$s decisions like does my grandson love it mixed with money (companies want that outgoing guy on the top not the technology guy who lives the ####). This is why Steve Jobs was on top of his game, because he lived his products.
 12-26-2012, 02:32 PMaway - #23
Nothavingit 45 heat pts45

d 
space
$3,647 | POWERFUL
Its gonna sell, a lot. Like besides the new xbox what other system is really gonna make noise next gen? NOT the Wii U so the orbis will be fine. All they have to do is not have an overpriced system like they did with ps3.

EDIT

Anyone who follows the gaming industry can come up with the same conclusions as this so called former employee. I'm calling this BS

Last edited by Nothavingit; 12-26-2012 at 02:36 PM..
 12-26-2012, 06:19 PMaway - #24
Cipherr 9 heat pts

d 
space
$1,894 | 13053683
Glassdoor is the go to spot for disgruntled employees these days. I have seen some straight up confidential #### leaked about our company from anonymous posting ex-employees on that site in the past. I wonder how long before the media notices that, and starts pulling news of upcoming products, campaigns and business mergers/acquisitions from posts on that site.
 12-26-2012, 07:52 PMaway - #25
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,896 | POWERFUL
Nintendo Wii was heavily dissed as a joke look at this Myamoto motha####a swimming in money

Sony needs to have their own cheap foolery moment like that in order to survive another gen

it has to sell at 249.99 on Launch to even have consumer confidence again.

Last edited by The N; 12-26-2012 at 07:54 PM..
 12-27-2012, 07:53 AMaway - #26
flyhubby99 

d 
space
$1 | 0
Yikes

I hope this is not true big PS3 fan i got faith in them i think lol
 12-27-2012, 08:00 AMaway - #27
Kingme 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,465 | POWERFUL
The only thing Sony ever had was third party exclusives. Once they lost that it was a wrap. Im also gonna need them to change that controller. You fan boys need to stop gasing Sony up like they can do no wrong and start telling the truth then maybe Sony can rebound.
 12-27-2012, 10:35 AMaway - #28
r.burgundy 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$31,327 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mystic boy
But they had more of them during the 6th gen though. Not only did the PS2 had exclusives you didn't even know you wanted, it had a sht ton of them. Sony always did and always will have quality exclusives. I just think the Orbis and Vita needs a large amount of those quality titles like the PS2 and PSP.
games are way to expensive to develop these days.only things they really need to do are fix tha online community and not make another 500$ launch price console,and have a flagship title like metal gear or gow ready for launch
 12-27-2012, 11:06 AMaway - #29
BRonin357 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,283 | 16464246
The PS3 is in a crazy spot. They have a powerful machine that's still crazy to dev for unless you've been working on it for years already. They have exclusives that only PS3 fans care about with more exclusives going cross plat to cash in with M$. They have a ####tard trying to make family friendly games when their core audience don't play that ####! PS Move is worth less than a Kinect at Gamestop with a coupon and doesn't garner the appeal that the wii had. The 3D aspect is okay, but alot of folks arn't going to buy a new 3d tv for 1-2 game(s) a year. The real of it is Sony isn't trying to play catch up when they really don't need to. They need to focus on core gamers and 3rd party exclusives.
 12-27-2012, 05:57 PMaway - #30
Ni2 

d 
space
$4,293 | 14035267
i was surprised at that nintendo infographic posted not too long ago. it said 360 and ps3 both have 50 some million sold. granted xbox is ahead by several million but damn you think theyd be ahead 10s of millions by the way everyone thinks they can run the show better. i was looking at that #### like damn sony has 3 of the top 6 actual consoles ever. sales wise anyway.

Last edited by Ni2; 12-27-2012 at 06:00 PM..
 12-27-2012, 09:09 PMaway - #31
TEK2yuhDOME 1 heat pts

d 
space
$831 | 2085436
#### casual gamers. Theyre the whole reason bull#### like the"Wii" even exist. Companies destroy a whole fanbase just to entertain a few retards who can barely use a nintendo remote.
 12-28-2012, 12:15 AMaway - #32
Capimp 

d 
space
$976 | 3697523
^^^ Not sure how old u are but theres a lot of folks that dont have time to play games like that. Responsibilities tend to take over ur life, thats why theres so many casual gamers.
 12-28-2012, 12:47 AMonline - #33
Tiko377 912 heat pts912

d 
space
$7,793 | POWERFUL
People forget Sony shut down a bunch of studios this year like zipper and a couple other ones and I think the people who made resistance series want to go multiplatform as well

I do love naughty dog tho and that might make me the one reason to buy a ps4

Ps3 almost crashed and burned Sony with that ridiculous high price launch maybe they will learn now

People praise Sony exclusives but they aren't really doing that well in terms of sales.
 12-28-2012, 12:56 AMonline - #34
RaulG 

d 
space
$790 | 5116898
Man i hate both xbox and ps3... just ripping people off any way they can...

Having to pay online first of all with xbox... and then making people pay for hidden characters on both systems...

and having to pay for cars in forza... and those expensive memory cards for vita...

They just ripping us off so bad..... I dont like the way gaming is headed...

Paying for season passes? man this is all retarded...

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Aug 31 - 9-year-old is executed: Where's the outrage?
77 comments
Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
190 comments
Actress Judy Greer Was a Hollywood Plant to ruin M.Knight Shama..
53 comments
  11 Year Old Rapper Releases Spaceghostpurrp Diss After...
New reply 52 seconds ago - 118 comments - by hayday12
 Video inside The Truth About Beats By Dre!!! (mkbhd)
New reply 5 minutes ago - 151 comments - by calviiin
  Aug 30 - Did The Historical Jesus Exist? A Growing Num...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 206 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  Whats The Worst Movie You've Ever Watched?
New reply 6 minutes ago - 102 comments - by DominationCM
 NCAAF College Football Week 1: What Did We Learn This Weekend?
New reply 4 minutes ago - 94 comments - by CadillacVyse
  So Puff Did Respond To Pac's Hit Em Up.......
New reply 8 minutes ago - 68 comments - by inc009
 Image(s) inside Would You Slip The Tongue In Her?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 54 comments - by KlipKlap
 NBA Do You Think Anyone In The League Can Beat Kobe's 81 P...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 102 comments - by Bastille

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.