Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

Official Madden 13 Online Franchise
 08-08-2012, 09:17 PMaway - #81
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$26,299 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dipset121
so whats really good wit chu?? Every squad I pick I'm not getting wassup wit this #### ni##a??? Eagles thing I didn't see...the seahawks I didnt see...now the bears and the falcons gone and I asked for either one before the other 2 ni##as? whats good?
My fault breh. The Falcons been gone. I didn't say you had choose the Bears a couple pages back. You got em.
 08-08-2012, 09:26 PMaway - #82
dipset121 39 heat pts39

d 
space
$2,206 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
My fault breh. The Falcons been gone. I didn't say you had choose the Bears a couple pages back. You got em.
thanks my dude now to figure out how to play wit them ni##as so I wont get my a$s kicked all season lol
 08-08-2012, 10:57 PMaway - #83
ricengravy 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,790 | 9042868
any spots left
 08-09-2012, 05:01 AMaway - #84
shortz 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$5,069 | 19092249
wassup weaz u gonna do me dirty n not put me down for the raiders or wut
 08-09-2012, 07:38 AMaway - #85
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$26,299 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ricengravy
any spots left
Check the front page.

Originally Posted by shortz
wassup weaz u gonna do me dirty n not put me down for the raiders or wut
You're on papers breh. First game you quit on somebody, you're done.
 08-09-2012, 07:55 AMonline - #86
ricky_peso 

d 
space
$2,007 | 7520863
Originally Posted by Johnson Barnes
#### ni##az reserving teams in others threads

give me saints or vikings
 08-09-2012, 09:47 AMonline - #87
notoriousthugzz 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$16,377 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Stupendamatic
didn't I knock you out the playoffs last year
trying to slander my name?

You are mistaken sir
 08-09-2012, 10:59 AMaway - #88
Stupendamatic 90 heat pts90

d 
space
$14,618 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by notoriousthugzz
trying to slander my name?

You are mistaken sir
possibly

I could've sworn you beat me twice in the regular season and then I beat you in the a playoffs before playing hold that (falcons) in the nfc championship game.
 08-09-2012, 11:13 AMonline - #89
notoriousthugzz 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$16,377 | POWERFUL
possibly

I could've sworn you beat me twice in the regular season and then I beat you in the a playoffs before playing hold that (falcons) in the nfc championship game.
Honestly i dont even remember.. i know i played a season or 2 here and then it kinda died out and i endedup joining mad leagues on this other site. I coulda sworn i got to the nfc champ game both seadons though.

Hopefully we get a good run in this yrar and it doesnt die out
 08-09-2012, 11:55 AMaway - #90
stv18 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$4,286 | 16906845
Pretty sure I said Bears first but #### it I'll smack idiots with my Ray Rice and the Ravens.
 08-09-2012, 04:32 PMaway - #91
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

d 
space
$19,103 | POWERFUL
I'm rolling at these rules yo, not all of em just 2 really. No disrespect but how you gone tell a ni##a he can't throw to the flats all game if that's the window in the Defense the ni##a is leaving open Like a ni##a could be playing tight (yellow) zone up the middle while dropping his DB's back, leaving the flats WIDE OPEN and after he gets punished he complains to the commissioner that dude was throwing to the flats all game---I'd be like ni##a your defense is terrible, you left it open I didn't abuse it maybe I should just throw it in the middle with where your 4 LBs and 2 safety's are Im not saying it like I abuse the flats but its part of my scheme, if you leave it open the ball is going there and its going for 40 50 60 yards on any given play if you let me.

Also I don't have a Wildcat screen play (if I did tho) but my Wildcat is official as hell...how you gone tell ni##as they can't use it...I could use it for a whole game straight up but I'm so nice I use it maybe 4 or 5 times a game and I dictate when I use it. For example, If I break a 8 or 9 yard run leaving me 2nd 1 or 2, I got a Wildcat passing play that I run exclusively in that situation. The 8 or 9 yard run was the setup play feel me...he's hot cuz gave that up so now he blitzing the whole damn team and I know i2 ...if I were to run that play with success 2 or 3 times a game then I'm cheesing

Like I said no disrespect but that #### don't sit well with a ni##a. That's like telling a ni##a he can't streak when the D is is man blitzing and jamming the receiver....you take what the Defense is giving you.

Last edited by Mike Nitty; 08-09-2012 at 04:42 PM..
 08-09-2012, 04:37 PMaway - #92
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

d 
space
$19,103 | POWERFUL
I'm on PS3 anyway so this don't affect me just trying to help.

PSN: ChampNewton704 if you froggy.
 08-09-2012, 04:44 PMaway - #93
YngSwift 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,563 | 5118193
Originally Posted by Mike Nitty
can't throw to the flats all game if that's the window in the Defense the ni##a is leaving open
hate to say it but I kinda agree with this dude weez the purpose of offense IS to exploit the defense and if they choose to play cover 4 all game then you should feel free to do as necessary!! But im not the commish I dont make em I just play!!
 08-09-2012, 05:10 PMaway - #94
Stupendamatic 90 heat pts90

d 
space
$14,618 | POWERFUL
I may be mistaken but the rules have been imported from each year dating back a few years, 2 years ago defensive AI in madden couldn't play the flats for #### no matter the D you chose. They fixed it last year though and it wasn't a problem.
 08-09-2012, 05:41 PMaway - #95
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$26,299 | POWERFUL
I may be mistaken but the rules have been imported from each year dating back a few years, 2 years ago defensive AI in madden couldn't play the flats for #### no matter the D you chose. They fixed it last year though and it wasn't a problem.
Exactly. The rules have been the same since Madden 10 and they're pretty lax. The league sets them, not just me. Let these outside ni##as chime in with their irrelevant opinions though.

