This is BX @ Boxden.com


Pretty Much :shrug:


 Pretty Much :shrug:
topic by UpTownBronx92 - 01-25-2013, 02:15 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot




> Pretty Much :shrug: - Photo posted in BX GameSpot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Loyal Prince Vageta > Pretty Much :shrug: - Photo posted in BX GameSpot | Sign in and leave a comment below!


Latest Games Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

39 comments for "Pretty Much :shrug:"


 01-25-2013, 02:37 PMaway - #2
UpTownBronx92 208 heat pts208

  d 
space
$7,041 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 94Pusherman
piccolo was a ni##a
i always said that too
 01-25-2013, 04:23 PMaway - #3
dagrest84 98 heat pts98

  d 
space
$2,336 | POWERFUL
Awesome comparisons




























Piccolo
 01-25-2013, 04:33 PMaway - #4
Twelve 

  d 
space
$1,750 | 9929888
Originally Posted by 94Pusherman
piccolo was a ni##a
I always thought that too.
 01-25-2013, 04:38 PMaway - #5
Jesszman 2161 heat pts2161

  d 
space
$29,261 | POWERFUL
piccolo was a better father than goku
 01-25-2013, 04:46 PMaway - #6
el bundy 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$6,013 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
piccolo was a better father than goku
 01-25-2013, 04:47 PMaway - #7
StylinOnYou 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$17,975 | POWERFUL
pretty funny and I own a ps3 too
 01-25-2013, 05:04 PMaway - #8
gagethedesigner 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$9,134 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
piccolo was a better father than goku
Piccolo didn't save the world countless times
he still my ni##a tho
 01-25-2013, 05:09 PMaway - #9
Jesszman 2161 heat pts2161

  d 
space
$29,261 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by gagethedesigner
Piccolo didn't save the world countless times
he still my ni##a tho
piccolo also didn't abandon his family to go train with a black kid from a far off village
 01-25-2013, 06:25 PMaway - #10
gagethedesigner 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$9,134 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
piccolo also didn't abandon his family to go train with a black kid from a far off village
 01-25-2013, 06:59 PMonline - #11
LaRy BLanco 427 heat pts427

  d 
space
$34,589 | POWERFUL
Piccolo is the worst ni##a on that list #### is yall talkin bout?

Goku>>>>>>
 01-25-2013, 07:09 PMonline - #12
LaRy BLanco 427 heat pts427

  d 
space
$34,589 | POWERFUL
nikka went thru all that trouble to fuse with Kami and still couldnt beat cell
 01-25-2013, 07:11 PMaway - #13
Jesszman 2161 heat pts2161

  d 
space
$29,261 | POWERFUL
Anyway show still sucks. Yu Yu Hakusho >>>>
 01-25-2013, 07:13 PMaway - #14
UpTownBronx92 208 heat pts208

  d 
space
$7,041 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Anyway show still sucks. Yu Yu Hakusho >>>>

been waiting for this.



out my thread you balding no life virgin f#gget.

 01-25-2013, 07:18 PMaway - #15
Jesszman 2161 heat pts2161

  d 
space
$29,261 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KnickKilla92
been waiting for this.



out my thread you balding no life virgin f#gget.

you spent your time photoshopping a p#nis on my head?
 01-25-2013, 07:20 PMonline - #16
Dee352 163 heat pts163

  d 
space
$9,407 | POWERFUL
 01-25-2013, 07:21 PMaway - #17
UpTownBronx92 208 heat pts208

  d 
space
$7,041 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
you spent your time photoshopping a p#nis on my head?
you right i forgot to add in c#m stains
 01-25-2013, 07:24 PMaway - #18
Jesszman 2161 heat pts2161

  d 
space
$29,261 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KnickKilla92
you right i forgot to add in c#m stains
ok.........................

Anyway. Show did suck though. When i was a kid, i loved the hell out of it. But looking back, it lasted way too long. Half the show was either them powering up, talking to eachother, or gawking at how their enemy was about to blow up the planet. Kai solved most of this, but series fell off something fierce after cell saga. Yu Yu Hakusho was soooo much better. Action was on point, had the same voice actors, and it didn't drone on and on.
 01-25-2013, 07:40 PMaway - #19
gagethedesigner 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$9,134 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
ok.........................

Anyway. Show did suck though. When i was a kid, i loved the hell out of it. But looking back, it lasted way too long. Half the show was either them powering up, talking to eachother, or gawking at how their enemy was about to blow up the planet. Kai solved most of this, but series fell off something fierce after cell saga. Yu Yu Hakusho was soooo much better. Action was on point, had the same voice actors, and it didn't drone on and on.
i'll take original DBZ>>>Kai. Love dbz
never got into Yu Yu tho, i'll have to check it out
 01-25-2013, 07:44 PMaway - #20
Jesszman 2161 heat pts2161

  d 
space
$29,261 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by gagethedesigner
i'll take original DBZ>>>Kai. Love dbz
never got into Yu Yu tho, i'll have to check it out
You'd love it.

As for Kai, took me a while, but i actually prefer Gohan's new VA as opposed tohis old one. I don't like how they reused the same VA's so much in Z so some variation was nice. Kai would be perfect if they got the Faulker soundtrack though. I heard Toei's making a Buu saga of Kai specifically for the US.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NCAAF Why Anthony Brown Called Steve Sarkisian A Racist
50 comments
NBA USA vs. Finland
51 comments
NFL Saints release Champ Bailey
56 comments
 NCAAF Cfb Week 1 Thread
New reply 6 seconds ago - 501 comments - by eucalyptus
  Lil Bibby- Free Crack 2 (out)
New reply 10 minutes ago - 75 comments - by JewsusChrist
 NFL Breaking News: Rams Release Michael Sam
New reply 38 seconds ago - 131 comments - by Eazy123
 Image(s) inside Ny Rap Takes A Rare 3 L's In One Day
New reply 11 minutes ago - 70 comments - by PotheadFocker
 Video inside Snoop Done Lost His Mind
New reply 3 minutes ago - 86 comments - by Bea5T
 Image(s) inside Nba2k15 Vs Live 15: Harden Vs Harden
New reply 14 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Kewop Decam
 Video inside Sway Exposes Troy Ave "freestyling" Off His ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 148 comments - by WizLatifa
 Image(s) inside Aug 29 - Minnesota Man Will File Civil Rights Suit Aga...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 52 comments - by SickaMorStyle

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.