Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

LEGO Lord of the Rings Revealed

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
117 viewing
Real or fake? The undertaker sues meek mill
152 comments
most viewed right now
85 viewing
 Video inside T-Pain: "Jay Z Has Used Ghostwriters . . . "
49 comments

top in section
51 viewing
 Well Damn Drake on Funk Flex with the GHOSTWRITTEN FREESTYLE
top in hiphop
top in section
15 viewing
 Video inside I told yall this day would come: Iron Man GTAV
top in games

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 LEGO Lord of the Rings Revealed
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #1
1458 pageviews
30 comments


Krazie 103 heat pts103 space
avatar space
NFC West Chumps
space
$32,926 | POWERFUL

Lord of the Rings is the latest franchise to get the LEGO videogame treatment.

The news was revealed by leaked images of new LotR LEGO toy boxes, distributed to reviewers, carrying logos for video game developer Traveller's Tales and publisher Warner Bros. Interactive.

The game was also later confirmed by a listing on retailer ShopTo’s website. It was quickly taken down, but not before Google’s cache and screengrabs could do their magic. You can see the image below.

Featuring mocked-up box art, the LEGO Lord of the Rings listing states a 26th October release date or the Xbox 360 version of the game.
LEGO Lord of the Rings Game Revealed - Xbox 360 News At Xbox360Achievements.org


Count me in for this one. image
Reply With Quote
2 peeps gave props to Krazie Jeezy187 (05-11-2012) , hot topic  (05-11-2012)

30 comments for "LEGO Lord of the Rings Revealed"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #2
esneffoelgnairt 60 heat pts60 space
avatar space
http://goo.gl/1xLGF
space
$1,994 | POWERFUL
pretty much knew this was happening when the lego sets got released a while back but fu*k YEAH none the less
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #3
minnesota763 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,740 | 6230684
october? thought its coming out in the summer not fall? lego sets are coming out in june, so i would expect the game to be released about the same time

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #4
Krazie 103 heat pts103 space
avatar space
NFC West Chumps
space
$32,926 | POWERFUL
minnesota763 said:
october? thought its coming out in the summer not fall? lego sets are coming out in june, so i would expect the game to be released about the same time

If it hasn't been "officially" announced, I doubt next month would be a realistic release date.

Sooner the better though.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #5
esneffoelgnairt 60 heat pts60 space
avatar space
http://goo.gl/1xLGF
space
$1,994 | POWERFUL
DJ Krayzie said:
Sooner the better though.
Yeah Ill agree, all lego games are day 1 for me


[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #6
Krazie 103 heat pts103 space
avatar space
NFC West Chumps
space
$32,926 | POWERFUL
esneffoelgnairt said:
Yeah Ill agree, all lego games are day 1 for me


[pic - click to view]

God damn my n*gga

I've only 100%'ed Pirates and Batman, I do have a couple other ones I picked up on the cheap I haven't played yet. I find them pretty enjoyable, even if they do get super repetitive after awhile.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #7
esneffoelgnairt 60 heat pts60 space
avatar space
http://goo.gl/1xLGF
space
$1,994 | POWERFUL
DJ Krayzie said:
God damn my n*gga

I've only 100%'ed Pirates and Batman, I do have a couple other ones I picked up on the cheap I haven't played yet. I find them pretty enjoyable, even if they do get super repetitive after awhile.
between them all Ive put well over 1000 hours into the collection. I play them coop with my kids all the time, lego batman is still my fav (lego star wars a close second) which is why im super ready for lego batman 2 but LOTR i will play on my account for hours on end along with playing with them
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #8
Jeezy187 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,592 | 13273559
I got 100% on both Lego Indiana Jones games and Batman. I wasn't a big fan of Stars Wars mainly because i haven't watched any of them. I heard they were coming out with a part 3 for Indiana Jones?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #9
esneffoelgnairt 60 heat pts60 space
avatar space
http://goo.gl/1xLGF
space
$1,994 | POWERFUL
Jeezy187 said:
I got 100% on both Lego Indiana Jones games and Batman. I wasn't a big fan of Stars Wars mainly because i haven't watched any of them. I heard they were coming out with a part 3 for Indiana Jones?
wait, I cant process what you just said..... You havent watched star wars ? what in the flying fu*k is wrong with you ? Go to the store as soon as your done reading this and get your sh*t fixed because your life is currently broken and you dont even know it. If you start with episode 1 just k!ll yourself
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #10
Krazie 103 heat pts103 space
avatar space
NFC West Chumps
space
$32,926 | POWERFUL
esneffoelgnairt said:
wait, I cant process what you just said..... You havent watched star wars ? what in the flying fu*k is wrong with you ? Go to the store as soon as your done reading this and get your sh*t fixed because your life is currently broken and you dont even know it. If you start with episode 1 just k!ll yourself
Preach!

