This is BX @ Boxden.com


Photo of the new Peacekeeper SMG // BLACK OPS 2

 Photo of the new Peacekeeper SMG // BLACK OPS 2
topic by HATEWILL! - 01-24-2013, 12:34 AM - Boxden > BX GameSpot




> Photo of the new Peacekeeper SMG // BLACK OPS 2 - Photo posted in BX GameSpot | Sign in and leave a comment below!


Latest Games Hot Topics Ľ   share this topic Ľ   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

32 comments for "Photo of the new Peacekeeper SMG // BLACK OPS 2"


 01-24-2013, 12:41 AMaway - #2
EGO 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$29,636 | POWERFUL
Just more bull#### for the SMG kiddies to eat up. I bet this will be some more overpowered garbage
 01-24-2013, 12:45 AMaway - #3
hanzo 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$1,973 | POWERFUL
i want another bolt action sniper, already too many SMG's and AR's
 01-24-2013, 01:02 AMaway - #4
HATEWILL! 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$18,335 | POWERFUL
i like the white color of it
 01-24-2013, 01:27 AMaway - #5
m-f 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$16,576 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by e G o Maniac
Just more bull#### for the SMG kiddies to eat up. I bet this will be some more overpowered garbage


I don't even know how people #### with SMG's, never realized how cheap the PMW is.

I can only #### with AR's cause I play the outside of maps a lot, running up and hip-firing is wack as ####, I hate the SMG's but to each their own.
 01-24-2013, 03:38 AMaway - #6
360crazy 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,418 | 0
U dnt even have a chance when a ni##a run up on u with a smg...they might as well have a shotgun smg


Cod pisses me the #### off most of the time
 01-24-2013, 08:04 AMaway - #7
JBAL NY 43 heat pts43

  d 
space
$7,400 | POWERFUL
ni##as hatin on smg's usually the same people hidin in the back of maps with target finders


Each gun has its own advantages
 01-24-2013, 11:08 AMaway - #8
IGOTSHITTZ 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,372 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JBAL NY
ni##as hatin on smg's usually the same people hidin in the back of maps with target finders


Each gun has its own advantages
Pretty much this. I like to get around the map as fast as I can. Standing around and only going to certain spots is boring as ####. SMGs aren't overpowered at all... If you gettin graped by someone with an SMG, it's most likely because he is host, not because he has an SMG. There's prob only 2 people in an entire lobby that have good connections. Every one else's is ####ty.

When I have a good connection, I grape with SMGs, getting 50-100 k!lls on KC. When I have reguar a$s ####ty connection, I get like 30 max, average about 20.

Last edited by IGOTSHITTZ; 01-24-2013 at 11:10 AM..
 01-24-2013, 11:25 AMaway - #9
haff3131 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,085 | 13036590
Originally Posted by IGOT####TZ
Pretty much this. I like to get around the map as fast as I can. Standing around and only going to certain spots is boring as ####. SMGs aren't overpowered at all... If you gettin graped by someone with an SMG, it's most likely because he is host, not because he has an SMG. There's prob only 2 people in an entire lobby that have good connections. Every one else's is ####ty.

When I have a good connection, I grape with SMGs, getting 50-100 k!lls on KC. When I have reguar a$s ####ty connection, I get like 30 max, average about 20.
lol you gettin 100 k!lls on kc huh? aint no possible way thats happening, especially with you using an smg, unless you and a group of friends are purposely not collecting tags.

and its not usually the host that gets an advantage, if anything the people with the better connections are the ones that get ####ed the most, and the people with the average connections get the biggest benefit.

and somehow they managed to #### up every kind of gun in this game except the lmgs as far as i can see. shotguns have retarded range and you need little to no accuracy with them. people can hipfire with ar's like its nothing, somehow i can get k!lled with a silent smg from sniper distance and thru a wall, and snipers rifles are probably the worst in the game. i decided to snipe a few games and literally didnt even have to hit the target to get a k!ll, just aim nearby, shoot, k!ll. im good at the game, there is no reason for me to complain about a game im real good at unless its obviously garbage.

