This is BX @ Boxden.com


Sleeping Dogs PC Screenshots Thread


 Sleeping Dogs PC Screenshots Thread
 08-23-2012, 07:41 AMaway - #141
DarkSidesHero 304 heat pts304

  d 
space
$8,933 | POWERFUL

Last edited by DarkSidesHero; 08-23-2012 at 07:52 AM..
 08-23-2012, 12:28 PMaway - #142
old-skool 78 heat pts78

  d 
space
$2,764 | POWERFUL
man i wish u could store stolen cars in ur garage
 08-23-2012, 05:17 PMaway - #143
DarkSidesHero 304 heat pts304

  d 
space
$8,933 | POWERFUL
Practing my Ken Block skills


After practicing I had to relieve myself

 09-05-2012, 04:16 PMaway - #144
DarkSidesHero 304 heat pts304

  d 
space
$8,933 | POWERFUL
Finally beat this game the other day. Glad I bought it and didn't rent it. Waiting on mod tools :)
 09-06-2012, 11:13 PMaway - #145
latin_linx 325 heat pts325

  d 
space
$8,072 | POWERFUL
I slap the logo on one of my screenshots and made it my wallpaper
 09-14-2012, 03:37 AMaway - #146
LaRy BLanco 440 heat pts440

  d 
space
$35,075 | POWERFUL
im sorry im late guys I was just up all night playing and i finally beat it

that f!ght on the boat was ####ing epic, but why they had to k!ll my little homie tho

GREATEST SANDBOX GAME NOT MADE BY R*
 09-14-2012, 06:25 AMaway - #147
DarkSidesHero 304 heat pts304

  d 
space
$8,933 | POWERFUL
Indeed it is. I'm trying to complete the game 100% right now. Damn cars are k!lling the bank account
 09-14-2012, 06:31 AMaway - #148
joshdogg26 131 heat pts131

  d 
space
$24,136 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DarkSidesHero
Indeed it is. I'm trying to complete the game 100% right now. Damn cars are k!lling the bank account
don't buy cars till you max out your face exp and get that 40% discount. if you need help maxing it out, win the f!ght clubs (4) and do all the races (more unlock when you get certain classes of cars and when you date the asian chick), as well as any of the yellow side missions. money shouldn't be an issue. if it is, do the tran missions, you make hella money for that.
 09-22-2012, 10:50 AMaway - #149
el bundy 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$6,031 | POWERFUL
i suck a$s at this game. i stay getting sonned if theres more than 4 dudes to f!ght or if theres 1 #### with a knife.
 09-22-2012, 11:13 AMaway - #150
LaRy BLanco 440 heat pts440

  d 
space
$35,075 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by el bundy
i suck a$s at this game. i stay getting sonned if theres more than 4 dudes to f!ght or if theres 1 #### with a knife.
ull get used to it fam


just rely on reverses more than attacks

and if they drop a weapon pick it up and attack with it

also using the environments is the quickest way to take someone out
 09-22-2012, 11:39 AMaway - #151
el bundy 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$6,031 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LAwLB15
ull get used to it fam


just rely on reverses more than attacks

and if they drop a weapon pick it up and attack with it

also using the environments is the quickest way to take someone out
its mostly the drug busts that are pissing me off. there was this one were theres 10 dudes at the basketball courts and 5 of them had tire irons. i just started running them over until there was 2 or 3 then f!ghting them normally
 09-22-2012, 12:29 PMaway - #152
joshdogg26 131 heat pts131

  d 
space
$24,136 | POWERFUL
once you unlock more moves and the ability to disarm and things like that, the f!ghts become much easier. you also get much better at combat with time. i had to run people over with the cars for a while, too. eventually, you'll just get a lot better about mixing up your attacks and timing your counters so you can take on armies like in the martial arts clubs. or in the gun f!ghts just run up on people and do disarms and a bunch of badass slow-mo k!lls.
 09-22-2012, 01:52 PMaway - #153
LaRy BLanco 440 heat pts440

  d 
space
$35,075 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by el bundy
its mostly the drug busts that are pissing me off. there was this one were theres 10 dudes at the basketball courts and 5 of them had tire irons. i just started running them over until there was 2 or 3 then f!ghting them normally


theres that too
 09-22-2012, 02:12 PMaway - #154
DarkSidesHero 304 heat pts304

  d 
space
$8,933 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by el bundy
its mostly the drug busts that are pissing me off. there was this one were theres 10 dudes at the basketball courts and 5 of them had tire irons. i just started running them over until there was 2 or 3 then f!ghting them normally
I too had a problem with that drug bust. What I did was picked up the weapons and threw them at people. They all died quick. You should definitely get the tackle to disarm move.
 09-22-2012, 05:46 PMaway - #155
katalist 177 heat pts177

  d 
space
$33,816 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by joshdogg26
once you unlock more moves and the ability to disarm and things like that, the f!ghts become much easier. you also get much better at combat with time. i had to run people over with the cars for a while, too. eventually, you'll just get a lot better about mixing up your attacks and timing your counters so you can take on armies like in the martial arts clubs. or in the gun f!ghts just run up on people and do disarms and a bunch of badass slow-mo k!lls.
Yup, takes practise and you also get more moveis later on which makes it easyier.

I honestly just use alot of counter moves in the first half of the game. The f!ghts take a little longer but its more fun and more affective imo.

I realy hope they release alot more missions/side missions and thigns to do because this game is fun as ####, especially that combat when u unlock errrrythang.
 09-22-2012, 07:38 PMaway - #156
HATEWILL! 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$18,104 | POWERFUL
playing a game on the computer

xbox
 09-23-2012, 11:16 AMaway - #157
The Utmost 

  d 
space
$9,833 | POWERFUL
^^i havent played my 360 since mass effect 3 and my gold just expired anyway so i stay on ps3 now

this game was tight tho...from the moment i heard the menu music i knew i was gonna like it
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Round Table Discussion On Wiggin's Sister
58 comments
Megan Good's version of damage control
96 comments
NFL What Did We Learn In Week 3?
72 comments
 Article inside Former Dtp Artist Shawnna Reportedly Denied Access To ...
New reply 25 seconds ago - 77 comments - by Tha Truth
 Image(s) inside Sep 21 - Us Admits There Is A Much Scarier Terrorist G...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 111 comments - by Sniggit
 Image(s) inside C'mon Birdman Smh
New reply 41 seconds ago - 94 comments - by chrismb
 NBA Lance Stephenson - Hot N**** [official Video]
New reply 18 minutes ago - 52 comments - by 10th Wonder
  So Stalley Got That Asap Rocky Treatment...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 73 comments - by justinjones
 Video inside Erica Mena Reveals She's Engaged To Bow Wow
New reply 35 minutes ago - 111 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 NBA Blake Griffin Knew Donald Sterling Was Racist Since Th...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Bkjj11
 Image(s) inside Some Facts About China.......
New reply 36 minutes ago - 60 comments - by BasedonMars

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.