Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
72 viewing
OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE-Free Weezy Album Discussion Thread
897 comments
most viewed right now
32 viewing
 Image inside 1 of you BX niggas better come get yo mamma before I f$%k her
11 comments

top in section
14 viewing
Birdman doesn't own any % of YM anymore
top in hiphop
top in section
16 viewing
 Image inside This is What Los Angeles Looks Like Without Light Pollution
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Official Madden 13 Online Franchise
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #121
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$30,755 | POWERFUL
YngSwift said:
what part are you fu*king misunderstanding...im not complaining I just think its dumb like dude said to tell a n*gga he cant throw to the flats if thats what the defense is giving him...point blank nothing else matters but that dumb a.ss rule right there...and i never complained before becuase I never abused to flts anyway but since dude said something it does make much more sense then the outdated rule thats in place now...you always think you right my n*gga but point blank that particular rule is dumb as fu*k based off madden 12 alone!! Just tell me who had problems with getting abused in the flats last season......dont worry ill wait??? And if there in here please step up and admit that you were a player who got abused last year if anyone says so ill leave this whole thing alone
Okay, I don't even have to read all that sh*t to know that you still have no clue what you're talking about. Let me quote jhj, since he understands and you don't. The rule means:

Don't continuously use plays that abuse known faults in Madden 13's A.I.

How does this dude not understand that, even after jhj explained it? I bet he still comes back in here saying "a!!! Why we can't throw to the flats no mo doggs!!!" Dumbass.

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-09-2012 at 11:58 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #122
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$30,755 | POWERFUL
jhj26 said:
Mike nitty is either afraid of league play or will play with no other team than the Panthers...and I got the Panthers
Then why is he in here acting like he's King Of The Sticks?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #123
jhj26 28 heat pts28 space
avatar space
The Shot Caller
space
$14,215 | POWERFUL
ricky peso

shortz i ain't fukkin wit u
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #124
jhj26 28 heat pts28 space
avatar space
The Shot Caller
space
$14,215 | POWERFUL
Y.G. said:
Then why is he in here acting like he's King Of The Sticks?

[video - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #125
Truth33 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
Get The World We Deserve
space
$4,798 | POWERFUL
I'm in with the Raiders (I guess). TheTruth3305
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #126
Honolulu Blue 27 heat pts27 space
avatar space
REP DA D HEAD TO FEET DOE
space
$16,529 | POWERFUL
When will we get this popping? Anyone else modded? I'm on this bi*ch as soon as its ABGX verified
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #127
YngSwift 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Young Mothafu*kin $wift
space
$1,597 | 5648221
Y.G. said:
Okay, I don't even have to read all that sh*t to know that you still have no clue what you're talking about. Let me quote jhj, since he understands and you don't. The rule means:

Don't continuously use plays that abuse known faults in Madden 13's A.I.

How does this dude not understand that, even after jhj explained it? I bet he still comes back in here saying "a!!! Why we can't throw to the flats no mo doggs!!!" Dumbass.

whateva my n*gga...atlease someone with some sense had the hand the commish some tips from the How To Commish Madden 13 For Dummies..since he still missing the point that there is no known faults in maddens A.I that allows you to abuse the flats are any other part of the field for that matter im arguing with a plant lol
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #128
Honolulu Blue 27 heat pts27 space
avatar space
REP DA D HEAD TO FEET DOE
space
$16,529 | POWERFUL
YngSwift said:
7. No Manually blitzing the A or B gaps. You can not place a player in the gap and manually run through the line at the snap of the ball. If you are 2 yards or more off the line of scrimmage at the snap it will be considered legal.
8. On any play where the QB takes a snap under center and runs the ball you must take 2 steps back. This rule does not apply when a player has 2 yards or less to go.
Ummmmm are you for real?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #129
Honolulu Blue 27 heat pts27 space
avatar space
REP DA D HEAD TO FEET DOE
space
$16,529 | POWERFUL
That sh*t doesn't make any sense. If the QB is under center you, as a defender, must take two steps back from the LOS? So is this an NFL rule or something? Or just something the tournament losers made up because they're crybabies?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #130
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$30,755 | POWERFUL
YngSwift said:
whateva my n*gga...atlease someone with some sense had the hand the commish some tips from the How To Commish Madden 13 For Dummies..since he still missing the point that there is no known faults in maddens A.I that allows you to abuse the flats are any other part of the field for that matter im arguing with a plant lol
I guess this dumbass never heard of sideline-rocket catching.

Imagine that, a Madden game with no faults.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #131
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$30,755 | POWERFUL
Comic Book Guy said:
That sh*t doesn't make any sense. If the QB is under center you, as a defender, must take two steps back from the LOS? So is this an NFL rule or something? Or just something the tournament losers made up because they're crybabies?
I didn't even know dude posted that.

That ain't no NFL rule. We don't have no lame "restrictions" like that.

The league is pretty lax. So long as dudes aren't using glitches like nanos, scrambling with the quarterback every play, rocket catching, etc., anything goes.

