This is BX @ Boxden.com

Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

Official Madden 13 Online Franchise
 08-09-2012, 08:08 PMaway - #101
YngSwift 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,519 | 4341656
the way I see it if your gonna ban the flats all game then you might as well ban Post Routes and Streaks back to back because its just another part of the field that is NOW been fixed so the defense AI can play it but ONLY if your smart enough to pick the right zone play such as cover 2 this is Madden 13

I understand that flats were exploited in past maddens but it was fixed even in Madden 12...I dont even throw to the flats so I dont know why im sticking up for it!! I guess because it makes more sense when you understand that on defense your job is stop the offense which all ties into the defensive plays you pick!! But either way it goes it doesnt matter if it stays the same I mean hey its been like this all along so why change it now!!
 08-09-2012, 09:09 PMaway - #102
M I 

d 
space
$340 | 2022406
mi is dead

I'll take the Jets.
 08-09-2012, 09:21 PMaway - #103
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$24,040 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YngSwift
the way I see it if your gonna ban the flats all game then you might as well ban Post Routes and Streaks back to back because its just another part of the field that is NOW been fixed so the defense AI can play it but ONLY if your smart enough to pick the right zone play such as cover 2 this is Madden 13

I understand that flats were exploited in past maddens but it was fixed even in Madden 12...I dont even throw to the flats so I dont know why im sticking up for it!! I guess because it makes more sense when you understand that on defense your job is stop the offense which all ties into the defensive plays you pick!! But either way it goes it doesnt matter if it stays the same I mean hey its been like this all along so why change it now!!
Breh, why are you being stupid? You do realize those are the same exact rules from 2010, 2011 & 2012 right? ni##a on here acting like I changed something.

Edit: And you being extra dumb. Passes to the flats were never outright banned. It's repeating plays that are easily exploited (like the flats were) that is banned. Why are ni##as acting brand new, like they never knew money plays/glitches/nanos existed in Madden?

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-09-2012 at 09:27 PM..
 08-09-2012, 09:23 PMaway - #104
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$24,040 | POWERFUL
Game ain't even out yet and we already have people complaining about the league.

Rules for the last 3 (plus ReLOADED) franchises. Same ####, different year. If ya'll goobers gon complain about something, at least know what you're talking about.

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-09-2012 at 09:30 PM..
 08-09-2012, 09:26 PMaway - #105
YoungDisciple05 

d 
space
$12 | 574
This is Hypnokid08 and i'll take the Broncos
 08-09-2012, 09:33 PMaway - #106
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$24,040 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by stv18
Pretty sure I said Bears first but #### it I'll smack idiots with my Ray Rice and the Ravens.
You said you "might get down," not exactly reassuring words. You didn't drop your GT in either post breh.
 08-09-2012, 09:35 PMaway - #107
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$24,040 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chtgnr278
Ravens - blkmamba33
They're gone breh.
 08-09-2012, 09:37 PMaway - #108
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$24,040 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by M I
mi is dead

I'll take the Jets.
Originally Posted by YoungDisciple05
This is Hypnokid08 and i'll take the Broncos
 08-09-2012, 10:03 PMaway - #109
YngSwift 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,519 | 4341656

itz obvious u dont read shyt....and thats bs because there isnt a player on this site who can abuse the flats on me on madden 12 so its not no damn exploit period...rocket catching is exploits not passing to the flats in madden 12 and like I said you banned repeating the same flats over and over and im saying well ban doing streaks over and over and post routes over and over helll you might as well ban passing and running over and over...its part of the game my dude...Ill do the same shyt all game if you cant stop it till you show me you can nd its not becuse its a an exploit its cuz the damn opponent doesnt know how to playmaker his players in position to stop me...not my fault I have madden knowledge.... but the rules cater to the rookies in this league which is totally understandable!!

but untill then #### the flats ima win it all anyway no matter the rules!!!

