This is BX @ Boxden.com

Madden 13 Ultimate Team Appreciation Thread

Madden 13 Ultimate Team Appreciation Thread
 09-05-2012, 01:35 PMaway - #81
notoriousthugzz 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$16,243 | POWERFUL
Maybe i will sit on the coins and wait til they put some more legwnds or top rated ones in
 09-07-2012, 06:53 AMaway - #82
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$10,519 | POWERFUL
i bought Lawerence "i dont check id" Taylor yesterday 97 version for 18k

99 version is selling forca 100... i will buy him this weekend if i sell enough cards
 09-07-2012, 08:06 AMaway - #83
Superboy504 6 heat pts

d 
space
$2,328 | 6547718
I dont really believe in putting real money into this because it takes the fun out of it. Its like you are cheating to get a super team. The journey is half the fun!! So far, the only good people on my team is Cam Newton (of course), Vince L @ coach, SOMEHOW I picked up Arian Foster, John Laurinaitis, Gronkowski, Santana Moss, Brandon Banks, Big Ben, and Quinton Coples. I REALLY want a Steven Jackson card. But I'm going to keep playing until my opportunity comes to get him. I can use a good FB too. Also I want to build my defense up.
 09-07-2012, 09:12 AMaway - #84

d 
space
$10,519 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Superboy504
I dont really believe in putting real money into this because it takes the fun out of it. Its like you are cheating to get a super team. The journey is half the fun!! So far, the only good people on my team is Cam Newton (of course), Vince L @ coach, SOMEHOW I picked up Arian Foster, John Laurinaitis, Gronkowski, Santana Moss, Brandon Banks, Big Ben, and Quinton Coples. I REALLY want a Steven Jackson card. But I'm going to keep playing until my opportunity comes to get him. I can use a good FB too. Also I want to build my defense up.
you cant pay for coins, i used coins to build a majority of my tean. and you cant get the cards i hVe with out putting a little bit of cash into my team. being that i payed less then 3 dollars for madden i put some money into my team and it was worth it.

had you not thrown a minor shot my way i would of gave you that steven jackson and a good fb card for free ill just let you find it on your own i guess
 09-07-2012, 10:23 AMaway - #85
Superboy504 6 heat pts

d 
space
$2,328 | 6547718
Originally Posted by Infamous2o1x
you cant pay for coins, i used coins to build a majority of my tean. and you cant get the cards i hVe with out putting a little bit of cash into my team. being that i payed less then 3 dollars for madden i put some money into my team and it was worth it.

had you not thrown a minor shot my way i would of gave you that steven jackson and a good fb card for free ill just let you find it on your own i guess
First off, I didn't or don't mean to disrespect anybody. For whoever took it that way, I apologize. We just have our own ways of playing the game I guess. I enjoy playing the game without spending money because when you finally get what you want, it feels better.
 09-07-2012, 10:31 AMaway - #86
JackMeHoff 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$2,469 | POWERFUL
Can someone tell me how to do those "Collections" challenges?

I see All of the Week 1 matches but i dont know how to play them.

Also, I see 88 Available, and 0 completed. But i dont know how to complete em
 09-07-2012, 10:39 AMaway - #87
Ham Rove 1993 heat pts1993

d 
space
$36,569 | POWERFUL
Various retailers secured two legends to offer as pre-order exclusives for Madden NFL 13. Now eight of those legends that were being held back have been unlocked for all to use in both “Online” and “Offline” Connected Careers.

•Coaches: Joe Gibbs, Tom Landry, di#k Vermeil, Bill Walsh
•Players: Jerry Rice, Marshall Faulk, John Elway, Lawrence Taylor

Barry Sanders and John Madden are the two which remain locked for the time being. They are scheduled to be made available late this month.
heads up for everyone. if someone has ps3 add me C-town_legend
 09-07-2012, 10:43 AMaway - #88
Hovi Bryant 233 heat pts233

d 
space
$19,237 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JackMeHoff
Can someone tell me how to do those "Collections" challenges?

I see All of the Week 1 matches but i dont know how to play them.

