This is BX @ Boxden.com


Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)


 Official Fanboy "fu*k yo system thread" (all system vs system topics here)
 08-05-2011, 09:44 AMaway - #21
deziking 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$14,266 | POWERFUL
ni##a who calls a console a ####ing box. #### that pos box.
 08-05-2011, 09:45 AMonline - #22
Gouki 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,996 | POWERFUL
PS3
's
ALL OVER 360!!!

PS3 FO LYYYFEEE, SON!!!




 08-05-2011, 10:19 AMaway - #23
mprjxl 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,087 | POWERFUL
i just bought a 360, but its still PS TRIPLE FOR LIFE
 08-05-2011, 10:26 AMaway - #24
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,651 | 4809881
Originally Posted by ><>Young'n<><




































































FK YO PS3

Last edited by dirtybayrecordz; 08-05-2011 at 11:16 AM..
 08-05-2011, 10:33 AMonline - #25
P-Hill|M 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$26,524 | POWERFUL
..So where are the funny jokes?
 08-05-2011, 10:43 AMaway - #26
Soraci7 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$13,689 | POWERFUL
Realistically, would Chamillitary suck di#k to avoid a RROD during the 1st week release of Gears 3




Yes or No.

(Take into consideration the time it takes for shipping and replacement)

Last edited by Soraci7; 08-05-2011 at 10:47 AM..
 08-05-2011, 10:48 AMaway - #27
LakeHawks 101 heat pts101

  d 
space
$12,992 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KSoraci7
Realistically, would Chamillitary suck di#k to avoid a RROD during the 1st week release of Gears 3




Yes or No.



 08-05-2011, 10:57 AMaway - #28
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54

  d 
space
$13,024 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KSoraci7
Realistically, would Chamillitary suck di#k to avoid a RROD during the 1st week release of Gears 3




Yes or No.

(Take into consideration the time it takes for shipping and replacement)
Why do you bring me up in a thread I never posted in? You that much of a c#nt to think about me night and day? Of course you do that's the only explanation. I really must bother you.

To answer your question, I have two 360's and I already did the x-clamp fix on both of them before any issues occurred so I'm 100% safe from any issues ####.
 08-05-2011, 11:01 AMaway - #29
Acid Rap 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$8,846 | POWERFUL
Now lets not act like fat PS3s haven't blown up themselves. The RSX chips on them things pop too. I don't really miss the PS3 as much as I thought I would. I guess after using that same ####ty cross bar for 5 years now it would be hard to miss something that ####ing bland. If not for getting some good exclusives I would be pissed I spent as much time ####ing with Sony as I have this gen.
 08-05-2011, 11:03 AMaway - #30
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NnAiTnAjSa317
Now lets not act like fat PS3s haven't blown up themselves. The RSX chips on them things pop too. I don't really miss the PS3 as much as I thought I would. I guess after using that same ####ty cross bar for 5 years now it would be hard to miss something that ####ing bland. If not for getting some good exclusives I would be pissed I spent as much time ####ing with Sony as I have this gen.
lets not act like that wan't 5% of the consoles if that where as 90% of 360 pre-slims got RROD
 08-05-2011, 11:16 AMaway - #31
Soraci7 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$13,689 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KSoraci7 View Post

Realistically, would Chamillitary suck di#k to avoid a RROD during the 1st week release of Gears 3




Yes or No.

(Take into consideration the time it takes for shipping and replacement)
Originally Posted by Chamillitary
Why do you bring me up in a thread I never posted in? You that much of a c#nt to think about me night and day? Of course you do that's the only explanation. I really must bother you.

To answer your question, I have two 360's and I already did the x-clamp fix on both of them before any issues occurred so I'm 100% safe from any issues ####.

Last edited by Soraci7; 08-05-2011 at 11:18 AM..
 08-05-2011, 11:18 AMaway - #32
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,651 | 4809881
Originally Posted by Chamillitary
Why do you bring me up in a thread I never posted in? You that much of a c#nt to think about me night and day? Of course you do that's the only explanation. I really must bother you.

