b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Official Madden 13 Online Franchise


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Official Madden 13 Online Franchise
 08-15-2012, 05:34 PMaway - #181
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,372 | POWERFUL
I cant wait for this #### to come out
 08-15-2012, 06:29 PMaway - #182
dipset121 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$2,206 | POWERFUL
Wide 9 is bananas on pass plays check it out fellas
 08-16-2012, 08:50 AMaway - #183
Honolulu Blue 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$15,701 | POWERFUL
been doing really horrible vs cpu on all madden. cant wait to get saddled in with my lions tho
 08-16-2012, 03:23 PMaway - #184
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$27,217 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
been doing really horrible vs cpu on all madden. cant wait to get saddled in with my lions tho
F*ck that demo. They better have a day one patch.
 08-17-2012, 10:19 AMaway - #185
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$27,217 | POWERFUL
Passing on this game?



 08-17-2012, 11:22 AMaway - #186
dipset121 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$2,206 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Passing on this game?



use all pro for now all madden being fixed
 08-17-2012, 11:36 AMaway - #187
YngSwift 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,570 | 5118193
Are there any backup players on hand for when people start quitting once they hit 0-6 and realize they aint making the playoffs anymore then next thing you know the league is down to 8 players midway into the season!!
 08-17-2012, 01:57 PMaway - #188
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55

  d 
space
$40,696 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YngSwift
Are there any backup players on hand for when people start quitting once they hit 0-6 and realize they aint making the playoffs anymore then next thing you know the league is down to 8 players midway into the season!!
anybody quits and they don't even got a single game won I'll play. I don't give a damn
 08-17-2012, 08:05 PMaway - #189
shortz 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$5,095 | 19107250
yooo who ever has the lions

i got the raiders...

ill give u anything for calvin johnson lets make it happen
 08-18-2012, 08:51 AMaway - #190
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$27,217 | POWERFUL
Why can't you rocket a throw over a defenders head? Linebackers are swatting passes like they're Deion Sanders.
 08-18-2012, 01:51 PMaway - #191
layzie8171 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$8,702 | POWERFUL
ya there better be a day one patch to fix a lot of ####
 08-18-2012, 02:01 PMaway - #192
EGO 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$29,720 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Why can't you rocket a throw over a defenders head? Linebackers are swatting passes like they're Deion Sanders.
You can. I've been able to put a lot of touch on my throws to where linebackers don't have a chance.
 08-18-2012, 02:02 PMaway - #193
EGO 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$29,720 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by layzie8171
ya there better be a day one patch to fix a lot of ####
I don't know if you know how the industry works. The demo build is likely from 2-3 months ago. A lot will have changed by the time this hits retail. Not saying it'll all be fixed but it's hard to judge when this build is old. That's why people always stress that it's only a demo.,
 08-18-2012, 02:19 PMaway - #194
Johnson Barnes 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$3,755 | 19848302
Originally Posted by shortz
yooo who ever has the lions

i got the raiders...

ill give u anything for calvin johnson lets make it happen
Raiders aint got #### to offer.
 08-18-2012, 03:14 PMaway - #195
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$27,217 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by e G o Maniac
You can. I've been able to put a lot of touch on my throws to where linebackers don't have a chance.
I'm not talking about touch passes. I'm talking about threading needles with bullets. I don't know how you play but I've always been able to squeeze passes in over the defender's head. Hasn't happened one time in this Madden.
 08-18-2012, 09:23 PMaway - #196
dehdeh23 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,007 | 6747607
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Why can't you rocket a throw over a defenders head? Linebackers are swatting passes like they're Deion Sanders.
All madden is broken as #### hopefully theres a patch before the season starts.
 08-22-2012, 07:26 PMaway - #197
dipset121 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$2,206 | POWERFUL
bump what happen wit this?
 08-22-2012, 08:22 PMaway - #198
EGO 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$29,720 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dipset121
bump what happen wit this?
Nothing yet game ain't even out yet, and we likely won't start until the week 1 rosters are out (which, thankfully, will be out closer to the game's launch than years past). Trust me, YG will get this league poppin. We suffered through multiple, horrible years of League Manager in Madden 12 so I know this #### ain't gon die off quick.
 08-22-2012, 08:28 PMaway - #199
dipset121 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$2,206 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by e G o Maniac
Nothing yet game ain't even out yet, and we likely won't start until the week 1 rosters are out (which, thankfully, will be out closer to the game's launch than years past). Trust me, YG will get this league poppin. We suffered through multiple, horrible years of League Manager in Madden 12 so I know this #### ain't gon die off quick.
 08-23-2012, 10:01 AMaway - #200
notoriousthugzz 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$16,498 | POWERFUL
Is it just me or did they take strafing (lt) out of the game on defense? I've only played a couple games but my boy was k!lling me with passes over the middle right past a guy i was manually controlling. In madden 12 they wouldve all beem picked or at least deflected.. but multiple times my guy wouldnt even jump. This type of #### happening to anyone else? Other than this im feelin this years version. My body is ready
 

 



So, "The Interview" will get a VOD/DVD release, right?? Um......
81 comments
Sony Leak: Denzel Washington Should NOT be given Lead Roles bec..
109 comments
NFL NFL twitter: 8 suitors for Jay Cutler but...
80 comments
  Azealia Banks Calls Out Eminem
New reply 21 seconds ago - 242 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside :shmurdasad: Official Smiley Potential?
New reply 38 minutes ago - 81 comments - by SlimDunkin
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Arrested In New York;caught W/ Multiple ...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 536 comments - by Carlton Black
 audio inside Waka Flocka Flame Snatches J. Cole’s Beat & Steps ...
New reply 45 minutes ago - 63 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
  Home Alone Or Home Alone 2?
New reply 23 minutes ago - 68 comments - by Sphynx
 Image(s) inside Instagram Exposes Mase For Buying Fake Followers
New reply 47 minutes ago - 94 comments - by Frankybaby
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 31 minutes ago - 234 comments - by sdot216
 NFL Bears Bench Cutler; Jimmy Clausen To Start Next Game
New reply 47 minutes ago - 230 comments - by eliwood

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,900 fans of BX | none new today 4,849 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.