Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

NBA 2K13 Achievement List

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
82 viewing
 Article inside What we heard vs What Quentin Miller said.
27 comments
most viewed right now
60 viewing
Nicki Minaj 'dumps Meek Mill following Drake feud...but the rapper will contin..
132 comments

top in section
49 viewing
 Video inside T-Pain: "Jay Z Has Used Ghostwriters . . . "
top in hiphop
top in section
11 viewing
 Jul 31 - Millennials Are Finding Jobs, Stress, Residual Debt Are Keeping Them ..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 NBA 2K13 Achievement List
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
7287 pageviews
46 comments


Da Ill One|M 3974 heat pts3974 space
avatar space
Moderator
space
$42,217 | POWERFUL
Dawn of an Era
15gs
Get drafted as a lottery pick in the NBA draft in MyCAREER mode.

Serving Notice
15gs
Get 250,000 fans in MyCAREER mode.

I'm Here to Stay
25gs
Get 1,000,000 fans in MyCAREER mode.

Man of the People
40gs
Get 2,000,000 fans in MyCAREER mode.

Everyone is Special
15gs
Purchase and equip 1 Special Ability in MyCAREER mode.

Some more Special than Others
30gs
Purchase and equip 5 Special Abilities simultaneously in MyCAREER mode.

Now Playing
15gs
Purchase a pre-game ritual in MyCAREER mode.

Both Feet on the Ground
30gs
Sign an endorsement contract with either Nike® or Jordan in MyCAREER mode.

Come Fly with Me
15gs
Purchase Michael Jordan's dunk package (Historic Jordan) in MyCAREER mode.

NBA Cares
15gs
Make a donation to the NBA Cares global community outreach initiative in MyCAREER mode.

MyPLAYER of the Game
20gs
Be named Player of the Game (in an NBA game) in MyCAREER mode.

My Every Day Player
20gs
Become a starter in the NBA in MyCAREER Mode.

My All-Star
25gs
Be named an NBA All-Star in MyCAREER mode.

Immortality
30gs
Make the Hall of Fame in MyCAREER mode.

Runneth Over
30gs
Obtain a balance of 20,000 VC.

Buzzer Beater
20gs
Make a game winning shot with no time left on the clock in a non-simulated game.

Trip-Dub
20gs
Record a triple double with any player in a non-simulated game.

Dub-Dub
20gs
Record two double doubles with any teammates in the same non-simulated game.

Five by Five
20gs
Record 5 or more in 5 different stats with any player in a non-simulated game.

It's Raining
20gs
Make 15 or more 3-pointers with any team in a non-simulated game.

Block Party
20gs
Record 10 or more blocks with any team in a non-simulated game.

Men of Steal
20gs
Record 10 or more steals with any team in a non-simulated game.

Swat and Swipe
20gs
Record at least 5 blocks and 5 steals with any team in a non-simulated game.

Smothering
20gs
Hold the opposing team's FG% below 40% with any team in a non-simulated game.

Giveth and Taketh Away
20gs
Record 10 or more rebounds and a.ssists with any player in a non-simulated game.

Hold the Fat Lady
20gs
Start the 4th period losing by 10 or more points and win with any team in a non-simulated game.

Wire to Wire
20gs
Do not allow your opponent to lead the game at any point with any team in a non-simulated game.

The Closer
20gs
Hold the opposing team to zero points in the final two minutes of a non-simulated game.

The Here and Now
15gs
Begin a "Today" a.ssociation.

Puppet Master
10gs
Adjust your "Total Sim Control" strategy in The a.ssociation or Season mode.

Not Your Father's a.ssociation
10gs
Join an Online a.ssociation.

Another Day, Another Win
20gs
Win 5 NBA Today matchups.

Don't Hate the Player
30gs
Win the championship in an Online a.ssociation.

Streaking
25gs
Win 5 non-simulated games in a row in The a.ssociation mode.

Ticker Tape
30gs
Win an NBA Championship in The a.ssociation mode (playing every playoff game).

Shooting Star
30gs
Win the MVP award in NBA: Creating a Legend mode.

Hey Mr. DJ
10gs
Create a 2K Beats Playlist.

Maestro
15gs
Create a shoe in the 2K Shoe Creator.

Raining 3's
20gs
Make at least 9 three-pointers in one game with Brandon Jennings to set a new career-high.

KD Unlimited
20gs
Score at least 52 points in one game with Kevin Durant to set a new career-high.

From the Ground Up
20gs
Purchase 15 Boosters in MyTEAM mode.

To Good Use
15gs
Play a MyTEAM game online.

On the Road Again
15gs
Play a MyPLAYER Blacktop game online.

Remaking History
15gs
Play with an historic team online.

This One Counts
15gs
Win one online Versus match.

Back to Back to Back
15gs
Win 3 Versus matches in a row.

You're Officially Hot
20gs
Win 5 Versus matches in a row.

