This is BX @ Boxden.com


PS 4 Dev kit pics leaked from the Kotaku 90 page PDF.


 PS 4 Dev kit pics leaked from the Kotaku 90 page PDF.
topic by Da Ill One - 01-23-2013, 03:06 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot


This is the Dev kit NOT THE FINAL RETAIL LOOK OF THE CONSOLE OR CONTROLLER











Source


Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

79 comments for "PS 4 Dev kit pics leaked from the Kotaku 90 page PDF."


 01-23-2013, 03:08 PMaway - #2
Da Ill One|M 3310 heat pts3310

  d 
space
$37,342 | POWERFUL



 01-23-2013, 03:12 PMaway - #3
_JAY_ 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,781 | 5913855
So I can play madden or whatever on 1 system and 2 tvs?
No spilt screen
 01-23-2013, 03:18 PMaway - #4
Vercetti 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$1,974 | 16256956
Looks dope as fck.
 01-23-2013, 03:18 PMaway - #5
Gouki 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,725 | POWERFUL
nice.
 01-23-2013, 04:02 PMaway - #6
esneffoelgnairt 60 heat pts60

  d 
space
$1,993 | POWERFUL


ug ... fukin ... ly

and that controller .... WTF just NO
 01-23-2013, 04:08 PMaway - #7
MischiefTooReal 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$5,040 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by esneffoelgnairt


ug ... fukin ... ly

and that controller .... WTF just NO
PS4 Dev kit pics leaked from the Kotaku 90 page PDF.

 01-23-2013, 04:19 PMaway - #8
esneffoelgnairt 60 heat pts60

  d 
space
$1,993 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KiddMischief
PS4 Dev kit pics leaked from the Kotaku 90 page PDF.

yeah I can read !!, and it changes nothing. Ill rephrase so the general boxden moron can understand

THOSE PICTURES UP THERE IN THIS THREAD ARE UGLY, I DO NOT LIKE THEM OR THE CONTROLLER REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT THEY ARE A DEV KIT AND NOT FINALIZED

 01-23-2013, 04:27 PMaway - #9
Jesszman 2105 heat pts2105

  d 
space
$28,339 | POWERFUL
Those aren't dev kit photos. Those are concept photos that were first made in 2011.
 01-23-2013, 04:42 PMaway - #10
Vercetti 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$1,974 | 16256956
Originally Posted by esneffoelgnairt
yeah I can read !!, and it changes nothing. Ill rephrase so the general boxden moron can understand

THOSE PICTURES UP THERE IN THIS THREAD ARE UGLY, I DO NOT LIKE THEM OR THE CONTROLLER REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT THEY ARE A DEV KIT AND NOT FINALIZED

it ain't that serious.
 01-23-2013, 04:49 PMaway - #11
King Dutch 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,374 | 6482914
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Those aren't dev kit photos. Those are concept photos that were first made in 2011.
Detective Jesszman. Nice find. Who knows what they really look like...
 01-23-2013, 04:58 PMaway - #12
Jesszman 2105 heat pts2105

  d 
space
$28,339 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by King Dutch
Detective Jesszman. Nice find. Who knows what they really look like...
Thanks. I wouldn't mind if it looked like that though. Albeit with some changes. That thing doesn't look too backpack friendly. Look like it'd break with the slightest bit of pressure.

Last edited by Jesszman; 01-23-2013 at 05:04 PM..
 01-23-2013, 04:59 PMaway - #13
hockeythug 48 heat pts48

  d 
space
$16,960 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Thanks. I wouldn't mind if it looked like that though. Albeit with some changes. That thing doesn't look too backpack friendly. Look like it'd brake with the slightest bit of pressure.
"backpack friendly"

 01-23-2013, 05:00 PMaway - #14
dadon85 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$7,465 | POWERFUL
I'm excited. Next gen Leggo. More info soon
 01-23-2013, 05:05 PMonline - #15
bd2eazy 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$4,592 | POWERFUL


not mad at it.

even if it is just old concept art.
 01-23-2013, 05:08 PMaway - #16
King Dutch 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,374 | 6482914
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Thanks. I wouldn't mind if it looked like that though. Albeit with some changes. That thing doesn't look too backpack friendly. Look like it'd break with the slightest bit of pressure.
"backpack friendly" WTF are you talking about? You plan on traveling with it??? Thats how n*ggas get robbed. Let me see you on the bus wit a backpack, you aint hiding nothing. I can smell a playstation from a mile a way. I'll slap the !! outta you wit my Wii - mote nunchuck, take your belongings, and be at home playing No Mo Kony before you wake up.
 01-23-2013, 05:23 PMaway - #17
Jesszman 2105 heat pts2105

  d 
space
$28,339 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by King Dutch
"backpack friendly" WTF are you talking about? You plan on traveling with it??? Thats how n*ggas get robbed. Let me see you on the bus wit a backpack, you aint hiding nothing. I can smell a playstation from a mile a way. I'll slap the !! outta you wit my Wii - mote nunchuck, take your belongings, and be at home playing No Mo Kony before you wake up.


But yeah. Since I'm in college, I got home a lot so I dont want a console that's going to break during the drive.
 01-23-2013, 06:39 PMaway - #18
deziking 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$13,358 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by _JAY_
So I can play madden or whatever on 1 system and 2 tvs?
No spilt screen
Mean you have to have a tv that will support it from what the pictures are saying.
 01-23-2013, 06:49 PMaway - #19
Jesszman 2105 heat pts2105

  d 
space
$28,339 | POWERFUL
The pictures are fake....
 01-23-2013, 06:54 PMaway - #20
Da Ill One|M 3310 heat pts3310

  d 
space
$37,342 | POWERFUL
No they aren't stop posting Denai
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
MLB Breaking: Yankees Pitcher Michael Pineda Gets Caught for..
59 comments
NBA One Year Ago Today Carmelo Scored 37 Points... (video)
56 comments
NBA James Harden's Last 3 Series
61 comments
 NBA Did The Rocket Trade Kevin Martin For A Younger... Kev...
New reply 9 seconds ago - 81 comments - by TRILL SH1T
 NBA 4x Nba Champion, 3x Finals Mvp, 2x Mvp And A 14x Nba A...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 119 comments - by DominationCM
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 338 comments - by JordanWest86
 NBA Lebron James Gets Throat Chopped :dead: (video)
New reply 15 minutes ago - 81 comments - by italiansteve
  Worst Movie Endings
New reply 12 minutes ago - 129 comments - by tre0624
 NFL Merril Hoge: Jadeveon Clowney Is An 'atrocious' Footba...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 67 comments - by all3rd
 NFL Russell Wilson And Wife Divorce
New reply 12 minutes ago - 98 comments - by SeattleWon
  If They Rebooted "white Men Can't Jump"
New reply 33 minutes ago - 89 comments - by -ThE~DoN~LoN-

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,711 fans of BX | none new today 4,651 following and 3 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.