b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  


redbox/debit cards


 redbox/debit cards
 10-24-2011, 11:07 PMaway - #61
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by minimafia_aj
well the cards I use wont work @ the red box unless u make an account online, then reserve the game u want. Then go pick it up.
"Vanilla" haaaa


I shouldntve dropped the #### I dropped in this thread....Now 400 ni##as who just made accounts yesterday are inboxing me....
 10-24-2011, 11:16 PMaway - #62
smj_724 

  d 
space
$1,447 | 3613697
Originally Posted by Vincent_Chase
#### didn't work for me when I swiped my card idk, did everything I was supposed to but I can get redbox #### from ISO and Demonoid all day so its whatever
have to reserve the game online first
 10-24-2011, 11:30 PMaway - #63
I'm The Dan 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,562 | POWERFUL
IS the card you guys are talking about at Walmart the one that says Greendot on it and you have to pay $3 or something to get it?

Are these the ones that require a social to setup? I didn't see any other cards.
 10-24-2011, 11:47 PMaway - #64
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by I'm The Dan
IS the card you guys are talking about at Walmart the one that says Greendot on it and you have to pay $3 or something to get it?

Are these the ones that require a social to setup? I didn't see any other cards.
Cuzzo just inbox me.
 10-24-2011, 11:48 PMaway - #65
unkn0wn 

  d 
space
$4,400 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by I'm The Dan
IS the card you guys are talking about at Walmart the one that says Greendot on it and you have to pay $3 or something to get it?

Are these the ones that require a social to setup? I didn't see any other cards.
leave the social blank and your good to go, social part is when you want a real card which you can use to withdraw money off ATM...
 10-25-2011, 12:10 PMaway - #66
Vincent_Chase 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$9,700 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by smj_724
have to reserve the game online first
Yeah I did all that as soon as I bought the card; just whenever I went to pick it up and swiped it the card didn't work haha; I used a Vanilla VISA; who knows..Demonoid and ISO are my good friends anyhow
 11-09-2011, 01:53 PMaway - #67
WorldsStrangest 364 heat pts364

  d 
space
$14,608 | POWERFUL
it's over.

tried it with the same card that worked yesturday for more modern warfare 3s. machine said it was trying to authorize my card and took me to 2 screens i never seen before and rejected my order saying my card cant be authorized. tried it again and it just canceled my reservation.



almost tempted to try it again with a new card, if it fails ill lose like $4 in processing fees. made a little over $1200 and spent roughly $800 of that on the best kush & dro ill ever smoke in the hood. my rich friends won, my poor friends lost and i still have uncharted 3 and goldeneye reloaded in my backpack.

buying a 2 pound rib tip dinner and smoking a phat blunt to ease my sorrows. gotta give some guy $100 back too

only posting this because i want the real bx people who did this to prove me wrong, maybe find another exploit



i ran a good run

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 11-09-2011 at 02:00 PM..
 11-09-2011, 02:24 PMaway - #68
Ham Rove 2074 heat pts2074

  d 
space
$37,786 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WorldsStrangest
it's over.

tried it with the same card that worked yesturday for more modern warfare 3s. machine said it was trying to authorize my card and took me to 2 screens i never seen before and rejected my order saying my card cant be authorized. tried it again and it just canceled my reservation.



almost tempted to try it again with a new card, if it fails ill lose like $4 in processing fees. made a little over $1200 and spent roughly $800 of that on the best kush & dro ill ever smoke in the hood. my rich friends won, my poor friends lost and i still have uncharted 3 and goldeneye reloaded in my backpack.

buying a 2 pound rib tip dinner and smoking a phat blunt to ease my sorrows. gotta give some guy $100 back too

only posting this because i want the real bx people who did this to prove me wrong, maybe find another exploit



i ran a good run
which cards where you using?
 11-09-2011, 02:27 PMaway - #69
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by minimafia_aj
which cards where you using?
I just got 6 more MW3s today, Current amount made off it is $740.



Cards where you dont have to register a Zip Codes getting blocked though...So just go back to using the Walgreens Joints.





The wonderful thing is theyre JUST now filling the machines around my crib with MW3

I been driving round the city to get em...Now.....I can literally walk to like 6 machines
 11-09-2011, 02:31 PMaway - #70
Ham Rove 2074 heat pts2074

  d 
space
$37,786 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Phicmagic
I just got 6 more MW3s today, Current amount made off it is $740.



Cards where you dont have to register a Zip Codes getting blocked though...So just go back to using the Walgreens Joints.





