$7,517 | POWERFUL
dude^ uses the same smilies in every post in that exact same order
 07-12-2012, 03:15 PMaway - #62
bluntednt 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$8,259 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Faster and smoother? ni##a, you actin like multiplatform games on consoles run at 14.4 FPS while they run at 60 FPS on PC or something.

Then on top of that, half the ni##as that do PC game don't have a decent enough rig to play the latest games on max settings so they're definitely not playing "faster" or "smoother" than consoles.

Even with console game sales down and PC game sales up, console games more than likely still ####ted on their PC counterparts in sales.

Most console games run at 60 FPS or under...So either you're retarded or you have no clue what you're talking about. 60 FPS is nothing, it's a miniscule number compared to what normal PC's are running.

I guess all the people you know are broke as ####, step ya game up.
 07-12-2012, 03:17 PMaway - #63
Da Ill One|M 3636 heat pts3636

d 
space
$40,205 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bluntednt

Most console games run at 60 FPS or under...So either you're retarded or you have no clue what you're talking about. 60 FPS is nothing, it's a miniscule number compared to what normal PC's are running.

And from 60fpx to 120 fps you cna't tell the difference that much to be like WOW this is ####ing amazing...it's a VERY SMALL difference so it's not like a major selling point
 07-12-2012, 03:47 PMaway - #64
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$26,652 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dominatrixc#nt
Stalking my every post now, huh? Okay, Frank Ocean.
 07-12-2012, 03:47 PMaway - #65
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$26,652 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bluntednt

This ni##a is stupid as f*ck.

Of course "most console games run at 60 FPS or under." When did I state they didn't? Wannabe-smart guy.

Then this goober says "60 FPS is nothing" when that is the ideal FPS whether playing on PC or console. Got damn you dumb as a box of rocks boi.

Step my game up? Broke? I bet I grossed more than you, your cab driving father and your wh#re of a mother last year. Nice try though, you failed abortion.

Last edited by Y.G.; 07-12-2012 at 03:49 PM..
 07-12-2012, 04:36 PMaway - #66
DOM 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$7,517 | POWERFUL
this^
 07-12-2012, 04:42 PMaway - #67
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
And from 60fpx to 120 fps you cna't tell the difference that much to be like WOW this is ####ing amazing...it's a VERY SMALL difference so it's not like a major selling point
no, but the fact that most games DONT run at 60fps on consoles and you jump from 30fps-60fps it is a HUGE difference.

Try playing lets say BF3 on 360/PS3 then play it on a high end PC, console is capped @ 30fps on BF3, play it maxed out @60fps on a PC and it's ####ing amazing compared to the console counter-part and not just from how much more incredibly smooth it is but how much clearer the game looks from MXAA (if you are running nvidia) or MSAA.

Consoles need more ram, they need to get all games capped at 60fps to actually make progression because 30fps is a goddamn joke. A decent amount of racing/shooters on consoles do have 60fps and that's good because 30fps in a racing game is garbage, 30fps in a FPS is beyond garbage.
 07-12-2012, 04:46 PMaway - #68
PhrozenMenace 

d 
space
$11,594 | POWERFUL
yal always arguing,mostly over the same shi.t
 07-12-2012, 04:49 PMaway - #69
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PhrozenMenace
yal always arguing,mostly over the same shi.t
Because people are stupid.

I love consoles as much as the next person but the fact remains PC's are more powerful, have better sales, runs games better etc. There is 0 arguments you can put towards a PC because you can hook them up to your TV, play with a gamepad and build them cheap.

If you don't care for PC that's cool, i don't care for 360 but i don't go around ####ting on it. Kids just need to accept that PC's are superior in almost every way and that's not a bad thing, there is NOTHING wrong with console gaming i love it and i love handheld gaming, i love gaming all around but some kids just wanna act stupid.
 07-12-2012, 05:17 PMaway - #70
DOM 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$7,517 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden

I love consoles as much as the next person but the fact remains PC's are more powerful, have better sales, runs games better etc. There is 0 arguments you can put towards a PC because you can hook them up to your TV, play with a gamepad and build them cheap.

If you don't care for PC that's cool, i don't care for 360 but i don't go around ####ting on it. Kids just need to accept that PC's are superior in almost every way and that's not a bad thing, there is NOTHING wrong with console gaming i love it and i love handheld gaming, i love gaming all around but some kids just wanna act stupid.
Iron you can sit up here and give factual legit reasons as to why games simply play and run better on a PC than consoles and it wouldnt make a bit of difference. I've seen Skyrim and BF3 running on a high end PC and its a big difference. I'm getting a PC all the games I enjoy on my PS3 when I seen them running on PC is what did it.

Last edited by DOM; 07-12-2012 at 05:20 PM..
 07-12-2012, 05:42 PMaway - #71

d 
space
$40,205 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden

PC is more expensive than Consoles...FACT

yeah you cna build a "Decently" powered PC for a little over $600...

Consoles typically cost $299 - $599 at launch...this console generation has lasted 8 years so far and games are looking and performing better and better...

that same $600 PC will have better graphics and framerate sure and the game will be cheaper...but within the next 8 years you will have to upgrade SOMETHING on the PC to play the newest games on it at Max settings...so that's another $100 - $400 depending on what part you need to upgrade...so now you've spent $1000 on a PC just to keep playing games at Max settings...

