This is BX @ Boxden.com


Madden 13 Ultimate Team Appreciation Thread


 Madden 13 Ultimate Team Appreciation Thread
 09-02-2012, 07:17 AMaway - #61
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$505 | POWERFUL
^agreed.. i did that solo cheifs challenge.. no bull####. prob the hardest game of madden ive grinded out. lol All Madden CPU aiint no joke.

that 99 steve young is my pride and joy. lol ebay cats selling that 99 steve young for 60-100 bucks.

i could make back everything i spent so far on all my rare cards on ebay lol
 09-02-2012, 07:47 AMonline - #62
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,143 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PimPtasicPat
^agreed.. i did that solo cheifs challenge.. no bull####. prob the hardest game of madden ive grinded out. lol All Madden CPU aiint no joke.

that 99 steve young is my pride and joy. lol ebay cats selling that 99 steve young for 60-100 bucks.

i could make back everything i spent so far on all my rare cards on ebay lol
them chiefs on all madden are gonna get a a$swhooping this weekend which one do i gotta beat to get the dieon keycard?

do you have a dieon by the way? if so which one?
 09-02-2012, 07:55 AMaway - #63
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$505 | POWERFUL
Them Solo Challenges for the legendary cards havent given me a keycard. thats for damn sure. not that i have gotten. i got 99 1 star deion, and 92 deion
 09-02-2012, 08:08 AMonline - #64
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,143 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PimPtasicPat
Them Solo Challenges for the legendary cards havent given me a keycard. thats for damn sure. not that i have gotten. i got 99 1 star deion, and 92 deion
no i think they are in the season challenges. idk i gotta look that up which im going to do right now
 09-02-2012, 12:59 PMonline - #65
Hovi Bryant 228 heat pts228

  d 
space
$18,186 | POWERFUL
That challenge against the Falcons is some bull####. Are some of these challenges on All Madden? I have guys wide open dropping passes. It's amazing.
 09-02-2012, 01:06 PMaway - #66
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$505 | POWERFUL
ya.. the last few are.. when you throw you cant have that joystick up to run upfield.. they will drop it every ####ing time. you kind of have to go and grab the balls yourself. (no homo)
 09-02-2012, 08:30 PMaway - #67
Based_One 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$6,910 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Infamous2o1x
you get it from doing the solo challenges which one did you do to get the injured joe montana card to put in the steve young collection?

i got 99 steve young and im 1 card away from turning 99 dieon sanders into lockdown deion sanders

ill have a 2 star young soon enough... im straight with regular 99 young... he is a beast!
i've played against lockdown deion....#### that ni##a
 09-02-2012, 08:31 PMaway - #68
Based_One 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$6,910 | POWERFUL
who can explain this Cruz coin up #### just for having him I get the bonus if he scores some TD's
 09-02-2012, 08:47 PMaway - #69
Fresh_Prince 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$8,937 | POWERFUL
Yo so I decided to actually start this MUT ####....doing the Lombardi Challenge, I chose to receive and took that #### to the house. First KR for me in a long a$s time
 09-02-2012, 09:03 PMaway - #70
jskill1 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$1,223 | 9819431
I now have 1001 Madden cards

Madden 13 Ultimate Team: 800 MS points Winner and How many cards do I have total? - YouTube

 09-03-2012, 10:38 AMonline - #71
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,143 | POWERFUL
walter 99 can not be stopped! you just truck over anyone who has no help over the top.

this #### is too much fun just trucking people 1 on 1 and if they aint got no safety help its 6 points all day :succes:

dont be trying to put no 8 men in the box on me
 09-04-2012, 10:51 AMaway - #72
JustTheFacts 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$553 | 3110299
Madden 13 | Ultimate Team [Episode 2] - YouTube
 09-04-2012, 07:02 PMaway - #73
notoriousthugzz 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$16,135 | POWERFUL
Just opened my 4th key pack and got my 2nd ####in scott wells

anyone know what the card is you get for completing the team collections? it better not be those elite 99 coach cards i saw
 09-04-2012, 07:26 PMonline - #74
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,143 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by notoriousthugzz
Just opened my 4th key pack and got my 2nd ####in scott wells

anyone know what the card is you get for completing the team collections? it better not be those elite 99 coach cards i saw
no you get those elite coaches in legend packs so no need to worry about that

i've only unlocked 2 key cards and neither have been what im looking for but i just throw them in the collection. there is so many cards needed for 1 collection, its pretty frustrating.