on topic tho i actually like the color of that gun, and i like that they are deciding to add weapons with map packs. i just wish they did a better job at making an smg an smg, an a$sault rifle an a$sault rifle, and so on. got dudes out here using that semi auto sniper rifle like its a shotty and ####
 01-24-2013, 11:44 AMaway - #10
IGOTSHITTZ 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,372 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by haff3131
lol you gettin 100 k!lls on kc huh? aint no possible way thats happening, especially with you using an smg, unless you and a group of friends are purposely not collecting tags.
If I get my score streaks goin... I had 2-3 Sentry guns and Stealth Choppers up the whole match. There's only been a couple days where I really had a good connection. When that happens, I play for 3 hours + straight. Because I know once I leave that lobby, it's not gonna happen again for a while. I had bookmarked one of the matches but fail a$s theater only recorded half of it, like 48 k!lls. I don't group with people really, pretty much always play with randoms.
 01-24-2013, 01:06 PMaway - #11
Nothavingit 47 heat pts47

  d 
space
$3,972 | POWERFUL
#### look like a gun from Mass Effect
 01-24-2013, 02:53 PMonline - #12
King Capo 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,104 | 13258470
I k!ll with any gun,skill is skill.......y ni##as mad fo?
 01-24-2013, 02:56 PMaway - #13
toonice12 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$1,846 | 9945457
ACR thats shorter????
 01-24-2013, 07:53 PMaway - #14
IKayBee 

  d 
space
$2,471 | 8466020
Originally Posted by King Capo
I k!ll with any gun,skill is skill.......y ni##as mad fo?
Yeah I got 1 class for ever type of gun.

Recently took the ballista from my sniper class to run around with the b23r and p#ss people off.

And 1 extra for the chicom kuz that #### is beast with select fire.
 01-24-2013, 07:59 PMaway - #15
sm00vb0iiw0nder 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$19,647 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IKayBee
Yeah I got 1 class for ever type of gun.

Recently took the ballista from my sniper class to run around with the b23r and p#ss people off.

And 1 extra for the chicom kuz that #### is beast with select fire.
NO need for select fire with that #### though bruh

And I like the OG white camo for that bad boy

I want a new sniper though. They prolly give a gun of a diff class in every map pack. I got season pass so it's all good
 01-24-2013, 09:23 PMaway - #16
Gm0ney85 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,073 | POWERFUL
i really can't believe people still play COD...

#### for kids bruh...

ever since i put bf3 in... i aint looked back..
 01-24-2013, 09:45 PMaway - #17
One-O-One 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,170 | POWERFUL
Cool

Originally Posted by Gm0ney85
i really can't believe people still play COD...

#### for kids bruh...

ever since i put bf3 in... i aint looked back..
...except when u see COD threads on Boxden.
 01-24-2013, 10:15 PMaway - #18
bongt0ker420 

  d 
space
$1,543 | 2156128


just gimme dei rise
 01-24-2013, 10:28 PMaway - #19
HATEWILL! 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$18,335 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Gm0ney85
i really can't believe people still play COD...

#### for kids bruh...

ever since i put bf3 in... i aint looked back..
#### ####
 01-24-2013, 11:09 PMaway - #20
Storchaveli 79 heat pts79

  d 
space
$25,718 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by H4T3W1LL!
#### ####
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Nov 26 - Michael Brown's Mom: Darren Wilson Testimony Adds 'Ins..
63 comments
NFL What should RG3 upcoming 30 for 30 be called?
51 comments
NFL Richard Sherman & Doug Baldwin sh-tting On The League!
69 comments
 Image(s) inside Rza Expects To Lose $500,000 On Wu-tang Clan's New Alb...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 75 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Image(s) inside Pharrell Williams: Why Arenít We Talking About Michael...
New reply 47 minutes ago - 212 comments - by Carlton Black
 Video inside Charles Hamilton Deletes Blog And All Social Media Acc...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 66 comments - by rasheedwallace
  Chief Keef Weighs In On Mike Brown Case
New reply 59 minutes ago - 106 comments - by NoLastName
 Image(s) inside :minimestopit:
New reply 19 minutes ago - 165 comments - by Ari Gold
 Image(s) inside Would You Smash Lil Jay00 Momma Or Keef Momma?
New reply 1 hour ago - 56 comments - by Bighurt
 BOX Floyd "can I Remind You What Jmm Did To Pacman&qu...
New reply 26 minutes ago - 78 comments - by Ash10
 BOX Mayweather $100m, Pacquiao $80m
New reply 2 hours ago - 62 comments - by elferoz

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,864 fans of BX | none new today 4,813 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.