Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

PSA: Xbox Live down, Microsoft investigating

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
65 viewing
 Video inside Sis homie quan just jigged out the closet.
67 comments
most viewed right now
58 viewing
NBA Lebron James on suicide watch  
105 comments

top in section
43 viewing
 NBA Robert Flores ethers Iggy
top in sports
top in section
24 viewing
 Image inside Mar 1 - More mysterious holes are appearing in Siberi..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 PSA: Xbox Live down, Microsoft investigating
 07-06-2012, 02:08 PMonline - #61
Magnolia 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$2,545 | 6405926
Originally Posted by deadwrong03
I thought this doesn't happen on 360?

PSN >>>>>
def wont happen more than a damn month haahah
 07-06-2012, 02:10 PMaway - #62
Jesszman 2197 heat pts2197 space
avatar
space
$29,804 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Nyse03
Just got this txt:


The Xbox LIVE issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing issues please call 1-800-4MY-XBOX.


Website says otherwise bro
 07-06-2012, 02:17 PMaway - #63
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22 space
avatar
space
$11,498 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
No other game company was down for a month ever...
when psn got hacked it was down for like 2 monthes. i bought socom 4 and couldnt use it for a while. couldnt sign into psn, comeon you knew what i was talking about bro
 07-06-2012, 02:23 PMaway - #64
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30 space
avatar
space
$12,120 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by el bundy
being a multi-console owner>>>
fanboys are corny as sh*t.
have all 3 consoles and i havent dusted off my 360 and turned it on since Trials Rev, before that almost a year.

isn't about being fanboy, the system doesn't offer sh*t if you aren't a halo/forza fan. I have a high end PC so i have 0 interest in paying for sh*ttier versions and i won't pay $50 a year and play online.

Not bashing 360, it's just an incredibly overrated console and the only thing it has going for it is the indie game marketplace.
 07-06-2012, 02:26 PMaway - #65
Da Ill One|M 3735 heat pts3735 space
avatar
space
$40,976 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Infamous2o1x
when psn got hacked it was down for like 2 monthes. i bought socom 4 and couldnt use it for a while. couldnt sign into psn, comeon you knew what i was talking about bro
It wasn't down for 2 months though...it was down for 21 days which is THREE WEEKS...in some places like Japan and other countires it was down for 24 days but even still that's not two months or one month even...(yes it's close to one month but it's not one month

like I sid before if people want to talk sh*t about a system you don't like at least talk facts about it and not make up bullsh*t about it...
 07-06-2012, 03:14 PMaway - #66
LaRy BLanco 476 heat pts476 space
avatar
space
$37,168 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by deadwrong03
I thought this doesn't happen on 360?

PSN >>>>>
I didnt have ANY problems I been online all morning so its not happening to everyone unlike PSN

M$ will have this resolved in a couple of hours instead of a whole month

XBL>>>>>
 07-06-2012, 03:18 PMaway - #67
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22 space
avatar
space
$11,498 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
It wasn't down for 2 months though...it was down for 21 days which is THREE WEEKS...in some places like Japan and other countires it was down for 24 days but even still that's not two months or one month even...(yes it's close to one month but it's not one month

like I sid before if people want to talk sh*t about a system you don't like at least talk facts about it and not make up bullsh*t about it...
how did i make up bullsh*t? if you average 3 weeks its what? a month.

and it felt alot longer then a month, how did i offend you exactly? i barely said anything

calm down bro it aint even serious ...i said it wont be down a month or two right? ok let me retract my statement. it wont be down 21 days. better?

edit: and i own a ps3, your on my psn list and ive played with you before. you act like im some psn hater i just prefe xbl.

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 07-06-2012 at 03:21 PM..
 07-06-2012, 03:23 PMaway - #68
LaRy BLanco 476 heat pts476 space
avatar
space
$37,168 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Thanks man.


YO JIZZMEN IS THE GREATEST TROLL OF ALL TIME
 07-06-2012, 03:27 PMaway - #69
Da Ill One|M 3735 heat pts3735 space
avatar
space
$40,976 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Infamous2o1x
how did i make up bullsh*t? if you average 3 weeks its what? a month.

and it felt alot longer then a month, how did i offend you exactly? i barely said anything

calm down bro it aint even serious ...i said it wont be down a month or two right? ok let me retract my statement. it wont be down 21 days. better?

edit: and i own a ps3, your on my psn list and ive played with you before. you act like im some psn hater i just prefe xbl.
I know we've played together before man and you didn't offend me...AND I never said it was serious either man...

4 weeks is a month... 3 weeks isn't

my point wasn't directed at you only bro it was directed at the majority of this site on BOTH sides of the spectrum not just 360 people...

