Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
35 viewing
 Article inside Leonardo DiCaprio Bothered That Rihanna Is Dating..
4 comments
most viewed right now
23 viewing
 Image inside Leaked Tracklist For Help Me God  
41 comments

top in section
14 viewing
Video inside Disneyland Ghost caught chillin walking around after h..
top in wild'ish
top in section
11 viewing
 MMA Most awkward post fight interview ever? (video)
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Official Madden 13 Online Franchise
 08-08-2012, 10:17 PMaway - #81
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar
space
$28,397 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dipset121
so whats really good wit chu?? Every squad I pick I'm not getting wassup wit this sh*t n*gga??? Eagles thing I didn't see...the seahawks I didnt see...now the bears and the falcons gone and I asked for either one before the other 2 n*ggas? whats good?
My fault breh. The Falcons been gone. I didn't say you had choose the Bears a couple pages back. You got em.
 08-08-2012, 10:26 PMaway - #82
dipset121 39 heat pts39 space
avatar
space
$2,207 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
My fault breh. The Falcons been gone. I didn't say you had choose the Bears a couple pages back. You got em.
thanks my dude now to figure out how to play wit them n*ggas so I wont get my a.ss kicked all season lol
 08-08-2012, 11:57 PMaway - #83
ricengravy 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,979 | 9567911
any spots left
 08-09-2012, 06:01 AMaway - #84
shortz 23 heat pts23 space
avatar
space
$5,103 | 19107251
wassup weaz u gonna do me dirty n not put me down for the raiders or wut
 08-09-2012, 08:38 AMaway - #85
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar
space
$28,397 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ricengravy
any spots left
Check the front page.

Originally Posted by shortz
wassup weaz u gonna do me dirty n not put me down for the raiders or wut
You're on papers breh. First game you quit on somebody, you're done.
 08-09-2012, 08:55 AMaway - #86
ricky_peso  space
avatar
space
$2,039 | 7547808
Originally Posted by Johnson Barnes
bi*ch n*ggaz reserving teams in others threads


give me saints or vikings
 08-09-2012, 10:47 AMaway - #87
notoriousthugzz 35 heat pts35 space
avatar
space
$16,668 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Stupendamatic
didn't I knock you out the playoffs last year
trying to slander my name?

You are mistaken sir
 08-09-2012, 11:59 AMaway - #88
Stupendamatic 94 heat pts94 space
avatar
space
$15,098 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by notoriousthugzz
trying to slander my name?

You are mistaken sir
possibly

I could've sworn you beat me twice in the regular season and then I beat you in the a playoffs before playing hold that (falcons) in the nfc championship game.
 08-09-2012, 12:13 PMaway - #89
notoriousthugzz 35 heat pts35 space
avatar
space
$16,668 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Stupendamatic
possibly

I could've sworn you beat me twice in the regular season and then I beat you in the a playoffs before playing hold that (falcons) in the nfc championship game.
Honestly i dont even remember.. i know i played a season or 2 here and then it kinda died out and i endedup joining mad leagues on this other site. I coulda sworn i got to the nfc champ game both seadons though.

Hopefully we get a good run in this yrar and it doesnt die out
 08-09-2012, 12:55 PMaway - #90
stv18 22 heat pts22 space
avatar
space
$4,347 | 17166771
Pretty sure I said Bears first but fu*k it I'll smack idiots with my Ray Rice and the Ravens.
 08-09-2012, 05:32 PMaway - #91
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$21,388 | POWERFUL
I'm rolling at these rules yo, not all of em just 2 really. No disrespect but how you gone tell a n*gga he can't throw to the flats all game if that's the window in the Defense the n*gga is leaving open Like a n*gga could be playing tight (yellow) zone up the middle while dropping his DB's back, leaving the flats WIDE OPEN and after he gets punished he complains to the commissioner that dude was throwing to the flats all game---I'd be like n*gga your defense is terrible, you left it open I didn't abuse it maybe I should just throw it in the middle with where your 4 LBs and 2 safety's are Im not saying it like I abuse the flats but its part of my scheme, if you leave it open the ball is going there and its going for 40 50 60 yards on any given play if you let me.

Also I don't have a Wildcat screen play (if I did tho) but my Wildcat is official as hell...how you gone tell n*ggas they can't use it...I could use it for a whole game straight up but I'm so nice I use it maybe 4 or 5 times a game and I dictate when I use it. For example, If I break a 8 or 9 yard run leaving me 2nd 1 or 2, I got a Wildcat passing play that I run exclusively in that situation. The 8 or 9 yard run was the setup play feel me...he's hot cuz gave that up so now he blitzing the whole damn team and I know i2 ...if I were to run that play with success 2 or 3 times a game then I'm cheesing

Like I said no disrespect but that sh*t don't sit well with a n*gga. That's like telling a n*gga he can't streak when the D is is man blitzing and jamming the receiver....you take what the Defense is giving you.

Last edited by Mike Nitty; 08-09-2012 at 05:42 PM..
 08-09-2012, 05:37 PMaway - #92
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$21,388 | POWERFUL
I'm on PS3 anyway so this don't affect me just trying to help.

