This is BX @ Boxden.com


Madden 13 Appreciation Thread (not really...)


 Madden 13 Appreciation Thread (not really...)
 08-28-2012, 12:21 PMaway - #41
swyshasweets 

  d 
space
$1,786 | 2819509
this #### way better than ncaa13....wayyyy
 08-28-2012, 12:35 PMaway - #42
notoriousthugzz 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$16,381 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FalconBuddha
My only complains are

1 - Ratings STILL dont matter. I was playing a game Panthers vs Falcons and Akeem Dent was covering Steve smith in the slot and ran step for step with him on a good route and intercepted it 45 yards down the field, Later i played eagles vs raiders and L. Houston caught mccoy from behind 25 yards down the field

2 - This connected careers mode is absolute garbage and franchise mode was my favorite part of madden
Conndcted careers is the same thing as franchise what the #### r u lames complaining about
 08-28-2012, 12:38 PMaway - #43
Ralph Nautica 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$6,209 | POWERFUL
The only thing I don't like is that you can't edit players in CC.

I want to put the half sleeves on Flacco
 08-28-2012, 12:41 PMaway - #44
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53

  d 
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Ralph Nautica
The only thing I don't like is that you can't edit players in CC.

I want to put the half sleeves on Flacco
they didn't give the Gawd his half sleeves?

I'm about to throw it in now and start up my CC
 08-28-2012, 12:46 PMaway - #45
Ralph Nautica 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$6,209 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Megamind
they didn't give the Gawd his half sleeves?

I'm about to throw it in now and start up my CC
nope smh
 08-28-2012, 12:51 PMaway - #46
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL



 08-28-2012, 01:00 PMonline - #47
BronxBombers 166 heat pts166

  d 
space
$32,849 | POWERFUL
Its Okay But Madden 12>>>>>
 08-28-2012, 01:06 PMonline - #48
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,171 | 12626124
CPU AI is lacking is some departments that makes the game terrible. My friend told me in his CCM, he was in the playoffs up by 3 and the other team (BIlls) were doing the 2 min drill to tie the game. He said they had some ridiculous play calls. QB sneak on first down, no time out, wasted 40 seconds then the next play was a hand off to the RB. They finally called a timeout, and were on their 45 yard line. With about 55 secs left they make their way to the 30 yard line and call a timeout with 5 secs left. Remember, this is a play off game and down by 3 to tie the game into OT. he said they ran the ball again and ended the game. no attempt for a FG. he said these scenarios happen to often and i read more about these on other forums so its not just him. Hoping a patch can fix these issues
 08-28-2012, 01:24 PMaway - #49
EGO 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$29,529 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Peter Griffin
CPU AI is lacking is some departments that makes the game terrible. My friend told me in his CCM, he was in the playoffs up by 3 and the other team (BIlls) were doing the 2 min drill to tie the game. He said they had some ridiculous play calls. QB sneak on first down, no time out, wasted 40 seconds then the next play was a hand off to the RB. They finally called a timeout, and were on their 45 yard line. With about 55 secs left they make their way to the 30 yard line and call a timeout with 5 secs left. Remember, this is a play off game and down by 3 to tie the game into OT. he said they ran the ball again and ended the game. no attempt for a FG. he said these scenarios happen to often and i read more about these on other forums so its not just him. Hoping a patch can fix these issues
CPU has been very aggressive for me when they're down. I'm literally sweating about to lose a game because they running no huddle and my defense is gased, coming out for onside kicks, etc. Maybe it was just some bad games but the CPU is always aggressive when they're down for me.
 08-28-2012, 01:27 PMonline - #50
Trill Livin 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$11,563 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FalconBuddha
My only complains are

1 - Ratings STILL dont matter. I was playing a game Panthers vs Falcons and Akeem Dent was covering Steve smith in the slot and ran step for step with him on a good route and intercepted it 45 yards down the field, Later i played eagles vs raiders and L. Houston caught mccoy from behind 25 yards down the field

