Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
247 viewing
Image inside The Clinton Body Count  
42 comments
most viewed right now
49 viewing
Image inside The Internet Already Making A Mockery Out Of Jay Z..
321 comments

top in section
25 viewing
Image inside Kylie Jenner Posts Her 'Raciest B1kini Pictures Yet' ..
top in eyecandy
top in section
45 viewing
 Article inside Katy Perry asked that the trash be removed from the ..
top in hiphop

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)
Unread 08-06-2011, 05:10 PMJoined Jan 2007 - away - #81
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30 space
avatar space
come at me bro
space
$12,120 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Who posted after who?

Who is following who?

You ain't got no friends.

Keep holdin my balls. #groupie



and


Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 05:46 PMJoined Feb 2005 - away - #82
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$28,991 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 7Shade7

You better not read.
Still didn't read.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 05:47 PMJoined Feb 2005 - away - #83
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$28,991 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden



and


IronMaid caught feelings.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 06:35 PMJoined Jun 2011 - away - #84
Bromander  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$186 | 387792
perfect for nerds like I AM LEGEND
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 06:47 PMJoined Aug 2010 - away - #85
Kakarot 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Super Saiyan
space
$4,991 | 0
Originally Posted by Pierced Talentz
First of fu*k yo xbox
and the exclusives you claim
Ps3 when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but we stole mass effect
We bust on xbox n*ggas fu*k for life
Chris smoove and marcus fenix some mark a.ss bi*ches
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 06:49 PMJoined Jan 2010 - away - #86
S7R 16 heat pts16 space
avatar space
Anotha Brotha
space
$15,260 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Pierced Talentz
First of fu*k yo xbox
and the exclusives you claim
Ps3 when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but we stole mass effect
We bust on xbox n*ggas fu*k for life
Chris smoove and marcus fenix some mark a.ss bi*ches
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 06:52 PMJoined Nov 2006 - away - #87
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$13,024 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Pierced Talentz
First of fu*k yo xbox
and the exclusives you claim
Ps3 when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but we stole mass effect
We bust on xbox n*ggas fu*k for life
Chris smoove and marcus fenix some mark a.ss bi*ches
Didn't M$ steal Grand Theft Auto, a.ssassin's Creed, LA Noire and more titles that I can't even remember off the top of my head from Sony?

Mass Effect is great but don't be over there acting like M$ getting bullied, ain't PS3 in 3rd place? Y'all used to losing this gen with that bullsh*t a.ss free online they give you.

I see Finesse still posting. :applause: Keep going homie only a couple hundred more til 5K within 5 months! What a milestone, your parents must be super proud of you.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 06:54 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #88
KURUPTION!!! 496 heat pts496 space
avatar space
......
space
$33,443 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bromander
perfect for nerds like I AM LEGEND
Me? Six pages in and I haven't said sh*t Who are you again? 124 post strong, I couldn't have done anything to offend you so your beef with me is what exactly?

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 08-06-2011 at 06:58 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 06:55 PMJoined Nov 2006 - away - #89
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$13,024 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Oh Finesse
why u had to use the ether so quick tho let the pain simmer first

and how I got the zelda fanboy on my ignore list and still know he mad.. replying in succession on every page
Wanna know who puts people on ignore lists on the internet?

Super lames and losers with no outside life who take the internet way too seriously. You can tell you care because of how often you use smilies.

Constant use of smilies to argue with someone = automatic L
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 06:59 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #90
Da Ill One|M 3780 heat pts3780 space
avatar space
Moderator
space
$41,193 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Pierced Talentz
First of fu*k yo xbox
and the exclusives you claim
Ps3 when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but we stole mass effect
We bust on xbox n*ggas fu*k for life
Chris smoove and marcus fenix some mark a.ss bi*ches
PS 3 didn't even really get Mass Effect since they won't get part 1...so Sony took like half an L on that one...not a full L because 2 and 3 are on the Triple...but not as good as the entire trilogy coming...

