This is BX @ Boxden.com

Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)
 08-06-2011, 08:44 PMaway - #101
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$13,025 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by I AM LEGEND
I get the chat part, and I totally get the Gears part, but what exactly makes the PSN so boring to you? Personally the Store is much easier to navigate, it's got a cleaner look, it has all the same content save for XBLA which is really a big deal IMO. Honestly if it weren't for Gears and XBLA there's no way I'd pay for live. Last year was the first year I had to actually pay out of pocket for it and I hardly even used it.
I used to play Call of Duty 4 competitively on both PS3 and 360 and I made some money doing it. The competition on the 360 was far superior than the PS3 side was concerned. I got rid of my last PS3 back when the KZ3 beta was going on and I played a few multi-plat games and rarely ran into anybody decent on the PS3.

I'm not saying everybody on the PS3 sucks, but to my acknowledgement and experience, the competition is on the 360 side.

As far as XBLA goes, it's amazing as you alluded to. Not to mention XBL Party Chat's are the !!. I can play a casual game of multiplayer and talk to some friends who are playing another game. PS3 seems like a ghost town for the most part, do any of them mother!!ers own a mic?

I don't get how you can say the PS Store is easier to navigate than XBL Marketplace when you can sort by many different topics. It all comes down to preferences and I just feel Sony dropped the ball with Playstation Network.
 08-06-2011, 10:15 PMonline - #102
Tiko377 771 heat pts771

d 
space
$6,856 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
I know...and I alluded to that in my post, there probably isn't a way for them to know...I was just kind of saying like an example the PS 3 might really be ahead of the 360...there's no way to really tell unless MS or Sony could release or even get the "Real" numbers...

I just know just in my real life circle of friends (not even counting any msg boards i'm on like this one) between the 7 of us who are really tight there have been 27 360's purchased (18 of those directly due to RROD before MS started fixing them for free) and 18 PS3's (only two due to YLOD the rest due to grabbing a second or third console)...so I mean if just the 7 of us can buy damn near 30 360's and almost 20 PS 3's...these numbers are all !!ed up and who really knows whose in second place
The fact we do know tho is MS is k!lling Sony in NA

Sony has dumb advertising and no hype for the systems around stores like best buy, I go go best buy all I see is marketing stuff for the xbox360 and kinect and a huge gears of war 3 poster that looks sick.
 08-06-2011, 10:20 PMonline - #103
Tiko377 771 heat pts771

d 
space
$6,856 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chamillitary
I used to play Call of Duty 4 competitively on both PS3 and 360 and I made some money doing it. The competition on the 360 was far superior than the PS3 side was concerned. I got rid of my last PS3 back when the KZ3 beta was going on and I played a few multi-plat games and rarely ran into anybody decent on the PS3.

I'm not saying everybody on the PS3 sucks, but to my acknowledgement and experience, the competition is on the 360 side.

As far as XBLA goes, it's amazing as you alluded to. Not to mention XBL Party Chat's are the !!. I can play a casual game of multiplayer and talk to some friends who are playing another game. PS3 seems like a ghost town for the most part, do any of them mother!!ers own a mic?

I don't get how you can say the PS Store is easier to navigate than XBL Marketplace when you can sort by many different topics. It all comes down to preferences and I just feel Sony dropped the ball with Playstation Network.
this post is pretty much on point, when the hell is Sony going to realize and add a damn mic included with the system? Damn the cost of making the damn thing is like cents.

I will never sell my ps3 tho due to the exclusives , uncharted my fav series by far

I hope Sony gets it's crap together and uses it's brain and builds a sick PS4
 08-06-2011, 10:24 PMaway - #104
Y.G. 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$22,440 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 7Shade7

I see you using less smileys.
I'm busy tonight baby, bird #4 is gn pull up.

I have to give you your attention another night. #groupie
 08-06-2011, 10:27 PMaway - #105
LakeHawks 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$10,095 | POWERFUL
Didn't M$ steal Grand Theft Auto, a$sassin's Creed, LA Noire and more titles that I can't even remember off the top of my head from Sony?

Mass Effect is great but don't be over there acting like M$ getting bullied, ain't PS3 in 3rd place? Y'all used to losing this gen with that bull!! a$s free online they give you.

I see Finesse still posting. :applause: Keep going homie only a couple hundred more til 5K within 5 months! What a milestone, your parents must be super proud of you.
GTA was never ment to be exclusive, Gta 1 - SA all came out on PS3 because xbox was not even a factor then once rockstar wanted more money they ported gta 3, Vc, and SA to xbox. Microsoft paid for the ports LA Noire as well as a$sassins creed both playes better on ps3 because it was MADE for system.

And nicca dont try to use sells, you know microsoft is padding sales with broken units just like prince use to do with his concerts
 08-06-2011, 10:28 PMaway - #106
Y.G. 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$22,440 | POWERFUL
Wanna know who puts people on ignore lists on the internet?

Super lames and losers with no outside life who take the internet way too seriously. You can tell you care because of how often you use smilies.

Constant use of smilies to argue with someone = automatic L
I forgot that dude put me on his ignore list. Then has the nerve to still mention me and try to argue.
 08-06-2011, 11:39 PMaway - #107
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$13,025 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
I forgot that dude put me on his ignore list. Then has the nerve to still mention me and try to argue.
He needs to get to his average mark of 1,000 posts per month, it's nothing new mayne. He's f!ghting you behind a computer alreeady, now he wants to add another line of defense and put you on an ignore list. This is the same dude who claims he's "so in shape" and could beat someones a$s too. Internet tough guy.

