This is BX @ Boxden.com

Microsoft: Xbox 360 is now an entertainment console

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Microsoft: Xbox 360 is now an entertainment console
 02-14-2013, 11:22 PMaway - #21
Y.G. 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$22,574 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TanstA!
yet in order to access netflix (a service you pay for already) you need to have Xbox Gold.... nice work greedbox.

Can't even seamlessly attach Flash drives and externals without it asking to reformat or stream movies and shows off file sharing links through the browser.

360 is better for gaming, Worse for entertainment.
Did you ever stop and think that maybe since the browser is strictly HTML5 that it can't play Flash videos? No different than Chrome on Android.
 02-15-2013, 12:38 AMonline - #22
GangGreenKush|M 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$21,621 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Did you ever stop and think that maybe since the browser is strictly HTML5 that it can't play Flash videos? No different than Chrome on Android.
Flash videos?

I'm talking about being able to stream an actual movie file as opposed to waiting and having it download... instead it streams directly from the file sharing site like say google.com.
 02-15-2013, 02:45 AMaway - #23
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

d 
space
$8,283 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Soraci7
M$ really has turned into the GOP of console brands
yeah man all the gamers that built that !! are gone and it looks like these new !!s are gonna run what took the founders 2 generations to build into the ground in one....

it all bad because I'm if they just talked about what they were doing with the new box alot of people would be at ease but the moment they announce the nextbox its goona cut into 360 sales so they gotta sit on their hands....

they need to....

- Fire and blackball Kuda tsunoda

- Take the boot off of Rare and let them develop WHAT THEY WANT TO

- sit down with Denis dyak figure out what went wrong with Too human and then fix it in the second

- Build with Remedy studios and go all in with Alan wake 2 to make sure its a commercial as well as critical success

- go to Itigaki and purchase Valhalla studio's like they should have done with team ninja

- Beg peter moore to come back and seamus blackly to come back

- Beg the Doctors of Bioware to come back to the industry and finance them with their own studio under Micrsoft

- Beg Cliify to come back and offer him his own studio and the liberty to develop what he wants

- address their install base thanking them for their continue support since the first xbox and reassuring them that hardcore gaming in still high on their list for xbox 720

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-15-2013 at 02:47 AM..
 02-15-2013, 04:57 AMaway - #24
Soraci7 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$13,205 | POWERFUL
To be honest, I really don't think they give a !! anymore. Now that they arrived this gen and the premature console release worked(w/knowing hardware failure) to create strong install base, they will just pour money into some new studio like they did with 343 after Bungie bounced.

Halo 4 sold great for M$, what the !! do they care. Like I've said, they are becoming the capcom of consoles & if they continue to go this route it will be sad because 360 started off as one hell of a console.

I bought another 360 last may but sold it after a few months, just didnt have the same feel anymore. I'll wait and see what new games arrive for the 720, but no substantial new ips outside of Cliff B'less gears and 343 Halo 5 = no buy for me.
 02-15-2013, 09:12 AMaway - #25
cold_young_thug 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$5,624 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DarkSidesHero
No idea what you mean by that...

But I bet

Once the new Xbox comes out expect MS to forget about it.
When the PS4 drops Sony will continue to build the PS3.

stfu fanboy, If by support you mean there will be games to still be made for it then yes, but if u think ps3 will get any real attention once the ps4 comes out, ur just stupid.

Last edited by cold_young_thug; 02-15-2013 at 11:44 PM..
 02-15-2013, 01:45 PMaway - #26
WMYakballzWM 4 heat pts

d 
space
$3,439 | 0
so its an entertainment system and the best gaming system? i dont see whats wrong with that.
 02-15-2013, 02:04 PMaway - #27
Y.G. 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$22,574 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TanstA!
Flash videos?

I'm talking about being able to stream an actual movie file as opposed to waiting and having it download... instead it streams directly from the file sharing site like say google.com.
Those sites use Flash to stream the videos dude. That was my point.
 02-15-2013, 02:17 PMaway - #28
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

d 
space
$8,283 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Soraci7
To be honest, I really don't think they give a !! anymore. Now that they arrived this gen and the premature console release worked(w/knowing hardware failure) to create strong install base, they will just pour money into some new studio like they did with 343 after Bungie bounced.

Halo 4 sold great for M$, what the !! do they care. Like I've said, they are becoming the capcom of consoles & if they continue to go this route it will be sad because 360 started off as one hell of a console.

I bought another 360 last may but sold it after a few months, just didnt have the same feel anymore. I'll wait and see what new games arrive for the 720, but no substantial new ips outside of Cliff B'less gears and 343 Halo 5 = no buy for me.
Yeah I'm starting to feel the same way I think and its !!ed up cause I been riding with Xbox since the beginning, I like the idea they were coming with and they freed a lot of the industry from the repetitive influence the Japanese market had on gaming I'll always love Xbox for that so many classic matches on xbl.....
I'm cool gears and ima always wanna play halo but they have to know they gotta come hard if they wanna stay up its TOO MANY people saying it all over the industry feel like m$ is slacking they gotta step up I'm will to give them the benifit of the doubt though...

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
60 comments
NBA James Dolan BLOCKING Phil Jackson from firing Knicks per..
54 comments
NBA Tim Donaghy: NBA has told refs to give Nets calls over R..
53 comments
 Image(s) inside The Real Nike Re Stock In The Next 10 Days
New reply 20 seconds ago - 138 comments - by donmagic901
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 6 minutes ago - 73 comments - by AngOmusic93
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 142 comments - by JordanWest86
 Video inside Scarface - No Problem (official Music Video)
New reply 17 minutes ago - 56 comments - by SM
 Image(s) inside Apr 22 - A New Study Shows What The Job Market Will Lo...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 67 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  Apr 22 - Close To 50 Shot Over Easter Weekend In Chicago
New reply 19 minutes ago - 54 comments - by tdnupe3
 NBA Woj: Turner And Stephenson Fist Fought Right Before Pl...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 64 comments - by 44wade
 NBA Lakers Sg Kobe Bryant Returns To The Court
New reply 24 minutes ago - 54 comments - by ReggieA

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,647 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.