This is BX @ Boxden.com

Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)

Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)
 08-06-2011, 06:10 PMaway - #81
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Who posted after who?

Who is following who?

You ain't got no friends.

Keep holdin my balls. #groupie

and

08-06-2011, 06:46 PMaway - #82
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$26,624 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 7Shade7

You better not read.
Still didn't read.
 08-06-2011, 06:47 PMaway - #83
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$26,624 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden

and

IronMaid caught feelings.
 08-06-2011, 07:35 PMaway - #84
Bromander 

d 
space
$186 | 387792
perfect for nerds like I AM LEGEND
 08-06-2011, 07:47 PMaway - #85
Kakarot 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,991 | 0
Originally Posted by Pierced Talentz
First of #### yo xbox
and the exclusives you claim
Ps3 when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but we stole mass effect
We bust on xbox ni##as #### for life
Chris smoove and marcus fenix some mark a$s ####es
 08-06-2011, 07:49 PMaway - #86
S7R 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$14,873 | POWERFUL
First of #### yo xbox
 08-06-2011, 07:52 PMaway - #87
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$13,024 | POWERFUL
First of #### yo xbox
Didn't M$ steal Grand Theft Auto, a$sassin's Creed, LA Noire and more titles that I can't even remember off the top of my head from Sony?

Mass Effect is great but don't be over there acting like M$ getting bullied, ain't PS3 in 3rd place? Y'all used to losing this gen with that bull#### a$s free online they give you.

I see Finesse still posting. :applause: Keep going homie only a couple hundred more til 5K within 5 months! What a milestone, your parents must be super proud of you.
 08-06-2011, 07:54 PMaway - #88
KURUPTION!!! 484 heat pts484

d 
space
$33,121 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bromander
perfect for nerds like I AM LEGEND
Me? Six pages in and I haven't said #### Who are you again? 124 post strong, I couldn't have done anything to offend you so your beef with me is what exactly?

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 08-06-2011 at 07:58 PM..
 08-06-2011, 07:55 PMaway - #89
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$13,024 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Oh Finesse
why u had to use the ether so quick tho let the pain simmer first

and how I got the zelda fanboy on my ignore list and still know he mad.. replying in succession on every page
Wanna know who puts people on ignore lists on the internet?

Super lames and losers with no outside life who take the internet way too seriously. You can tell you care because of how often you use smilies.

Constant use of smilies to argue with someone = automatic L
 08-06-2011, 07:59 PMaway - #90
Da Ill One|M 3636 heat pts3636

d 
space
$40,203 | POWERFUL
First of #### yo xbox
PS 3 didn't even really get Mass Effect since they won't get part 1...so Sony took like half an L on that one...not a full L because 2 and 3 are on the Triple...but not as good as the entire trilogy coming...

Originally Posted by Chamillitary
Didn't M$ steal Grand Theft Auto, a$sassin's Creed, LA Noire and more titles that I can't even remember off the top of my head from Sony?

Mass Effect is great but don't be over there acting like M$ getting bullied, ain't PS3 in 3rd place? Y'all used to losing this gen with that bull#### a$s free online they give you.

I see Finesse still posting. :applause: Keep going homie only a couple hundred more til 5K within 5 months! What a milestone, your parents must be super proud of you.
And PS 3 is ONLY in third place by 5 million...and really how many of those 5 Million 360's are due to people buying three and four of them due to RROD BEFORE MS repaired/replaced for free...

I don't know those numbers as MS won't release them for obvious reasons...but the PS 3 could technically be in second place if it's more then 5 million people who did that...

I don't care either way just saying... people have to stop using sales to jusitfy which system is where...numbers can Lie when the people behind them don't tell the full story...
 08-06-2011, 08:02 PMaway - #91
S7R 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$14,873 | POWERFUL
You can tell you care because of how often you use smilies.

Constant use of smilies to argue with someone = automatic L
Y.G. lawst.

Last edited by S7R; 08-06-2011 at 08:04 PM..
 08-06-2011, 08:02 PMaway - #92
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$13,024 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Da Ill One
And PS 3 is ONLY in third place by 5 million...and really how many of those 5 Million 360's are due to people buying three and four of them due to RROD BEFORE MS repaired/replaced for free...

I don't know those numbers as MS won't release them for obvious reasons...but the PS 3 could technically be in second place if it's more then 5 million people who did that...

I don't care either way just saying... people have to stop using sales to jusitfy which system is where...numbers can Lie when the people behind them don't tell the full story...
Everything is based off of sales, you know that and there's no reason to deny it. I don't worry about the "if's, and's or but's". PS3 is in 3rd place in sales.

What did Vin Diesel say in the first Fast and Furious movie?

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
 08-06-2011, 08:08 PMaway - #93

d 
space
$40,203 | POWERFUL
Everything is based off of sales, you know that and there's no reason to deny it. I don't worry about the "if's, and's or but's". PS3 is in 3rd place in sales.

What did Vin Diesel say in the first Fast and Furious movie?

