Madden 13 Ultimate Team Appreciation Thread

Madden 13 Ultimate Team Appreciation Thread
 08-31-2012, 05:39 PMaway - #41
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

d 
space
$505 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by shortz
yo..what happens if a contract expires on a card....

also how do u buy packs i had like 4000 coins...n couldnt find any place to spend them on packs except to buy single cards on the auction place
On the madden ultimate team home page look where it says Store, Auction, and Trade Block
. Hit Store, Then toggle over right using the right thumb stick.. It will tell you how much each pack is, or how much the bundle is...

the contracts pretty much, keep your player usable on your team for playing online.. if there is no contracts, you can add them buy viewing your active cards, and hitting the RB button on the controller.. pick your player,and the amount of contracts you want.
 08-31-2012, 05:51 PMaway - #42
iCON216 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$7,630 | POWERFUL

Special edition versions of five Top Rated players are dropping into Legend and All Pro packs tomorrow (9/1) at 6AM ET for 48hrs only! RG3, Peyton Manning, Marshawn Lynch, DeSean Jackson...

... and this beast Patrick Willis.

08-31-2012, 05:52 PMaway - #43
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

d 
space
$505 | POWERFUL
Dope!!! Good looks icon
 08-31-2012, 06:07 PMaway - #44
shortz 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$5,048 | 18667248
Originally Posted by PimPtasicPat
On the madden ultimate team home page look where it says Store, Auction, and Trade Block
. Hit Store, Then toggle over right using the right thumb stick.. It will tell you how much each pack is, or how much the bundle is...

the contracts pretty much, keep your player usable on your team for playing online.. if there is no contracts, you can add them buy viewing your active cards, and hitting the RB button on the controller.. pick your player,and the amount of contracts you want.
ya it only shows packs that actually cost xbox live points...
 08-31-2012, 06:11 PMaway - #45
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

d 
space
$505 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by shortz
ya it only shows packs that actually cost xbox live points...
says coins if you go into it
 08-31-2012, 06:18 PMaway - #46
shortz 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$5,048 | 18667248
ya it shows i can buy single cards but there all garbage.....
 08-31-2012, 08:43 PMaway - #47
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts

d 
space
$549 | 3050154
I have hit 20,000 coins twice already just off of Buying and selling cards and playing 3 legendary challenges , 4 preseason games and 4 online matches and I got a pretty decent 85 rated team so far.....
 08-31-2012, 10:06 PMonline - #48
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$10,334 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by notoriousthugzz
man #### yall im out here grindin 600 coin games and yall got mad legends
i paid $2.88 for madden in cash when i bought it due to the gamestop gift card i been holding down for a while. after trading in the old games i invested in my team so its like i just paid for madden without thengift card i

and im broke as hell on MUT im only sitting on like 16k i could of had Steve Young for alot cheaper then its worth if i had more coins i need to sell more gold cards. no one buys my legends i even had a few up there cheap.

i was selling 92 irvin and emmit smith for like 10-15 each. and these collections suk this year with needing 35 cards to gain a team collection. also when you bacj out of one collection it brings you alway back to the other screen its annoying
 09-01-2012, 09:08 AMaway - #49
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

d 
space
$505 | POWERFUL
well they have the key card and the coach in it.. so its actually 30 just like last year.. they just combined collection...

anybody glad they got rid of glitch bidding?
 09-01-2012, 09:16 AMaway - #50
K i n g R 926 

d 
space
$3,056 | POWERFUL
Fifa ut >>>>
 09-01-2012, 10:05 AMonline - #51

d 
space
$10,334 | POWERFUL
well they have the key card and the coach in it.. so its actually 30 just like last year.. they just combined collection...

anybody glad they got rid of glitch bidding?
pretty sure people still do that

Originally Posted by K i n g R 926
Fifa ut >>>>
soccer sucks but the video game is hot but id rather play madden mut ... great trolling post though dude
 09-01-2012, 10:09 AMaway - #52
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

d 
space
$505 | POWERFUL
coming into a Madden Appreciation thread to appreciate fifa. k!ll yaself
Fifa ut >>>>
 09-01-2012, 10:13 AMonline - #53

d 
space
$10,334 | POWERFUL
coming into a Madden Appreciation thread to appreciate fifa. k!ll yaself
word
 09-01-2012, 12:48 PMaway - #54
notoriousthugzz 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$16,164 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Infamous2o1x
i paid $2.88 for madden in cash when i bought it due to the gamestop gift card i been holding down for a while. after trading in the old games i invested in my team so its like i just paid for madden without thengift card i

and im broke as hell on MUT im only sitting on like 16k i could of had Steve Young for alot cheaper then its worth if i had more coins i need to sell more gold cards. no one buys my legends i even had a few up there cheap.