My PS 3/360/ #### the Wii are playing games at their max settings without spending more money on the systems to be able to do this... PLUS we console players don't have to put with PC gamers acting like they are better than everyone else because they have a PC that they spent $1000 on to be able to play Max Payne 3 or Diablo III or whatever other new game that is out for it...

that's why I hate PC gaming...I used to PC game along time ago (back when the N64 and stuff was out, and I HATED with a passion HATED having to look at the side of the game box to see if I could play it or not...and if not having to spend $300 or whatever (price of part needed) to play the game...I just wanted to go home pu tthe game in and play...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 07-12-2012 at 05:44 PM..
 07-12-2012, 05:47 PMaway - #72
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$26,652 | POWERFUL

Consoles typically cost $299 - $599 at launch...this console generation has lasted 8 years so far and games are looking and performing better and better...

that same $600 PC will have better graphics and framerate sure and the game will be cheaper...but within the next 8 years you will have to upgrade SOMETHING on the PC to play the newest games on it at Max settings...so that's another $100 - $400 depending on what part you need to upgrade...so now you've spent $1000 on a PC just to keep playing games at Max settings...

My PS 3/360/ #### the Wii are playing games at their max settings without spending more money on the systems to be able to do this... PLUS we console players don't have to put with PC gamers acting like they are better than everyone else because they have a PC that they spent $1000 on to be able to play Max Payne 3 or Diablo III or whatever other new game that is out for it...

that's why I hate PC gaming...I used to PC game along time ago (back when the N64 and stuff was out, and I HATED with a passion HATED having to look at the side of the game box to see if I could play it or not...and if not having to spend $300 or whatever (price of part needed) to play the game...I just wanted to go home pu tthe game in and play...
I don't get why these nerds act like that. Nobody gives a f*ck how much you dropped on a gaming rig. Ain't like some b*tch gon drop the drawers because you spent $2K on a computer. In fact, she'd probably do the opposite.
 07-12-2012, 05:51 PMaway - #73

d 
space
$40,205 | POWERFUL
I don't get why these nerds act like that. Nobody gives a f*ck how much you dropped on a gaming rig. Ain't like some b*tch gon drop the drawers because you spent $2K on a computer. In fact, she'd probably do the opposite.
 07-12-2012, 06:36 PMaway - #74
rek0nize 52 heat pts52

d 
space
$8,360 | POWERFUL
lmaoooooo @ calling ppl nerds and your a$s has the audacity to say "rig".

get THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE #### outta here with that ####.
 07-12-2012, 07:06 PMaway - #75
DarkSidesHero 304 heat pts304

d 
space
$8,932 | POWERFUL
Talking

I find this entire post comical.

I find this funny considering none of us PC gamers on the site brag about how much we spent on our PCs. In fact we actually sit here and show you guys that say you need to spend $1000 how you DON'T need to spend that much to have a good rig. Of course that gets over looked though.
 07-12-2012, 07:09 PMaway - #76
DOM 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$7,517 | POWERFUL
There go that same simile...what the #### does ####es got to do with consoles and PC gaming rigs? And DIO agreed with him you must really hate PC gaming. If you can afford the best why not? Kinda sound like the "PC gamers" themselves turned yall against PC gaming.

If price wasnt a factor you mean to tell me yall would still cop the majority of the games yall want for console? Other than multiplayer I see no reason why not DIO your favorite game MP 3 is better on the PC.
 07-12-2012, 07:19 PMaway - #77
FADEx AWAY J 

d 
space
$364 | 1365074
Originally Posted by DominationCM
 07-12-2012, 07:20 PMaway - #78

d 
space
$40,205 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DarkSidesHero

I find this funny considering none of us PC gamers on the site brag about how much we spent on our PCs. In fact we actually sit here and show you guys that say you need to spend $1000 how you DON'T need to spend that much to have a good rig. Of course that gets over looked though.
The truth is Comical...
 07-12-2012, 07:20 PMaway - #79

d 
space
$40,205 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DarkSidesHero

The truth is Comical... AND BX isn't the only site on the web with PC users...
 07-12-2012, 07:24 PMaway - #80

d 
space
$40,205 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
There go that same simile...what the #### does ####es got to do with consoles and PC gaming rigs? And DIO agreed with him you must really hate PC gaming. If you can afford the best why not? Kinda sound like the "PC gamers" themselves turned yall against PC gaming.

If price wasnt a factor you mean to tell me yall would still cop the majority of the games yall want for console? Other than multiplayer I see no reason why not DIO your favorite game MP 3 is better on the PC.
Mp 3 isn't my favorite game and how exactly is it better on the PC? Cleaner graphics? Doesn't make it better.... MP 3 s framerate on consoles is good PC wouldn't make that part any better... better Audio? My PC doesn't output in Stero Surround 5.1 like my console does unless I upgrade my sound card so console wins there... so how exactly is it better on the PC?

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Bale Admits Envy of Affleck, Wanted to Be Batman Again
68 comments
NBA Dwight Howard out indefinitely
55 comments
NFL Odell Beckham Jr. with one of the greatest catches in NF..
136 comments
 Video inside Iggy Azalea Wins Best "rap / Hip-hop Album" ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 68 comments - by Shadyunit
 Image(s) inside Nov 22 - Newtown Massacre Shooter Adam Lanza Indulged ...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 107 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Waves Literally On Another Level
New reply 4 minutes ago - 64 comments - by JamaicanDon92
 Video inside Rihanna Extreme Twerking In Barbados
New reply 21 minutes ago - 79 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Image(s) inside Nov 22 - Cleveland Police Shoot 12-year-old Boy Holdin...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 136 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NBA Harden Flops Then Hides Behind Teammate To Retaliate
New reply 23 minutes ago - 63 comments - by The Boat
 Video inside Nov 23 - Astronomers Find Evidence Of Two Undiscovered...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 64 comments - by metatr0n
 Video inside Nov 22 - Agree Or Disagree? Police Chief Went In On Af...
New reply 39 minutes ago - 192 comments - by slee

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,811 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.