This is BX @ Boxden.com


Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

 Official Madden 13 Online Franchise
 08-10-2012, 01:41 PMaway - #141
Johnson Barnes 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$3,747 | 19848301
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
When will we get this popping? Anyone else modded? I'm on this #### as soon as its ABGX verified

You might not make it to season Kick-Off

Originally Posted by Y.G.
Weaz Goodell not puttin up wit no drama this year.
I hope this #### not ran like a Goodell league
 08-10-2012, 01:57 PMaway - #142
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$26,716 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Johnson Barnes
I hope this #### not ran like a Goodell league
Pass out fines like cups of water. Get your PayPal account ready.
 08-10-2012, 02:07 PMaway - #143
Honolulu Blue 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$15,627 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YngSwift
It doesnt matter this is a league for rookies which is totally understandable which makes it much easier for me to succeed knowing 80% of the league dont know an exploit from a good play call lmao...and im not talking bout rocket catching for the dumbass im talking telling me where I cant throw back to back as long as that spot is open!!! Call this Madden 13 Boxden League (Rookie Addition)
Lets call this Hooked on Phonics (Rookie Addition)
 08-10-2012, 02:08 PMaway - #144
Honolulu Blue 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$15,627 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Johnson Barnes
You might not make it to season Kick-Off
What you mean?
 08-10-2012, 02:55 PMaway - #145
Johnson Barnes 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$3,747 | 19848301
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Pass out fines like cups of water. Get your PayPal account ready.
I'll see you in court.

Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
What you mean?
dat microsoft ban
 08-10-2012, 08:23 PMaway - #146
YngSwift 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,569 | 5118193
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
Lets call this Hooked on Phonics (Rookie Addition)
lmao just leave the insults to weaz cuz you tried real hard for that!!!
 08-10-2012, 08:25 PMaway - #147
YngSwift 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,569 | 5118193
Originally Posted by Y.G.
In 10 you could only rocket-catch next to the sidelines. Dude still don't know what the hell he's talkin about.



It's a league for amateurs, yet you were always fishing after the first round of the playoffs.

Just deuce out and find another league breh. Weaz Goodell not puttin up wit no drama this year. Good luck in your other franchises.
exactly I still make it past the 1st round due to all these rookies who allow people to abuse flats on them since from way backkkk from madden 10 and hasnt since then figured out that there picking the wrong defensive plays!!
 08-10-2012, 08:27 PMaway - #148
YngSwift 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,569 | 5118193
Originally Posted by Y.G.
In 10 you could only rocket-catch next to the sidelines. Dude still don't know what the hell he's talkin about.



It's a league for amateurs, yet you were always fishing after the first round of the playoffs.

Just deuce out and find another league breh. Weaz Goodell not puttin up wit no drama this year. Good luck in your other franchises.
exactly I still make it past the 1st round due to all these rookies who allow people to abuse flats on them since way backkkk from madden 10 and hasnt since then figured out that there picking the wrong defensive plays!!

And so what damn your threats to boot me every damn year because I dont kiss your a$s like these peasants who agree with everything you do and say lol im in this league and im'a threat and you always want me gone but NO im gonna give yo goodell actin a$s problems the whole season bruh
 08-10-2012, 08:53 PMaway - #149
shortz 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$5,086 | 19107250
lets do a real and fantasy one...

and dude who wanted raiders....

i been already got dibs on them.
 08-10-2012, 09:42 PMaway - #150
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$26,716 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YngSwift
exactly I still make it past the 1st round due to all these rookies who allow people to abuse flats on them since way backkkk from madden 10 and hasnt since then figured out that there picking the wrong defensive plays!!

And so what damn your threats to boot me every damn year because I dont kiss your a$s like these peasants who agree with everything you do and say lol im in this league and im'a threat and you always want me gone but NO im gonna give yo goodell actin a$s problems the whole season bruh
ni##a posted twice in a row. You mad as f*ck huh?

Nobody kisses anybody's a$s in here. You're the only one who couldn't understand the rules. Then you tried to start an argument about it even when it was clear you still didn't know what you were talking about.

