This is BX @ Boxden.com


Rumor: Battlefield 4 is 720p (XB1) 900p (PS4) and 1080+p (PC)


 Rumor: Battlefield 4 is 720p (XB1) 900p (PS4) and 1080+p (PC)
topic by Hovi Bryant - 09-29-2013, 09:34 AM - Boxden > BX GameSpot


> Rumor: Battlefield 4 is 720p (XB1) 900p (PS4) and 1080+p (PC) - Photo posted in BX GameSpot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

According to said EA rep, the Xbox One retail version of the game will still run at 720p, 60 fps, the same as the alpha version showcased at Eurogamer Expo.
In addition to that Game*Spark’s writer mentions that graphics “look blurred and a little flat, probably due to lower resolution textures and somewhat worse lighting compared to the PC version
Original Source, Translation

And while we’ve heard some disappointing news about the PlayStation 4 version of Battlefield 4, we must say it looks pretty good and polished. The PS4 version reportedly runs at 900p (upscaled to 1080p) at 60 frames per second. DICE has previously said that 60 fps for next gen consoles was a “top priority”
> Rumor: Battlefield 4 is 720p (XB1) 900p (PS4) and 1080+p (PC) - Photo posted in BX GameSpot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Battlefield 4 PlayStation 4 gameplay videos from TGS 2013

Sidenote, AMD's 290x (single card) was running BF4 at 5760x1080... Possibly 60fps.

> Rumor: Battlefield 4 is 720p (XB1) 900p (PS4) and 1080+p (PC) - Photo posted in BX GameSpot | Sign in and leave a comment below!


Latest Games Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

159 comments for "Rumor: Battlefield 4 is 720p (XB1) 900p (PS4) and 1080+p (PC)"


 09-29-2013, 10:19 AMaway - #2
Foyt 129 heat pts129

  d 
space
$10,266 | POWERFUL
I'm going to have the weakest version of BF4


Wait, my TV only goes up to 720p

Last edited by Foyt; 09-29-2013 at 11:23 AM..
 09-29-2013, 10:25 AMaway - #3
beast1412 38 heat pts38

  d 
space
$4,076 | POWERFUL
Two days
 09-29-2013, 10:44 AMaway - #4
sbrown1 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,189 | 5742326
Originally Posted by Higgins
At least give people the chance to roast you before you go do it yourself
If this kids going to have the weakest bf4 and is happy about it... does he know hes about to have the weakest version of EVERY game
 09-29-2013, 10:54 AMaway - #5
EGO 50 heat pts50

  d 
space
$29,332 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by sbrown1
If this kids going to have the weakest bf4 and is happy about it... does he know hes about to have the weakest version of EVERY game
Ever stop to think that it doesn't matter for some people?
 09-29-2013, 10:54 AMaway - #6
DarkSidesHero 304 heat pts304

  d 
space
$8,933 | POWERFUL
I might need that 290x in my life IF it does better than my 7990
 09-29-2013, 10:57 AMaway - #7
Hovi Bryant 232 heat pts232

  d 
space
$19,054 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DarkSidesHero
I might need that 290x in my life IF it does better than my 7990
Sounds like this "mantle" tech will either boost the performance of all AMD GPUs or just newer cards. Either way, the green team needs to do a little more than possibly slashing the price of their cards. AMD seemingly monopolized the gaming industry with unified tech like this.
 09-29-2013, 11:15 AMaway - #8
OG Killa 142 heat pts142

  d 
space
$12,987 | POWERFUL
Pc version for the ####ing wi n
 09-29-2013, 12:18 PMonline - #9
coolio 43 heat pts43

  d 
space
$15,982 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Higgins
At least give people the chance to roast you before you go do it yourself
 09-29-2013, 12:26 PMaway - #10
dtho43 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,850 | 16307229
console fanboys are worse than hip hop stans

this section is full of nerds arguing about which system has better specs..

all the back and forth and sony/microsoft ain't paying you a damn thing...
 09-29-2013, 12:28 PMaway - #11
Hovi Bryant 232 heat pts232

  d 
space
$19,054 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dtho43
console fanboys are worse than hip hop stans

this section is full of nerds arguing about which system has better specs..

all the back and forth and sony/microsoft ain't paying you a damn thing...
What next gen console are you purchasing?

