This is BX @ Boxden.com


Official Madden 13 Online Franchise


 Official Madden 13 Online Franchise
 08-12-2012, 06:28 AMaway - #161
Felz 2o2 

  d 
space
$278 | 105515
dam how didnt i get the skins i had a 1st page bid can i at least get the chargers i guess GT= felz 2o2
 08-12-2012, 03:29 PMaway - #162
Honolulu Blue 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$15,403 | POWERFUL
I've got school and work so ill mostly be available after 10pm et during the week.
 08-12-2012, 03:31 PMaway - #163
Honolulu Blue 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$15,403 | POWERFUL
And I was reading the thread from last year.... Smh we need people who won't quit on everyone! If you're signed up you need to make time for this league. Don't be a little ####
 08-12-2012, 03:35 PMaway - #164
Stupendamatic 83 heat pts83

  d 
space
$14,198 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
And I was reading the thread from last year.... Smh we need people who won't quit on everyone! If you're signed up you need to make time for this league. Don't be a little ####
looking at you shortz
 08-12-2012, 04:03 PMaway - #165
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$24,144 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
And I was reading the thread from last year.... Smh we need people who won't quit on everyone! If you're signed up you need to make time for this league. Don't be a little ####
Originally Posted by Stupendamatic
looking at you shortz
 08-12-2012, 04:25 PMaway - #166
YoungRay20 156 heat pts156

  d 
space
$14,757 | POWERFUL
Damn if only this wasn't my first year at madden in a long time.....
 08-12-2012, 06:23 PMaway - #167
shortz 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$5,046 | 18667245
im good..im ready to go..no quitting..cuz i aint getting blown out...n even if dat happens i aint quitting...

i just hope they fixed defensive a.i so that wen weaz uses da same plays over n over theyll int that ####
 08-13-2012, 07:46 AMaway - #168
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$24,144 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by shortz
im good..im ready to go..no quitting..cuz i aint getting blown out...n even if dat happens i aint quitting...

i just hope they fixed defensive a.i so that wen weaz uses da same plays over n over theyll int that ####
I beat this dude using Ask Madden while he ran nothing but screens.

I'm sure somebody will blow you out the frame week 1 and you'll quit, as usual. Arrivederci.
 08-13-2012, 09:22 AMaway - #169
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$18,251 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
I beat this dude using Ask Madden while he ran nothing but screens.

I'm sure somebody will blow you out the frame week 1 and you'll quit, as usual. Arrivederci.
You #### a$s ni##a pick your own ####ing plays. If you can't stop a screen you ####ing suck. Wish a ni##a would run screens on me every play...he might get a couple off but he gon be 2 n 15 3rd n 17 a lot.

Popping off at me you ####ing c#nt. Meanwhile I just joined a league with 3 games left in the season...last reg season game took down the Saints who were 15-0 snuck in the playoffs then knocked him out as the last wildcard team.
 08-13-2012, 09:29 AMaway - #170
Honolulu Blue 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$15,403 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mike Nitty
You #### a$s ni##a pick your own ####ing plays. If you can't stop a screen you ####ing suck. Wish a ni##a would run screens on me every play...he might get a couple off but he gon be 2 n 15 3rd n 17 a lot.

Popping off at me you ####ing c#nt. Meanwhile I just joined a league with 3 games left in the season...last reg season game took down the Saints who were 15-0 snuck in the playoffs then knocked him out as the last wildcard team.
Nobody cares
 08-13-2012, 10:32 AMaway - #171
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$24,144 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mike Nitty
You #### a$s ni##a pick your own ####ing plays. If you can't stop a screen you ####ing suck. Wish a ni##a would run screens on me every play...he might get a couple off but he gon be 2 n 15 3rd n 17 a lot.
I guess you missed the part where I beat him. Easily.

And

Originally Posted by Mike Nitty
Popping off at me you ####ing c#nt. Meanwhile I just joined a league with 3 games left in the season...last reg season game took down the Saints who were 15-0 snuck in the playoffs then knocked him out as the last wildcard team.
Nobody cares.
 08-13-2012, 07:20 PMaway - #172
dipset121 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$2,199 | POWERFUL
demo time tomorrow
 08-13-2012, 10:10 PMaway - #173
stv18 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$4,169 | 16662220
Picked the Bears and Ravens when they were free and some how got neither, f it than
 08-14-2012, 12:19 PMonline - #174
dehdeh23 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$934 | 5902690
Originally Posted by Mike Nitty
Meanwhile I just joined a league with 3 games left in the season...last reg season game took down the Saints who were 15-0 snuck in the playoffs then knocked him out as the last wildcard team.
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
Nobody cares
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Nobody cares.
This dude already posted that #### in another thread

Probably on his facebook and twitter too.
 08-14-2012, 01:40 PMaway - #175
layzie8171 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$8,001 | POWERFUL
demo isnt too bad.
 08-14-2012, 02:56 PMaway - #176
YngSwift 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,522 | 4376036
after playing the demo its confirmed that im shutting shyt down on the defense side of the ball..zs good as the defense AI is now there shouldnt be many if any offensive glitches!!
 08-14-2012, 07:22 PMaway - #177
shortz 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$5,046 | 18667245
anyone got any tips..to help with defense...i struggle to stop throws over da middle or da passes weaz does where he motions his tight ends n they run a corner route

i always control the d-line in madden 12 but i be gettin whooped with no pressure
 08-14-2012, 07:37 PMaway - #178
layzie8171 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$8,001 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by shortz
anyone got any tips..to help with defense...i struggle to stop throws over da middle or da passes weaz does where he motions his tight ends n they run a corner route

i always control the d-line in madden 12 but i be gettin whooped with no pressure
i never control the D line. i always control my FS and be all over the field. maybe switch to controlling a LB or something
 08-14-2012, 09:54 PMaway - #179
shortz 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$5,046 | 18667245
new madden is ####in dope i cant wait.....#### feels like a different game kina like madden 05 with updated ####...

love wen u try to catch a int deyll slide for the ball...and how the recievers catch da ball so smooth..

but i dont like how glitchy and fast the characters move...like if dey mishandle da kick off they pick dat ball up fast as flash its weird
 08-15-2012, 02:26 PMaway - #180
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$24,144 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by shortz
anyone got any tips..to help with defense...i struggle to stop throws over da middle or da passes weaz does where he motions his tight ends n they run a corner route

i always control the d-line in madden 12 but i be gettin whooped with no pressure
You asking for tips for a demo?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Rainbow Six: Siege MP Gameplay Video
56 comments
Image inside  So who's copping Destiny?
80 comments
Destiny will have 22 Story Missions, 11 Crucible Maps, 6 Strike..
97 comments
 Image(s) inside [chiwire] Durk Fu-kin W/ The Opps, Fredo Not With The ...
New reply 59 seconds ago - 161 comments - by Squadd
 Image(s) inside Batman Vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice Footage And Wonder...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 151 comments - by Doc Logical
 Video inside Batman V Superman Comic-con Trailer
New reply 2 minutes ago - 89 comments - by SM
 NBA Rumor Heat Twitter Account Lost 300k Followers Since B...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Motion
 Video inside Dj Star Gets Chased Off The Block... Nigga Looked So S...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 71 comments - by g0tt1
  Fab Tucced His Chain In Detroit Fuccin Wit Vezzo And T...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 105 comments - by SavageMitten
  Jul 26 - I’ve Worked At Mcdonald’s For 10 Years And St...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 278 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside What's Your Favorite Drink From The Freestyle Coca Col...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 76 comments - by EscoNore

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX and 3 new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.