To answer your question, I have two 360's and I already did the x-clamp fix on both of them before any issues occurred so I'm 100% safe from any issues ####.
 08-05-2011, 11:19 AMaway - #33
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54

  d 
space
$13,024 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KSoraci7
Dawg you're 29 years old. Don't you have something productive to do in your life? Shouldn't you be on the verge of getting married or having kids or at a job or some ####? Instead your on here arguing with a 21 year old about which system is better. You're a god damn LAME.

I can't imagine being on here in 8 years arguing with someone 8 years younger than me on why a system is better than the other. I'm done responding to you lames and losers on this board so feel free to talk #### all you want.
 08-05-2011, 11:22 AMaway - #34
Soraci7 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$13,689 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chamillitary
Dawg you're 29 years old. Don't you have something productive to do in your life? Shouldn't you be on the verge of getting married or having kids or at a job or some ####? Instead your on here arguing with a 21 year old about which system is better. You're a god damn LAME.

I can't imagine being on here in 8 years arguing with someone 8 years younger than me on why a system is better than the other. I'm done responding to you lames and losers on this board so feel free to talk #### all you want.
 08-05-2011, 11:23 AMonline - #35
P-Hill|M 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$26,524 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chamillitary
Dawg you're 29 years old. Don't you have something productive to do in your life? Shouldn't you be on the verge of getting married or having kids or at a job or some ####? Instead your on here arguing with a 21 year old about which system is better. You're a god damn LAME.

I can't imagine being on here in 8 years arguing with someone 8 years younger than me on why a system is better than the other. I'm done responding to you lames and losers on this board so feel free to talk #### all you want.
We all say the same ####... 8 years from now you gonna be on here going at the younger heads ####'s a cycle... Boxden >>>
 08-05-2011, 11:26 AMaway - #36
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54

  d 
space
$13,024 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KSoraci7
Typical response. You got #### on for being a ####ing loser with no life so you respond with a GIF that you saved in your own personal album.
 08-05-2011, 11:32 AMaway - #37
Soraci7 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$13,689 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chamillitary
Typical response. You got #### on for being a ####ing loser with no life so you respond with a GIF that you saved in your own personal album.
 08-05-2011, 01:09 PMaway - #38
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$26,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IronMaiden
Aight blackboy

Trey-4-life

xbox is garbage, full of adhd wannabe gamers and has 0 good exlusives.
Nice come back.

Go make a thread whining about illegal downloads.
 08-05-2011, 01:11 PMaway - #39
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$26,119 | POWERFUL
Why is it a b*tch of PS3 stanley's in here mad? Why??? Nerds.
 08-05-2011, 01:18 PMaway - #40
PR0TENTIAL 54 heat pts54

  d 
space
$13,024 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Why is it a b*tch of PS3 stanley's in here mad? Why??? Nerds.
Because one is 29 trolling an internet forum for a living and the other needs to hit his quota of 1,000 posts per month. Both of them are some ####es.

They both represent Boston so they need to nut hug each other because of that.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Hannibal Buress Called Bill Cosby a Rapist During a St..
80 comments
Video inside  Xbox Won multitasking at work (Party/Movie/Game)
102 comments
NBA Derrick Rose puts Kyrie Irving in the Spin Cycle (gif)
61 comments
 Image(s) inside New Drake Meme
New reply 2 minutes ago - 63 comments - by donmagic901
 Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds 2 Ig Comment
New reply 9 minutes ago - 76 comments - by Dray
 Image(s) inside Oct 20 - There's One Skill Worth More Than A Harvard D...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 144 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Wiz Khagina Whole Style Soft As Baby Thighs
New reply 12 minutes ago - 85 comments - by SMBNYC
 NBA Report: Source Claims Kobe Nearly Prevented Steve Nash...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 62 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 MLB The 2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals Vs. San Fran...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 374 comments - by !!!
  10 Producers Accused Of Making The Same Beat Over And ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 174 comments - by sittinpretti
 NBA George Lopez Rips Lebron James & Nba (video)
New reply 16 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Dray

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.