This is BX @ Boxden.com

MLG Halo 4: Infinity Slayer 10 Min Video

MLG Halo 4: Infinity Slayer 10 Min Video
 06-11-2012, 07:50 AMaway - #21
DoMieD 1 heat pts

d 
space
$41,206 | POWERFUL
More terrible maps huh? Still takes 15 shots to k!ll someone with a headshot?

No thanks.

Pass.
 06-11-2012, 08:50 AMaway - #22
DominationCM 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$6,871 | POWERFUL
Why does it take so many shots to drop somebody? In any other FPS I get frustrated when I shoot somebody a couple times and they dont and from this footage you gotta dump boxes of bullets into a motha####a. And I can see it how that overshield WILL be the main complaint amongst gamers cause you can literally run out of ammo trying to k!ll somebody how has that overshield.
 06-11-2012, 09:07 AMaway - #23
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72

d 
space
$15,312 | POWERFUL
Game looks great. It should take that many shots to k!ll a person. Your wearing advance ####ing armor I would be pissed if I was dying in two shots. If people are complaining about to many shots go play SWAT where its headshots only might be more to your liking till you start getting stomped then start complaining your dying too quick.
 06-11-2012, 09:22 AMaway - #24
Hovi Bryant 228 heat pts228

d 
space
$18,372 | POWERFUL
This is so sad. This is the 5th iteration of Halo multiplayer, and you're wondering about how shields work, let alone complain about it?

06-12-2012, 12:05 AMaway - #25
Cya Nerd 162 heat pts162

d 
space
$14,469 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hovi Bryant
ni##as don't even remember why they liked Halo 2. I'll tell you why you liked it.

There wasn't any serious competition until the release of Call of Duty 4.

Halo 2's multiplayer was bad for numerous reasons. Modders were rampant, button hacks were the norm, and you had to keep up with people glitching the maps.

You guys talk as if you were nice at Halo 2. By some of the comments, I doubt that. Highly.
dont disrespect the gawd at halo 2 son il feel free to post my stats and how much work i put in into that game
 06-12-2012, 12:26 AMaway - #26

d 
space
$6,871 | POWERFUL
This is so sad. This is the 5th iteration of Halo multiplayer, and you're wondering about how shields work, let alone complain about it?

Yeah I am wondering how the shield works and also how many shots it takes to k!ll somebody because its a big ####ing issue when playing online. Some of the main complaints of any FPS online is over powerful guns and whether or not If your shots are hitting your target. And if you have a shield that last for ten seconds then all any player can do is run for cover and on top of that it still takes a full clip to just to drop him. Just imagine if the player had that ####ing sword with that armour.

Like I said its a big issue
 06-12-2012, 01:01 AMaway - #27
-BigC- 

d 
space
$7,837 | 0
Bad players complain about amount of shots it takes to k!ll someone. The reason the more "skilled" shooters on console take more health is simple. A good player can simply outclass an average player regardless of who shoots first. CoD has people who aren't actually good at shooters hyped up. Scoping down a street waiting for someone to walk down does not mean your good.

Only console gamers complain about number of shots it takes to down someone. That's fine, just go play SWAT and you can k!ll someone in 1 headshot or 2-3 body shots.
 06-12-2012, 01:30 AMaway - #28

d 
space
$6,871 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by -BigC-
Bad players complain about amount of shots it takes to k!ll someone. The reason the more "skilled" shooters on console take more health is simple. A good player can simply outclass an average player regardless of who shoots first. CoD has people who aren't actually good at shooters hyped up. Scoping down a street waiting for someone to walk down does not mean your good.

Only console gamers complain about number of shots it takes to down someone. That's fine, just go play SWAT and you can k!ll someone in 1 headshot or 2-3 body shots.
Yeah your right! I keep forgetting that EVERY Halo player is good. Halo is such a world wide popular game that every single body on earth has played it before and became good at it. Every single copy that sells will be purchased by somebody who's played it before. Its impossible to think that Halo 4 will be purchased by someone who is new to the series. As a matter of fact you wont be allowed a copy if you havent played 1, 2 or 3. Because the skill level just to play Halo online is unprecedented its like an upscale country club they dont just let anybody in, including new people you gotta have credentials (skills)

Last edited by DominationCM; 06-12-2012 at 01:38 AM..
 06-12-2012, 10:48 AMaway - #29
-BigC- 

d 
space
$7,837 | 0
Who said any of that?
 06-12-2012, 11:00 AMaway - #30
Jesszman 2147 heat pts2147

d 
space
$29,006 | POWERFUL
So this is the cod halo? Sprinting? Seeing through the map? smfh. Give me reach.
 06-12-2012, 11:12 AMaway - #31

d 
space
$18,372 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by shaneinsane
dont disrespect the gawd at halo 2 son il feel free to post my stats and how much work i put in into that game
What, you're mad because Bungie got rid of the BXR and BXB bull####? If so, you probably weren't that nice. And if you dont know what I just said, then I don't even need to know your stats. Mine were wiped clean.
 06-12-2012, 11:13 AMaway - #32

d 
space
$18,372 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
So this is the cod halo? Sprinting? Seeing through the map? smfh. Give me reach.
Sprinting is in Reach. What the hell are ni##as saying?
 06-12-2012, 11:14 AMaway - #33

d 
space
$29,006 | POWERFUL
Sprinting is in Reach. What the hell are ni##as saying?
not for all classes it isn't.
 06-12-2012, 11:17 AMaway - #34

d 
space
$18,372 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
Yeah I am wondering how the shield works and also how many shots it takes to k!ll somebody because its a big ####ing issue when playing online. Some of the main complaints of any FPS online is over powerful guns and whether or not If your shots are hitting your target. And if you have a shield that last for ten seconds then all any player can do is run for cover and on top of that it still takes a full clip to just to drop him. Just imagine if the player had that ####ing sword with that armour.

