Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

PS4 - Unreal Engine 4 - Elemental Tech Demo

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
136 viewing
 Video inside WWE womans move seems fine from TV angle but gruesome from crowd's pers..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
111 viewing
 Video inside Nina Hartley on 2pac "That man could have been a professional if you kn..
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
104 viewing
 The new Verizon rate plans
34 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
81 viewing
 Image inside Minister Creflo Dollar Now Wants $114MM For Luxury Yacht :deadpg:
87 comments
@wild'ish
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 PS4 - Unreal Engine 4 - Elemental Tech Demo
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
1091 pageviews
9 comments

EKEK 723 heat pts723 space
space
$6,530 | POWERFUL
http://www.gaming-age.com/2013/02/playstation-4-shows-off-unreal-engine-4/

[video - click to view]

Epic Games Demonstrates Unreal Engine 4 on the PlayStation 4 Computer Entertainment System

Epic Games today revealed a new version of its “Elemental” real-time demonstration, the premier showcase for the studio’s breakthrough Unreal Engine 4 game engine technology, running on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system at today’s PlayStation Meeting 2013.

“We are thrilled to build onto our long-established success with PlayStation,” said Tim Sweeney, Epic’s founder and chief executive officer. “Unreal Engine 4 is expertly designed for the next generation of game development and the outstanding power of PlayStation 4. Today’s demonstration offers a preview of what developers can accomplish using our tools to create games for PlayStation 4.”

In the new presentation, a scene featuring the fiery mallet-wielding Elemental knight picks up where the original demo ends. Unreal Engine 4’s high-end rendering capabilities are evident, as dynamic lighting and shadowing bring intensity to contrasting volcanic and snowy vistas. Real-time reflections, subsurface scattering and GPU-powered particle effects fill the screen space with visual gems as a new ice behemoth cracks free from a frozen mountain and emerges with a radiant, frosty bellow.
Props given to EKEK hot topic  (02-21-2013)

top in section
53 viewing
 NBA Peep The Spurs' Depth Chart
20 comments
top in sports/24hrs
top in section
27 viewing
 Image inside Comic Book CONCEPT HOODIES! Would you buy if they were real
10 comments
top in gear/24hrs

Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #2
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts space
space
$2,186 | 8006492
fu*k this i wanna see gameplay
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #3
WhoNextWithPlex 35 heat pts35 space
space
$8,194 | POWERFUL
im sorry. i dont mean to whine or sound like a bi*ch but this sh*t is seriously not impressing me. i dont think that ps3 could do the same thing thats not the case. i guess the improvement is just not that drastic for me. pretty disappointed to still see so many polygons (look at the boulders and chunks of rock flying around when sh*t explodes. thats ps1 type ish)

in that k!llzone 4 video its the exact same case. when the plane is landing in the city during the first minute or so and you can see another plane taking off from a landing pad below. the smoke from the exhaust looks sh*tty. same with the lights.

its not that i dont see any difference at all. i guess i was expecting some revolutionary sh*t. im sure a few years into the cycle something big will go down but for now im being cautious. especially with PC gaming the way its been. ps4 and xbox 720 look like something in between a 360 and a good gaming pc.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #4
silentdirt12 1 heat pts space
space
$205 | 596550
Sony should hit us with more if they want to improve sells. Samples and sh*t leave me unsatisfied. C'mon Sony.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #5
Arson 82 heat pts82 space
sh*t Skressful Bruh
space
$32,270 | POWERFUL
downgraded garbage

[pic - click to view]

Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
RNOTY 53 heat pts53 space
^This sh*t HEAT^
space
$21,445 | POWERFUL
i seriously wasn't impressed, at first I wasnt going to say sh*t until I read "WhoNextWithPlex".

Ps4 just going to be slightly more colors, and textures and nothing truly ground breaking.

think I might stop gaming for a few years, sh*t is (and has already been) repetitive and boring.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
Ill Fred  space
^^In Love^^
space
$2,046 | 1743126
WhoNextWithPlex said:
im sorry. i dont mean to whine or sound like a bi*ch but this sh*t is seriously not impressing me. i dont think that ps3 could do the same thing thats not the case. i guess the improvement is just not that drastic for me. pretty disappointed to still see so many polygons (look at the boulders and chunks of rock flying around when sh*t explodes. thats ps1 type ish)

in that k!llzone 4 video its the exact same case. when the plane is landing in the city during the first minute or so and you can see another plane taking off from a landing pad below. the smoke from the exhaust looks sh*tty. same with the lights.

its not that i dont see any difference at all. i guess i was expecting some revolutionary sh*t. im sure a few years into the cycle something big will go down but for now im being cautious. especially with PC gaming the way its been. ps4 and xbox 720 look like something in between a 360 and a good gaming pc.
I agree....kinda. I think its gonna take a few more years to really get see some the new consoles true potential. With that being said..... Time will tell the truth my son.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #8
SpazzOut 55 heat pts55 space
space
$2,840 | POWERFUL
mehhh... looks just like ps3
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #9
WhoNextWithPlex 35 heat pts35 space
space
$8,194 | POWERFUL
Ill Fred said:
I agree....kinda. I think its gonna take a few more years to really get see some the new consoles true potential. With that being said..... Time will tell the truth my son.
agreed. only time will tell father
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #10
bigsyke19 14 heat pts14 space
N.I.G.G.A-Neg to Positive
space
$4,261 | 18760644
bullsh*t pc already has better graphics...fu*k sony and xbox.....if you gone charge people a 1000 dollars for a console make sure its quality you stupid fu*kers. im mad today....bi*ches

[pic - click to view]

Home > all sections > BX GameSpot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
43 viewing
BOX Ronda Rousey Facing Rumors She's Dating a Married Fighter Accused of Do..
51 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside Hol' Up, Hol' Up....child support cant do this
114 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant By Meek Mill?
185 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside Vester Flanagan aka Bryce Williams reporter shooting hoax
333 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
20 viewing
NBA PIC | Check Out Anthony Davis Transformation
75 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Civil war teams confirmed.
156 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside What Does Pull Out Mean?...Elyssa
39 comments
22 hours ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Video inside Ebro Shut Down ASTRO on hot97
321 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time