This is BX @ Boxden.com


Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)


 Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)
 08-05-2011, 07:47 PMaway - #61
kyhoopsgoat 331 heat pts331

  d 
space
$14,618 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KSoraci7
 08-05-2011, 07:51 PMaway - #62
Arson 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$28,221 | POWERFUL
pos3 fans know the xbox 360 runs this game ####.
 08-05-2011, 08:27 PMaway - #63
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$25,295 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden
umadbro?
Only person mad is u about internet piracy.
 08-05-2011, 08:27 PMaway - #64
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$25,295 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 7Shade7



 08-05-2011, 08:32 PMaway - #65
S7R 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$14,391 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.



 08-05-2011, 08:58 PMaway - #66
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$25,295 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 7Shade7
Jesus Christ this ni##a replies in quick fashion. Have a nice Friday evening thinking about me all night weirdo.

 08-05-2011, 10:06 PMaway - #67
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Only person mad is u about internet piracy.
 08-05-2011, 10:18 PMonline - #68
Krazie 91 heat pts91

  d 
space
$25,754 | POWERFUL
Will you two ni##as just get a room already or somethin? ####.
 08-05-2011, 10:30 PMonline - #69
Krazie 91 heat pts91

  d 
space
$25,754 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MumblesDaHumble
Will you get in my a$s already? #### cuz.........
 08-05-2011, 10:54 PMaway - #70
Kakarot 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,991 | 0
3cept for life

















































































get mad xbots
 08-05-2011, 11:28 PMaway - #71
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$15,318 | POWERFUL



 08-06-2011, 07:31 AMaway - #72
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$25,295 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden
Good to see you spend your Friday evenings thinking about somebody from the internet you don't know.
 08-06-2011, 08:51 AMaway - #73
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Good to see you spend your Friday evenings thinking about somebody from the internet you don't know.
Says the guy who did the exact same thing, only i was doing mine from a hotel room on vacation waiting to go out with a good friend and family

ulostbro.
 08-06-2011, 09:26 AMaway - #74
JCSIII 64 heat pts64

  d 
space
$6,602 | POWERFUL
That damn 360 old piece of #### with the disk tray poppin out sounding like a bigwheel on concrete in the process looking thang
 08-06-2011, 09:30 AMaway - #75
S7R 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$14,391 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Jesus Christ this ni##a replies in quick fashion. Have a nice Friday evening thinking about me all night weirdo.

Do me a favor.

While your 360 is on and a game is playing preferably your favorite game flip it for me plz. Nothing too extreme just pick it up and turn it upside down for a sec. Thats all I need for you to do.

kthxbye
 08-06-2011, 11:49 AMaway - #76
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$25,295 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden
Says the guy who did the exact same thing, only i was doing mine from a hotel room on vacation waiting to go out with a good friend and family

ulostbro.
Who posted after who?

Who is following who?

You ain't got no friends.

Keep holdin my balls. #groupie
 08-06-2011, 11:50 AMaway - #77
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$25,295 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 7Shade7

Do me a favor.

While your 360 is on and a game is playing preferably your favorite game flip it for me plz. Nothing too extreme just pick it up and turn it upside down for a sec. Thats all I need for you to do.

kthxbye
Didn't read
 08-06-2011, 11:54 AMaway - #78
S7R 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$14,391 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Didn't read
You better not read.
 08-06-2011, 11:56 AMaway - #79
LakeHawks 101 heat pts101

  d 
space
$12,992 | POWERFUL
First of #### yo xbox
and the exclusives you claim
Ps3 when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but we stole mass effect
We bust on xbox ni##as #### for life
Chris smoove and marcus fenix some mark a$s ####es
 08-06-2011, 11:57 AMonline - #80
Krazie 91 heat pts91

  d 
space
$25,754 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Pierced Talentz
First of #### yo xbox
and the exclusives you claim
Ps3 when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but we stole mass effect
We bust on xbox ni##as #### for life
Chris smoove and marcus fenix some mark a$s ####es


Just when I thought this thread couldn't get anymore homos3xual. Congratulations, son.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Brandon Marshall calmly Ethers ESPN
56 comments
BOX Floyd mayweather making major changes to his team
67 comments
NBA D wade the years you might have missed
60 comments
  Name A Comic Book Character You'd Wanna See A Movie Ma...
New reply 34 seconds ago - 70 comments - by DominationCM
 Image(s) inside :kanyewhatisthis: ???
New reply 3 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Solitary Genius
 Image(s) inside Sep 17 - White Guy Taunts Immigrant Family By Plasteri...
New reply 1 minute ago - 73 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Video inside Jennifer Lopez Booty(remix) Ft. Iggy Azalea
New reply 7 minutes ago - 58 comments - by TheBoss2012
 NFL Who Is The Most Overrated Quarterback In The Nfl?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 131 comments - by prettyklever
 NFL Goodell News Conference 3 Et
New reply 11 minutes ago - 165 comments - by King MT
  Rappers That You Used To Bump Heavy But Then Completel...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 109 comments - by Slickems
 Video inside Young Thug Still Plans To Carry On "tha Carter&qu...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Danny M

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.