Seems like a lot of Xbots want to claim master race these days. Can't blame em.
 09-29-2013, 12:34 PMaway - #12
dtho43 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,850 | 16307229
Originally Posted by Hovi Bryant
What next gen console are you purchasing?

Seems like a lot of Xbots want to claim master race these days. Can't blame em.
I'm getting xbox1 at launch and ps4 down the road..

why only stick with 1 system anyway?
 09-29-2013, 12:47 PMaway - #13
OG Killa 142 heat pts142

  d 
space
$12,987 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dtho43
I'm getting xbox1 at launch and ps4 down the road..

why only stick with 1 system anyway?
For owning it all when these broke a$s ni##as forced to choose sides

Real gamers play on any/all platforms available.
 09-29-2013, 12:48 PMaway - #14
Hovi Bryant 232 heat pts232

  d 
space
$19,054 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dtho43
I'm getting xbox1 at launch and ps4 down the road..

why only stick with 1 system anyway?
I had a feeling you were getting an Xbox, because who gets salty at some #### like this? Nobody in here is telling you what to buy.

And get both consoles? If you got money to blow, you may as well beef up your PC.

 09-29-2013, 01:24 PMaway - #15
The Dark Kn1ght 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$3,021 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Austin Foyt
I'm going to have the weakest version of BF4
Originally Posted by e G o Maniac
Ever stop to think that it doesn't matter for some people?
that smiley indicates it does matter though
 09-29-2013, 01:42 PMaway - #16
ShintaX 79 heat pts79

  d 
space
$1,397 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by OG k!lla
For owning it all when these broke a$s ni##as forced to choose sides

Real gamers play on any/all platforms available.
I can have all the ####ing money on the world and I will still not get the xbox one. Why pay more money for a ####y less powerful console..

the line up of exclusive games for xbox is a joke and all the multiplaform are going to be better on PS4, plus x1 is more expensive and is forcing you to buy the kinect which they have not even announced a game for it...


anyone that buy the xbox one is dumb as #### period...
 09-29-2013, 01:45 PMaway - #17
ChevyBrah 200 heat pts200

  d 
space
$11,972 | POWERFUL
dont let hovi google yo a$s to de@th
 09-29-2013, 01:47 PMaway - #18
Hovi Bryant 232 heat pts232

  d 
space
$19,054 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ChevyBrah
dont let hovi google yo a$s to de@th
 09-29-2013, 01:57 PMaway - #19
OG Killa 142 heat pts142

  d 
space
$12,987 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ShintaX
I can have all the ####ing money on the world and I will still not get the xbox one. Why pay more money for a ####y less powerful console..

the line up of exclusive games for xbox is a joke and all the multiplaform are going to be better on PS4, plus x1 is more expensive and is forcing you to buy the kinect which they have not even announced a game for it...


anyone that buy the xbox one is dumb as #### period...
You sound so upset little man
 09-29-2013, 02:04 PMaway - #20
ShintaX 79 heat pts79

  d 
space
$1,397 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by OG k!lla
You sound so upset little man
no because you make it sound like people with money will get both systems regardless...

Is not about if you can afford both systems or not, is just a really stupid as #### decision to get the less powerful more expensive system that is the xbox one, when you already got the more power full and cheaper system that is the PS4.....
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Rams will NOT add Michael Sam to practice squad
55 comments
NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep or Rivers?
51 comments
NFL Official Predict your squads record thread.
69 comments
 Image(s) inside Apparently Dude "tried" To Snatch Quavo (mig...
New reply 49 seconds ago - 113 comments - by Just Jimmy
  So, Yeah.. A Little Worried About "the Order: 188...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Ctrllers
  Actress Judy Greer Was A Hollywood Plant To Ruin M.kni...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 59 comments - by JaYYo
  Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
New reply 19 minutes ago - 290 comments - by AlienGod
 Article inside Floyd Mayweather Sr: 50 Cent Should Fight My Son, That...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 145 comments - by yo0123yo
 Video inside The Truth About Beats By Dre!!! (mkbhd)
New reply 22 minutes ago - 155 comments - by calviiin
 Article inside Drake Signs Ilovemakonnen To Ovo
New reply 4 minutes ago - 82 comments - by PotheadFocker
  Aug 31 - 9-year-old Is Executed: Where's The Outrage?
New reply 23 minutes ago - 97 comments - by pa_general

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.