The wonderful thing is theyre JUST now filling the machines around my crib with MW3

I been driving round the city to get em...Now.....I can literally walk to like 6 machines
yeah the cards I use you register a zip code and ####.
and which walgreens cards are you talking about? those green dot ones? Pretty sure you gotta use your social with those.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-09-2011 at 02:39 PM..
 11-09-2011, 02:42 PMaway - #71
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by minimafia_aj
yeah the cards I use you register a zip code and ####.
and which walgreens cards are you talking about? those green dot ones? Pretty sure you gotta use your social with those.
No not the Green Dots. For no reason should anyone ever use a Green Dot. I explained in this thread which ones to use and im not doing it again.
 11-09-2011, 02:55 PMaway - #72
Ham Rove 2074 heat pts2074

  d 
space
$37,786 | POWERFUL
I'm just trying to find lower denomination pre paid cards.
 11-09-2011, 02:59 PMaway - #73
WorldsStrangest 364 heat pts364

  d 
space
$14,608 | POWERFUL
i used the same one every time the mastercard, maybe its a one time thing and the kush made me overreact, im saying i did this like an hour ago tho, yesturday it was poppin.
 11-09-2011, 03:00 PMaway - #74
Ham Rove 2074 heat pts2074

  d 
space
$37,786 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WorldsStrangest
i used the same one every time the mastercard, maybe its a one time thing and the kush made me overreact, im saying i did this like an hour tho, yesturday it was poppin.
oh the $25 ones?
 11-09-2011, 03:02 PMaway - #75
WorldsStrangest 364 heat pts364

  d 
space
$14,608 | POWERFUL
[spoiler - register to view]

im gettin a new card and doin it again after i come down off the blunt, the way yall talkin im scared yall gonna take all the mw3s outta there b4 the weekend
 11-09-2011, 03:04 PMaway - #76
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WorldsStrangest
im gettin a new card and doin it again after a come down off the blunt, the way yall talkin im scared yall gonna take all the mw3s outta there b4 the weekend
Its a machine to machine basis................Goto a different one kid.
 11-09-2011, 03:05 PMaway - #77
WorldsStrangest 364 heat pts364

  d 
space
$14,608 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Phicmagic
Its a machine to machine basis................Goto a different one kid.
WORD. and yo, theres a machine out here on Lincoln that will eat your order and wont spit out the games. the machine is stuck. real talk.

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 11-09-2011 at 03:18 PM..
 11-09-2011, 03:39 PMaway - #78
WorldsStrangest 364 heat pts364

  d 
space
$14,608 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by whodatb1
The first time u use the card... u are limited to one game... take it back on time.. then u can get two... just wait for real card.. it worked... has worked for years.. I've used real info... #### it.. still load cash on it.. they never deduct anything.
Never a letter... phone call... nothing... they just writing that shot off... green dot and redbox don't car
i just did that im tellin you, ok imma do it again....after this week im ####in done, yall go to jail if you want to.

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 11-09-2011 at 03:42 PM..
 11-09-2011, 05:38 PMaway - #79
Game375 42 heat pts42

  d 
space
$11,673 | POWERFUL
Damn I wouldnt mind batman right now
 11-09-2011, 05:43 PMaway - #80
ruff 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$23,653 | POWERFUL
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (Official T..
129 comments
Movies which unexpectedly made you sad
74 comments
Best Buy Black Friday online started, Gamestops too
74 comments
 NBA Melo Feeling Regretful : "chicago Was The Perfect...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 99 comments - by theFREAK
  Chief Keef "mansion Musik" (artwork +trackli...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 150 comments - by Aztronautz
  Debate: Buying Physical Vs Buying Digital
New reply 5 minutes ago - 51 comments - by HeightsBound
 Image(s) inside Congrats To Young Thug And His New Fiancé @yeahlano!
New reply 32 minutes ago - 132 comments - by keejee
  Microsoft’s $329 Xbox One Bundle Is Dominating Black F...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 55 comments - by nanci627
 Image(s) inside Tyler The Creator Disses Eminem/shadyxv
New reply 48 minutes ago - 97 comments - by mdemaz
  2 Rappers Who Not In A Group...whose Chemistry Is Amaz...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 74 comments - by TrillTalk404
 Image(s) inside Bizzy Bone Posts Pic Of "notorious Thugs" St...
New reply 54 minutes ago - 92 comments - by The Bully

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,865 fans of BX | none new today 4,814 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.