This is BX @ Boxden.com


redbox/debit cards


 redbox/debit cards
topic by sdubb - 07-05-2011, 08:34 AM - Boxden > BX GameSpot


I wanted to know what kind of prepaid debit cards does it take


Latest Games Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

439 comments for "redbox/debit cards"


 07-05-2011, 09:08 AMonline - #2
Gangstab329 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$743 | 9327524
greendot which u can get from cvs,walgreens,kroger and walmart prepaid cards
 07-05-2011, 09:34 AMaway - #3
sdubb 

  d 
space
$267 | 355883
thanks
 07-06-2011, 06:50 PMaway - #4
sdubb 

  d 
space
$267 | 355883
can i use that card or do i have to wait on the card in the mail i just did a net spend but couldnt use the temp card i had to wait a week on the card with my name on it
 07-06-2011, 09:45 PMonline - #5
Gangstab329 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$743 | 9327524
reserve ur movies or games online n it will take the temporary
 07-06-2011, 11:02 PMaway - #6
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Each card can do 2 Game Rentals and any 3 movies. Dont forget the free credit you get.

To get the second game just make a 2nd redbox account.

Also if youve got a nuetral shipping address then use the change on the card(I do 20 dollars on ap repaid card) to go on Gamefly and use a fake name an !! to sign up for the Rent 2 Games for 11.95 thing...That way you can sell your Redbox Games an then get ANY game you want from Gamefly...

We been k!lling this !! lol.


Youre welcome!
 07-06-2011, 11:07 PMaway - #7
Ham Rove 1809 heat pts1809

  d 
space
$34,271 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Phicmagic
Each card can do 2 Game Rentals and any 3 movies. Dont forget the free credit you get.

To get the second game just make a 2nd redbox account.

Also if youve got a nuetral shipping address then use the change on the card(I do 20 dollars on ap repaid card) to go on Gamefly and use a fake name an !! to sign up for the Rent 2 Games for 11.95 thing...That way you can sell your Redbox Games an then get ANY game you want from Gamefly...

We been k!lling this !! lol.


Youre welcome!
you can get two games per card.
 07-06-2011, 11:33 PMaway - #8
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Yeah you can.
 07-20-2011, 09:38 PMaway - #9
pabloescobarjr 109 heat pts109

  d 
space
$1,166 | POWERFUL
so what's good w/ this..

you get a greendot card w/ fake info and put money on it, then reserve !! online from redbox.com and you can pick it up

that's it? You don't have to activate the greendot card?
 07-20-2011, 09:51 PMaway - #10
Ham Rove 1809 heat pts1809

  d 
space
$34,271 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pabloescobarjr
so what's good w/ this..

you get a greendot card w/ fake info and put money on it, then reserve !! online from redbox.com and you can pick it up

that's it? You don't have to activate the greendot card?
 07-20-2011, 11:41 PMaway - #11
pabloescobarjr 109 heat pts109

  d 
space
$1,166 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by minimafia_aj
help a brother out i dont want to go buy all this !! and then find out it doesnt work.
 07-21-2011, 08:10 AMonline - #12
Gangstab329 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$743 | 9327524
Originally Posted by pabloescobarjr
help a brother out i dont want to go buy all this !! and then find out it doesnt work.
ok my nicca step by step go to your local walmart cvs or walgreens or kroger get ur card put money on it about 20 dollars go to the crib or call and activate it in the car if u got mobile internet on your phone go to redbox.com on your phone while ur right outside by the redbox machine reserve what you want then on the redbox click pick up reservations and swipe your card theyll come out and while your there if u want a free dvd or make your 2nd game free the coupon code is DVDONME i think it was
 07-21-2011, 02:52 PMaway - #13
hooligun 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$18,477 | POWERFUL
redbox has a weak a$s selection for games.
 07-21-2011, 05:29 PMaway - #14
unkn0wn 

  d 
space
$4,359 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hooligun
redbox has a weak a$s selection for games.
only downside of redbox right now, hope in the future they will get more better titles for them...