Also, I see 88 Available, and 0 completed. But i dont know how to complete em
You have to put the cards in your active roster. Then from there you have to put them in your pending collection.

Then go to the collection area and dump the cards. Tedious ####.
 09-07-2012, 11:00 AMaway - #89

d 
space
$10,519 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Superboy504
First off, I didn't or don't mean to disrespect anybody. For whoever took it that way, I apologize. We just have our own ways of playing the game I guess. I enjoy playing the game without spending money because when you finally get what you want, it feels better.
last year i would of agreed with you... this year? they made it hard as #### to get your coins up unless you know how to work the system. plus no matter how good your tean gets it cant compete with a tean like mine imo. unless of course your alot better then me but i know how to play so idk by the time you get those cards madden 14 will be out dude... like i said i put money into it due to practically getting the retail copy for free. last year k built a 98 team really freaking easy with just coins

Originally Posted by Hovi Bryant
You have to put the cards in your active roster. Then from there you have to put them in your pending collection.

Then go to the collection area and dump the cards. Tedious ####.
he aint kidding, it will p#ss you off after a while... sadly thats what im spending later doing. i want to get as many in collection as possible so i can collect the coins and either buy : LT 99, Sharpe 99, or a key card that i need.
 09-07-2012, 11:24 AMaway - #90
Superboy504 6 heat pts

d 
space
$2,328 | 6547718
last year i would of agreed with you... this year? they made it hard as #### to get your coins up unless you know how to work the system. plus no matter how good your tean gets it cant compete with a tean like mine imo. unless of course your alot better then me but i know how to play so idk by the time you get those cards madden 14 will be out dude... like i said i put money into it due to practically getting the retail copy for free. last year k built a 98 team really freaking easy with just coins

he aint kidding, it will p#ss you off after a while... sadly thats what im spending later doing. i want to get as many in collection as possible so i can collect the coins and either buy : LT 99, Sharpe 99, or a key card that i need.
I see your point. Nobody wants to wait 6 month to a year to get the team they want. It'll take too long. It still wont hurt to get SOME cards by yourself though. Like I just said, working to get what you want is half the fun. Think about it like this.... Say if you were playing NBA 2K superstar mode and they gave you the PERFECT player. Building the player up game after game gets him better and most importantly, you can watch him grow and watch his game step up every game. BUT..... You kind of convinced me just now to spend a few bucks. Nobody wants to wait almost until NEXT August to get the perfect team. EA Sports find all kinds of ways to get our money huh? lol. If you didn't drop that $60 on the game, they'll make you buy upgrades and other ####. lol.

Last edited by Superboy504; 09-07-2012 at 11:40 AM..
 09-07-2012, 12:41 PMaway - #91

d 
space
$16,243 | POWERFUL
I havent really played much mut the last few days. Couple of my leagues started up and got tired of plating cpu. Gonna wait til the next top rated cards come in and buy the 10 gold pack
 09-08-2012, 05:33 AMaway - #92

d 
space
$10,519 | POWERFUL
jon Mackey 99 te for 8k on auction block while others cost 15-30 grand... copped

cant be covered...

i was down by 4 points with 1 minute 38 seconds and drove from the 2 yard line with 1 timeout to win the game

thought i was gonna get hate messages but the kid actually sent me some props and was humbled. He asked me for a rematch told him i would tomorrow (today) but he needs to come at me with more then them soft a$s screen plays he runs every 3rd down. he didnt write back he was locked down after half time but his defense was pretty good... til it mattered most
 09-09-2012, 09:45 AMaway - #93
JackMeHoff 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$2,469 | POWERFUL
How do I increase the difficulty for "Solo Challenges"? its stuck on rookie or pro.
 09-09-2012, 11:12 AMaway - #94

d 
space
$10,519 | POWERFUL
How do I increase the difficulty for "Solo Challenges"? its stuck on rookie or pro.
its on pro til week 9 then it goes up. ive only played 2 seasons of it, it is boring slaughtering the cpu
 09-09-2012, 12:58 PMaway - #95
mhurricane266 