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #11
bongt0ker420  space
avatar space
toke it ez brah
space
$1,543 | 2156128
esneffoelgnairt said:
wait, I cant process what you just said..... You havent watched star wars ? what in the flying fu*k is wrong with you ? Go to the store as soon as your done reading this and get your sh*t fixed because your life is currently broken and you dont even know it. If you start with episode 1 just k!ll yourself


star wars is my life mang. got that star wars xbox :dancingcool:

lego lotr is def a first day cop
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #12
Royce207  space
avatar space
Halo Addict
space
$2,960 | 6468773
might pick this up used .. i got lego harry potter for $20 and that sh*t is pretty funny for the occasional play
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #13
Jesszman 2203 heat pts2203 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$29,823 | POWERFUL
They're really going hard with these lego movies! I only ever played the lego star wars games with my cousin, they were hella fun. What're the chances of lego matrix coming next?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
EGO 55 heat pts55 space
avatar space
Mr. Yea, I Said it!
space
$30,061 | POWERFUL
This lego sh*t is WHACK! Can't believe y'all buying into these wash, rinse, repeat bullsh*t children games.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #15
EGO 55 heat pts55 space
avatar space
Mr. Yea, I Said it!
space
$30,061 | POWERFUL
Jesszman said:
They're really going hard with these lego movies! I only ever played the lego star wars games with my cousin, they were hella fun. What're the chances of lego matrix coming next?
Why the fu*k would they do a lego matrix? Do you not understand why they pick the movies they pick for Legos games?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #16
Jesszman 2203 heat pts2203 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$29,823 | POWERFUL
e G o Maniac said:
Why the fu*k would they do a lego matrix? Do you not understand why they pick the movies they pick for Legos games?
Because they're kid-appropriate. As if they couldnt put the lego swing on a lego matrix
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #17
esneffoelgnairt 60 heat pts60 space
avatar space
http://goo.gl/1xLGF
space
$1,994 | POWERFUL
e G o Maniac said:
This lego sh*t is WHACK! Can't believe y'all buying into these wash, rinse, repeat bullsh*t children games.
yeah cause 70% of the industry isnt wash rinse repeat right now (cod, battlefield, a.ssassins creed, skyrim, insert game title here ____)

They are cheap fun and entertaining kind of what a video game is meant to be. weird I know

and E stand for everyone sh*thead you dont have to be a kid to have fun.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #18
Jesszman 2203 heat pts2203 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$29,823 | POWERFUL
esneffoelgnairt said:
yeah cause 70% of the industry isnt wash rinse repeat right now (cod, battlefield, a.ssassins creed, skyrim, insert game title here ____)

They are cheap fun and entertaining kind of what a video game is meant to be. weird I know

and E stand for everyone sh*thead you dont have to be a kid to have fun.
i agree. these lego games are fun
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #19
EGO 55 heat pts55 space
avatar space
Mr. Yea, I Said it!
space
$30,061 | POWERFUL
They're whack, my opinion. If you're entertained by these games you just have a weak, frail mind, or a bad case of immaturity.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #20
Final Boss 140 heat pts140 space
avatar space
YSL Cartel
space
$6,257 | POWERFUL
e G o Maniac said:
They're whack, my opinion. If you're entertained by these games you just have a weak, frail mind, or a bad case of immaturity.
n*gga you watch grown a.ss men go hut hut hut in another grown mans a.ss
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX GameSpot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
60 viewing
Meek Mill - Wanna Know (Lyrics)
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Celebrities react to Meek Mill's Wanna Know
309 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Audio inside Quentin Miller - Ref. Tracks For Drake's Used To / Know Yourself / R.I...
300 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside thugger holyfield??? young thug sparring session for his upcoming jail ..
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Word Is Drake Got Pissed On By Tip's Homie At The Movie Theater, Say I..
339 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Meek went head up with prime Reed Dollaz, He can handle Drake
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside Man found alive on sunken ship
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside Jordan 7 Marvin The Martian Release: August 15,2015
28 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Audio inside Meek Mill - Wanna Know (Drake Diss)
1110 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time