This is BX @ Boxden.com


Madden 13 Ultimate Team Appreciation Thread


 Madden 13 Ultimate Team Appreciation Thread
 08-31-2012, 05:21 AMonline - #21
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,497 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by notoriousthugzz


spread the wealth playboy

I finally finished the bears season and got a key pack and its one ####in card and its vincent jackson. I couldn't even figure out what its for.... i thought it was gonna be something for one of the two star legends
yo some people dont want to play the solo #### and might give you a great card for that key card before you collect it throw it on trade block and see what you'll get offered.

Ill hook you up after i figure out all the #### needed in the collections. i mainly have legends ... i bought the 10 pack yesterday... like i said it was worth it long story short my entire secondary is legendary reggie white on the end, 99 mike irvin is deadly ... my final pickup yesterday was walter payton who broke free on his first play on my team for like a 85yd td. Deion Sanders user pick on the 2 yard line taking it the house to seal the win yesterday had me suped last season it was impossible to get Deion and now i have 2 different versions and if i get the other 2 during trade i will have the best Deion card out after i pt them in collection. i got OT on the weekens but when Monday hits im gonna try to hustle that trade/auction block hard... there are suckers in there selling valuable cards for cheap as hell.

play them solo challenges get the money up and go shopping for cheap legends is key this year.
 08-31-2012, 05:36 AMaway - #22
shortz 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$5,052 | 18667249
hook me up with sum cards infamous...i bid on vernon davis i think i got him for 4300
 08-31-2012, 05:53 AMonline - #23
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,497 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by shortz
hook me up with sum cards infamous...i bid on vernon davis i think i got him for 4300
most of my good cards are already in collection already. i think i have a mike turner left and a TE but its not davis. ill have enough coins after a few of the unwanted legends i have sell. ill buy a few packs with the coins andnspread it out on the bx community when i get them.

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 08-31-2012 at 06:00 AM..
 08-31-2012, 06:18 AMonline - #24
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,497 | POWERFUL
whoever can find me a steve young 99 ill give up a joe montana or kurt warner plus another legend card ... i want that young so i can upgrade it to the 96 speed steve young
 08-31-2012, 08:27 AMaway - #25
notoriousthugzz 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$16,227 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Infamous2o1x
yo some people dont want to play the solo #### and might give you a great card for that key card before you collect it throw it on trade block and see what you'll get offered.

Ill hook you up after i figure out all the #### needed in the collections. i mainly have legends ... i bought the 10 pack yesterday... like i said it was worth it long story short my entire secondary is legendary reggie white on the end, 99 mike irvin is deadly ... my final pickup yesterday was walter payton who broke free on his first play on my team for like a 85yd td. Deion Sanders user pick on the 2 yard line taking it the house to seal the win yesterday had me suped last season it was impossible to get Deion and now i have 2 different versions and if i get the other 2 during trade i will have the best Deion card out after i pt them in collection. i got OT on the weekens but when Monday hits im gonna try to hustle that trade/auction block hard... there are suckers in there selling valuable cards for cheap as hell.

play them solo challenges get the money up and go shopping for cheap legends is key this year.
yea last night before I hopped off I was looking around the auction room.. IT felt like there were some steals when people were listing some legends for like 8k.. I was so close to buying the Falcons 92 Deion for 24k before I went to bed but I'm just gonna stick it out and get that legend 3 pack.
 08-31-2012, 08:57 AMaway - #26
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$507 | POWERFUL
Let's add each other on Xbox. We can do friend trades and what not..
Gamertag is : ThatDudeSully
 08-31-2012, 09:13 AMaway - #27
Honolulu Blue 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$15,498 | POWERFUL
I got RG3, AJ Green and Shannon Sharpe. Thats about it. I spent like $60 on MUT in Madden 11 and I won't be doing that ever again. Huge waste of $.
 08-31-2012, 09:26 AMaway - #28
iCON216 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$7,630 | POWERFUL
I got a solid team (87 overall). Irvin & Rice as my only legends right now. Refuse to use any real money. Didn't use any cash last year and still had a great 99 team.
 08-31-2012, 09:29 AMaway - #29
shortz 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$5,052 | 18667249
my gt is turftalk510
 08-31-2012, 09:32 AMonline - #30
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,497 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by notoriousthugzz
yea last night before I hopped off I was looking around the auction room.. IT felt like there were some steals when people were listing some legends for like 8k.. I was so close to buying the Falcons 92 Deion for 24k before I went to bed but I'm just gonna stick it out and get that legend 3 pack.
i got that deion card... its beastly. kick returns and punts >

Originally Posted by PimPtasicPat
Let's add each other on Xbox. We can do friend trades and what not..
Gamertag is : ThatDudeSully
what you got?
 08-31-2012, 10:21 AMaway - #31
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$507 | POWERFUL
over 400 cards in my reserve.. about 20 legends
 08-31-2012, 10:35 AMonline - #32
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,497 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PimPtasicPat
over 400 cards in my reserve.. about 20 legends
what legends you got... i got like 60 including coaches.
 08-31-2012, 11:37 AMaway - #33
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$507 | POWERFUL
QBS