Last edited by YngSwift; 08-09-2012 at 10:08 PM..
 08-09-2012, 10:15 PMaway - #110
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$24,040 | POWERFUL
itz obvious u dont read shyt....and thats bs because there isnt a player on this site who can abuse the flats on me on madden 12 so its not no damn exploit period...rocket catching is exploits not passing to the flats in madden 12 and like I said you banned repeating the same flats over and over and im saying well ban doing streaks over and over and post routes over and over helll you might as well ban passing and running over and over...its part of the game my dude...Ill do the same shyt all game if you cant stop it till you show me you can nd its not becuse its a an exploit its cuz the damn opponent doesnt know how to playmaker his players in position to stop me...not my fault I have madden knowledge.... but the rules cater to the rookies in this league which is totally understandable!!

but untill then #### the flats ima win it all anyway no matter the rules!!!
I'm going to say this one more time for you and any other slow niglins and then I'm done.

THOSE ARE THE SAME RULES FROM 2010, 2011 & 2012. YOU DIDN'T COMPLAIN THEN SO DON'T COMPLAIN NOW.

Don't like it, don't play. Not going back and forth wit you when you obviously don't understand what you're arguing. Stop being an idiot.
 08-09-2012, 10:59 PMaway - #111
jhj26 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$13,334 | POWERFUL
FIXED

Originally Posted by Y.G.

*READ THIS BEFORE POSTING*

*Updates Will Always Be On The Front Page*

*Rules*
  • Weeks will be advanced every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday @ 11:59 pm, (central time).

• Games will be played with 7 minute quarters, random weather & All-Madden difficulty

• No restarting games against the computer.

• Don't continuously use plays that abuse known faults in Madden 13's A.I.

• Punts on 4th downs are required unless the situations below apply:

• You may go for it on 4th & 1 only if you are past the 50 yard line.

• If a player is down by 28 points or more, or behind in the 4th quarter, that player is allowed to go for it on 4th down or use onside kicks.

• No draining the clock the entire game.

• In the event of a disconnect, the game will be replayed.

• If a user has multiple disconnects, they will be removed from the league.

• Do not spam the computer in order to set records.
There you go ####ez, I saved your fukkin league. I expect a Christmas gift from all you hoez.
 08-09-2012, 11:03 PMaway - #112
jhj26 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$13,334 | POWERFUL
if there are any real ballerz out there, come to PS3...

2pac (ft Suge Knight) - Out On Bail (live at source awards '94) - YouTube

Da-Tenn-A-Keyan, yngswft....I see you...

Last edited by jhj26; 08-09-2012 at 11:06 PM..
 08-09-2012, 11:11 PMaway - #113
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$24,040 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jhj26
FIXED

There you go ####ez, I saved your fukkin league. I expect a Christmas gift from all you hoez.
Ain't that Mike ni##a in ya ni##a? How do you understand the rules but he doesn't?

Get cho ho mang, get cho ho.
 08-09-2012, 11:11 PMaway - #114
YngSwift 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,519 | 4341656

Sorry bro but im rocking wit the 360..im stickin with mr.goodell the GM you cant tell shyt to without being a idiot lol
 08-09-2012, 11:11 PMaway - #115
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$24,040 | POWERFUL

You can have that ni##a.
 08-09-2012, 11:14 PMaway - #116
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$24,040 | POWERFUL
Sorry bro but im rocking wit the 360..im stickin with mr.goodell the GM you cant tell shyt to without being a idiot lol
Sorry breh but you just look stupid complaining about rules that have been the same for 3 years, especially when you didn't complain any other year. On top of that, you were complaining about rules you didn't even understand.

jhj doesn't even play in our league, never has, and he understood the meaning of the rules.
 08-09-2012, 11:37 PMaway - #117
YngSwift 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,519 | 4341656
Sorry breh but you just look stupid complaining about rules that have been the same for 3 years, especially when you didn't complain any other year. On top of that, you were complaining about rules you didn't even understand.

jhj doesn't even play in our league, never has, and he understood the meaning of the rules.
what part are you ####ing misunderstanding...im not complaining I just think its dumb like dude said to tell a ni##a he cant throw to the flats if thats what the defense is giving him...point blank nothing else matters but that dumb a$s rule right there...and i never complained before becuase I never abused to flts anyway but since dude said something it does make much more sense then the outdated rule thats in place now...you always think you right my ni##a but point blank that particular rule is dumb as #### based off madden 12 alone!! Just tell me who had problems with getting abused in the flats last season......dont worry ill wait??? And if there in here please step up and admit that you were a player who got abused last year if anyone says so ill leave this whole thing alone