Even PS3 ni##as knew what the rules meant.

No need to boot you though, league ain't started yet.

Enjoy your Friday. You should pick up a new fishing pole while you're out.
 08-10-2012, 09:51 PMaway - #151
Chtgnr278 

  d 
space
$349 | 834068
Bucaneers - blkmamba33
 08-10-2012, 09:58 PMaway - #152
YngSwift 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,569 | 5118193
Originally Posted by Y.G.
ni##a posted twice in a row. You mad as f*ck huh?

Nobody kisses anybody's a$s in here. You're the only one who couldn't understand the rules. Then you tried to start an argument about it even when it was clear you still didn't know what you were talking about.

Even PS3 ni##as knew what the rules meant.

No need to boot you though, league ain't started yet.

Enjoy your Friday. You should pick up a new fishing pole while you're out.
 08-10-2012, 11:14 PMonline - #153
layzie8171 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$8,629 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by shortz
lets do a real and fantasy one...

and dude who wanted raiders....

i been already got dibs on them.

Last edited by layzie8171; 08-10-2012 at 11:27 PM..
 08-11-2012, 12:12 AMaway - #154
Jostre 

  d 
space
$1,351 | 6587600
put me on brah. k12t1970sumtin

raiders. thats if the other guy doesnt have them. just saying i use them better.

but if not, i guess give me the ...colts.

Last edited by Jostre; 08-11-2012 at 12:19 AM..
 08-11-2012, 12:21 AMaway - #155
Jostre 

  d 
space
$1,351 | 6587600
anyway you can reduce the advance from 3 to twice a week?

just a suggestion. its hard to get 3. i dont want to get simmed.

but if you keep 3? thats fine then.
 08-11-2012, 10:47 AMaway - #156
40ozHenny 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$2,585 | POWERFUL
I'm fine going from Steelers to Ravens but if Giants somehow open up during the season let me hop on them...
 08-11-2012, 07:43 PMaway - #157
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$26,716 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jostre
anyway you can reduce the advance from 3 to twice a week?

just a suggestion. its hard to get 3. i dont want to get simmed.

but if you keep 3? thats fine then.
We originally had it set to two and week and people complained it moved too slow. If more people want to change it back to two games a week that's fine with me.
 08-11-2012, 07:52 PMaway - #158
Yinz N Burgh 86 heat pts86

  d 
space
$9,929 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 40ozHenny
I'm fine going from Steelers to Ravens but if Giants somehow open up during the season let me hop on them...
I'm glad you are cool about it.... See you week 11 and 13


Nobody going to pick the Browns and Bengals tho? Domied and Turk don't have a Xbox?
 08-11-2012, 10:55 PMaway - #159
ricengravy 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,824 | 9147882
aint no fantasy drafts this year
 08-11-2012, 10:59 PMaway - #160
ricengravy 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,824 | 9147882
cardinals/chris5503
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Redskins QB Colt McCoy to start on Sunday vs Indianapolis
169 comments
NBA Hornets coach says Hot N*gga Lance is not a "star player"
55 comments
NFL Gobble Gobble bi-ch.. Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) @ Dallas..
105 comments
 Image(s) inside Dam Bx , Tay600 Really Mad At Me!
New reply 18 seconds ago - 103 comments - by SlimDunkin
 Video inside Nov 26 - Cleveland Police Officer Shot Tamir Rice Imme...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 87 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 NBA Rose Basically Admits He Sat Out Just Because He Was T...
New reply 34 seconds ago - 72 comments - by MikeJones212
 NFL 'robert Griffin Is Done In Washington'
New reply 19 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Frasier
 Video inside Rick Ross At The Breakfast Club: Meek Mill Release, Pe...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 75 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Image(s) inside :minimestopit:
New reply 21 minutes ago - 202 comments - by Ari Gold
  How Is Dej Loaf Famous? (might Be The Worst Performanc...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 130 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
  Chief Keef "mansion Musik" (artwork +trackli...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 64 comments - by Aztronautz

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,864 fans of BX | none new today 4,814 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.