Lincoln
15gs
Win 5 Versus matches total.

Hamilton
20gs
Win 10 Versus matches total.

The Sum of Its Parts
15gs
Play a Team-Up Game.

- Exophase
Reply With Quote
2 peeps gave props to Da Ill One johnsontj (08-24-2012) , hot topic  (08-24-2012)

46 comments for "NBA 2K13 Achievement List"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #2
Krazie 103 heat pts103 space
avatar space
NFC West Chumps
space
$32,926 | POWERFUL
A lot of the same bullsh*t, and too much emphasis on MyCAREER.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
MykelxKnight 12 heat pts12 space
avatar space
Truth
space
$4,194 | 19509083
i really wish theyd add more achievements for sh*t that mattered more in this game....

they need more multiplayer achievements no one really plays myplayer anymore sinse they removed online play from it
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #4
King Jaffe Joe 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
Raging Storm
space
$5,641 | POWERFUL
basically the same sh*t as it has been since like 2k7
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #5
Rockobox 76 heat pts76 space
avatar space
The Re-Up
space
$12,372 | POWERFUL
MyTEAM?

...could that be Crew Game?!?

MyPLAYER Blacktop game? Could that mean we can do My Player team up online again?!?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
Rockobox 76 heat pts76 space
avatar space
The Re-Up
space
$12,372 | POWERFUL
Play with a historic team online? We can use historic teams against people without that stupid DLC?!

!!!
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
Gangstab329 16 heat pts16 space
avatar space
Bang Bang
space
$820 | 12475051
Rockobox said:
MyTEAM?

...could that be Crew Game?!?

MyPLAYER Blacktop game? Could that mean we can do My Player team up online again?!?
i was thinking the same untill it said purchase boosters so im sure its in some offline mode
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #8
Tron Carter 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Chill.
space
$3,023 | 17871763
Pick Up is BACK and its looking like Crew might make a return
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #9
Tron Carter 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Chill.
space
$3,023 | 17871763
or is MyTEAM like Ultimate Team in Madden, either way I'm cool with it.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #10
King Jaffe Joe 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
Raging Storm
space
$5,641 | POWERFUL
Tron Carter said:
or is MyTEAM like Ultimate Team in Madden, either way I'm cool with it.
that would be but ultimate team in fifa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>madden and it isn't close. hopefully if it's an ultimate team type it's more like fifa than madden
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #11
Rockobox 76 heat pts76 space
avatar space
The Re-Up
space
$12,372 | POWERFUL
Tron Carter said:
or is MyTEAM like Ultimate Team in Madden, either way I'm cool with it.
Explain
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #12
Tron Carter 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Chill.
space
$3,023 | 17871763
Da Ill One said:
From the Ground Up
20gs
Purchase 15 Boosters in MyTEAM mode.
Rockobox said:
Explain
The achievement says it all.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #13
Rockobox 76 heat pts76 space
avatar space
The Re-Up
space
$12,372 | POWERFUL
I meant explain what Ultimate Team is. I don't play Madden...
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #14
Canquain 12 heat pts12 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$320 | 6339842
My Team = Crew! LETS GO! 2K13 GOAT!
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #15
bx kid 4 heat pts space
avatar space
BX Posta Child
space
$5,462 | POWERFUL
If it is crew, get ready for them 99 myplayers
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #16
Agentzer0oo0 180 heat pts180 space
avatar space
I Kim k!llz On Any Block
space
$56,014 | POWERFUL
Another year of garbage achievements & once again it looks like it's gonna focus more on MyPlayer & that Team-Up/Crew sh*t rather than the off-line a.ssociation.

I'm still waiting for a real Franchise Mode where you can control ticket prices, relocate, have an extensive offseason out-bidding/maneuvering on FA's, etc.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #17
Tron Carter 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Chill.
space
$3,023 | 17871763
Rockobox said:
I meant explain what Ultimate Team is. I don't play Madden...
ohh lol my bad.


[video - click to view]


You basically build a team from the ground up, you buy card packs and sh*t to build your team. I heard the FIFA version is good too but I only played Madden's.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #18
Rockobox 76 heat pts76 space
avatar space
The Re-Up
space
$12,372 | POWERFUL
That actually sounds good.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #19
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 space
avatar space
The Realest n*gga
space
$7,763 | POWERFUL
Da Ill One said:
Dawn of an Era
15gs
Get drafted as a lottery pick in the NBA draft in MyCAREER mode.

Serving Notice
15gs
Get 250,000 fans in MyCAREER mode.

I'm Here to Stay
25gs
Get 1,000,000 fans in MyCAREER mode.

Man of the People
40gs
Get 2,000,000 fans in MyCAREER mode.

Everyone is Special
15gs
Purchase and equip 1 Special Ability in MyCAREER mode.

Some more Special than Others
30gs
Purchase and equip 5 Special Abilities simultaneously in MyCAREER mode.