Last edited by YngSwift; 08-09-2012 at 11:39 PM..
 08-09-2012, 11:41 PMaway - #118
Johnson Barnes 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$3,707 | 19828948
Saints will be in NFC Championship
 08-09-2012, 11:45 PMaway - #119
YngSwift 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,519 | 4341656
Here is how the big dogs play madden..and i mean the legit way with $$$ on the line organized tournaments!! And I understand this is Tournament Rules but you get an idea on the exploits you have to worry about based off the latest madden!!

1. Ranked Match
2. Lowest Ranked Team in the game is the home team.
3. Position for Position subs only(Players must be subbed in their positional category). Example: defensive backs for defensive backs, running backs for running backs) The only exceptions to the rule is TEs and RBs can be subbed for WRs and DEs and OLBs can be subbed for each other. Package and Formation subs are legal. If the default depth chart has a player out of position it is considered legal. The position for position sub rule is only enforceable if the game is exited immediately and the proof provided shows the player illegally subbed in the depth chart and on the field playing. If the game is played past the claimed point of a player being subbed illegally that claim will be considered invalid.
4. No blocking kicks or punts. If a FG or PAT is blocked those points count toward the final score.
5. No faking punts, FGs or PATs If the ball is turned over the rule is void. If the fake is on a PAT any points procured do not count.
6. No onside kick until the 4th quarter and losing, if the ball is not recovered by the kicking team the rule is void. Surprise kicks are considered onside kicks.
7. No Manually blitzing the A or B gaps. You can not place a player in the gap and manually run through the line at the snap of the ball. If you are 2 yards or more off the line of scrimmage at the snap it will be considered legal.
8. On any play where the QB takes a snap under center and runs the ball you must take 2 steps back. This rule does not apply when a player has 2 yards or less to go.
9. You may not call a timeout to avoid a challenge, doing so results in an automatic loss.
10. If a game goes to overtime you exit the match and start a new game, first to score wins. If the overtime kick-off takes place prior to the game being exited then you play the overtime out as you normally would, meaning whatever overtime rules are in place for that game.
11. If a player is kicked out for "excessive grieving" you treat it as a disconnection unless evidence can be provided to show it should be enforced differently.

Not bashing you but Just a thought!!! Im just saying you worried about the wrong exploits with that rule because its an outdated exploit that has since been patched!!
 08-09-2012, 11:47 PMaway - #120
jhj26 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$13,334 | POWERFUL
Ain't that Mike ni##a in ya ni##a? How do you understand the rules but he doesn't?

Get cho ho mang, get cho ho.
Mike nitty is either afraid of league play or will play with no other team than the Panthers...and I got the Panthers

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Why are Black & Red Jordans called BRED?
50 comments
Image inside  Jul 22 - World’s Second-Richest Man Calls For Three-D..
60 comments
Article inside  Philip Seymour Hoffman didn't want to leave any mone..
53 comments
 Image(s) inside Ridley Scott's Exodus: Gods And Kings, Has The Most Bl...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 163 comments - by Marccoogs19
 NBA Power Rankings ... In July?
New reply 14 minutes ago - 75 comments - by Hovi Bryant
 Image(s) inside Solve This Math Problem.....the Sequel
New reply 5 minutes ago - 60 comments - by MGz
 NFL Jaws Top 30 Qb List
New reply 15 minutes ago - 229 comments - by tre0624
 Video inside Ayo Chris Smoove Girl Is Bad As Sh-t
New reply 7 minutes ago - 64 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside *warning* People With Ocd - Do Not Enter!
New reply 42 minutes ago - 137 comments - by Die-Nasty
 Image(s) inside Slowbucks Re-tweets "police Informant Callin' Out...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Schmurda Say Ny Started Bangin Cuz Of Chiraq
New reply 47 minutes ago - 166 comments - by NoLastName

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.