Like I said its a big issue

Look, I don't want to call you an idiot. I think you're smarter than that. I really do.

Once again, Halo has been around since 2001. The way shields work hasn't changed. If you didn't like it then, why are you still ####ing? Why? You honestly consider this an issue? I can't even read what you typed with a straight face.

Wow. Just wow.
 06-12-2012, 11:19 AMaway - #35

d 
space
$18,372 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
not for all classes it isn't.
Is there a logical reason why players shouldn't be able to sprint by default? I know I couldn't come up with an answer when guys would say, how come Master Chief can't sprint? Besides the fact that he can seemingly do everything else weighing over a ton in that suit of armor.
 06-12-2012, 11:30 AMaway - #36

d 
space
$18,372 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by -BigC-

I can agree with the notion that Halo does require skill to efficiently take down a shield. However, games like CoD still require some sense of know-how to be good or decent.

My K/D in Halo Reach is a 1.78. My K/D in MW3 is a 1.88.

CoD is easier to pick up and play versus Halo. That should be a fact. No offense to anyone.

What makes Halo such a turnoff to many is the fact that you have to pick up the better weapons on the map instead of starting with them. Great players know when weapons respawn and actually control these locations.

Combine this with the fact that not all weapons work equally in all environments, and people just give up. I gave up on halo because my friends couldn't grasp all of this to play well alongside.

To my pleasure, Halo 4 looks to have simplified this a lot, which may bring multiplayer out of the hands of MLG wannabes and elites and into the hands of casual gamers again, like Halo 2. This time it won't be because Halo was the only FPS around.
 06-12-2012, 11:40 AMaway - #37
-BigC- 

d 
space
$7,837 | 0
KD isn't really an indicator of skill though. It basically comes down to what games you play and how you do it. I played a lot of Domination and TDM, my ratio was about the same for both. Domination I would have crazy games with a ton of k!lls(#s depends on which CoD it is) and then games with a negative ratio because I always put winning over stats. But if you want to boost your KD, sit in domination and camp it up. Don't remember any mode to easily boost your KD in any Halo game

I would say CoD is the easiest shooter to play maybe ever. Its so easy to pickup and destroy console gamers that have no clue as to what they are doing. It takes months for people to catch on what the key positions in any map is. Halo kind of forces that stuff upon you, as you will get dominated if you don't understand positioning.
 06-12-2012, 11:52 AMaway - #38

d 
space
$6,871 | POWERFUL
Every reasonable complaint someone has with Halo or going to have with HALO 4 Hovi answer is the player isnt that good. See to this dude Halo is ####ing perfect, the guns, the sheilds, the bullet damage all that #### is flawless. Every single issue I have ever had or read about gamers having with Halo games doesnt exist its on us the gamers. There has never been guns that are to powerful, certain areas in maps that can be exploited, upgrades that doesnt work, unbalancing issues and the rest of the #### cheaters use to exploit other FPS doesnt exist in HALO. HALO 4 will be perfect.

So Hovi I get it now all those things I read about HALO's multiplayer was all in my head. The forums where gamers post issues and problems that are in the game was made up too.
 06-12-2012, 11:53 AMaway - #39

d 
space
$29,006 | POWERFUL
you got a point though. This ni##a is di#k riding the series too much.
 06-12-2012, 11:57 AMaway - #40
el bundy 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$6,009 | POWERFUL
the #### is going on in here?

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Jul 31 - Iraq Signs '$1 Billion Arms Deal' With Russia
54 comments
NBA Charles Barkley Says There Are Only 5 Real Jobs In The W..
104 comments
NBA NBA referee comes out as Gay...Another step forward for ..
94 comments
  Gq Magazine Names Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twist...
New reply 18 seconds ago - 182 comments - by CosbySweater
  Jul 30 - Bolivia Declares Israel A Terrorist State Ove...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 53 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Video inside How To Feed Seven People With Just $3.35
New reply 57 seconds ago - 113 comments - by Jesszman
 Video inside Onyx Interview (fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At Th...
New reply 34 minutes ago - 295 comments - by JNumbaNC
 NBA Michael Jordan Admits Kobe Is Better Than Him (video)
New reply 12 minutes ago - 75 comments - by iamsoulja
 Video inside Lil Wayne Attends Supperclub To Celebrate Mack Maine’s...
New reply 35 minutes ago - 146 comments - by Danny M
 Video inside Raekwon Says He Cant Stand F##king H0mos
New reply 25 minutes ago - 253 comments - by WizLatifa
 Image(s) inside Jul 30 - Hate Crime Maps Reveal The Most Prejudiced Pl...
New reply 1 hour ago - 77 comments - by RAZAH CUTS

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following and 5 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.