Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Official Madden 13 Online Franchise

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
98 viewing
 Tommy Sotomayor Threatens To Kill Cory Holcomb And Crew If..
46 comments
most viewed right now
91 viewing
 NBA SportsCenter anchor Robert Flores responds to Swaggy P..
108 comments

top in section
77 viewing
 Snoop Dogg Banned From Performing At Super Bowl Because Of Ig..
top in hiphop
top in section
12 viewing
 Image inside Qadirah aka bellaagunz
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Official Madden 13 Online Franchise
 08-07-2012, 09:41 AMaway - #21
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,388 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
The schedule is advanced on those days. You can post in here to setup times to play your games with other people. Or you can message them on Xbox Live. Thank God we have the Xbox Live app now so getting in touch with people won't be hard.
The app sucks for this though, cause you gotta be friends with the person to message them, unless they've changed it.
 08-07-2012, 09:47 AMaway - #22
Official 8 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,576 | 9111291
49ers!
 08-07-2012, 09:49 AMaway - #23
dipset121 39 heat pts39 space
avatar
space
$2,207 | POWERFUL
I want the eagles!!!!!!!
 08-07-2012, 09:50 AMaway - #24
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar
space
$28,520 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dipset121
I want the eagles!!!!!!!
Already gone bro.
 08-07-2012, 09:51 AMaway - #25
Official 8 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,576 | 9111291
Fyoupayme365 = gamertag
team = 49ers
 08-07-2012, 09:57 AMaway - #26
dipset121 39 heat pts39 space
avatar
space
$2,207 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Already gone bro.
damn imma have to wait and see I never use anyone else
 08-07-2012, 10:07 AMaway - #27
EGO 54 heat pts54 space
avatar
space
$29,936 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by .Hafestos.
The app sucks for this though, cause you gotta be friends with the person to message them, unless they've changed it.
There's a workaround that allows you to message them. You have to search for their gamertag and then you can send them a message from that screen once you find them. I mean it's pretty much like sending a message on the Xbox to someone you don't have on your friends list or recent players list if you think about it. Only thing will be remembering the username. And if someone messages you from the Box and you're not on their list you can just reply to the message. It's not as bad as it seems. Plus I'm sure Weaz will add everyone who is in the league to the commish account so you can just message him if you can't contact the opponent.

Last edited by EGO; 08-07-2012 at 10:10 AM..
 08-07-2012, 01:24 PMaway - #28
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar
space
$28,520 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by e G o Maniac
There's a workaround that allows you to message them. You have to search for their gamertag and then you can send them a message from that screen once you find them. I mean it's pretty much like sending a message on the Xbox to someone you don't have on your friends list or recent players list if you think about it. Only thing will be remembering the username. And if someone messages you from the Box and you're not on their list you can just reply to the message. It's not as bad as it seems. Plus I'm sure Weaz will add everyone who is in the league to the commish account so you can just message him if you can't contact the opponent.
 08-07-2012, 01:42 PMonline - #29
dehdeh23 7 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,049 | 6854760
Yo weaz - Giants - GT - Robbbbr
 08-07-2012, 02:28 PMaway - #30
ThatBoy  space
avatar
space
$592 | 9184934
Let me get the Seahawks gt- Da Ten A Keyan
 08-07-2012, 02:40 PMaway - #31
notoriousthugzz 35 heat pts35 space
avatar
space
$16,668 | POWERFUL
This sh*t get moved or sumthin? I def posted first in it yesterday.

You already know

Millatime420
 08-07-2012, 03:07 PMaway - #32
YngSwift 5 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,580 | 5118194
i posted mine yesterday but i guess ill post it again..

GT SoSwiftWitIt

Team Cowboys
 08-07-2012, 03:21 PMaway - #33
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar
space
$28,520 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dehdeh23
Yo weaz - Giants - GT - Robbbbr
Originally Posted by ThatBoy
Let me get the Seahawks gt- Da Ten A Keyan
Originally Posted by notoriousthugzz
This sh*t get moved or sumthin? I def posted first in it yesterday.

You already know

Millatime420
Originally Posted by YngSwift
i posted mine yesterday but i guess ill post it again..

GT SoSwiftWitIt

Team Cowboys
Vets on deck.
 08-07-2012, 03:35 PMaway - #34
notoriousthugzz 35 heat pts35 space
avatar
space
$16,668 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Vets on deck.
 08-07-2012, 03:40 PMaway - #35
YngSwift 5 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,580 | 5118194
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Vets on deck.
 08-07-2012, 04:20 PMonline - #36
xRipAnT24x  space
avatar
space
$4,133 | 8742600
thinkin bout joining... im already in another league and im not sure how much im gunna like this years madden
 08-07-2012, 07:04 PMaway - #37
stv18 22 heat pts22 space
avatar
space
$4,347 | 17166771
I might have to get down on this as the Bears
 08-07-2012, 08:21 PMaway - #38
Johnson Barnes 27 heat pts27 space
avatar
space
$3,785 | 20485442
Since the team I wanted is taken, give me the Pathers - GT - xXMidwest KidXx
 08-08-2012, 12:55 AMaway - #39
notoriousthugzz 35 heat pts35 space
avatar
space
$16,668 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YngSwift
good luck in the wild card race

 08-08-2012, 01:15 AMaway - #40
YngSwift 5 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,580 | 5118194
Originally Posted by notoriousthugzz
good luck in the wild card race

wild card what im going for that division title you already know you gon have to go thru me again to get there!! I gotta a brand new secondary now!!!
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
45 viewing
How long until the Will Smith is boning Margot Robbie rumo..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
38 viewing
NBA Steve Francis Chain Snatched (video)  
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Video inside Mar 2 - Ex-pornstar Cytherea Brutally Gang raped, F..
97 comments
@news
most viewed right now
27 viewing
MMA Cris Cyborg Ballons Up To 175 lbs 2 Days After Fight, ..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Image inside Can u smell the lawsuit??  
58 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Video inside "Light Skin Living Lavish"  
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Image inside Which You are Choosing?  
177 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Why is it Illegal to collect Rain Water?  
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Frieza’s New Form in ‘Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ..
112 comments
@movies


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time.