b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Official Madden 13 Online Franchise
 08-10-2012, 12:51 AMaway - #121
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$27,234 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YngSwift
what part are you ####ing misunderstanding...im not complaining I just think its dumb like dude said to tell a ni##a he cant throw to the flats if thats what the defense is giving him...point blank nothing else matters but that dumb a$s rule right there...and i never complained before becuase I never abused to flts anyway but since dude said something it does make much more sense then the outdated rule thats in place now...you always think you right my ni##a but point blank that particular rule is dumb as #### based off madden 12 alone!! Just tell me who had problems with getting abused in the flats last season......dont worry ill wait??? And if there in here please step up and admit that you were a player who got abused last year if anyone says so ill leave this whole thing alone
Okay, I don't even have to read all that #### to know that you still have no clue what you're talking about. Let me quote jhj, since he understands and you don't. The rule means:

Don't continuously use plays that abuse known faults in Madden 13's A.I.

How does this dude not understand that, even after jhj explained it? I bet he still comes back in here saying "a!!! Why we can't throw to the flats no mo doggs!!!" Dumbass.

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-10-2012 at 12:58 AM..
 08-10-2012, 12:54 AMaway - #122
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$27,234 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jhj26
Mike nitty is either afraid of league play or will play with no other team than the Panthers...and I got the Panthers
Then why is he in here acting like he's King Of The Sticks?
 08-10-2012, 12:54 AMaway - #123
jhj26 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$13,990 | POWERFUL
ricky peso

shortz i ain't fukkin wit u
 08-10-2012, 12:56 AMaway - #124
jhj26 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$13,990 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Then why is he in here acting like he's King Of The Sticks?

08-10-2012, 08:51 AMaway - #125
Truth33 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$3,079 | 14778670
I'm in with the Raiders (I guess). TheTruth3305
 08-10-2012, 10:22 AMaway - #126
Honolulu Blue 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$15,702 | POWERFUL
When will we get this popping? Anyone else modded? I'm on this #### as soon as its ABGX verified
 08-10-2012, 10:23 AMaway - #127
YngSwift 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,570 | 5118193
Okay, I don't even have to read all that #### to know that you still have no clue what you're talking about. Let me quote jhj, since he understands and you don't. The rule means:

Don't continuously use plays that abuse known faults in Madden 13's A.I.

How does this dude not understand that, even after jhj explained it? I bet he still comes back in here saying "a!!! Why we can't throw to the flats no mo doggs!!!" Dumbass.

whateva my ni##a...atlease someone with some sense had the hand the commish some tips from the How To Commish Madden 13 For Dummies..since he still missing the point that there is no known faults in maddens A.I that allows you to abuse the flats are any other part of the field for that matter im arguing with a plant lol
 08-10-2012, 10:35 AMaway - #128

d 
space
$15,702 | POWERFUL
7. No Manually blitzing the A or B gaps. You can not place a player in the gap and manually run through the line at the snap of the ball. If you are 2 yards or more off the line of scrimmage at the snap it will be considered legal.
8. On any play where the QB takes a snap under center and runs the ball you must take 2 steps back. This rule does not apply when a player has 2 yards or less to go.
Ummmmm are you for real?
 08-10-2012, 10:36 AMaway - #129

d 
space
$15,702 | POWERFUL
That #### doesn't make any sense. If the QB is under center you, as a defender, must take two steps back from the LOS? So is this an NFL rule or something? Or just something the tournament losers made up because they're crybabies?
 08-10-2012, 10:45 AMaway - #130
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$27,234 | POWERFUL
whateva my ni##a...atlease someone with some sense had the hand the commish some tips from the How To Commish Madden 13 For Dummies..since he still missing the point that there is no known faults in maddens A.I that allows you to abuse the flats are any other part of the field for that matter im arguing with a plant lol
I guess this dumbass never heard of sideline-rocket catching.

Imagine that, a Madden game with no faults.
 08-10-2012, 10:58 AMaway - #131
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$27,234 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
That #### doesn't make any sense. If the QB is under center you, as a defender, must take two steps back from the LOS? So is this an NFL rule or something? Or just something the tournament losers made up because they're crybabies?
I didn't even know dude posted that.

That ain't no NFL rule. We don't have no lame "restrictions" like that.

The league is pretty lax. So long as dudes aren't using glitches like nanos, scrambling with the quarterback every play, rocket catching, etc., anything goes.

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-10-2012 at 11:09 AM..
 08-10-2012, 11:04 AMaway - #132

d 
space
$15,702 | POWERFUL
^ You can't even scramble with the QB on every play with fatigue on. Madden has been getting better each year with fixing the cheap tactics.
 08-10-2012, 11:05 AMaway - #133
EGO 52 heat pts52

d 
space
$29,721 | POWERFUL
I didn't even dude posted that. That ain't no NFL rule. We don't have no lame "restrictions" like that.