d 
space
$1,522 | 6444235
its on pro til week 9 then it goes up. ive only played 2 seasons of it, it is boring slaughtering the cpu
It really is but it's the best way to get coins right now till I can finish some collections. Is the best thing to do is flip legend cards for some extra coins? If so which are the best to do it? I have no idea how people are at 100k coins already that don't spend cash on the mode
 09-09-2012, 03:17 PMaway - #96
Kingpin 313 63 heat pts63

d 
space
$13,651 | POWERFUL
My team a 95 overall now
 09-09-2012, 03:18 PMaway - #97
Kingpin 313 63 heat pts63

d 
space
$13,651 | POWERFUL
Do the last 3 legand challenges I bet you will be saying they to hard
 09-09-2012, 04:35 PMaway - #98

d 
space
$16,243 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mhurricane266
It really is but it's the best way to get coins right now till I can finish some collections. Is the best thing to do is flip legend cards for some extra coins? If so which are the best to do it? I have no idea how people are at 100k coins already that don't spend cash on the mode
i hit 100k last night from grinding out solo challenges.

I did 4 seasons and like 10 preseasons.. I'm usually doing other #### and just pressing A. Like yesterday, I watched 4 episodes of breaking bad while doing solo challenges.. you dont even have to try its so easy.

So I ended up buying the 3 legend packs and got 3 QBS 96 Aikman, 95 Moon, 92 Otto Graham. Threw the Moon in my collection, graham on the block for like 4k, and not sure what to do with aikman. I saw a bunch of the lower aikmans going for like 15-20k on block but didnt see any 96.. was thinking about putting it up for 50k and hoping i get lucky.
 09-10-2012, 01:41 AMaway - #99
bluehefner96 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,200 | 12758141
I just need at least a 92 OVR Deion Sanders so I can start up a Connected Career with him.

Anybody selling any for a good price? Also willing to trade a card or two. Got an 89 Matt Schaub, 95 Otto Smith, 83 Mario Manningham. All I can think of off top. Just started today.
 09-10-2012, 01:44 AMaway - #100
bluehefner96 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,200 | 12758141
i wouldntndo the 3 legend pack if i was you... id do the 24 all pro packs yo.

if your gonna buy legends id wait a lil while

ill sell you some legends cheap and i mean cheap like 5grand ....

joe montana 95
Troy Aikman 96
Emmit Smith 92/96
Ronnie Lott (94,92)

i forget who else i have. reason i say chill with the legends is theycare gonna put new ones in soon like LT and barry Sanders , Jerry Rice etc and when they drop and become hard to get you might end up pulling 99 sanders or young.

im not doing anymore head to head games til i do atleast another 4 teams solo challenges. im trying to get my money up so i can buy a 99 sharp and possibly another deion
I'd love to get that Troy Aik off you for 5000. If you don't have him anymore, let me know who else you have, and pm me, asap.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  12 Minutes of Xbox One Exclusive Sunset Overdrive’s Ga..
50 comments
OT Heartbroken Lolo Jones wanted to silence her ha..
54 comments
NBA Former NBA Player Rex Chapman Arrested For Stealing From..
73 comments
  Luda Vs T.i. Can We All Admit That Tip Won The War?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Quddus
  Unconfirmed Theories/opinions/rumors In Hip Hop You Pe...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 133 comments - by True Sinister
 NBA Tyson Chandler Says Character Allegations Wrong
New reply 7 minutes ago - 60 comments - by Tha Truth
 Article inside Keyshia Cole Beat Up Girl In Birdman's Condo
New reply 17 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Dray
 NBA Chris Paul Cried In Locker Room After Game 5 Loss To Okc
New reply 12 minutes ago - 59 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
  Kanye Lost: Kim K Nud3s Leaked On Twitter
New reply 24 minutes ago - 177 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside Sep 19 - Watch California Dry Up Right Before Your Eye...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 72 comments - by cheenz
 Image(s) inside Chiwire: Mubu Out Here Tellin
New reply 26 minutes ago - 80 comments - by NoLastName

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.