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-10-2012 at 10:09 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #132
Honolulu Blue 27 heat pts27 space
avatar space
REP DA D HEAD TO FEET DOE
space
$16,529 | POWERFUL
^ You can't even scramble with the QB on every play with fatigue on. Madden has been getting better each year with fixing the cheap tactics.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #133
EGO 55 heat pts55 space
avatar space
Mr. Yea, I Said it!
space
$30,051 | POWERFUL
Y.G. said:
I didn't even dude posted that. That ain't no NFL rule. We don't have no lame "restrictions" like that.

The league is pretty lax. So long as dudes aren't using glitches like nanos, scrambling with the quarterback every play, rocket catching, etc., anything goes.
I scramble a lot, usually just because my line tends to suck and my plays take a couple more seconds to develop than normal. I'll wait in the pocket every play and if I can't get the ball out by then I'll run out to avoid a sack and try to make a play (either running or throwing downfield). Doesn't usually happen more than 2-3 times in a row. Is that alright?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #134
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$30,755 | POWERFUL
e G o Maniac said:
I scramble a lot, usually just because my line tends to suck and my plays take a couple more seconds to develop than normal. I'll wait in the pocket every play and if I can't get the ball out by then I'll run out to avoid a sack and try to make a play (either running or throwing downfield). Doesn't usually happen more than 2-3 times in a row. Is that alright?
C'mon breh. Don't start actin brand new like swftgay. Play the same way you've always played in the league.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #135
EGO 55 heat pts55 space
avatar space
Mr. Yea, I Said it!
space
$30,051 | POWERFUL
Y.G. said:
C'mon breh. Don't start actin brand new like swftgay. Play the same way you've always played in the league.
Lol I was just makin sure. It do look like I'm trying to give the Michael Vick treatment when that happens.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #136
YngSwift 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Young Mothafu*kin $wift
space
$1,597 | 5648221
Comic Book Guy said:
That sh*t doesn't make any sense. If the QB is under center you, as a defender, must take two steps back from the LOS? So is this an NFL rule or something? Or just something the tournament losers made up because they're crybabies?
wtf where does it say defender it says QB must take 2 steps back to prevent automatic 1st downs every QB sneak which was a exploit...experienced players who get down for money knows the exploits and prevent them so im sure you wouldnt know much about this
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #137
YngSwift 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Young Mothafu*kin $wift
space
$1,597 | 5648221
Y.G. said:
I guess this dumbass never heard of sideline-rocket catching.

Imagine that, a Madden game with no faults.
lmao how is sideline rocket catching abusing part of the field you can also rocket catch in the middle of the field with a big reciever you dumbass...arguing with dumbass is pointless..I said before rocket catching is an exploit then this dumbass says rocket catching on the sideline is an exploit lmao..I said that shyt pooty tang.. you can rocket catch nywhere which doesnt have shyt to do with the flatz

Last edited by YngSwift; 08-10-2012 at 10:36 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #138
YngSwift 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Young Mothafu*kin $wift
space
$1,597 | 5648221
It doesnt matter this is a league for rookies which is totally understandable which makes it much easier for me to succeed knowing 80% of the league dont know an exploit from a good play call lmao...and im not talking bout rocket catching for the dumbass im talking telling me where I cant throw back to back as long as that spot is open!!! Call this Madden 13 Boxden League (Rookie Addition)
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #139
dipset121 39 heat pts39 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,209 | POWERFUL
can we sign free agents???
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #140
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$30,755 | POWERFUL
YngSwift said:
lmao how is sideline rocket catching abusing part of the field you can also rocket catch in the middle of the field with a big reciever you dumbass...arguing with dumbass is pointless..I said before rocket catching is an exploit then this dumbass says rocket catching on the sideline is an exploit lmao..I said that shyt pooty tang.. you can rocket catch nywhere which doesnt have shyt to do with the flatz
In 10 you could only rocket-catch next to the sidelines. Dude still don't know what the hell he's talkin about.

YngSwift said:
It doesnt matter this is a league for rookies which is totally understandable which makes it much easier for me to succeed knowing 80% of the league dont know an exploit from a good play call lmao...and im not talking bout rocket catching for the dumbass im talking telling me where I cant throw back to back as long as that spot is open!!! Call this Madden 13 Boxden League (Rookie Addition)
It's a league for amateurs, yet you were always fishing after the first round of the playoffs.

Just deuce out and find another league breh. Weaz Goodell not puttin up wit no drama this year. Good luck in your other franchises.
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX GameSpot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
61 viewing
Video inside Illuminati wife tells all
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Kevin gates BWA members arrested huge indictment
277 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside 5 Disturbing Deep Web Stories
240 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Watch How Godfather 50's Goons Set Up Their Post On Stage Before Attack..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
NBA Reggie Miller says most players don't want to play in LA or NY due to the ..
130 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside Beat the Heat with the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale
29 comments
@games
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside The 11 Hardest Achievements in Video Games
8 comments
@games
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside Inmate gets his sh!t rocked on Beyond Scared Straight
161 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside Fan discovers rare Nintendo PlayStation console
39 comments
@games

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time