This is BX @ Boxden.com

Microwaved Ps Vita $2,020.28 obo Ebay

Microwaved Ps Vita $2,020.28 obo Ebay
topic by TheInevitable24 - 02-24-2012, 01:27 PM - Boxden > BX GameSpot

I guess you gotta love the internet.

Got on ebay today see if there was some vitas for 20 or more off (sales tax)

In the refurbished section I spotted this stupid ####

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Available: "Vita Mo'Skull", Original artwork, sign & dated by the artist made by your professional microwave operator at dOvetastic Microwave Theater.
It's the one of a kind PSP Vita you cannot live without. This is the second PSP Vita he has microwaved in two weeks. He went out as soon as Best Buy opened in the morning of Launch Day Feburary 15th 2012 to grab his unit that he had been waiting for a long time on pre-order and promptly microwaved it right out of the factory box as it was playing the game it comes with. This time he is making this microwaving smarter by implanting the microwaved First Edition Bundle PSP Vita into a precision anatomically correct human skull. The PSP Vita has been butterflied into seven sections including the 40" long battery and stands on a gorgeous polished wood pedestal for optimal display. This microwaved PSP Vita Demands your attention when you walk into the room where it is displayed and be in awe of its absolute magnificence.

19" by 19" by 11" Sign & Dated. This PSP Vita, the 3G WiFi USA version was microwaved on Feburary 15th 2012 launch day while turned on for your viewing pleasure inside a giant five ton microwaving robot.

Winner bidder will receive one NO LONGER WORKING PSP Vita First Edition Bundle because it HAS BEEN MICROWAVED. Also included is the original factory box, microwaved limited edtion case, included docs, acsessories.

We are the first & original microwave entertainment show on the web & Youtube! dovetastic's Channel - YouTube Microwaving Episode #626. Great price. Will consider offers, Thirty Day Auction. Goodluck bidding!
Q: Were you shooting cocaine when you thought of doing this?

A: Thankyou for asking. I will be happy to awnser your question. I was doing the reverse of shooting cocaine which was not shooting cocaine. Drugs are not a prerequisite of professional microwaving. Only immense skill is required to microwave a PSP Vita which requires atleast thirty years of highly qualified professional microwaving experience.

Man he must really have a mental problem with video gaming since he's thinking he's a artist he's prolly real real mad "real" artists make millions billions a year on gaming and he's trying to fetch 1 percent of that off of there own product with a retarded idea of his own that he actually twisted/jacked from smash my [insert system here .com] that smashed all 3 consoles day of launch all they made were donations towards the systems this ####, this #### right here is pathetic

Latest Games Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

12 comments for "Microwaved Ps Vita $2,020.28 obo Ebay"

02-24-2012, 01:46 PMaway - #2
celphtitled 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,847 | 18075349
Q: Were you shooting cocaine when you thought of doing this?

A: Thankyou for asking. I will be happy to awnser your question. I was doing the reverse of shooting cocaine which was not shooting cocaine. Drugs are not a prerequisite of professional microwaving. Only immense skill is required to microwave a PSP Vita which requires atleast thirty years of highly qualified professional microwaving experience.
 02-24-2012, 03:06 PMaway - #3
King Allister 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$21,553 | POWERFUL

02-24-2012, 03:16 PMaway - #4
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$3,443 | POWERFUL
 02-24-2012, 04:03 PMaway - #5
LordBlanco|M 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$23,483 | POWERFUL

wtf is this ####

professional microwaver.. 10 bucks says this guys a fat a$s.
 02-24-2012, 05:49 PMaway - #6
YoungRay20 167 heat pts167

d 
space
$16,073 | POWERFUL
lol what is he an idiot?
 02-24-2012, 05:57 PMaway - #7
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$5,380 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by King Allister
I didnt post the video because I didnt want people actually giving this retard views.

I can only imagine the questions he's been asked that aren't showing up because he didnt respond.
 02-25-2012, 09:59 AMaway - #8
WhoNextWithPlex 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$7,262 | POWERFUL
"thank you for asking. i was doing the reverse of shooting cocaine which was not shooting it"

this guy must shoot a lot of cocaine
 02-25-2012, 10:37 AMaway - #9
JCSIII 67 heat pts67

d 
space
$6,678 | POWERFUL
Is he stupid or what?
 02-25-2012, 02:34 PMaway - #10
hanzo 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$1,963 | POWERFUL
####ing moron
 02-25-2012, 05:55 PMaway - #11
Kontrast0 37 heat pts37

d 
space
$22,795 | POWERFUL
white ppl
 02-25-2012, 09:58 PMonline - #12
S1xth 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,468 | 5518505
this guy was on TLC networks "Most Extreme Christmas Lights" special a few years back (they air it every december)..he lives with his parents still and believes he is an artist..bottom line is the dude is a ####in nut case that blows his parents money on transforming they're home into a weird light display costing upwards of 10's of thousands of dollars in light bills each year.

What a waste of life.
 02-26-2012, 10:50 AMaway - #13
Questheghost 

d 
space
$4 | 0
Damn Pyro's

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
BOX Manny Pacquiao vs Chris Algieri[11-22-14][HBO-PPV]
631 comments
NBA barkleys response to cousins "he can't whoop my ass"
54 comments
NBA LeQueef With Monster Rebound
65 comments
  Jay Z Won :wadedatass:
New reply 5 minutes ago - 64 comments - by sigNN
 Image(s) inside Look At This Fine Lil Thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New reply 48 minutes ago - 59 comments - by tokinjohn
 Image(s) inside Bow Wow Blasts 'black Folks' & “the Homies Just Dr...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 88 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NBA Can The Problem Actually Be Lebron?
New reply 1 hour ago - 80 comments - by tygamann1
 Image(s) inside Quavo Got Two Brand New Yrn Chains
New reply 23 minutes ago - 184 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Migos & Fans Response To Dc Goons For Doing The In...
New reply 3 hours ago - 103 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Image(s) inside Janice Dickinson Submits A 1982 Photo Of Bill Cosby In...
New reply 42 minutes ago - 118 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NFL Aaron Rodgers Is On Another Level. Literally. (pro Foo...
New reply 3 hours ago - 101 comments - by EGO

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,808 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.