i was selling 92 irvin and emmit smith for like 10-15 each. and these collections suk this year with needing 35 cards to gain a team collection. also when you bacj out of one collection it brings you alway back to the other screen its annoying
lol i aint hating it just sucks playing dozens of these ####in cpu challenge games and still having nothing to show for it

by next weekend i should be good though and actually able to play other cats instead of these boring a$s solo challenges... the 2 min ones are on pro u can literally just hit a and let the computer run the ball and play defense for you and still win... then once it gets to 4 mins it feels like all pro.., u gotta actually play.
 09-01-2012, 01:45 PMaway - #55
K i n g R 926 

d 
space
$3,056 | POWERFUL
I've played all the major ultimate teams for the past few years and most people would agree FIFA > madden . Imo the legends for madden ruin it. Game hasn't been out a full week yet and every team you play online is 85 and up. Everyone has multiple legends. All the price packs got jacked up. Coins are harder to come by and.when your contracts run out and you don't have coins for them you will end up spending real money to keep up. No real time auctions. Can't even look at stats for your players. I could go on about how FIFAs UT is superior to madden. #### even NHL UT > madden.
 09-01-2012, 01:47 PMonline - #56
Hovi Bryant 231 heat pts231

d 
space
$18,990 | POWERFUL
I played 2 games with a ####ty team. Dropped like 30 bucks and now have a team full of legends. That #### seems really wack to me. Quality cards should have a higher amount of rarity IMO.

My 4th best WR is Santonio Holmes...

I have 2 Deion Sanders.

How ####ing fair is that?
 09-01-2012, 02:18 PMaway - #57
notoriousthugzz 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$16,164 | POWERFUL
I've played all the major ultimate teams for the past few years and most people would agree FIFA > madden . Imo the legends for madden ruin it. Game hasn't been out a full week yet and every team you play online is 85 and up. Everyone has multiple legends. All the price packs got jacked up. Coins are harder to come by and.when your contracts run out and you don't have coins for them you will end up spending real money to keep up. No real time auctions. Can't even look at stats for your players. I could go on about how FIFAs UT is superior to madden. #### even NHL UT > madden.
I agree/disagree with some points.

I played Fifa UT last year and even with 24 gold packs for preordering my team was ####. My best card was an 87 thiago silva and all of my forwards were no higher than like a 79. Playing games got you #### for coins and there were no collections from what I saw. With that said I am going to give it another shot this year with the 24 packs but even then I can only use 4 per month so I don't see how you get your collection up without spending money.

Last year's UT for madden was a lot better. The collections were smaller and gave you more coins. Also you could resell gold cards you didnt need for 750.. and i think gold packs were only 6k last year... basically they just made it a lot tougher this year without spending money. Also when your dudes run out you can buy replacement players for 1 coin at each position, 3 times max. I've been doing this and grinding out the solo challenges. I don't have much yet, but over 50k coins. In a week I should be looking a lot better.. some people just have no patience... the game just came out I'm cool with it taking a month or so to get a stacked team for free.

Ultimately I feel like this year's UT took 1 step forward with the solo challenges but two steps back with the way its designed and the value of cards/packs and collections.

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 09-01-2012 at 02:21 PM..
 09-02-2012, 06:23 AMonline - #58

d 
space
$10,334 | POWERFUL
my team is complete well until they drop those LT cards atleast

i hate when other 93-98 teams back out of the matchup screen. your team is great why you running. man up and stop looking for lower ranked teams.
i find it funny mangold is selling anywhere from 15k to 30k
 09-02-2012, 06:33 AMaway - #59
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

d 
space
$505 | POWERFUL
ive probably pulled no bull#### close to 100 packs so far. not 1 mangold..

however.. im one card away from getting that 2 star steve young

just dont know how to ####ing get it lol trying to catch him on the trade block.
 09-02-2012, 06:51 AMonline - #60

d 
space
$10,334 | POWERFUL
ive probably pulled no bull#### close to 100 packs so far. not 1 mangold..

however.. im one card away from getting that 2 star steve young

just dont know how to ####ing get it lol trying to catch him on the trade block.
you get it from doing the solo challenges which one did you do to get the injured joe montana card to put in the steve young collection?

i got 99 steve young and im 1 card away from turning 99 dieon sanders into lockdown deion sanders

ill have a 2 star young soon enough... im straight with regular 99 young... he is a beast!

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL 2ND Annual BXSC NFL Pick Em Challenge Week 1 Picks!!!!!
115 comments
NBA Minnesota Timberwolves to send Luc Mbah a Moute, Alexey ..
59 comments
NBA *Godly* Kobe hits 6 game winners in 1 season 2009-2010 F..
68 comments
 NBA Kd's Rep Has Informed Nike Of The $265m+ Deal Frm Ua, ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 60 comments - by nastii_nigga
 Image(s) inside The Division Xbox One Demo At Gamescom Impression: Not...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 79 comments - by Pleasure Boy
 Video inside The Breakfast Club Ethers Floyd Mayweather As He Strug...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 315 comments - by MajorD
 Image(s) inside Biggie’s Son Denies He’s Gay, Hints That He "gets...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 71 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
  Aug 20 - Boy, 9 In Chicago Shot To Death
New reply 3 minutes ago - 112 comments - by GLOCKN SKIMASK
 Video inside Soulja Boy Message To Gillie Da Kid "knock You Ou...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 76 comments - by akverse47
 NFL Nfl Rookie Mike Evans -- Insane Nightclub Brawl ... Th...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 84 comments - by Dray
 Video inside Floyd Mayweather Ethers Nelly & T.i. Says They're ...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 79 comments - by MajorD

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.