Common sense would tell you that this is a video game, not real life. There will be things you can exploit in Madden that you just can't do realistically. Who wants to play somebody that relies on glitches instead of stick skill? I see how the PS3 users get down.
 08-09-2012, 05:47 PMaway - #96
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$26,299 | POWERFUL
I'm rolling at these rules yo, not all of em just 2 really. No disrespect but how you gone tell a ni##a he can't throw to the flats all game if that's the window in the Defense the ni##a is leaving open Like a ni##a could be playing tight (yellow) zone up the middle while dropping his DB's back, leaving the flats WIDE OPEN and after he gets punished he complains to the commissioner that dude was throwing to the flats all game---I'd be like ni##a your defense is terrible, you left it open I didn't abuse it maybe I should just throw it in the middle with where your 4 LBs and 2 safety's are Im not saying it like I abuse the flats but its part of my scheme, if you leave it open the ball is going there and its going for 40 50 60 yards on any given play if you let me.

Also I don't have a Wildcat screen play (if I did tho) but my Wildcat is official as hell...how you gone tell ni##as they can't use it...I could use it for a whole game straight up but I'm so nice I use it maybe 4 or 5 times a game and I dictate when I use it. For example, If I break a 8 or 9 yard run leaving me 2nd 1 or 2, I got a Wildcat passing play that I run exclusively in that situation. The 8 or 9 yard run was the setup play feel me...he's hot cuz gave that up so now he blitzing the whole damn team and I know i2 ...if I were to run that play with success 2 or 3 times a game then I'm cheesing

Like I said no disrespect but that #### don't sit well with a ni##a. That's like telling a ni##a he can't streak when the D is is man blitzing and jamming the receiver....you take what the Defense is giving you.
I'm not reading all that bull####.

Certain rules were put in place to prevent people from using known glitches in the games over and over, not to control someone's defensive or offensive schemes. It sounds like your a cheesing ni##a who likes nanos though. Stick to PS3.
 08-09-2012, 06:56 PMaway - #97
shortz 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$5,069 | 19092249
i hope they fixed the defense.....i dont like controlling the dbs

####in weaz would do da same #### over where his tight ends run a post to da sidelines...

he would do da same motion n everything n i had so much trouble trying to stop it...

i tryed man...zone nothing worked...u had to control the db...to even have a chance
 08-09-2012, 07:06 PMaway - #98
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

d 
space
$19,103 | POWERFUL
I'm not reading all that bull####.

Certain rules were put in place to prevent people from using known glitches in the games over and over, not to control someone's defensive or offensive schemes. It sounds like your a cheesing ni##a who likes nanos though. Stick to PS3.
See ni##a I kept it 100 by saying no disrespect just was pointing out how #### ni##as who can't play defense gonna alter how real ni##as play Madden...#### you tho ni##a you on the box anyway

Imma OG on this game 4 real, you gonna make me rent the game and go over my bro house just to get in yo a$s on his Xbox. Irrelevant ni##a please...its real ni##as on BX that no I'll take yo lunch and make you look like in your own league....lol ni##a you lost cuz you said you didn't read and you did
 08-09-2012, 07:56 PMaway - #99
Chtgnr278 

d 
space
$349 | 834068
Ravens - blkmamba33
 08-09-2012, 08:00 PMaway - #100
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$26,299 | POWERFUL
See ni##a I kept it 100 by saying no disrespect just was pointing out how #### ni##as who can't play defense gonna alter how real ni##as play Madden...#### you tho ni##a you on the box anyway

Imma OG on this game 4 real, you gonna make me rent the game and go over my bro house just to get in yo a$s on his Xbox. Irrelevant ni##a please...its real ni##as on BX that no I'll take yo lunch and make you look like in your own league....lol ni##a you lost cuz you said you didn't read and you did
I read the first two lines of that novel, you loser. Gay dude taking time out of his life to write essays on Madden, as if anyone cares.

Apparently this loser can't read either.

Certain rules were put in place to prevent people from using known glitches in the games over and over, not to control someone's defensive or offensive schemes.
Continue your irrelevance though, loser.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Tim Cook: Apple CEO Says He's 'Proud' to Be Gay and ..
50 comments
Oct 30 - Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
79 comments
Image inside  Oct 28 - Life under Obama sucks. And these numbers pr..
80 comments
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 8 seconds ago - 99 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 NBA Reddit User Digs Up Old Tweets From Players
New reply 8 minutes ago - 74 comments - by Wardell Curry II
 Video inside Why This Old Nigga Was Stoppin Sh-t Like He Was Goku?
New reply 59 seconds ago - 61 comments - by HeatMafia410
  Ign Sunset Overdrive - Review Discussion
New reply 10 minutes ago - 96 comments - by boobizzy
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 1 minute ago - 206 comments - by NoLastName
 NBA Miami Was Using That Fake Crowd Noise Last Night
New reply 11 minutes ago - 109 comments - by st21
 audio inside Future - Monster [anticipation/discussion Thread]
New reply 2 minutes ago - 184 comments - by Marlo Stanfield
  How You Can Get A New Ps4 For $275
New reply 14 minutes ago - 210 comments - by SpazzOut

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,832 fans of BX | none new today 4,798 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.