we will have to see during Q4 if they will have all games everyone is waiting for...
 07-21-2011, 07:01 PMaway - #15
DavidMSaze 

  d 
space
$774 | 2183943
probably cause they know niccas is gonna[..] the fact they got games sotheytryin it out first with regular games to see if they losin money. ya !!in yaselves up for the future lol
 07-21-2011, 07:05 PMaway - #16
voewyd 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$24,116 | POWERFUL


this is why we can't have anything good in public (no hate)
 08-24-2011, 09:26 AMaway - #17
WestbankThugBoy 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$7,097 | 18622306
Originally Posted by Phicmagic
Each card can do 2 Game Rentals and any 3 movies. Dont forget the free credit you get.

To get the second game just make a 2nd redbox account.

Also if youve got a nuetral shipping address then use the change on the card(I do 20 dollars on ap repaid card) to go on Gamefly and use a fake name an !! to sign up for the Rent 2 Games for 11.95 thing...That way you can sell your Redbox Games an then get ANY game you want from Gamefly...

We been k!lling this !! lol.


Youre welcome!
search button matters

but think imma do this.....hopefully it works
 10-21-2011, 07:36 PMaway - #18
Tha Truth 561 

  d 
space
$113 | 351270
Originally Posted by WestbankThugBoy
search button matters

but think imma do this.....hopefully it works
Where y'all get that names and ss#
 10-21-2011, 07:42 PMaway - #19
ChevyBrah 190 heat pts190

  d 
space
$10,489 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Phicmagic
Each card can do 2 Game Rentals and any 3 movies. Dont forget the free credit you get.

To get the second game just make a 2nd redbox account.

Also if youve got a nuetral shipping address then use the change on the card(I do 20 dollars on ap repaid card) to go on Gamefly and use a fake name an !! to sign up for the Rent 2 Games for 11.95 thing...That way you can sell your Redbox Games an then get ANY game you want from Gamefly...

We been k!lling this !! lol.


Youre welcome!
sell me some games nicca lol
 10-21-2011, 08:52 PMaway - #20
I'm The Dan 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,227 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Gangst@b329
ok my nicca step by step go to your local walmart cvs or walgreens or kroger get ur card put money on it about 20 dollars go to the crib or call and activate it in the car if u got mobile internet on your phone go to redbox.com on your phone while ur right outside by the redbox machine reserve what you want then on the redbox click pick up reservations and swipe your card theyll come out and while your there if u want a free dvd or make your 2nd game free the coupon code is DVDONME i think it was
You can't get caught doing this? I think imma give this !! a try.. you can get two games for each card?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Apr 22 - A New Study Shows What the Job Market Will L..
60 comments
Video inside  Apr 22 - Christie vows not to legalize pot: New Jersey..
85 comments
Article inside  Box Office: Why Did Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fl..
51 comments
 BOX Ageless Hopkins Pitches 50-50 Mayweather Deal
New reply 26 seconds ago - 66 comments - by dtf12
 Image(s) inside Michael Jordan Again Breaks His Cardinal Rule.
New reply 12 minutes ago - 63 comments - by LeMar G
  So Whats The Last Verse That Actually Made You Rewind ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 87 comments - by d2921
 Image(s) inside Eatab0otygang?
New reply 13 minutes ago - 72 comments - by VSVP
 Video inside Rza At The Breakfast Club: Wu-tang Beef, Pirating Musi...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 60 comments - by BreakfastClub
 NBA Lebron James Passed Larry Bird For 8th On The Nba Care...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 51 comments - by The Bully
 Image(s) inside The Real Nike Re Stock In The Next 10 Days
New reply 4 minutes ago - 123 comments - by donmagic901
 Image(s) inside New Call Of Duty Info
New reply 17 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Eckogreen

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.