PSN: ChampNewton704 if you froggy.
 08-09-2012, 05:44 PMaway - #93
YngSwift 5 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,580 | 5118194
Originally Posted by Mike Nitty
can't throw to the flats all game if that's the window in the Defense the n*gga is leaving open
hate to say it but I kinda agree with this dude weez the purpose of offense IS to exploit the defense and if they choose to play cover 4 all game then you should feel free to do as necessary!! But im not the commish I dont make em I just play!!
 08-09-2012, 06:10 PMaway - #94
Stupendamatic 94 heat pts94 space
avatar
space
$15,098 | POWERFUL
I may be mistaken but the rules have been imported from each year dating back a few years, 2 years ago defensive AI in madden couldn't play the flats for sh*t no matter the D you chose. They fixed it last year though and it wasn't a problem.
 08-09-2012, 06:41 PMaway - #95
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar
space
$28,397 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Stupendamatic
I may be mistaken but the rules have been imported from each year dating back a few years, 2 years ago defensive AI in madden couldn't play the flats for sh*t no matter the D you chose. They fixed it last year though and it wasn't a problem.
Exactly. The rules have been the same since Madden 10 and they're pretty lax. The league sets them, not just me. Let these outside n*ggas chime in with their irrelevant opinions though.

Common sense would tell you that this is a video game, not real life. There will be things you can exploit in Madden that you just can't do realistically. Who wants to play somebody that relies on glitches instead of stick skill? I see how the PS3 users get down.
 08-09-2012, 06:47 PMaway - #96
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar
space
$28,397 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mike Nitty
I'm rolling at these rules yo, not all of em just 2 really. No disrespect but how you gone tell a n*gga he can't throw to the flats all game if that's the window in the Defense the n*gga is leaving open Like a n*gga could be playing tight (yellow) zone up the middle while dropping his DB's back, leaving the flats WIDE OPEN and after he gets punished he complains to the commissioner that dude was throwing to the flats all game---I'd be like n*gga your defense is terrible, you left it open I didn't abuse it maybe I should just throw it in the middle with where your 4 LBs and 2 safety's are Im not saying it like I abuse the flats but its part of my scheme, if you leave it open the ball is going there and its going for 40 50 60 yards on any given play if you let me.

Also I don't have a Wildcat screen play (if I did tho) but my Wildcat is official as hell...how you gone tell n*ggas they can't use it...I could use it for a whole game straight up but I'm so nice I use it maybe 4 or 5 times a game and I dictate when I use it. For example, If I break a 8 or 9 yard run leaving me 2nd 1 or 2, I got a Wildcat passing play that I run exclusively in that situation. The 8 or 9 yard run was the setup play feel me...he's hot cuz gave that up so now he blitzing the whole damn team and I know i2 ...if I were to run that play with success 2 or 3 times a game then I'm cheesing

Like I said no disrespect but that sh*t don't sit well with a n*gga. That's like telling a n*gga he can't streak when the D is is man blitzing and jamming the receiver....you take what the Defense is giving you.
I'm not reading all that bullsh*t.

Certain rules were put in place to prevent people from using known glitches in the games over and over, not to control someone's defensive or offensive schemes. It sounds like your a cheesing n*gga who likes nanos though. Stick to PS3.
 08-09-2012, 07:56 PMaway - #97
shortz 23 heat pts23 space
avatar
space
$5,103 | 19107251
i hope they fixed the defense.....i dont like controlling the dbs

fu*kin weaz would do da same sh*t over where his tight ends run a post to da sidelines...

he would do da same motion n everything n i had so much trouble trying to stop it...

i tryed man...zone nothing worked...u had to control the db...to even have a chance
 08-09-2012, 08:06 PMaway - #98
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$21,388 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
I'm not reading all that bullsh*t.

Certain rules were put in place to prevent people from using known glitches in the games over and over, not to control someone's defensive or offensive schemes. It sounds like your a cheesing n*gga who likes nanos though. Stick to PS3.
See n*gga I kept it 100 by saying no disrespect just was pointing out how bi*ch n*ggas who can't play defense gonna alter how real n*ggas play Madden...fu*k you tho n*gga you on the box anyway


Imma OG on this game 4 real, you gonna make me rent the game and go over my bro house just to get in yo a.ss on his Xbox. Irrelevant n*gga please...its real n*ggas on BX that no I'll take yo lunch and make you look like in your own league....lol n*gga you lost cuz you said you didn't read and you did
 08-09-2012, 08:56 PMaway - #99
Chtgnr278  space
avatar
space
$349 | 834068
Ravens - blkmamba33
 08-09-2012, 09:00 PMaway - #100
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar
space
$28,397 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mike Nitty
See n*gga I kept it 100 by saying no disrespect just was pointing out how bi*ch n*ggas who can't play defense gonna alter how real n*ggas play Madden...fu*k you tho n*gga you on the box anyway


Imma OG on this game 4 real, you gonna make me rent the game and go over my bro house just to get in yo a.ss on his Xbox. Irrelevant n*gga please...its real n*ggas on BX that no I'll take yo lunch and make you look like in your own league....lol n*gga you lost cuz you said you didn't read and you did
I read the first two lines of that novel, you loser. Gay dude taking time out of his life to write essays on Madden, as if anyone cares.

Apparently this loser can't read either.

Originally Posted by Y.G.
Certain rules were put in place to prevent people from using known glitches in the games over and over, not to control someone's defensive or offensive schemes.
Continue your irrelevance though, loser.
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
11 viewing
MMA UFC 184: Rousey vs. Zingano Official Discussion Thread
745 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Grace Gealey from Empire.  
60 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
9 viewing
NBA NBA player with the most punchable face  
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
8 viewing
What's The Most "Feel Good" Hip Hop Track Ever?
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside pac disses nas in afterparty interview
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Coming soon: We're taking Grove Street back!
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
4 viewing
BOX The best analysis IMO on the Mayweather vs Pacman f..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside New Gta v pc screenshots  
27 comments
@games
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Video inside ATL Hamburger Victim Speaks Out On Her Friends Jump..
125 comments
@wild'ish


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |   BX 1998-end of time.