Now Playing
15gs
Purchase a pre-game ritual in MyCAREER mode.

Both Feet on the Ground
30gs
Sign an endorsement contract with either Nike® or Jordan in MyCAREER mode.

Come Fly with Me
15gs
Purchase Michael Jordan's dunk package (Historic Jordan) in MyCAREER mode.

NBA Cares
15gs
Make a donation to the NBA Cares global community outreach initiative in MyCAREER mode.

MyPLAYER of the Game
20gs
Be named Player of the Game (in an NBA game) in MyCAREER mode.

My Every Day Player
20gs
Become a starter in the NBA in MyCAREER Mode.

My All-Star
25gs
Be named an NBA All-Star in MyCAREER mode.

Immortality
30gs
Make the Hall of Fame in MyCAREER mode.

Runneth Over
30gs
Obtain a balance of 20,000 VC.

Buzzer Beater
20gs
Make a game winning shot with no time left on the clock in a non-simulated game.

Trip-Dub
20gs
Record a triple double with any player in a non-simulated game.

Dub-Dub
20gs
Record two double doubles with any teammates in the same non-simulated game.

Five by Five
20gs
Record 5 or more in 5 different stats with any player in a non-simulated game.

It's Raining
20gs
Make 15 or more 3-pointers with any team in a non-simulated game.

Block Party
20gs
Record 10 or more blocks with any team in a non-simulated game.

Men of Steal
20gs
Record 10 or more steals with any team in a non-simulated game.

Swat and Swipe
20gs
Record at least 5 blocks and 5 steals with any team in a non-simulated game.

Smothering
20gs
Hold the opposing team's FG% below 40% with any team in a non-simulated game.

Giveth and Taketh Away
20gs
Record 10 or more rebounds and a.ssists with any player in a non-simulated game.

Hold the Fat Lady
20gs
Start the 4th period losing by 10 or more points and win with any team in a non-simulated game.

Wire to Wire
20gs
Do not allow your opponent to lead the game at any point with any team in a non-simulated game.

The Closer
20gs
Hold the opposing team to zero points in the final two minutes of a non-simulated game.

The Here and Now
15gs
Begin a "Today" a.ssociation.

Puppet Master
10gs
Adjust your "Total Sim Control" strategy in The a.ssociation or Season mode.

Not Your Father's a.ssociation
10gs
Join an Online a.ssociation.

Another Day, Another Win
20gs
Win 5 NBA Today matchups.

Don't Hate the Player
30gs
Win the championship in an Online a.ssociation.

Streaking
25gs
Win 5 non-simulated games in a row in The a.ssociation mode.

Ticker Tape
30gs
Win an NBA Championship in The a.ssociation mode (playing every playoff game).

Shooting Star
30gs
Win the MVP award in NBA: Creating a Legend mode.

Hey Mr. DJ
10gs
Create a 2K Beats Playlist.

Maestro
15gs
Create a shoe in the 2K Shoe Creator.

Raining 3's
20gs
Make at least 9 three-pointers in one game with Brandon Jennings to set a new career-high.

KD Unlimited
20gs
Score at least 52 points in one game with Kevin Durant to set a new career-high.

From the Ground Up
20gs
Purchase 15 Boosters in MyTEAM mode.

To Good Use
15gs
Play a MyTEAM game online.

On the Road Again
15gs
Play a MyPLAYER Blacktop game online.


Remaking History
15gs
Play with an historic team online.

This One Counts
15gs
Win one online Versus match.

Back to Back to Back
15gs
Win 3 Versus matches in a row.

You're Officially Hot
20gs
Win 5 Versus matches in a row.

Lincoln
15gs
Win 5 Versus matches total.

Hamilton
20gs
Win 10 Versus matches total.

The Sum of Its Parts
15gs
Play a Team-Up Game.

-

This game is extra #Copped. Preordered today actually. I need dis in my life now.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #20
L1C4 57 heat pts57 space
avatar space
"Gateway to the South"
space
$6,145 | POWERFUL
sh*t is trash as always. Can we get more in game achievements. sh*t, I play my homie almost everyday 3 or 5 games back to back. Got like 6 achievements. Should have 30
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX GameSpot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
60 viewing
Real or fake? The undertaker sues meek mill
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Meek Mill - Wanna Know (Lyrics)
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Celebrities react to Meek Mill's Wanna Know
318 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Article inside Apparently Erykah Badu Is Not About That Life Says Azelia Banks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
OT Ronda Rousey to the haters
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Word Is Drake Got Pissed On By Tip's Homie At The Movie Theater, Say I..
339 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Meek went head up with prime Reed Dollaz, He can handle Drake
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Audio inside Meek Mill - Wanna Know (Drake Diss) Explained Bar For Bar
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Video inside thugger holyfield??? young thug sparring session for his upcoming jail ..
83 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time