2 - This connected careers mode is absolute garbage and franchise mode was my favorite part of madden
change the speed player threshold
 08-28-2012, 01:30 PMonline - #51
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,171 | 12626124
Originally Posted by e G o Maniac
CPU has been very aggressive for me when they're down. I'm literally sweating about to lose a game because they running no huddle and my defense is gased, coming out for onside kicks, etc. Maybe it was just some bad games but the CPU is always aggressive when they're down for me.
OK thats good to hear.
 08-28-2012, 01:31 PMaway - #52
IGOTSHITTZ 

  d 
space
$9,176 | POWERFUL
It's been a few years since I got a Madden game. This #### better not be as bad as y'all are making it out to be or it will be another few years before I try it again.
 08-28-2012, 02:38 PMonline - #53
WestbankThugBoy 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$8,381 | POWERFUL
Played a few games with my homeboy and I don't really have no complaints.....other than this one time he got a bull#### sack on me cuz his lineman completely and literally went thru my OT
 08-28-2012, 02:52 PMaway - #54
SDC17 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$3,449 | POWERFUL
Anyone else notice how the players are constantly falling over one another like complete idiots? Still trying to tackle after the play is over? Other than some funny glitches I'm having fun with this Madden. The passing game is way more in depth more than any past Madden, running the ball will be hard for most at first.

I love the passing game though, it's fun. If a DB is chasing your guy up field, he does not pick the ball off if his head isn't swiveled around. That and this Soundtrack bull ####, other than that it's fun, especially if you're into passing.
 08-28-2012, 03:28 PMaway - #55
ricengravy 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,790 | 9042868
thees collisons be funny as sht im running up the middle wide open(so I thought) but I ran into my olinemen and just fall out
 08-28-2012, 03:37 PMaway - #56
layzie8171 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$8,537 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bronxb0mbers
Its Okay But Madden 12>>>>>


i dont know about all that. ill take 13 over 12 but ill take 10 over all of them.
 08-28-2012, 03:38 PMonline - #57
Yung Chance 102 heat pts102

  d 
space
$11,963 | POWERFUL
So far it's good all around to me.My new team is the keys run Sanchez for 1 half and tebow for the other I had tebow qb draw and broke like 7 tackles running along the sideline
 08-28-2012, 04:27 PMaway - #58
LaRy BLanco 460 heat pts460

  d 
space
$36,332 | POWERFUL
u got me OP
 08-28-2012, 04:29 PMaway - #59
LaRy BLanco 460 heat pts460

  d 
space
$36,332 | POWERFUL
I mean its not bad but its not as good as I thought it was gonna be


I really was gassed this year thinking this was gonna be it but its the same as every year

ill be bored with this game in 3 months
 08-28-2012, 04:34 PMonline - #60
astroblack9 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,996 | POWERFUL
Man, where the #### is the option to turn off this stupid gameflow #### in CC. pissin me the #### off having to do it every game
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Xbox One's struggles are traceable to one bad decision
63 comments
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
79 comments
NBA Carmelo Anthony busts a nut in Lebron's eye (video)
91 comments
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 55 seconds ago - 101 comments - by Frankybaby
 NBA Official Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Chicago Bull
New reply 24 minutes ago - 1366 comments - by Akira Son Bio
 Image(s) inside Hov. Migos. Rowdy Rebel
New reply 1 minute ago - 65 comments - by chrismb
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 25 minutes ago - 117 comments - by MANNYSOSA
 Image(s) inside Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (pic)
New reply 13 minutes ago - 122 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NBA Josh Smith Responds To Kenneth Faried, Calls Him ‘a Cl...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 67 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
  Bigguccisosa Stream Out Now #sosaseason
New reply 13 minutes ago - 63 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside Before Dej Loaf Would Get Your Whole "fombily&quo...
New reply 44 minutes ago - 157 comments - by lilbeast

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,834 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.