This is BX @ Boxden.com


Official Madden 13 Online Franchise


 Official Madden 13 Online Franchise
 12-18-2012, 04:21 PMaway - #1721
Y.G. 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$22,593 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UniVersaceDaGr8
wtf did shortz do?


edit:



Where you at nicca? Let's go!
 12-18-2012, 09:58 PMaway - #1722
Y.G. 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$22,593 | POWERFUL
Why does the Raiders always have his profile set to offline? Who you hiding from nicca?
 12-19-2012, 06:11 AMaway - #1723
Black Yeezus II 196 heat pts196

  d 
space
$19,521 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Why does the Raiders always have his profile set to offline? Who you hiding from nicca?
nicca u sound like my woman


I ain't been online in days. Ima be online tonight if that !! hasn't sim thru already.
 12-19-2012, 11:05 AMaway - #1724
Y.G. 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$22,593 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UniVersaceDaGr8
nicca u sound like my woman


I ain't been online in days. Ima be online tonight if that !! hasn't sim thru already.
You gon be online tonight? That's cool, even though the advance was yesterday.
 12-19-2012, 06:31 PMaway - #1725
Black Yeezus II 196 heat pts196

  d 
space
$19,521 | POWERFUL
yeah. probly around 11oclock.
 12-19-2012, 07:03 PMaway - #1726
Y.G. 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$22,593 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UniVersaceDaGr8
yeah. probly around 11oclock.
What?

 12-24-2012, 06:26 PMaway - #1727
layzie8171 40 heat pts40

  d 
space
$7,727 | POWERFUL
lets knock these games out
 12-25-2012, 03:15 PMaway - #1728
ThatBoy 

  d 
space
$584 | 9184934
Put green bay and autopilot so I can get this gm done.
 12-26-2012, 03:52 PMaway - #1729
dehdeh23 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$896 | 5811484
We got thru wild card weekend yet? Who ever has me (giants) Msg me on Xbl or email me at when u go online
 12-27-2012, 11:41 AMaway - #1730
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,212 | POWERFUL
This league is
 12-27-2012, 03:11 PMaway - #1731
crunkynmunky 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,083 | 3516121
Originally Posted by .Hafestos.
This league is
some of us trying to be active though. need to boot the muthafukkas that aint bout this madden life.
 12-28-2012, 06:17 AMaway - #1732
shortz 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$4,980 | 18657243
im in one lg season 3 got the 49ers in week 9 week 6 we advanced at 7pm and only 2 gms were left never seen no !! like that


and im 8-0 =) ballllliiin

bears are open if anyone wnats to join
 12-28-2012, 09:07 AMaway - #1733
dehdeh23 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$896 | 5811484
Yo weaz don't advance me and jive bout to play. It's the holidays fellas chilllll.
 12-28-2012, 11:11 AMaway - #1734
crunkynmunky 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,083 | 3516121
hit me with the info

Originally Posted by shortz
im in one lg season 3 got the 49ers in week 9 week 6 we advanced at 7pm and only 2 gms were left never seen no !! like that


and im 8-0 =) ballllliiin

bears are open if anyone wnats to join


bears my squad.....
 12-28-2012, 04:10 PMaway - #1735
layzie8171 40 heat pts40

  d 
space
$7,727 | POWERFUL
lets get it going. we should be having the draft this weekend
 12-28-2012, 05:13 PMaway - #1736
shortz 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$4,980 | 18657243



register n post ur info n accept the rules ill put in a word for u but this a serious lg u play like a wimp ull get booted with the quickness

they do a strike system hop up in the chat if u need help
 12-29-2012, 09:17 PMaway - #1737
Black Yeezus II 196 heat pts196

  d 
space
$19,521 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
What?



oh !!... man !! u

Originally Posted by .Hafestos.
This league is
for real. yall not done with this playoff season yet? cause yall were simming my games like a mfer.

edit: n yall still aint told me wtf shortz did to !! up this roster
 12-29-2012, 11:24 PMaway - #1738
ThatBoy 

  d 
space
$584 | 9184934
Originally Posted by UniVersaceDaGr8


oh !!... man !! u



for real. yall not done with this playoff season yet? cause yall were simming my games like a mfer.

edit: n yall still aint told me wtf shortz did to !! up this roster
Weaz is out of town and the packers need to go ahead and put himself on autopilot so I can get that game over with. Game should have been done already.
 12-30-2012, 11:39 AMaway - #1739
layzie8171 40 heat pts40

  d 
space
$7,727 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThatBoy
Weaz is out of town and the packers need to go ahead and put himself on autopilot so I can get that game over with. Game should have been done already.
is he not on autopilot now? i think he is
 12-30-2012, 02:20 PMaway - #1740
Y.G. 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$22,593 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UniVersaceDaGr8


oh !!... man !! u



for real. yall not done with this playoff season yet? cause yall were simming my games like a mfer.

edit: n yall still aint told me wtf shortz did to !! up this roster
He released a bunch of starters before he quit.

Originally Posted by ThatBoy
Weaz is out of town and the packers need to go ahead and put himself on autopilot so I can get that game over with. Game should have been done already.
He still ain't put himself on auto? He said he was doing that days ago. I'll be back tomorrow, so if he hasn't done it by then, I'll do it.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
MLB Breaking: Yankees Pitcher Michael Pineda Gets Caught for..
59 comments
NBA One Year Ago Today Carmelo Scored 37 Points... (video)
56 comments
NBA James Harden's Last 3 Series
61 comments
 NBA Did The Rocket Trade Kevin Martin For A Younger... Kev...
New reply 9 seconds ago - 81 comments - by TRILL SH1T
 NBA 4x Nba Champion, 3x Finals Mvp, 2x Mvp And A 14x Nba A...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 119 comments - by DominationCM
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 338 comments - by JordanWest86
 NBA Lebron James Gets Throat Chopped :dead: (video)
New reply 15 minutes ago - 81 comments - by italiansteve
  Worst Movie Endings
New reply 12 minutes ago - 129 comments - by tre0624
 NFL Merril Hoge: Jadeveon Clowney Is An 'atrocious' Footba...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 67 comments - by all3rd
 NFL Russell Wilson And Wife Divorce
New reply 12 minutes ago - 98 comments - by SeattleWon
  If They Rebooted "white Men Can't Jump"
New reply 33 minutes ago - 89 comments - by -ThE~DoN~LoN-

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,711 fans of BX | none new today 4,651 following and 3 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.