The league is pretty lax. So long as dudes aren't using glitches like nanos, scrambling with the quarterback every play, rocket catching, etc., anything goes.
I scramble a lot, usually just because my line tends to suck and my plays take a couple more seconds to develop than normal. I'll wait in the pocket every play and if I can't get the ball out by then I'll run out to avoid a sack and try to make a play (either running or throwing downfield). Doesn't usually happen more than 2-3 times in a row. Is that alright?
 08-10-2012, 11:15 AMaway - #134
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$27,234 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by e G o Maniac
I scramble a lot, usually just because my line tends to suck and my plays take a couple more seconds to develop than normal. I'll wait in the pocket every play and if I can't get the ball out by then I'll run out to avoid a sack and try to make a play (either running or throwing downfield). Doesn't usually happen more than 2-3 times in a row. Is that alright?
C'mon breh. Don't start actin brand new like swftgay. Play the same way you've always played in the league.
 08-10-2012, 11:18 AMaway - #135
EGO 52 heat pts52

d 
space
$29,721 | POWERFUL
C'mon breh. Don't start actin brand new like swftgay. Play the same way you've always played in the league.
Lol I was just makin sure. It do look like I'm trying to give the Michael Vick treatment when that happens.
 08-10-2012, 11:29 AMaway - #136
YngSwift 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,570 | 5118193
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
wtf where does it say defender it says QB must take 2 steps back to prevent automatic 1st downs every QB sneak which was a exploit...experienced players who get down for money knows the exploits and prevent them so im sure you wouldnt know much about this
 08-10-2012, 11:30 AMaway - #137
YngSwift 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,570 | 5118193
I guess this dumbass never heard of sideline-rocket catching.

Imagine that, a Madden game with no faults.
lmao how is sideline rocket catching abusing part of the field you can also rocket catch in the middle of the field with a big reciever you dumbass...arguing with dumbass is pointless..I said before rocket catching is an exploit then this dumbass says rocket catching on the sideline is an exploit lmao..I said that shyt pooty tang.. you can rocket catch nywhere which doesnt have shyt to do with the flatz

Last edited by YngSwift; 08-10-2012 at 11:36 AM..
 08-10-2012, 11:36 AMaway - #138
YngSwift 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,570 | 5118193
It doesnt matter this is a league for rookies which is totally understandable which makes it much easier for me to succeed knowing 80% of the league dont know an exploit from a good play call lmao...and im not talking bout rocket catching for the dumbass im talking telling me where I cant throw back to back as long as that spot is open!!! Call this Madden 13 Boxden League (Rookie Addition)
 08-10-2012, 11:57 AMaway - #139
dipset121 39 heat pts39

d 
space
$2,206 | POWERFUL
can we sign free agents???
 08-10-2012, 12:08 PMaway - #140
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$27,234 | POWERFUL
lmao how is sideline rocket catching abusing part of the field you can also rocket catch in the middle of the field with a big reciever you dumbass...arguing with dumbass is pointless..I said before rocket catching is an exploit then this dumbass says rocket catching on the sideline is an exploit lmao..I said that shyt pooty tang.. you can rocket catch nywhere which doesnt have shyt to do with the flatz
In 10 you could only rocket-catch next to the sidelines. Dude still don't know what the hell he's talkin about.

It doesnt matter this is a league for rookies which is totally understandable which makes it much easier for me to succeed knowing 80% of the league dont know an exploit from a good play call lmao...and im not talking bout rocket catching for the dumbass im talking telling me where I cant throw back to back as long as that spot is open!!! Call this Madden 13 Boxden League (Rookie Addition)
It's a league for amateurs, yet you were always fishing after the first round of the playoffs.

Just deuce out and find another league breh. Weaz Goodell not puttin up wit no drama this year. Good luck in your other franchises.

NBA Rondo era is over in Boston. RT @SportsCenter Celtics ag..
249 comments
NBA So where does Rajon Rondo help the Mavs finish at this s..
101 comments
NFL Defensive rookie of the year candidates: Aaron Donald, C..
102 comments
  Meek Mill Comments On Bobby Shmurda's Arrest
New reply 7 seconds ago - 283 comments - by A.Dot789
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Charged With 21 Counts Of Havi...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 229 comments - by sdot216
  Halo 5 Beta Starts Dec 19 - 21 For Preview Members Only
New reply 30 seconds ago - 93 comments - by LaRy BLanco
 Image(s) inside Iggy Azalea Slams Azealia Banks, Calls Her A 'miserabl...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 73 comments - by all3rd
  So, "the Interview" Will Get A Vod/dvd Relea...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 96 comments - by DaOmega_1
 Video inside Amber Rose Twerking For Bhris Brown
New reply 8 minutes ago - 92 comments - by Carlton Black
 Article inside Full 63 Page Bobby Shmurda/gs9 Indictment
New reply 5 minutes ago - 182 comments - by Nickel
  Hopsin Quits Rapping
New reply 8 minutes ago - 109 comments - by BasedCali

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,900 fans of BX | none new today 4,847 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.