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
True BUT if MS has really only sold 49 million 360's (not counting the double and triple and some cases 7 360's sold because of RROD Like TriangleOffence, KSoraci, and some people buying new models upon release like Kuruption, myself) and Sony has 52 million sold like they do right now, (granted those are also skewed because I have an original phat 60gb, a 160 gb phat and a slim myself) then Sony would be in Winning... if both companies would release the proper numbers we would know for sure...

that's my point no way to know who for sure is in second place...one thing is for certain though the Wii is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead
 08-06-2011, 08:21 PMaway - #94
LakeHawks 101 heat pts101

d 
space
$12,992 | POWERFUL
Yall ni##as cant take jokes?????? emo ni##as
 08-06-2011, 08:25 PMaway - #95
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$13,024 | POWERFUL
True BUT if MS has really only sold 49 million 360's (not counting the double and triple and some cases 7 360's sold because of RROD Like TriangleOffence, KSoraci, and some people buying new models upon release like Kuruption, myself) and Sony has 52 million sold like they do right now, (granted those are also skewed because I have an original phat 60gb, a 160 gb phat and a slim myself) then Sony would be in Winning... if both companies would release the proper numbers we would know for sure...

that's my point no way to know who for sure is in second place...one thing is for certain though the Wii is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead
I bought 4, I currently have 2 though. Wouldn't of did that if Sony didn't push me away with their boring online. I was an avid PS2 user, the PS3 was a huge disappointment to me. It's more of me being anti-Sony than it is me being pro-Microsoft. Microsoft does a lot of homo #### that I don't support, but at the same time their online is top tier to me and Gears is my favorite game this gen.
 08-06-2011, 08:26 PMaway - #96

d 
space
$33,121 | POWERFUL

How would they know though? It's not like a survey is taking when you buy a new System. I've bought two PS3s and three 360s. M$ or Sony have no idea why. The say why you can say people bought a 360 because of the RROD is the same why you can say people may have multiple PS3s because the double as future proof Blu Ray Players and media servers. Back when I got my second PS3 it was one of the cheapest second Blu Ray player options.
 08-06-2011, 08:30 PMaway - #97

d 
space
$33,121 | POWERFUL
I bought 4, I currently have 2 though. Wouldn't of did that if Sony didn't push me away with their boring online. I was an avid PS2 user, the PS3 was a huge disappointment to me. It's more of me being anti-Sony than it is me being pro-Microsoft. Microsoft does a lot of homo #### that I don't support, but at the same time their online is top tier to me and Gears is my favorite game this gen.
I get the chat part, and I totally get the Gears part, but what exactly makes the PSN so boring to you? Personally the Store is much easier to navigate, it's got a cleaner look, it has all the same content save for XBLA which is really a big deal IMO. Honestly if it weren't for Gears and XBLA there's no way I'd pay for live. Last year was the first year I had to actually pay out of pocket for it and I hardly even used it.
 08-06-2011, 08:31 PMaway - #98

d 
space
$40,203 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by I AM LEGEND
How would they know though? It's not like a survey is taking when you buy a new System. I've bought two PS3s and three 360s. M$ or Sony have no idea why. The say why you can say people bought a 360 because of the RROD is the same why you can say people may have multiple PS3s because the double as future proof Blu Ray Players and media servers. Back when I got my second PS3 it was one of the cheapest second Blu Ray player options.
I know...and I alluded to that in my post, there probably isn't a way for them to know...I was just kind of saying like an example the PS 3 might really be ahead of the 360...there's no way to really tell unless MS or Sony could release or even get the "Real" numbers...

I just know just in my real life circle of friends (not even counting any msg boards i'm on like this one) between the 7 of us who are really tight there have been 27 360's purchased (18 of those directly due to RROD before MS started fixing them for free) and 18 PS3's (only two due to YLOD the rest due to grabbing a second or third console)...so I mean if just the 7 of us can buy damn near 30 360's and almost 20 PS 3's...these numbers are all ####ed up and who really knows whose in second place
 08-06-2011, 08:38 PMaway - #99
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$26,624 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 7Shade7

Y.G. lawst.
You are by far the most persistent female I've had on my jock on the internet. #groupie
 08-06-2011, 08:40 PMaway - #100
S7R 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$14,873 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
You are by far the most persistent female I've had on my jock on the internet. #groupie
I see you using less smileys.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 22 - Newtown massacre shooter Adam Lanza indulged..
51 comments
Image inside  Nov 22 - How Many Homeless People Will Freeze To Deat..
51 comments
BOX Manny Pacquiao vs Chris Algieri[11-22-14][HBO-PPV]
644 comments
 Image(s) inside Bow Wow Blasts 'black Folks' & “the Homies Just Dr...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 103 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NCAAF Cfb Week 13 Thread
New reply 9 minutes ago - 136 comments - by CadillacVyse
 Image(s) inside Look At This Fine Lil Thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New reply 4 minutes ago - 77 comments - by tokinjohn
  Jay Z Won :wadedatass:
New reply 11 minutes ago - 88 comments - by sigNN
 NBA Barkleys Response To Cousins "he Can't Whoop My A...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 61 comments - by trill jackson
 NFL Aaron Rodgers Is On Another Level. Literally. (pro Foo...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 104 comments - by EGO
  Sunset Overdrive Free For Xbox Live Gold Members This ...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 102 comments - by ChevyBrah
 Image(s) inside Janice Dickinson Submits A 1982 Photo Of Bill Cosby In...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 133 comments - by Avon_Barksdale

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,808 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.