08-07-2011, 07:48 AMaway - #108
Y.G. 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$22,440 | POWERFUL
He needs to get to his average mark of 1,000 posts per month, it's nothing new mayne. He's f!ghting you behind a computer alreeady, now he wants to add another line of defense and put you on an ignore list. This is the same dude who claims he's "so in shape" and could beat someones a$s too. Internet tough guy.

"So in shape"

That soft nicca probably wishes there was an ignore list in real life.
 08-07-2011, 11:18 AMaway - #109
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$13,025 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
"So in shape"

That soft nicca probably wishes there was an ignore list in real life.
Yo did you read his post that is 2 above yours? Dude said we're both on his ignore list but he took time to read what I said by viewing the message.

PUT DOWN THE MOUSE AND KEYBOARD FINESSE, THE SUN WON'T HURT YOU. HITTING 1,000 POSTS PER MONTH DOESN'T ADD INCHES TO YOUR !! YOU LAME.
 08-07-2011, 12:02 PMaway - #110
LaRy BLanco 363 heat pts363

d 
space
$29,891 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Pierced Talentz
First of !! yo xbox
and the exclusives you claim
Ps3 when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but we stole mass effect
We bust on xbox niccas !! for life
Chris smoove and marcus fenix some mark a$s !!es

...Get out the waay ya'll, get out the way ya'll, PSN just got hacked
 08-07-2011, 01:27 PMaway - #111
moe4484 3 heat pts

d 
space
$5,115 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LAwLB15
...Get out the waay ya'll, get out the way ya'll, PSN just got hacked
 08-07-2011, 04:47 PMaway - #112
Y.G. 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$22,440 | POWERFUL
Yo did you read his post that is 2 above yours? Dude said we're both on his ignore list but he took time to read what I said by viewing the message.

PUT DOWN THE MOUSE AND KEYBOARD FINESSE, THE SUN WON'T HURT YOU. HITTING 1,000 POSTS PER MONTH DOESN'T ADD INCHES TO YOUR !! YOU LAME.
LAWSE!
 08-07-2011, 05:19 PMaway - #113
Stringz 

d 
space
$285 | 601670
PS3....Uncharted
 08-08-2011, 12:49 PMaway - #114
LakeHawks 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$10,095 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jewbolous24
360....Gears
Wii.....mario....remakes LMFAO
 08-08-2011, 12:53 PMaway - #115
Soraci7 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$13,174 | POWERFUL
I love that picture, It's a beautiful thing when an xbot finally sees the light
 08-08-2011, 01:38 PMaway - #116
Stringz 

d 
space
$285 | 601670
Originally Posted by jewbolous24
360....Gears
:cool-smiley-009:
 08-08-2011, 04:45 PMaway - #117
The S-Word 

d 
space
$2,205 | 9922598
What's the 360's failure rate now? 70%?

U Mad?
 08-08-2011, 05:20 PMaway - #118
DJ EM Double 6 heat pts

d 
space
$2,506 | 15400604
And nicca dont try to use sells, you know microsoft is padding sales with broken units just like prince use to do with his concerts
I love this argument people act like all 77 million PSN accounts are individual people and a huge chunk of PS3s weren't bought because they were cheap Blu-ray players. You can't prove either but it makes for good fanboy arguments on a forum
 08-08-2011, 05:34 PMaway - #119
LakeHawks 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$10,095 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ EM Double
I love this argument people act like all 77 million PSN accounts are individual people and a huge chunk of PS3s weren't bought because they were cheap Blu-ray players. You can't prove either but it makes for good fanboy arguments on a forum

Like microsoft didnt try to hustle their HD DVD add on.....and faild

Like i said after Gears and Cod (since xbox niccas always act like thats exclusive) theres nothing....you had lost oddesy but there will prob never be a second one
 08-08-2011, 05:41 PMaway - #120
DJ EM Double 6 heat pts

d 
space
$2,506 | 15400604
Like microsoft didnt try to hustle their HD DVD add on.....and faild

Like i said after Gears and Cod (since xbox niccas always act like thats exclusive) theres nothing....you had lost oddesy but there will prob never be a second one
what is your point dude like I said you can't prove !! and that argument goes both ways

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Dangerously's Strange Fruit 2: Stephania Bell
52 comments
PS4 hits 7 million units sold
74 comments
Article inside  Activision indefinitely postpones Xbox One version o..
63 comments
 Image(s) inside Apr 16 - North Carolina Teacher Sent Nud3 Pics, $exual...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Parkchester
 NBA Swaggy P - 'what I'm Gonna Do With This Shouldn't Be L...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 127 comments - by R.O.B
 NBA Kobe To Begin Epic 6-month Training Program
New reply 3 minutes ago - 53 comments - by ogballer32
  G-unit Producer Weighs In On G-unit Beef
New reply 15 minutes ago - 97 comments - by A.Dot789
  Chiwire Season 5: Supposedly Durk Got Choked Out By Re...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 113 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Video inside Man These Lil Nikkas In Chicago Wild As Fk (must Watch)
New reply 24 minutes ago - 132 comments - by Fen
 Article inside Mimi Faust, Nikko $10 Million $ex Tape Deal
New reply 6 minutes ago - 57 comments - by sammy1990
  Who Is The Most Musically Jocked Nigga This Era?
New reply 29 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Black Yeezus II

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,699 fans of BX | none new today 4,655 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.