Originally Posted by Chamillitary
Didn't M$ steal Grand Theft Auto, a.ssassin's Creed, LA Noire and more titles that I can't even remember off the top of my head from Sony?

Mass Effect is great but don't be over there acting like M$ getting bullied, ain't PS3 in 3rd place? Y'all used to losing this gen with that bullsh*t a.ss free online they give you.

I see Finesse still posting. :applause: Keep going homie only a couple hundred more til 5K within 5 months! What a milestone, your parents must be super proud of you.
And PS 3 is ONLY in third place by 5 million...and really how many of those 5 Million 360's are due to people buying three and four of them due to RROD BEFORE MS repaired/replaced for free...

I don't know those numbers as MS won't release them for obvious reasons...but the PS 3 could technically be in second place if it's more then 5 million people who did that...

I don't care either way just saying... people have to stop using sales to jusitfy which system is where...numbers can Lie when the people behind them don't tell the full story...
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 07:02 PMJoined Jan 2010 - away - #91
S7R 16 heat pts16 space
avatar space
Anotha Brotha
space
$15,260 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chamillitary
You can tell you care because of how often you use smilies.

Constant use of smilies to argue with someone = automatic L
Y.G. lawst.

Last edited by S7R; 08-06-2011 at 07:04 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 07:02 PMJoined Nov 2006 - away - #92
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$13,024 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
And PS 3 is ONLY in third place by 5 million...and really how many of those 5 Million 360's are due to people buying three and four of them due to RROD BEFORE MS repaired/replaced for free...

I don't know those numbers as MS won't release them for obvious reasons...but the PS 3 could technically be in second place if it's more then 5 million people who did that...

I don't care either way just saying... people have to stop using sales to jusitfy which system is where...numbers can Lie when the people behind them don't tell the full story...
Everything is based off of sales, you know that and there's no reason to deny it. I don't worry about the "if's, and's or but's". PS3 is in 3rd place in sales.

What did Vin Diesel say in the first Fast and Furious movie?

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 07:08 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #93
Da Ill One|M 3780 heat pts3780 space
avatar space
Moderator
space
$41,193 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chamillitary
Everything is based off of sales, you know that and there's no reason to deny it. I don't worry about the "if's, and's or but's". PS3 is in 3rd place in sales.

What did Vin Diesel say in the first Fast and Furious movie?

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
True BUT if MS has really only sold 49 million 360's (not counting the double and triple and some cases 7 360's sold because of RROD Like TriangleOffence, KSoraci, and some people buying new models upon release like Kuruption, myself) and Sony has 52 million sold like they do right now, (granted those are also skewed because I have an original phat 60gb, a 160 gb phat and a slim myself) then Sony would be in Winning... if both companies would release the proper numbers we would know for sure...

that's my point no way to know who for sure is in second place...one thing is for certain though the Wii is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 07:21 PMJoined Jun 2011 - away - #94
LakeHawks 101 heat pts101 space
avatar space
KB24.RS25
space
$12,992 | POWERFUL
Yall n*ggas cant take jokes?????? emo n*ggas
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 07:25 PMJoined Nov 2006 - away - #95
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$13,024 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
True BUT if MS has really only sold 49 million 360's (not counting the double and triple and some cases 7 360's sold because of RROD Like TriangleOffence, KSoraci, and some people buying new models upon release like Kuruption, myself) and Sony has 52 million sold like they do right now, (granted those are also skewed because I have an original phat 60gb, a 160 gb phat and a slim myself) then Sony would be in Winning... if both companies would release the proper numbers we would know for sure...