i have had alot of coins but i always end up spending them on another player for my team instead of saving up to buy that 24 all pro pack

i had 95k and i blew it on 99 walter peyton and 99 woodson , great additions to my team dont get me wrong but i should of got the packs added to the collections and bought them later.

these solo missions are boring as hell, i do them in hopes i get a steve young or dieon key card , still hasnt happen yet
 09-04-2012, 07:29 PMaway - #75
notoriousthugzz 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$16,135 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Infamous2o1x
no you get those elite coaches in legend packs so no need to worry about that

i've only unlocked 2 key cards and neither have been what im looking for but i just throw them in the collection. there is so many cards needed for 1 collection, its pretty frustrating.

i have had alot of coins but i always end up spending them on another player for my team instead of saving up to buy that 24 all pro pack

i had 95k and i blew it on 99 walter peyton and 99 woodson , great additions to my team dont get me wrong but i should of got the packs added to the collections and bought them later.

these solo missions are boring as hell, i do them in hopes i get a steve young or dieon key card , still hasnt happen yet
yeah they are mad boring. im up to 80k though can almost get that 3 legend pack. i just started selling off a few small cards here and there to try and get there faster im trying to use some ####in legends my team is so a$s right now
 09-04-2012, 10:23 PMaway - #76
Based_One 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$6,910 | POWERFUL
#### the last three game of the regular season challenges computer be on straight bull####
 09-05-2012, 06:09 AMonline - #77
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,143 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by notoriousthugzz
yeah they are mad boring. im up to 80k though can almost get that 3 legend pack. i just started selling off a few small cards here and there to try and get there faster im trying to use some ####in legends my team is so a$s right now
i wouldntndo the 3 legend pack if i was you... id do the 24 all pro packs yo.

if your gonna buy legends id wait a lil while

ill sell you some legends cheap and i mean cheap like 5grand ....

joe montana 95
Troy Aikman 96
Emmit Smith 92/96
Ronnie Lott (94,92)

i forget who else i have. reason i say chill with the legends is theycare gonna put new ones in soon like LT and barry Sanders , Jerry Rice etc and when they drop and become hard to get you might end up pulling 99 sanders or young.

im not doing anymore head to head games til i do atleast another 4 teams solo challenges. im trying to get my money up so i can buy a 99 sharp and possibly another deion
 09-05-2012, 06:44 AMaway - #78
Ham Rove 1956 heat pts1956

  d 
space
$35,899 | POWERFUL
yeah this mode is pretty cool, been k!lling dudes with barry sanders lol
 09-05-2012, 10:32 AMonline - #79
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,143 | POWERFUL
anyone got a team of 91 or higher and want to step to my squad?

come get stepped on 4 pm eastern send that challenge

dont look at my roster , it will scare you
 09-05-2012, 01:35 PMaway - #80
notoriousthugzz 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$16,135 | POWERFUL
Appreciate the advice but i aint saving up for that 24 pack #### gonna take a month
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Justin Blackmon Arrest Video - "This Is Gonna Be a Big D..
58 comments
MLB Happy Birthday To The Greatest Baseball Player Who Ever ..
52 comments
NBA Anthony Davis Putting On That Weight (pic)
66 comments
 Image(s) inside Chief Keef Sosa Glo In The 2st Grade
New reply 34 seconds ago - 75 comments - by inetol
  Never Sh-t On Your Lunch Break
New reply 5 minutes ago - 66 comments - by unwittyname2002
 NBA Sources: They About To Get Stephen A Smith Out Of Here
New reply 54 seconds ago - 175 comments - by 44wade
 NBA Ray Allen Leaning Toward Signing With The Cavaliers
New reply 5 minutes ago - 98 comments - by Machiavelli
 Image(s) inside How Smart Are You Bx Niggas!
New reply 1 minute ago - 69 comments - by kingdavid22
  Jul 24 - The Top 10 Most Happy And Un-happy Cities In ...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 97 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  French Montana: "all Lyrical Rappers I Know Are B...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 90 comments - by reelife
 NFL How Good Can Gerhart Be?
New reply 13 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Fras1788

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following and 4 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.