99 Steve Young, 92 Steve Young, 95 Warren Moon, 92 Joe Montana

RB

96 Walter Payton, 92 Walter Payton

WR/TE

-99 Dave Casper, 92 Sharron Sharpe, 99 Michael Irving, 92 Michael Irving, 97 Kellen Winslow SR

Offensive Line

2x Gene Upshaw 97

Defensive Line

Reggie White 97, 2x Mean Joe Green 97

Defensive Backs

Rod Woodson 92, 2x di#k Lane 92, Rod Woodson 99, Ronnie Lott 99, Ronnie Lott 94, di#k Lane 99, Deon Sanders 92, 2x di#k Lane 97

Kickers

2x George Blanda 97

Coach

Vince Lombardi 99, Bill Bellick 99

Jerseys

Broncos, Oilers
 08-31-2012, 11:58 AMonline - #34
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,497 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PimPtasicPat
QBS

99 Steve Young, 92 Steve Young, 95 Warren Moon, 92 Joe Montana

RB

96 Walter Payton, 92 Walter Payton

WR/TE

-99 Dave Casper, 92 Sharron Sharpe, 99 Michael Irving, 92 Michael Irving, 97 Kellen Winslow SR

Offensive Line

2x Gene Upshaw 97

Defensive Line

Reggie White 97, 2x Mean Joe Green 97

Defensive Backs

Rod Woodson 92, 2x di#k Lane 92, Rod Woodson 99, Ronnie Lott 99, Ronnie Lott 94, di#k Lane 99, Deon Sanders 92, 2x di#k Lane 97

Kickers

2x George Blanda 97

Coach

Vince Lombardi 99, Bill Bellick 99

Jerseys

Broncos, Oilers

pm me your gamertag or post it here ill send you a party invite later. i didnt wven read your whole list sorry i stopped reading at steve young 99 i want that card badly was it in a legend pack or did you work the market¿ damn your lucky i got 2 steve youngs but the same card (97) i got like 3 different kurt warner's i think2 different joe montana's and a bunch of other cards.

my only legend i dont want to part with is 99 irvin but a deal can be worked in

ill give you my 99 warner and something else for young
 08-31-2012, 12:59 PMaway - #35
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$507 | POWERFUL
1st legendary pack i pulled had it.. lol i seen that #### and was like
 08-31-2012, 01:05 PMonline - #36
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,497 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PimPtasicPat
1st legendary pack i pulled had it.. lol i seen that #### and was like
i would of did the same #### i made that face when i pulled 99 irvin and 2 deion sanders back to back (not 99 but prime time is a beast anyway)

im guessing thats one card you dont want to trade if its off limits i dont blame you. thats the one i want too
 08-31-2012, 02:34 PMaway - #37
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$507 | POWERFUL
GT = ThatDudeSully

ill be on around 7pmish
99 young is my QB son!!!

i got some decent cards.. also alot of cards to complete the team packs
 08-31-2012, 04:21 PMaway - #38
notoriousthugzz 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$16,227 | POWERFUL
man #### yall im out here grindin 600 coin games and yall got mad legends
 08-31-2012, 05:30 PMaway - #39
shortz 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$5,052 | 18667249
yo..what happens if a contract expires on a card....

also how do u buy packs i had like 4000 coins...n couldnt find any place to spend them on packs except to buy single cards on the auction place
 08-31-2012, 05:32 PMaway - #40
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$507 | POWERFUL
for those who are interested.. check my first post on the 1st page. If any of yall are working the Uniforms/Stadiums.. I have trade options & needs on there.. just add me on XBL and send me a message asking which one you need.. ill update inventory regularly. just ask..

XBL Gamer Tag: ThatDudeSully
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Whats the BX "Player" verdict for Destiny?
77 comments
NFL FAIL: Raiders James Jones sums up the last 10 years of R..
54 comments
NBA Kevin Durant Says Allen Iverson 'Pound for Pound The Bes..
79 comments
 Article inside Iggy Azalea's Lawyers Threaten Vivid Entertainment Ove...
New reply 1 minute ago - 57 comments - by Tha Truth
 audio inside Rick Ross - Elvis Presley Blvd (feat Project Pat) (fir...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 99 comments - by Steve
 Image(s) inside Mother And Daughter Come Out As A Lesbian Couple...
New reply 1 minute ago - 124 comments - by Andrefrbk
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Disses Tony Yayo Over Instagram Post About Flo...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 132 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NBA Charles Barkley On Adrian Peterson: 'every Black Paren...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 210 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Article inside Rick Ross Announces "hood Billionaire" Album...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 120 comments - by Steve
 Video inside In Honor Of Bobby Shmurda: 10 Hip Hop Classics With No...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 114 comments - by Scan
 NFL Monday Night Football: Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) Vs In...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 1060 comments - by Loso Luciano24

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.