that's my point no way to know who for sure is in second place...one thing is for certain though the Wii is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead
I bought 4, I currently have 2 though. Wouldn't of did that if Sony didn't push me away with their boring online. I was an avid PS2 user, the PS3 was a huge disappointment to me. It's more of me being anti-Sony than it is me being pro-Microsoft. Microsoft does a lot of homo sh*t that I don't support, but at the same time their online is top tier to me and Gears is my favorite game this gen.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 07:26 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #96
KURUPTION!!! 496 heat pts496 space
avatar space
......
space
$33,443 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
True BUT if MS has really only sold 49 million 360's (not counting the double and triple and some cases 7 360's sold because of RROD Like TriangleOffence, KSoraci, and some people buying new models upon release like Kuruption, myself) and Sony has 52 million sold like they do right now, (granted those are also skewed because I have an original phat 60gb, a 160 gb phat and a slim myself) then Sony would be in Winning... if both companies would release the proper numbers we would know for sure...

that's my point no way to know who for sure is in second place...one thing is for certain though the Wii is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead
How would they know though? It's not like a survey is taking when you buy a new System. I've bought two PS3s and three 360s. M$ or Sony have no idea why. The say why you can say people bought a 360 because of the RROD is the same why you can say people may have multiple PS3s because the double as future proof Blu Ray Players and media servers. Back when I got my second PS3 it was one of the cheapest second Blu Ray player options.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 07:30 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #97
KURUPTION!!! 496 heat pts496 space
avatar space
......
space
$33,443 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chamillitary
I bought 4, I currently have 2 though. Wouldn't of did that if Sony didn't push me away with their boring online. I was an avid PS2 user, the PS3 was a huge disappointment to me. It's more of me being anti-Sony than it is me being pro-Microsoft. Microsoft does a lot of homo sh*t that I don't support, but at the same time their online is top tier to me and Gears is my favorite game this gen.
I get the chat part, and I totally get the Gears part, but what exactly makes the PSN so boring to you? Personally the Store is much easier to navigate, it's got a cleaner look, it has all the same content save for XBLA which is really a big deal IMO. Honestly if it weren't for Gears and XBLA there's no way I'd pay for live. Last year was the first year I had to actually pay out of pocket for it and I hardly even used it.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 07:31 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #98
Da Ill One|M 3780 heat pts3780 space
avatar space
Moderator
space
$41,193 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by I AM LEGEND
How would they know though? It's not like a survey is taking when you buy a new System. I've bought two PS3s and three 360s. M$ or Sony have no idea why. The say why you can say people bought a 360 because of the RROD is the same why you can say people may have multiple PS3s because the double as future proof Blu Ray Players and media servers. Back when I got my second PS3 it was one of the cheapest second Blu Ray player options.
I know...and I alluded to that in my post, there probably isn't a way for them to know...I was just kind of saying like an example the PS 3 might really be ahead of the 360...there's no way to really tell unless MS or Sony could release or even get the "Real" numbers...

I just know just in my real life circle of friends (not even counting any msg boards i'm on like this one) between the 7 of us who are really tight there have been 27 360's purchased (18 of those directly due to RROD before MS started fixing them for free) and 18 PS3's (only two due to YLOD the rest due to grabbing a second or third console)...so I mean if just the 7 of us can buy damn near 30 360's and almost 20 PS 3's...these numbers are all fu*ked up and who really knows whose in second place
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 07:38 PMJoined Feb 2005 - away - #99
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$28,991 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 7Shade7

Y.G. lawst.
You are by far the most persistent female I've had on my jock on the internet. #groupie
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 07:40 PMJoined Jan 2010 - away - #100
S7R 16 heat pts16 space
avatar space
Anotha Brotha
space
$15,260 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
You are by far the most persistent female I've had on my jock on the internet. #groupie
I see you using less smileys.
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX GameSpot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
14 viewing
Video inside Tamar Braxton crying cuz Chris Brown gave her light..
144 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside The most classic Rap City freestyle ever
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside any of you seen dame dash's movie?  
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Hov making history again  
541 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside What exactly is in our Oceans ?  
54 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Passed Out in the Middle of the Freeway
81 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Air Jordan 5 Retro Remastered "White/Metallic"
35 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
3 viewing
NBA "...greatly exaggerated." Dwyane Wade - 40 Pts, 6 reb,..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
2 viewing
Mar 29 - March to martial law? Undercover Special Forces t..
68 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time