If you're going to diss a system or company diss it with facts is all...

same as people who say "XBl sucks because it's $50 a year" no its not $50 a year so if you're goign to diss it diss it with facts...
 07-06-2012, 03:33 PMaway - #70
LaRy BLanco 476 heat pts476 space
avatar
space
$37,168 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
I know we've played together before man and you didn't offend me...AND I never said it was serious either man...

4 weeks is a month... 3 weeks isn't

my point wasn't directed at you only bro it was directed at the majority of this site on BOTH sides of the spectrum not just 360 people...

If you're going to diss a system or company diss it with facts is all...

same as people who say "XBl sucks because it's $50 a year" no its not $50 a year so if you're goign to diss it diss it with facts...
edit: xbl is only $12 a year if u play ur cards right

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 07-06-2012 at 03:57 PM..
 07-06-2012, 03:35 PMaway - #71
Da Ill One|M 3735 heat pts3735 space
avatar
space
$40,976 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LAwLB15
xbl is only $12 a month if u play ur cards right
$12? damn bro you got that Rent a 360 deal from MS going on lol...
 07-06-2012, 03:38 PMonline - #72
Flawless Image 14 heat pts14 space
avatar
space
$10,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LAwLB15
xbl is only $12 a month if u play ur cards right
$12 a month?

guess im glad i played my cards wrong
 07-06-2012, 03:39 PMaway - #73
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22 space
avatar
space
$11,498 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
I know we've played together before man and you didn't offend me...AND I never said it was serious either man...

4 weeks is a month... 3 weeks isn't

my point wasn't directed at you only bro it was directed at the majority of this site on BOTH sides of the spectrum not just 360 people...

If you're going to diss a system or company diss it with facts is all...

same as people who say "XBl sucks because it's $50 a year" no its not $50 a year so if you're goign to diss it diss it with facts...
but ill you know it would be averaged off most likely like i tried when i said a month but then i said 2 monthes cause it felt aloooot longer then that. 3 weeks is pretty damn close to a month but i get what your saying.

and Lawl you need to show me how your only paying 12 a month ... is that a dashboard deal?
 07-06-2012, 03:40 PMaway - #74
Jesszman 2197 heat pts2197 space
avatar
space
$29,804 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Flawless Image
$12 a month?

guess im glad i played my cards wrong
I'm done

Originally Posted by Infamous2o1x
but ill you know it would be averaged off most likely like i tried when i said a month but then i said 2 monthes cause it felt aloooot longer then that. 3 weeks is pretty damn close to a month but i get what your saying.

and Lawl you need to show me how your only paying 12 a month ... is that a dashboard deal?
You can't be serious. You really want to pay $12 a month for live?
 07-06-2012, 03:45 PMaway - #75
WILLIAM 39 heat pts39 space
avatar
space
$18,721 | POWERFUL
At first it didnt work in indianapolis but now it is and double xp on mw3 hell ya
 07-06-2012, 03:45 PMaway - #76
Jesszman 2197 heat pts2197 space
avatar
space
$29,804 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HATEWILL!
At first it didnt work in indianapolis but now it is and double xp on mw3 hell ya
good to hear
 07-06-2012, 03:50 PMaway - #77
KillahPlaya420  space
avatar
space
$1,212 | 2233619
sh*t i'm good...my n*gga called me an was complaining i just laughed and said i'm playing right now
 07-06-2012, 03:52 PMaway - #78
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402 space
avatar
space
$3,995 | POWERFUL
Xbox has so many pluses that when it does bust, there cant be no minus

-thanks jazzy belle




 07-06-2012, 03:53 PMaway - #79
Jesszman 2197 heat pts2197 space
avatar
space
$29,804 | POWERFUL
no problem
 07-06-2012, 03:56 PMaway - #80
LaRy BLanco 476 heat pts476 space
avatar
space
$37,168 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
$12? damn bro you got that Rent a 360 deal from MS going on lol...
ohh shyt mah bad bro I meant $12 a YEAR if u play ur cards right


leme edit my post
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
42 viewing
Video inside Funniest Scared Straight Video  
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
38 viewing
Image inside jermaine "huggy" hopkins: bought 200 pounds of we..
64 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Video inside Is there a TV wife worse than Carrie Heffernan?
76 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Video inside Nas and Eminem Beef?  
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Mar 1 - Graphic Video: LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times ..
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside 19-Year-Old Fitness Model Yovanna Ventura
112 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside M.ilf Goddess Nicole Murphy at the beach in Miami
29 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
20 viewing
NFL Marshawn Lynch, Cooper Helfet spend weekend in Turkey
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside Fkn Wow, Who Noticed This... Lupe >>>>>
129 comments
@hiphop


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time.